•I'm Hooked • Why Don't We•

By blocksberg7777

Feeling another presence in the room, I turn my head to look over my shoulder and immediatly shoot the brunet... More

1 - "How's my little one doing?"
2 - "No hair-touching"
3 - "No, don't 'hey Jack' me, Cam."
4 - "Oh my god, is little Cam blushing?"
5 - "No need to get violent"
6 - "Is something wrong with my earlobes?"
7 - "You're my hero!"
8 - "He's something else"
9 - "Who's Alex?"
10 - "What is it with you two and the kitchen? Is it some kind of fetish?"
11 - " I can't deal with seeing you sad"
12 - "You're so innocent, Zach, I swear"
13 - "You can't win this, Jonah"
14 - "I am cute"
15 - "Did I interupt something?"
16 - "Oh, don't be such a drama queen"
17 - "Private time is over! We want Cam back"
18 - "The shirt is basically swallowing you"
19 - "I heard someone got lucky"
20 - "I ... I'm quite speechless right now"
21 - "Well, thanks Zach. You really know how to talk to girls"
22 - "It's in the middle of the day. You'll live"
23 - "So you're talking about us?"
24 - "Wait a second. Are you jealous?"
25 - "And I thought you were little and innocent"
26 - "Zach is just jealous"
27 - "Okay, I can't compete with food"
29 - "You've seen me naked before"
30 - "Smile for the camera"
31 - "Jonah, can you get your clingy girlfriend off me?"
32 - "Can you please bring me my bra?"

28 - "Stop, I'm going to pee"

90 1 0
By blocksberg7777

Tapping away on my phone, I'm focused on the instagram posts I'm looking at, not paying attention to whatever is going on in front of me as I step out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me as someone clears their throat, my eyes snapping to all five boys standing in front of me.

Raising my eyebrow, I put my phone down and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Cam, we are sorry" Zach clears his throat as he takes a step towards me.

Having my trouble to hide my smile, I'm feeling blessed to have these boys in my life. And meaning so much to them that they're genuinely scared I'm annoyed with them.
Discreetly pulling my phone up, I start an instagram story, filming the five boys in front of me.

"We are really sorry for teasing you, can we just hug it out please?" Danny steps closer to me as well, a pout on his lips as he streches his arms out to me.

"I wasn't mad at you guys, I could never be" I roll my eyes playfully before locking my phone and engulfing Danny and Zach in a hug as they are the closest to me with the other three boys joining the group hug within a second, the six of us chuckling lightly as I get a little squished in the arms of the five boys, but there's no way I'm going to complain.

"I love you guys" cuddling closer to whoever it is to my right, I rest my head against his chest.

"We love you more" Jonah speaks up, the boy I'm leaning on taking in a breath as if he was about to say something but decided against it.
Raising my head, I see Zach standing next to me, his lips shut in a tight line as I can't help but laugh at the sight of it.

"Go on, say it" I nudge his shoulder slightly.

"You definitely do" he nods his head towards Jonah, said boy rolling his eyes playfully as the rest of us laughs a little.

Slowly pulling away from each other we are left standing in the hallway not really knowing what to do next.

"So... about that pool day? I think I'm in" I break the silence, fidling around with my phone.

"Awesomeeeee" Jack sings slightly, throwing his arm around my shoulders as I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Okay, then go and get ready" laughing, I push his face away from me as he decides to annoy me a little, forcing his face against my hand before he cuddles close to me, his cheek pressed against mine, making me pull a face, the rest of the boys chuckling at us.

"Get away from me" poking his side with my fingers, he squirms away from my touch, a small grunt leaving his lips as I bend over, my hands on my knees as I laugh my ass off, the other boys quickly joining me.

"That was not funny, do not do that again" pointing his finger in my direction, Jack offers a glare, making me laugh even more.

"Stop, I'm going to pee" holding my stomach now, I stand up straighter, still laughing like a maniac, the rest of the boys getting louder as well, even Jack lets some chuckles leave his lips.

"I'm not going to clean that up" Zach comments acompanied by some chuckles as I have no choice but sit on the floor, my knees giving in as I dry off some of my happy tears, leaning against the wall, pulling my knees to my chest.

"Guys, we just broke Cam again" I hear Danny's voice before a phone is shoved in my face, my laughter slowly dying down as I try to hide my face, chuckles still filling my ears.

