Hatred

A Few Days later

My dad invited over his stupid friend Jasper and his son. I don't want to be around either of them. They're going to be staying for dinner too, which makes it all the worse. Why does my father do this to me? I don't enjoy his friend's company. I decided to stay in my bedroom until they get here. Maybe even when they're here. I'm always forced to do things I don't like and this is definitely one of those situations. They think this son of Jasper's will make me realize how "fun" killing is, but they're in for a rude awakening. After a while of sitting in my bedroom, I heard a car pull up in front of our house. Then, a knock sounded on the door a few moments later. I heard all of the commotion downstairs followed by a "Y/n, get down here!" Yay. I groaned and then rolled off of my bed. I had no choice but to go down there at this point. When I got downstairs I stood next to my dad and looked at Jasper's son. He looks... Weird. He wore pink suspenders with a bow tie that matched and a pink mustache. What an odd look. The man smiled at me and then waved. I looked away from him.

"Y/n, this is Wilford. Wilford, this is Y/n." My dad said.

"Nice to meet you." Wilford said, with a goofy accent while he held out his hand.

"Nice to meet you too..." I mumbled, ignoring the fact that he wanted to shake hands.

He smiled and still held out his hand, but he soon realized I wasn't going to shake his hand, so he stopped trying and let his arm fall to his side.

"You kids should go upstairs and get to know each other better while your father and I catch up on a few things." Jasper said.

"One. I'm not a kid anymore and two. You guys literally just saw each other the other day." I replied.

"My little Wilford will always be a kid in my heart, but you young lady, act like a child. Now go on, leave us be."

I rolled my eyes and then headed back upstairs, Wilford trailing behind me the whole time. When I got into my room I sat down on my bed as Wilford sat at my desk, his presence already annoying me.

"Nice place you've got here." He said, looking around my room.

"Thanks..."

"I have one question though, why is your window boarded up? Why is there so many locks on your front door?"

"That was two questions and it's so i don't leave and tell the cops about my dad's job."

"Aren't you in on it too? Wouldn't that be ratting yourself out?"

"Do you know anything? I don't like this job, it's sickening. I wouldn't be ratting myself out." I replied angrily.

"I don't see how it's sickening. Death happens one way or another, and we all have the same organs and stuff. It could teach you more about the human body."

"You sound like my dad..."

"Great minds think alike."

"Are you going to lecture me too? I didn't ask for this, I didn't ask for any of this."

"You should take what's given to you. This is what you've been made for, so you should accept it."

"Oh my God, I said I didn't want to be lectured."

"I'm telling simple facts that I thought you should know."

"Well, I don't care, okay?! I don't care about what you have to say so just stop."

"If you really want me to..."

"I do want you to!"

He nodded his head and then tapped his fingers on my desk. It got awkward fast.