Between Boys (One Direction F...

By Oliviablueberry1D

TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3lNV6wLegQ ______________________________________________________ Da... More

Chapter 01: Try not to fangirl
Chapter 02: Smoothie Date
Chapter 03: Eleanor
Chapter 04: VIP Pass
Chapter 05: Break even
Chapter 06: Close Call Kiss
Chapter 07: Rehearsal
Chapter 09: Cody
Chapter 10: He likes me?!
Chapter 11: Liam Payne's Mystery Girl
Chapter 12: Ice cream on my chin
Chapter 13 (part 1): Fair Play
Chapter 13 (part 2): Two Birds, One Stone
Chapter 14: Surf's up
Chapter 15: Good news, Bad news
Chapter 16: Upstairs
Chapter 17: Moments
Chapter 18: Dance Class
Chapter 19: We're not together
Chapter 20: I'm yours
Chapter 21: Opposite of loneliness
Chapter 22: Broken
Chapter 23: Us
Epilogue

Chapter 08: Party Night

1.1K 15 1
By Oliviablueberry1D

WHAT THE HECK?! I open my eyes and jump onto my feet. I see Jenna lying on my bed.

“JENNA!” I scream extremely pissed off. “WHY ARE YOU ON MY BED? WHY DID I JUST WAKE UP ON THE FLOOR?!”

She slowly opens her eyes, rolls over and stretches her arms letting out a little moaning sound. “My bed has a lump in it.”

... A lump…

“It wasn’t comfy so I pushed you off your bed and took it. It’s really a nice bed.” She smiles. “Where were you last night anyway? You got back at like 11…”

“WHO CARES?! WHY WOULD YOU PUSH ME OFF MY BED AND LEAVE ME ON THE FLOOR?” This girl is wack. I legit push her as hard as possible off my bed and she hits the floor. Satisfied, I jump back into my bed.

Finally, I get to relax after the crazy past few days...

bzzzzztt…Got a text…

Unknown: Yo Danielle! It’s Cody (; U still down 4 tonight?

Oh my god, I almost completely forgot! I get up from my bed to avoid falling back asleep.

Me: Hey! Of course I’m coming! :D how’d u get my number btw?

Cody: Eleanor txted it 2 me just in case :)

Me: okay cool see u tonight! :) (Simple but effective.)

I was so tired that I had once again forgotten about the party tonight. “What are those bags?” asks my annoyance of a little sister pointing at what I bought last night. “Nothing important.” I reply.

“Are you going out tonight? Can I come?”

“Yes, and no!” I snap.

“So… it’s a date am I right?”

“Wrong, it’s a party. Now please let me get ready.”

“Why can’t I come?” she asks. Well that’s a stupid question.

“I’m not bringing my 16 year old sister with me to an adult party. You never know what’s gonna happen.” I say trying to sound responsible when really I just don’t want her to embarrass me.

“Fine,” Jenna pouts like a three year old. “I’ll just go shopping… Oh yesterday, I met this guy –”

I discovered a technique to just tune her out and nod every once in a while. It works really well actually, and she doesn’t even realise I’m not listening… She just keeps talking.

*  *   *  *

I meet Eleanor in front of Starbucks at around 10:30, she runs up to me a hugs me.

“Hey!!! It’s been a while! How’s your elbow?” she glances towards my arm but I had bandaged up the gaff.

“It’s doing fine,” I say. “Wow! You look amazing!”

She’s wearing a light, salmon pink cover up type shirt that shows off her stunning bright coral colour bathing suit with white, high-waisted shorts that show off her flawless legs. She’s got these beautiful Micheal Kors flip-flops on and don’t even get me started on the perfection that is her hair. On top of all that, she is just drop dead gorgeous, all the guys will be on her tonight, guaranteed.

“Thanks! You’re so beautiful tonight, which is perfect because a certain somebody that goes by the name of Cody thinks you’re cute.” She winks and nudges me the way she did at the beach this week.

Cody thinks I’m cute? Wow! I love living in Venice!

In Boston, I was literally a nobody, guys NEVER talked to me… Now, I’ve become friends with both Niall & Liam of One Direction AND a hot surfer guy thinks I’m cute! 

Eleanor and I head towards the rocks on the far side of the beach and we talk about what we think’s going to happen tonight.

“Obviously a few hookups.” says Eleanor. “Cody’s parties are legendary for that, all the couples of the summer are made at those parties. Oh, and I’m going to have to introduce you to some of my other friends, you know, just so you get to know some of the people around here besides me.” We laugh.