"I can't -" rubbing my eyes slightly, I let my hands drop on my knees, a sigh leaving my lips.

"You can't what?" Corbyn chuckles, a few giggles leaving my lips as well before I glare at him.

"Stop. I don't want to laugh anymore" pouting, I lean my chin on my hands, looking at the boys as I sniffle slightly.

"Aww, then don't" Zach winks at me, my middle finger rising in his direction as an answer.

"Okay, let's get ready" sighing, Jonah steps in front of me as he holds his hands out for me, his smile growing as my eyes dart to him.

Reaching my hands out, I grab his and pull myself up and stumble into his chest, totally unintentional of course.

"I'm basically ready, you guys need to figure out who's going to the bathroom first" shrugging, I try to pull my hands out of Jonah's as he holds them tightly in his, my eyes darting to his, my eyebrows raised as a smile grows on my lips.

"Dibs!" Zach pipes up, raising his hand quickly as I look at him, laughing quietly.

"Fine with me" Jonah shrugs, his hands pulling me towards him as his fingers play with mine.

"Urgh, gross" Zach's comment makes me roll my eyes, as I hear him leave our group, presumably to go to the bathroom.

"Okay, I'll go get my stuff and yeah" scratching the back of his neck, Jack turns on his heel, leaving as well as Danny and Corbyn while I glance back at Jonah, my eyebrows raised as his thumbs brush over the back of my hands.

"So..." trailing off at the end, my eyes drop to the floor, his chuckles making me roll my eyes playfully.

"Come on" letting go of one hand, he pulls me into his side with his other as he begins walking to his room with me in tow.

"What is your plan?" Giggling lightly, I grab my phone from the floor next to me, not knowing how it ended up there as I'm just happy it's not broken.

"Getting your bikini from downstairs?" He offers, his eyes turning a little daring as a smirk plays on his lips, the two of us walking towards the stairs now.
"What were you thinking about?" Raising an eyebrow at me, I feel my cheeks blush under his gaze.

"Nothing" being too quick with my answer, I find myself cursing under my breath.

"Right" chuckling, Jonah is so nice to drop the subject as we make our way to the laudry room.

"Shush" lightly nudging him in the side, I shake my head, trying to hide my red cheeks.

"I was going to drop it but now you got me interested. Why are you blushing? What were you thinking about?" Stopping in the laudry room, he pulls me to stand in front of him, lazily leaning against the doorframe as his fingers tangle up with mine, my eyes focusing only on our hands.

"Nothing" I try to act a little annoyed as I let go of him and walk to the washing machine, a little surprised that it's already done, noone in this house really keeps an eye out for the laudry normally.

"Cam, I've known you for almost 3 years now. You can't lie to me" looking at him, I find Jonah crossing his arms, that stupid smirk on his lips as I sigh deeply.

"Well, if you really want to know" grabbing my bikini, I walk up to him, a hand resting by his chest as I look up at him, Jonah raising his eyebrows at me as I bite down my lip for a moment, his eyes quickly darting to them as I smirk lightly.

"Mhmmm?" He hums, biting down his own lip.

"I was thinking about something like this" leaning closer to him, my lips hover mere millimetres away from his, a small groan leaving his lips as he leans down to me.

Quickly pulling away from him, I step around him and turn on my heel as I take a few steps backwards.
"Brush your teeth and we can continue this"
Winking at him, I make my way towards the stairs.

"Cam, I can't with you" hearing him mutter from the laundry room, I giggle as I skip up the stairs and unlock my phone, taking a look at the video before writing a small text as I turn to walk into Daniel's room and drop onto his bed right next to him, leaving the bikini by his door.

"Oh yeah, make yourself comfortable, why don't you?" He scoffs slightly, my eyes snapping to him for a second as I find him staring at his own phone.

"The door was open so I figured. Besides I'm your best friend, I don't need your permission" raising an eyebrow, I focus back on the text I just finished.

These boys are the sweetest, how did I deserve them?

Pursing my lips, I debate wether or not this is too cheesy, deciding I don't care as I quickly hit the posting button and lock my phone, letting it drop on my chest.
Leaning on my side, I watch Daniel as he narrows his eyes at me for a second before looking back at his phone.

"What did you post?" His eyes snapping from me to his screen, I offer a deadpanned look.

