Training

I had woken up a few minutes ago but I kept my eyes closed in hopes of falling back to sleep. After a while, I started to feel movement beside me, causing me to remember that Wilford had slept with me. I tried to ignore the fact that his moving around annoyed me but then something unexpected happened. He wrapped an arm around me, pulling me into his chest as he did so. I wanted to punch him but I thought if I pretended to be asleep he'd leave me alone.

"Are you awake?" He asked softly into my ear.

I didn't answer, I just kept on pretending I wasn't awake.

"I'm not stupid, ya know? I know you're awake, just say something."

Again, I didn't answer him, but that made him squeeze me tightly, causing me to grunt.

"See? I knew you were awake."

"Then get off of me, I told you to NOT touch me!" I replied angrily.

"Why should I? I've already gotten comfortable." He said, nuzzling his face into my back.

"Oh Hell nah, get off of me."

I tried to get out of the strong hold he had on me, but I couldn't. He's really starting to piss me off.

"Get off of me!"

I tried to wiggle my way out but that didn't work either, he just held me tighter and smiled with his eyes still closed.

"Ugh, I thought we had training to do today?!"

"Oh, so you're in a rush to learn a few things? Alright, I'm glad to hear it."

He let me go before he climbed out of bed. At least that got him to let me go.

"Get changed, I'll be waiting downstairs for you." He said.

"Okay, I won't be long."

"Good."

He left my room as I looked at my alarm clock. It was only five in the morning. I guess he didn't lie when he said we were getting up early, but it's too early in my opinion. I lifted myself off of my bed and picked out an outfit to wear. Then, I put it on and brushed my teeth and hair. After doing that, I went downstairs and saw Wilford leaning next to the front door. I guess it's time to start this awful day.

"Your dad's letting me use his car so we can get where we need to be" He said, as he twirled the keys around his finger.

"K."

"And since this training involves hurting people I don't want to see any of the crying I've heard about, that would just make me mad and you don't want to make me mad, got it?"

"Yeah."

"Good. Let's go."

Wilford unlocked all of the locks on the door and then we walked to my dad's car. He opened the door for me like a gentleman and then he climbed into the drivers seat. I didn't thank him. He started the car and then backed out of the driveway. I wonder where we're going? As he drove to the place that was unknown to me, I stared out the window, trying to ignore his intense stare that seemed to be locked on me for only a few moments. To me, his eyes were as cold and dark as his soul. They were the opposite of warm and inviting. He was a cold blooded, heartless murderer. That's mainly why I hate him, but there's other reasons too. We soon arrived at a nice looking building. It was a store of some sort. Why are we here? I was about to ask Wilford, but he seemed to have read my mind.

"This store is a cover up for a portion of the business your grandfather runs, there's secretly three floors below this place filled with workers ready to kill or rest up."