Goner

We stood outside of the jail in police officer outfits. Wilford hadn't explained why we were dressed like this or even what the plan was, but by the looks of it we were just going to walk in there like it was nothing. He started walking towards the entrance so I followed him. I was expecting there to be guards outside, but I didn't see any. Maybe they didn't need to be outside, but I don't know. Once we entered we ran into a prison officer pretty fast.

"Salvester? Is that you? It's been so long!" The man said before hugging Wilford.

What's going on? Why did he call Wilford Salvester? Has he done this before? Is it a fake name?

"It has been a while, Justin." Wilford replied.

Well, that answered my questions.

"What brings you here? You're not a prison officer."

"My partner needed to use the bathroom and this place was the closest to us at the time. I hope that isn't a problem." Wilford said as he pointed to me.

"It's not a problem at all!" He said happily before turning his attention to me. "And you would be?"

Oh snap! I have to make up a name too! Agh, think Y/n, think!

"I'm Marissa Clouse, it's nice to meet you." I replied as I held my hand out to be shook. (If you're name is Marissa, change it to something else.)

He shook my hand and smiled at me, then he whispered something to Wilford that made his face grow red. He whispered back to Justin in a rush who just laughed at his response.

"It's all right Salvester."

Justin patted Wilford's back and was about to say something else until another man walked over to us.

"Justin! Why are you just standing around? Get back to work!"

"Yes sir!" He replied before scurrying away.

"I'm sorry about him... Is there something you guys need?"

"Yes. My partner needs to use the bathroom, is there one she may use?" Wilford said.

"Follow me, I'll show you where one is. Is that all you need?"

"Yes."

"What are both of your names?"

"I'm Salvester Simons and she's Marissa Clouse."

"I'm Zane Foster, it's nice to meet you both. Especially you."

He looked at me while saying the last part and winked at me. Gag. I just smiled politely at him.

"Ah, here we are." He said, standing in front of an employee bathroom. "Would you like me to stay here until you're done so I can walk you back, or will you be okay on you're own?"

"We'll be fine on our own." Wilford said.

"All right."

Zane then walked over to me, smiled, took out a piece of paper and put it into my breast pocket, which for some reason was unbuttoned and open the whole time. Then, he walked away. Wilford took it out of my pocket and started reading it.

"What is it?" I asked.

He flipped it over to reveal a phone number with hearts around it. Gross. Does he just have these on him at all times? I can't believe he'd even act in such ways. Wilford then ripped it up and put it into his back pocket.

"Hey! I didn't say you could rip it up!"

"You weren't even interested in him."

"You don't know that..." I pouted, though what he was saying was true.