"Well, look at it? Do you want me to describe it to you or what?" Huffing, I roll my eyes as I shuffle around and backwards slightly to lean my back against the back of the bed.

"No need to get sarcastic with me" sending me a small, playful glare, Daniel turns his whole attention to the phone as I hear the voices of the video playing quietly only to find him turning to me immediately after it ended.

"Aww, look at how cute you are! I love you Camiii" basically throwing his phone to the side, he tackles me in a big hug as I have my touble not falling off the bed by how much force he put into it.

"Don't call me that" I laugh, my arms snaking around his neck as he pulls me closer to his chest with me slipping back onto the matress I squeal lightly much to his amusement as Daniel chuckles loudly.

Rolling around on the matress, I end up on top of him, his hands resting by the lower of my back as Daniel cranes his neck and presses his lips to my cheek.
Giggling, I proceed to push his face away from me as I push myself up from him, basically straddling his lap as someone clears his throat at the door, the both of us turning our heads to find Jonah leaning against the doorframe, his arms crossed as he smirks at us.

"Well you two are having fun, huh?" He raises an eyebrow as I get off Daniel and sit at the edge of the bed, sending Jonah a small giggle.

"Yep, have you seen her cute instagram story?" Daniel speaks up, shuffling around to sit next to me as Jonah shakes his head slightly.

"Come here, you need to see this" waving him towards him, Daniel leans across the bed as he reaches for his phone before sitting back up.

Jonah lazily pushes himself off the doorframe as he makes his way towards us, a small chuckle escaping his lips.
Sitting down on Danny's other side, the three of us look at his phone as he clicks on the story and it plays in front of us again.

"Naww, you're cute, baby" my cheeks heating up lightly as I avoid his eyes, Danny's chuckles making me roll my eyes as Jonah joins him.

"I told her the same. Well, uh.. without the baby part" Daniel laughs as he quickly adds the last part, a few giggles leaving my lips as well now.

"What can I say? I love you guys and I want you to know" shrugging, I play around with my phone, my eyes dropping back to my lap.

"Awwwww" both of them say at the same time as I feel Daniel's arms snake around my shoulders as he pulls me into him as Jonah gets up from the bed and crouches down in front of me, his arms around my waist as his head rests near my stomach as he cuddles closer, his head slightly brushing against my bra as I giggle at the two.
Trying to hug both of them back, I struggle a little but manage to snake one arm around Daniel's waist while my other hand digs into Jonah's hair, brushing it through his messy curls as I feel him chuckle lowly against my stomach.

"Can we join please? Cam, you are the cutest" Jack's voice catches my attention as I glance towards the door, finding him, Corbyn and Zach, the latter now only in swimming trunks, looking at the three of us, arms streched out to us.

"Come here" lifting my hand from Jonah's head, I wave them towards me as they waste no time and tackled me in a massive group hug.

"How are you so cute, I swear how did we deserve you?" Daniel snuggles closer to me, some of the boys chuckling as I try to contain the smile that's appearing on my lips.

"Stooop, you're going to make me cry" sniffling quietly, I try to hide it as I giggle slighlty.

"No, if you cry I will cry as well" Daniel nudges my side, all of us laughing lightly before falling into a comfortable silence.

Shrugging the boys of slightly, I'm greeted by a few confused looks, as I get up from the bed, standing in front of the guys with my phone in hand.
"Now, if we want to get in the pool we should maybe start getting ready"

"I am, you're not even wearing your bikini" Zach points out as I open my mouth but close it again, having to agree with him.

"Yeah, but Jonah and the rest still need to brush their teeth and stuff" I raise an eyebrow, my eyes darting to Jonah as I see him smirking in my direction, my cheeks heating up slightly as I grab the bikini from the floor and turn on my heel, walking out of the room to get ready for the pool.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 1.9K 38
I reached for the last pair of headphones and another hand grasped them too. I follow the hands to a face. A face with a sweet smile and pretty blue...
87.4K 1.9K 35
"he's never gonna notice me" "jasmine you cant give up hope, you never know what the future holds!" "yeah but he doesn't even know me" "you never kn...
82.3K 1.1K 78
They got the boys attention. his hair was nicely done, he had light brown eyes, and red rosey cheeks. he got up to hug christina and stood next to c...
26K 719 20
Completed 7/28/18 We were always best friends.... what happened. High school started and boom he hated me Well who doesn't hate the weird girl with t...