X Syn X (Illumi) Hunter X Hun...

By XxScarletMaidenxX

My name is Syn...Syn Zoldyck... property of the Zoldyck family and wife to their eldest son, Illumi... New Co... More

X Chapter One X
X Chapter Two X
X Chapter Three X
X Chapter Four X
X Chapter Five X
X Chapter Six X
X Chapter Seven X
X Chapter Eight X
X Chapter Nine X
X Chapter Ten X
X Chapter Eleven X
X Chapter Twelve X
X Chapter Thirteen X
X Chapter Fourteen X
X Chapter Fifteen X
X Chapter Sixteen X
X Chapter Seventeen X
X Chapter Eighteen X
X Chapter Nineteen X
X Chapter Twenty One X
X Chapter Twenty Two X
X Chapter Twenty Three X
X Chapter Twenty Four X
X Chapter Twenty Five X
X Chapter Twenty Six X
X Chapter Twenty Seven X
X Chapter Twenty Eight X

X Chapter Twenty X

22.8K 687 430
By XxScarletMaidenxX

A/N: This is a lemon(that means there's sex ahead, below...yonder?), if you are not mature enough to read such content, I advise you to skip over this chapter entirely.  Also, I am sooooo sorry this took me so long, it was incredibly difficult to write a lemon and keep Illumi in character hahaha (hence why the actual lemon part is a bit short sorry) I also think the pressure of me actually announcing it and many of you waiting for it also played a role in my writer's block as I was just getting in my head ...a lot... so when I do write more 'smutty' scenes for Syn and Illumi, I think they're just going to be surprises from now on and I'm not going to announce them in advance and see if that goes better :P I hope you enjoy. <3

Illumi left me alone in the hotel suite as he went in search of clothes, as ours were drenched in blood, gore and practically in tatters. I sat on one of the comfy armchairs wrapped in a soft fluffy bathrobe with a glass of wine in one hand as I waited for Illumi's return. There was a loud thunderous knock on the hotel door. I could faintly hear raised voices outside.

"They're in here! That freak with the dead eyes murdered my husband. I want him and that bitch dead!"

I turned to the door curiously as I felt something welling up inside of me. Rage bubbled up, I could feel it brewing inside of my stomach like molten hot lava. I could feel a darkness within me, a caged beast trying to claw its way out. They were here to kill Illumi.

My body moved on autopilot as I slipped toward the door, my nails elongated and sharpened into razor sharp points.

"He's a raving lunatic, a madman! Kill him!" There were more voices in the hall. They were talking about Illumi. HOW DARE THEY!

The door opened as I was about to reach for it. They had a key! Something inside of me snapped. They didn't know Illumi, they had no right to say vile things about him. That strange terrifying sensation washed over me once more, my vision turned red and I dove into the onslaught of armed men in a flurry of murderous rage as they tried to storm the room.

In the back of my mind I could hear their screams of terror as I lost myself to the darkness inside of me and gave over control of my movements to the true demon inside. Tiny lower level demons began appearing in the hall at random as if I were summoning them at will they held off those who tried to escape and took down any they could. It was pure carnage and something inside of me relished every moment of it.

The hall was soon a sea of corpses, there was so much blood, I could see it trickling down the elevator shaft and stairwell and spreading beneath the doors of the other suites in the hall. I headed for the stairwell leaving a trail of bloody footprints behind me once I reached the lower level and blood was no longer pooling down the steps. The edges of my vision were blood red as I entered the lobby. It was empty, save for the single employee behind the front desk, the man who'd given us our room key.

He let out an audible squeal when he noticed me, "Ah! M-M-Mrs. Zoldyck, is the room to your likin-." His eyes grew wide and he cut off with a gasp as I drew nearer and he was able to make out the blood-soaked robe, my now deep crimson hair, dyed by the blood of those vile people who dared to insult Illumi.

"You didn't happen to give a key of my suite to a mob of angry people, did you?" I asked him sweetly.

Sweat began to bead on his face. "W-what?" His voice went up a couple of octaves. "N-no, of course not." His eyes shifted and I noticed his hand moving beneath the desk to trigger some kind of alarm.

"Wrong answer." I hissed and leaned forward grabbing him by his shirt collar and wrenching him across the desk. My claws easily tore through his chest cavity, breaking through flesh, bone and tissue until I got a firm grip on his spinal cord before wrenching it out of his chest with some of his ribs, his lungs and heart still intact.

