You're my...

By darcyjog

After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that ha... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Thank You
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 29

6.1K 304 155
By darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Wayo POV

Yesterday was one of the best days in my life. Well, I started off by waking up with my gorgeous boyfriend, Pha, sleeping next to me and then I hit a road bump by accidentally running into my dad at the mansion. However, I met my step-brother, who is actually my friend, Beam. Then all of my friends spent the night celebrating 'The Meeting of the Brothers', as Ming calls it.

Now we are heading to Ming's house to meet his parents. I can tell that Pha is really nervous, but he doesn't have anything to be nervous about. Ming's dad may act all tough, but in reality, with me, he is a big softy. Well, he will question Pha some because he doesn't want any vultures swarming around me. Ming's dad also has this amazing ability to be able to pick the scum out from a group of people really easily, but I know that Pha isn't a vulture and he isn't with me to take advantage of me. So, Pha has nothing to worry about. It doesn't mean that Ming's dad isn't going to rake Pha over the coals first just to make Pha nervous.

Today, we are riding in a big van that Forth was able to get so we didn't have to take two separate vehicles. Forth is driving with Beam sitting in the passenger seat and the rest of us are in the back on the various seats. Like last night, Pha didn't let me sit anywhere but right next to him. He can be so possessive sometimes but I'm not going to tell him that I kind of like it. It makes me feel special which is something that I haven't had before. Don't get me wrong, my friends try to make me feel special, but it just isn't the same when you are talking about your boyfriend making you feel special, love and desirable. All of which are things that I want to feel and experience soon.

The whole ride to Ming's house, we were all still having fun even though Pha couldn't stop bouncing his knee. Once we finally arrive at Ming's house, Pha, Kit and Beam seem to be surprised with the size of Ming's house. It is also a mansion, but it isn't quite as big as my family's mansion, but I don't care about that. Well, they shouldn't be surprised by the size of Ming's mansion since they know that Ming's family is also one of the wealthiest families in the country. What did they expect his family to live in? A small two-bedroom house?

As we get closer to Ming's house I keep stealing glances at Ming and Kit. Ming has Kit sitting right next to him and Ming keeps playing with Kit's hair and the collar of Kit's shirt. Oh, Ming. You just need to wake up and see the light. Ming, you have fallen so hard for Kit that you can't even see straight.

Beam notices me glancing at Ming and Kit and when I turn back forward and look at Beam, he smiles and mouths, "Ming is so in love with Kit."

I softly giggle, so Ming and Kit don't realize that we are talking about them, and I mouth back, "I know. Ming needs to realize it soon."

Beam and I nod in agreement. Shane quickly whispers, "I agree too."

Forth quickly mumbles, "Me three."

Pha, on the other hand, is so nervous about meeting Ming's parents and what they may possibly do to him that he doesn't even realize that we are having a conversation. I can't help but smile at him, and I begin to slowly rub his back trying to calm him down.

I shake my head at Beam and he acts like he doesn't know what to do either. Well, this will hopefully be all over soon.

As soon as Forth stops the van in front of Ming's mansion, Ming's mom and dad walk out of the house. Before we have a chance to get out of the van, Ming's parents are greeting us. I try again to calm Pha down, but nothing seems to be working.

Ming's dad immediately walks towards me and shouts, "Wayo, my boy. So, my son says that you are in love. Which one of these handsome boys is your boyfriend? Well, I know this cute and adorable one here isn't it. However, he looks just like someone my son would fall for."

Ming's dad smiles at Kit and I mentally laugh, "Oh, you don't know how correct you are."

I glance around the group and I see that pretty much everyone else is probably thinking the same thing that I am. They are also looking at Ming and they are probably wondering how long is Ming going to take before he realizes it himself.

As Ming wraps his arm around Kit's shoulders, he quickly chirps, "Dad, this is P'Kit, and you better be really nice to him. I have already upset him enough and I don't want him to stop talking to me again. Or start to avoid me again. That was completely unbearable."

As Ming is speaking, I see the twinkle in both his dad and mom's eyes. I think they can understand exactly what Ming is saying and his mom quickly looks at me and gives me a questioning look, as if she is wondering what Ming is saying is true. I smile and nod my head yes, so she knows that he is telling the truth, but I also try to let her know that Ming doesn't realize it. Luckily, Ming's mom and I can almost hold whole conversations without actually speaking a word. It would often drive Ming and his dad up the wall because they wouldn't have any clue what we are talking about. It was our little way of talking privately without fear of the other two hearing us.

Ming's mom nods and gets a cute little grin on her face. She quickly leans in and whispers into Ming's dad's ear who immediately asks, "Really?"

She quickly nods her head and turns to Kit. "It is really nice to meet you, N'Kit. Please feel free to call me mom. Oh, if my husband doesn't say it, I will. Please call him dad. Okay."

Ming suddenly looks at me and tentatively asks, "Yo, what did you tell me mom? I saw that you two had one of your private conversations. What did you say?"

Ming's mom waves her hand at Ming and playfully teases, "Oh, my baby Yo is just telling me something interesting. Don't worry about it."

Ming raises an eyebrow and looks directly at me. "Yo, you weren't telling my mom some lies, were you? You know that I hate it when the two of you talk without saying anything. It always kind of creeps me out. How two people can be understanding each other that well is beyond me."

Kit seems a little surprised by Ming's mom, but he quickly relaxes as Ming keeps his arm around his shoulders.

Ming's dad scans the other two guys and he quickly says, "Well, based on what my son has been telling us. Congratulations is in order for you N'Forth. I hear that you also have a boyfriend and I'm assuming that this handsome young man standing next to you is your boyfriend."