“I can’t wait, Cody is really nice!”

“He is, isn’t he? A lot of people don’t pay attention to that because he’s so good looking and cause many of his friends are jerks. I see him for who his is and that’s cool that you do too! I think you’ll get along real well.”

I smile yet I’m kind of uneasy.

I don’t know what I think of Cody. He’s super sweet and I think we’d be really good friends. Eleanor seems to see us together as a couple but I didn’t feel the instant connection. When I think of instant connection I automatically think of Liam and Niall… The way Niall would look me in the eyes, and how honest Liam is, they’re so special to me! 

We arrive at the party and the music is blaring. There are a few different spots at the party… The main area with the music and strobe light with people dancing and talking, then there’s the bon-fire where it’s a little quieter and pretty relaxing, a cool place to chill and then there’s the beach where obviously people go for a midnight swim.  Further out, there’s a little romantic spot looking out at the water. 

There’s also a small cave where, you know…

“Hey El!” shouts some guy walking up to Eleanor and I. “Looking good.” he winks. “Who’s this?” the guy says and smiles at me.

“This is my new friend Danielle! She’s moving here from Boston.”

“Sweet! Nice to meet you, I’m Ryan.”

Ryan’s reeeeeally tall, he looks to be about 6”2. He’s pretty fit, nice biceps, kinda cute. He has curly brown hair and bright green eyes, just like Harry Styles, although Harry is WAY better looking.

“Hi!” I say nicely.

“How’s the party so far?” Eleanor asks Ryan.

“Not bad, not bad, just got better now that you’re here.” He kisses Eleanor and she giggles…

Wait, what?

“Haha, I forgot to mention that Ryan’s my boyfriend.” she laughs. Ahhhh, that makes a lot more sense, though just the other day she was checking out guys on the beach with me.

It’s really none of my business.

“I’m going to hang out with Danielle.” she says to her boyfriend. “She doesn’t know anyone yet so I’ll introduce her to a few people and then maybe go to the bonfire.” She kisses Ryan once more, which is starting to get a little awkward for me and then takes me by the hand. “Let’s go meet my best friend, Christina.” I follow her towards a girl standing with a group of people.

“Chrissy!” calls Eleanor

“El! You’re here!” answers the girl as they hug.

“This is Danielle, she just moved here from Boston!” she turns to me. “Christina’s parents are from China but she was born in Canada and then moved down to Venice at 11 years old. We met in school when I dropped ice cream on her favorite dress.”

The two girls laugh at that memory. 

Even though I know Eleanor, I feel so… alone here. I guess after this party I will have met a few other people.

“Nice to meet someone that’s also not from the area.” I say smiling.

“Totally! I love your shirt by the way! Where did you get it?” Christina asks me.

“I don’t remember… I think I got it a Charlotte Russe.” I say knowing very well that I got it at Target.

The two girls and I talk for a while. I’m actually quite intrigued by how familiar Christina looks… I could have sworn I’ve met her before, though I couldn’t have. I might’ve seen her on the beach or the streets without realizing it.

“Oh! You guys!” she says to Eleanor and I. “I met Liam Payne this week!!!!” she squeals.

My eyes widen…

“He took a picture with me!!! He was also with this girl so I took a picture with her too, just in case if she’s like, his new girlfriend or something!”

“NO. WAY! Let me see!!” Christina takes out her camera and shows it to Eleanor. They look at the pics and their jaws drop.

They look at me in shock.

I look at them in just as much shock…

I think I know why Christina seems so familiar… 

________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

hai lovelies <3 

people have been asking me "why does she love living in venice if she's in LA?"

there is a venice in los angeles as well as there is one in italy ;)

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venice,_Los_Angeles

it's beautiful ;) (not that i have been, i'd LOVE to though :O )

keep reading it gets better i promise !!!! <3

- Oli xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184 0 13
This is a One Direction fan fiction I wrote a very long time ago so please don't hate if it's terrible. I wrote this when Danielle and Liam were dati...
12.3K 449 31
“What the hell are you doing?” I spat at Zayn. He just pulled away from her to look at me. “Get your hands away from my sister.” “Harry I’m so so...
18.2K 319 20
In this One Direction fanfic. We meet a Radio hosts with nothing really happening in her life. She does the same old thing hang out with her bestfri...
178K 1.6K 35
Like any serious love stories, most end in happiness. El thought she was in love. She had the perfect life: She was dating Harry Styles, from the fa...