He let out a guttural scream before he was overcome with a choked gurgling. His body jerked for a moment before I released him from my hold and walked away as he drew his last breath. I paused as I noticed the room was now filled with security and local law enforcement and frowned. There were at least twenty of them.

They trained their guns on me but before I had a moment to act twenty of Illumi's nen needles whizzed through the air from the stairwell hitting every single mark in the temple, killing them all in an instant. One of the guns fired as the man holding it applied pressure to the trigger as he fell and the bullet grazed my arm.

Illumi appeared before me, his face as always, an emotionless mask, though I noticed the corners of his mouth were slightly pulled downward in a frown and there was something revealed in his dark soulless gaze as he took in my blood-soaked appearance. His eyes flicked to the blood dripping from my hair, pooling on the ground around me before casually glancing behind me to my last victim with a good portion of his insides, intact sticking out of his chest. I opened my mouth to explain myself but cut off with a gasp as he swept me off my feet.

"Ah! Illumi-sama, w-what are you doing?" I squeaked as he carried me toward the stairs. "We should leave."

He didn't cast me so much as a second glance as he ascended the stairs. Once we got nearer to our floor I could hear the faint sickening squishing sound as he stepped in semi-congealed blood drying on the steps. When we reached the landing, I felt my heart plummet as I took in the amount of carnage before us. I did this? How did I do this? There was blood and dismembered corpses filling the entire hall, splashed across the walls, tissue, organs, eyes, limbs all strewn about. Blood dripping off of door handles and paintings. My gaze flicked to a chandelier overhead that had someone's small intestine draped around it. What was wrong with me?!

Illumi didn't seem the slightest bit phased by the carnage in the hall and continued on his way. His shoes squished across the blood-soaked carpet as he carried me to our room before kicking the door shut behind him. What was he doing? There was a strange almost primal look in his dark soulless eyes. I'd seen a spark of it earlier when we were in the shower, but not like this.

"Illumi-sama?" I tried to shake him from his silence as he carried me toward the bed. I opened my mouth once more but was cut off as his lips came crashing down on mine, not the least bit bothered that I was covered in the blood of the people I'd slaughtered outside of our room. My arms entwined around his neck as I suddenly felt light headed as he stole my breath away with a rough passionate kiss. Something stirred within me, something dark and primal trying to tear its way to the surface as I lost myself in his kiss.

He broke the kiss and released me from his hold dropping me atop the bed. My body felt like it was on fire as he leaned over me, his deft fingers untying the blood-soaked robe with one fluid motion. Before I had a moment to catch my breath he leaned forward capturing my lips in a sultry kiss that spread warmth through my core and made me melt beneath him. His hands moved quickly to pull the blood soaked robe away from my naked body leaving me feeling a little self-conscious and vulnerable.

My heart was racing so fast in my chest I could practically feel it pulsating against my ribs with each and every beat. I kissed him back with a fire as his long silken ebony hair fell around us like a curtain shielding us from the world. Not liking being the only one naked and vulnerable, I struggled to disrobe him as we were still locked in an almost desperate kiss. We broke the kiss so I could pull his shirt over his head and I gasped for breath. I splayed my hand across his perfectly toned pectoral muscles. His skin beneath my touch grew hot and I saw a flicker of something primal in his dark soulless gaze.

He caught my wrist in an iron tight grip, urging a gasp from me before pinning my hand to the bed. I could faintly see the vein in his neck, throbbing, though his face was as expressionless as ever, I could see his pulse was racing. His breathing was somewhat labored. I'd never seen him so affected by anything before. This was the most reactive he'd ever been.

"Illumi-?" I cut off with a gasp as he pressed his lips to mine, stealing my words away with another passionate kiss. I could lose myself in him. My head was already swimming. There was a strange sense of euphoric desire threatening to take hold, driving me mad with every kiss, every touch, I was losing my mind.

He pulled back, releasing my wrist from his death grip and stood at the edge of the bed staring at my naked body his hands hovering over the waist line of his pants as if he were about to remove them. His face was expressionless, but his dark soulless eyes were filled with raw primal desire.

"I'm covered in blood." My voice came out in a desperate squeak as I thought about what was to come. I'd never really gotten 'the talk' I wasn't sure what to expect. Kikyo had tried to explain it to me once upon a time, but she made it sound very warped, twisted and included lots of sadistic and masochistic examples that I wasn't entirely sure I wanted to explore. I should shower first.

