The Meeting

I woke up the next morning comfortable in Wilford's arms. I stared at the wall for a few minutes, debating on whether or not I should get up. Then, I decided that I would get ready for the day. I unwrapped Wilford's arm from around me and tip toed to the corner of his room where my bag sat. I unzipped it carefully, trying to not wake Wilford up from the noise. I grabbed some clothes, a toothbrush, and a hairbrush. Then, I left the room. I entered the bathroom and got undressed, putting the clothes on that I had brought with me after doing so. Then, I brushed my teeth and hair before grabbing my dirty clothes and leaving the bathroom. I went back into Wilford's room, but I didn't see him lying in bed. Where did he go? I put my dirty clothes in my bag and then I stood up to leave, but when I turned around Wilford was there. I jumped a little from the surprise. I wasn't expecting him to be right there.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Wilford said with a chuckle.

"It's fine, you just surprised me. Did I wake you?"

"No, I was up before you even left the room."

"Oh, okay."

"So, do you want some breakfast? I can make you whatever you want."

"Nah, I already brushed my teeth. If you want something, I'd be glad to help you make something."

"I'm not really hungry, but thanks anyway."

"No problem."

I smiled at him and then I looked at his poofy, messed up hair. It was adorable. He was still in his pajamas too.

"Do we have any plans for today?" I asked.

"Uhm, we have a meeting to attend to with your grandpa later and I'm bringing you home in a few hours, but other than that, no."

"Sounds good."

"Yeah. Hopefully today will be a bit more relaxing."

"We can only hope."

He smiled at me for a brief moment before walking over to his closet, opening it once he was there.

"Well, I should get dressed now. You can wait downstairs for me"

"Okay."

~Time Skip~

I sat on a counter in my Kitchen. Wilford had brought me home a little while ago and he decided to make us lunch since we didn't have breakfast. He also said that that the meeting later might cut into our dinner time and that it'd be best if we ate now. He's making both of us a sandwich and when I offered to help he refused to let me. He said that he should do something for me for once, but shouldn't it be the other way around? I've done nothing for him, but he's done a lot for me. Well, not A LOT but more than I have for him. I swung my legs back and forth like a child, hitting the cupboards beneath me every time. Wilford looked at me and smiled. His eyes were full of something that I couldn't decode. When he looked away my dad walked into the Kitchen.

"Y/n, I have something for you." He said, as he held something behind his back.

"Oh, what is it?"

"I got you a phone, I think you're ready to have one now."

He handed me a good sized phone and I looked at it in awe. I've always wanted one.

"Thank you so much!" I said, jumping off of the counter and into his arms. "I was starting to think I'd be the only one in the world without a phone!"

"Well, you've earned it. You haven't been disobedient lately and you're being good for Wilford."

I stopped hugging him and all I could do was smile. He's never given me a gift before! I'm so excited!