I'll Tell Ya

WARNING: IT GETS SLIGHTLY SEXUAL.

Y/n's P.O.V

It's been a few days since Wilford came to aid me and I feel somewhat better. Right now he was going to clean the wound on my forehead. This time he was going to use rubbing alcohol though.

"This is going to sting a little, but it'll be fine." He said.

I gave him a dirty look as he wet a cloth with the liquid. Then, he dabbed the cloth on my forehead and I winced a little. He continued on for a few more seconds before stopping.

"There you go. Now all I need to do is put a gauze pad on."

He placed a pad on my forehead and kept it on with medical tape that he found this morning.

"Honestly, I don't think I need it covered anymore. It wasn't even that bad." I said.

"Did you even see the blood? It may have not been deep, but you still bled. I'm just being safe."

I rolled my eyes and looked away from him. I'm fine and he doesn't understand that. He hasn't left my side much since he got here. He just keeps doing things for me and I don't like it...

"Aw, don't be upset." He said, laying down next to me. "I can lay with you now!"

I still didn't look at him, but I could feel his eyes burning through me. Then, he wrapped an arm around me and hid his face in my hair. I smiled softly and sighed. I can't stay upsetti forever. I closed my eyes and leaned into him a bit, almost falling asleep until I felt him move. I opened my eyes and was about to speak, but his lips were on mine in a matter of seconds. I kissed him back and ran my hand through his soft hair. He deepened the kiss and I opened my mouth, allowing him entrance. Our tongues danced with one another as the kiss started to get heated. His hands grabbed onto my hips tightly as I ran my hands up his chest, slowly unbuttoning his shirt. When I had most of his shirt unbuttoned I slid his suspenders off of his shoulders. We broke away from the kiss for air and I sat up, pushing him back a bit. Then, I climbed into his lap so I was straddling him. I could see the lust in his eyes and it made me want him more. I know I'm in no condition for this, but he started it.

"Wilford~" I cooed.

"Y/n..." he replied huskily.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in close to his face. His hands slowly crept under my shirt and I kissed him hungrily. I started grinding on him and he groaned as one of his hands entered my bra. He pushed me down onto the bed so he was on top of me, but that's when I started to feel it. My head was starting to spin. A symptom of having a concussion. (Yes, I self diagnosed the reader. Don't do that in real life, lol.) He must've noticed something was wrong because he moved away from me.

"Sorry... I shouldn't have done that." He said.

"It's fine, I went too far after you kissed me."

"I should've known better though. You're not well, so I should've stopped..."

"It's really fine. Just lay next to me for a while."

"Okay..."

I lifted up the covers so him and I could get under. Then, I rested my dizzy head on his chest.

"Hey Wil? I'm going to rest for a while, okay?"

"Okay."

I closed my eyes and moved closer to him, attempting to fall asleep.

~Time Skip~

I woke up and realized Wilford wasn't laying beside me anymore. In fact, he wasn't even in the room. Where did he go? I stared up at the ceiling, wondering what he was doing. He hardly ever left my side when I was sleeping. Then, I started hearing them again. The voices. They haven't bothered me until now. Why? Why now? I'm sick of these damn voices. It started as a whisper and progressively grew louder. This time I could make out some of what they were saying. Jerry was a name I heard a lot. I heard some crying too. One voice stood out from the rest though. It was a female's voice. It sounded so... familiar. She sounded quite sad. As I was trying to figure out who she was I heard the door open. Wilford walked in and the voices immediately stopped. Why did they stop though? Is it because of him? I mean, I never hear them much when he's around. Maybe he keeps them away...

"I see you're awake now." He said.

"Yeah... Uhm, there's something I want to talk about..."

I think it's time to tell him, he can possibly help me,

"What is it?" He asked, sitting down at the foot of my bed.

I realized he had fixed his shirt and suspenders from earlier, but I really shouldn't be paying attention to that. Jeez. Get it together Y/n.

"It's about how I ended up in this position..."

"Oh, you're going to tell me now? You don't have to if you don't want to."

"I want to tell you."

"Okay, proceed."

"You see... for a few days now I've been hearing these voices. Well, since the morning we went on that date a few days ago."

He nodded and I continued on.

"I saw visions of a man too. I think he has something to do with it. He seems so familiar, but I don't know where I've seen him before... Anyway, the morning after the date the voices had gotten so bad that I couldn't take it anymore. I slammed my head against the wall until I passed out.

He stayed silent for a moment before responding.

"That's one situation you got there... Do you know what the man looked like?"

"No. I don't remember. I haven't seen him since then."

"All right... You know you could've talked to me about this before you hurt yourself, right?"

"Yeah, I know... A part of me didn't want you to know. When I'm around you it seems to be better though."

"Well, if you need me to be, I'll stay by your side at all times no matter what."

"That's impossible, but I'll try to be around you as much as I can. I'm sorry for not telling you..."

"It's all right." He said, pulling me into a hug.

For some reason I started crying so he rubbed my back to comfort me. We stayed like this for a while as I clung to him. When my cries died down to whimpers he pulled away a bit and looked into my eyes.

"Everything will be fine. I'm here for you and I'll never leave. I love you."