Oops...

I stared at him in shock. He... likes me? I really shouldn't be as surprised as I am, he dropped hints about it all the time. I was rendered speechless though. I didn't know what to say or how to say it. I like him too, but do I tell him? Should I tell him? It must have took a lot for him to tell me, so I shouldn't leave him wondering for as long as I have. He probably thinks that I don't return his feelings... You know what? Fuck it. I'll tell him.

"I-I like you too Wil..." I finally said, looking into his eyes deeply.

"You do?" He asked, seeming a bit surprised.

"Of course silly, why else would I go on a date with you?"

"Wow I... Really?!"

I laughed and moved my face closer to his.

"Really." I replied softly.

He smiled and brushed his lips against mine. Then, he kissed me. The kiss didn't last long, but I wasn't complaining. It was short and sweet.

"So, what now?" I asked.

"Would you allow me to be yours?"

"Only if I'm yours."

He smiled and gave me a peck on the lips. I ran my hand through his hair before laying my head back on his chest. I guess this means we're together now.

~Time Skip To The Next Day~

I sat on my bed and stared at the floor. I was supposed to be at work, but my legs wouldn't move. The voices though. The damn voices. They were starting to be such a pain. They won't quiet down. They won't stop. I literally can't do anything because of them and I think it's starting to take a toll on my mental state. I don't know how much longer I can handle this. I can't suppress them anymore. They're so loud! I covered my ears and shut my eyes tightly.

"Stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it!" I whispered under my breath.

"Stop it! Please!"

I begged and begged but it only got worse. When I knew it wasn't going to stop I started crying. Why won't it go away?! What am I supposed to do?! I stood up shakily and walked over to the wall. Then, I repeatedly slammed my head against the wall.

"Go away go away go away go away GO AWAY!!!" I yelled, slamming my head against the wall even harder.

I felt blood roll down my face and mix with my tears, but I didn't stop. I continued until I fell unconscious.

Wilford's P.O.V

Y/n wasn't at work today and I found it to be a little weird. I haven't heard from her since I dropped her off at her house last night and I'm starting to get a little worried. She won't even answer my texts. I could be overreacting though. Maybe she's just sick, or maybe she slept in too late. It could be anything really, but I have this gut feeling that says something's up. Not in a good way either. Should I check on her after I try to do some of her paperwork? I'm not sure what I should do... It wouldn't hurt to check, so maybe I will. I sighed and walked to her office. I unlocked the door with the spare key she gave me before walking in. I sat down at her desk and looked at the pile of papers she had. Why is there so many? This place basically runs itself, so there shouldn't be so many. I started looking through the papers and realized why there was so many. These papers were completely useless. She has no reason to go through them. She can't protect any of the workers and she knows it. They all want to hear that they're protected here, but in all reality they aren't and never will be. Y/n can't do anything if the police find this place and she wouldn't care to save their asses. Her grandfather may have signed these papers to make people feel safe, but if she hasn't signed them already then she won't ever sign 'em. It's funny that her grandfather tried to make it seem like he was protecting everyone. He made it seem like there was some kind of order to this place, but there isn't. Being on top gives you a sense of power and a bunch of clueless followers. Since Y/n's on top now, she can control to an extent, which is good. She could lead these people to their deaths and they wouldn't even know it. Smart her grandpa was. Though the people who work here do their own thing, they still thought he controlled everything. What a bunch of idiots. He knew what he was doing when he started up this little business of his. I'm not complaining though. Like I said before, it's a smart idea. Lets gather all the nut cases in one area and give them a leader. Make them think they're killing for someone else rather than to please their sadistic desires. What a plan! Now Y/n's on top and it's her choice to choose what to do with this place. I do wonder if she'll run this place into the ground or keep it going. We'll just have to wait and see.

Y/n's P.O.V

I opened my eyes as my vision blurred in and out. I groaned and rubbed my forehead, wincing in pain as I did so.

"What the-"

I moved my hand in front of my eyes and saw that they were covered in blood. Was I bleeding? Then, I remembered what had happened. I hope I don't have a concussion. This would be quite a hard story to explain to the doctors. I tried to sit up but failed miserably. I was very dizzy and I felt weak. Nauseous too. Jeez... What am I going to do? How long have I been out anyway? I looked around the room, trying to see a clock or something that would tell me the time. I didn't see anything so I looked for my phone which wasn't in my back pocket. Where did I put it? I sighed and closed my eyes. I have the worst headache right now. I think my phone is on my bed, but I don't know if trying to stand is a good idea. Ah, I'll do it anyway. I slowly rolled onto my stomach and sat up. I groaned as my eyes started to roll into the back of my head. Damn, I don't think I have enough energy for this. Some blood dropped onto the floor as I began crawling towards my bed. I ran my hand over the top of my blankets and felt around for my phone. When I found it I picked it up and brought it to my face. Wilford had messaged me ten times and tried to call three times. I looked at the time and realized it was three in the afternoon. Last time I checked it was two, so I must've been out for half an hour to an hour. I opened up my phone and was about to text Wilford back until my nausea hit me really hard. Shit... I think I'm going to throw up. I turned away from my bed and puked on my floor. Fuck. I may have a concussion...