I'm Changing...

A Few Days Later

Y/n's P.O.V

Wilford made a schedule for my training and it's basically everyday. Where's the breaks? I don't want to train everyday, but what say do I have? None. As of right now, we're standing in another one of those creepy rooms with only one person tied to a chair this time. Today he wants me to actually stab the person, but I don't understand why I need training for this. I've done it plenty of times, but these lunatics seem to think there's a technique for everything. There's only so many ways to kill a person, so I don't understand why they say there's techniques for it. You just kill, there's no proper way to do it, but we'll see where he takes this. This whole killing thing hasn't seemed to faze me as much as it did last time though, I almost seem to not care. Am I becoming more like them? No. There's no way I am. I'm just doing what I have to do.

"Just remember, slowly push it in and twist." Wilford said, handing me a knife.

"Okay."

I took a few steps towards the person when I almost stopped in my tracks, but I pushed myself to go on. I now stood in front of them and we locked eyes. I could see the fear in them. I then saw something shiny out of the corner of my eye so I looked down at their hand and saw a wedding ring. They're married... Can I take them from a loved one? When I first got here I tried to not think about stuff like this, but all of it's coming back to me, causing me to feel what I've always felt in these situations. Is it too late to go back? Can I stand up for myself just this once? I felt bad for them, I really did, but then Wilford's words clouded my mind. Everything he's told me about this being okay and good forced the other thoughts out of my mind and I started to relax a bit. I can do this. I started to act out on my own, not listening to Wilford's instructions. I jammed the knife into their stomach in one swift movement. Then, I twisted it slowly to give them a better sense of pain. They cried and screamed for me to stop and a smile crept it's way onto my face, but it quickly disappeared. What am I doing?! Why did I let myself do this?! What's wrong with me?... I took the knife out of their stomach and started crying. I'm becoming more like them, how did this happen? Why did I ever let them control me? It's too late to stand up for myself now... I've already committed crimes. I'm a monster too... All this time I blamed everyone else for forcing me into this, but no one can force you to kill someone... I was too much of a coward to end this. I fell to my knees and cried harder. What have I become? I didn't want this, I didn't want to hurt people and make them afraid of me. Wilford sat down next to me and I thought for sure he was going to yell at me, but he didn't. He said he'd be mad if he saw me cry but it doesn't seem like he is. Instead, he grabbed my face gently and moved it so I was looking at him. Then, he took the knife away from me. He let go of my face and held up the knife.

"Lick it." He demanded.

Did I hear him correctly? Did he just say... Lick it?

"W-What?" I asked, my tears slowing down.

"Lick it. Lick the knife"

"Why?"

"Just do as you're told."

"But-"

"No buts. Lick it clean."

I looked at the knife and watched the blood drip onto his hand. He wants me to lick it? What kind of sick game is this? He moved the knife to the entrance of my mouth and repeated himself. Why do I have to lick it? He was looking at me with those intense, cold eyes of his. Should I obey? Do I want to see him mad? Not really... I guess I'll lick it... I put my tongue against the knife and licked the warm liquid off of it. It tasted gross... He didn't put the knife down until it was completely clean and he licked the blood off of his hand. Then, he put my hand in his and lifted it up.