As I made a move to get up, I froze with a sharp intake of breath as Illumi placed a hand on my shoulder halting my retreat. "You're beautiful in blood." He hesitated, as if he didn't want to make a move until he was sure this was something I wanted too.

My heart skipped a beat. I slowly reached up and placed my hand over top of his before forcing myself to meet his gaze. Though I was scared and worried he might hurt me, if I said I didn't want this, didn't want him, it would be a lie. Even if he completely shattered me, I would endure. Any torture he could ever inflict on me, I could take it, if it made him happy. I bit my lip before answering his silent question with a single nod.

He removed his pants as he distracted me with a kiss. I caught a glimpse of his naked body before he gently pushed me down, not breaking our kiss and felt my heart flutter insanely in my chest, he was a god. His hard-chiseled body pressed against mine causing a fire to spark within me, a burning desire that wouldn't be snuffed out. I needed him.

I entwined my arms around his neck as I kissed him back feverously. He didn't seem the least bit bothered by the blood now spread across his neck and back from my blood-soaked hands. Though I knew it should repulse me, deep down it excited me. The macabre beast trapped within me relished in the sinful, twisted act. Illumi broke the kiss and trailed a line of tantalizing kisses down my chin to my bloody neck. A shiver rolled down my spine as he kissed my neck. He bit down on the tender delicate curve in my neck urging a soft gasp of pain from my lips.

"Illumi." His name slipped from my lips like a breathy sigh of pure desire, I was going mad with my growing need for him. My entire body felt like it was being swathed in blissful fire, heat burned through my core reaching to parts of my body I didn't know could feel so deeply sending electrical spasms through me.

A low almost animalist growl of a sound escaped him as I said his name and I shuddered beneath him as I felt the tip of his erect member pressing against my dewy virginal lips. His dark eyes met mine searching, scanning, making sure I wanted this. I leaned forward possessed with desire and pressed my lips to his hungrily taking him into my mouth, kissing him with a passion I'd never known. Content with my way of expressing my consent, he broke through my virginal lips with a single thrust of his hips urging a soft cry from me as he tore my innocence. There was a brief fleeting moment of pain before pleasurable warmth washed over me.

He kissed me back with a fire as we moved in perfect synchronization. The untamable beast within me turned my nails to claws and I lightly grazed the skin on his back. Illumi moaned against me, a mix of pain and pleasure as a small amount of blood bubbled to the surface. He was trying so hard to be gentle with me but that terrifying primal monster within me wanted more.

I broke our kiss and a gasp escaped me as I saw my eyes reflected within his dark soulless gaze, they were glowing. Illumi froze for a moment before slowly reaching up with his hand to cup my cheek.

"Syn?"

My name on his lips did unspeakable things to my heart and I gave in to my desire, letting the darkness within me take over once again. I managed to overpower him and flip him onto his back, taking charge and placed his hands on my hips as I began to move again. He matched my pace and before long we both lost ourselves in the sin of lust. We were insatiable in our primal desire and soon moved from the bed, to the chaise lounge, the dining table, and the balcony until we finally came in synchronous orgasmic bliss in front of the fireplace drenched in sweat and the blood of our victims.

I collapsed in his arms with a soft dreamy sigh of euphoric contentment as my heart thundered in my chest and I struggled to catch my breath. "I love you, Illumi." I panted softly as I splayed my hand on his bloody chest.

He pressed his lips to the top of my head before stroking his bloody hand through my once colorless hair that was now stained a dark rusty brown from the dried blood stuck in it. "I love you, Syn." His strong arms encircled me and I let out a soft squeak as he got to his feet and carried me to the bathroom for a much-needed shower.

Video- "Hold Your Breath" By Ruelle 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 584 25
Your family is very known for owning a top tier company although no one knows what company it is. You get kidnapped because you were chosen to be the...
7.5K 280 28
It's been a year since Hisoka murdered Killua, and Illumi's want for his head has only grown stronger. Now, with the help of Chrollo, Illumi is clo...
200K 5.4K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...
13.1K 404 24
β•°β‹―βž€"Rᴜɴ ᴍᴇ α΄œΙ΄α΄…α΄‡Κ€ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄‡Κ€α΄„α΄ΚŸα΄Κ€s." Illumi Zoldyck, the well known hunter and assassin of the Zoldyck family met Azien Etzioni (or y/n) during the hunter...