Forth immediately answers, "Yes, Uncle. This is Ai'Beam, my boyfriend and we just found out yesterday that he is also N'Yo's step-brother."

Ming's mom instantly asks, "OMG!! You were friends with our baby Yo first and then you found out that you were his step-brother. How did that happen? Didn't you ask Yo's dad about his son? Didn't he have all of our baby Yo's pictures all over the house?"

Beam politely smiles and replies, "Well, my step-father took down all of his pictures in the house before my mom and I moved in. He said that he didn't want us feeling like we were being compared to his previous wife. He told us that he only wanted pictures of his current family up in the house. So, I have never seen any pictures of N'Yo before and when I tried to sneak a peak at some of them in my step-father's office, he just hid them, and he told me that his Wayo didn't look anything like that now. I never tried after that and I never asked about him. Plus, my step-father always called him Wayo, so I was keeping my eyes open for a Wayo and I didn't have any clue that N'Yo was him. Until yesterday, when we bumped into each other as he was trying to leave the mansion with some of the boxes that movers accidentally delivered to his room."

Forth quickly adds, "My Beam and N'Yo spent most of the night last night talking and finding out everything about each other. My Beam is already super protective of his brother."

I suddenly blurt out, "P'Beam and I have both agreed that we are true brothers, and we couldn't be happier."

Ming's mom and dad both give Beam a quick hug and a congratulatory pat to Forth on his shoulder, before turning back to me. I can sense that Pha is getting really nervous again and I quickly take his hand trying to calm his nerves.

Ming's mom quickly rushes to me and hugs me, however, I don't let go of Pha's hand. "My baby Yo, I'm so happy that you are good friends with your brother. I couldn't have asked for more from the situation. Hopefully, your dad will apologize for what he has done to you and you can work to mend your relationship with him next. I know how you desperately want to have that relationship and bond again."

Ming's dad hugs me next. "Yo, my boy, everything will get better. Now, can you introduce us to the man that you refuse to let go of his hand? I'm assuming that he is your boyfriend."

I immediately flash a brilliant smile and I happily say, "Mom. Dad. This is P'Pha, Phana Kongthanin, my boyfriend."

Ming's mom instantly squeals and pulls Pha into a hug. "N'Pha, I'm so happy that my baby Yo has found someone that he loves. You must tell us everything."

Ming's dad clears his throat and pulls his wife away from Pha. "Dear, you can't just accept him like that. Did you forget that our son told us that N'Pha's father is trying to marry him off in some stupid arranged marriage thing to try and improve his hospital and his own social standing? If he is anything like his crazy father, he may not be the best thing for our boy Yo."

I quickly interrupt Ming's parent. "I would like to add that P'Pha is best friends with P'Beam and P'Kit. I don't think that they would be friends with anyone that would willing hurt me, especially P'Beam."

Ming's mom squeals again, "Oh my!! You three are best friends and most of you are dating my son's best friends. What are the chances of that happening. This is truly amazing." She takes a quick second to wink at me to let me know what she is actually thinking and that she is secretly including Ming and Kit in the dating reference.

Ming's mom slowly turns to Shane. "Now, if we could find you someone, Shane, then everything would be perfect. At least now, you have someone to share your brother duties with. Unfortunately, I have to admit that our son, Ming, wasn't much help at all. He likes to play too much."

Ming instantly shouts, "MOM!!!"

Ming's mom looks innocently at Ming. "What? You were often off chasing after some girl rather than helping to protect my baby Yo."

Ming's dad adds, "Don't try to deny it. I'm sure N'Forth will agree with us on this."

Forth chuckles, "Sorry, N'Ming. I have to agree with your parents."

Ming immediately yells, "What? How could you say something like that?" Ming immediately hangs his head and pouts which Kit quickly responds to by wrapping his arms around Ming as Ming rests his head on Kit's shoulder.

Well, if this isn't a clear sign that Ming has fallen for Kit, I don't know what is. Ming's mom smiles at the two and his dad chuckles at seeing someone is willingly spoiling Ming. Most of us are used to Ming's little tantrums so we just ignore him, but Kit doesn't and I'm sure that Ming is enjoying Kit's attention.

Ming's dad once again turns his focus back to Pha but this time he is a little gentler. "N'Pha, let's go inside and discuss this issue with your father. By the way, I have known your father for many years, but I would never call myself a friend of his. Let's just say that we don't see eye to eye on many things and now I will have to add this little issue to the growing list of things that we disagree about."

We all head into the house and we spend several hours talking about the situation. We try to come up with several options, but Ming's dad is going to initially put some pressure on Pha's father through the hospital board. It isn't going to look good if the board thinks that Mr. Kongthanin is selling his son to the highest bidder.

We also tell Ming's parents that my dad is going to protect Pha and me, too. Ming's parents appear to be happy that my dad is finally starting to take an interest in my life again, but they are just like me. They are a little tentative to fully be happy until they know that my dad is back 100%.

Well, this has definitely been an eventful day. Ming's parents finally let Pha know that they approve of him and Pha finally relaxed, but not before fidgeting for almost an hour in front of everyone.

I wonder what is next.

Posted August 17, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 27.8K 148
Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to her soon. Once he graduates from college...
61.2K 4.4K 44
Going into his second year of college, Tee is flying high. His studies are getting harder, but he can handle it. He has managed to get almost every...
94.4K 5.5K 24
Forth Jaturapom has had enough. He's lost countless relationships because he can't seem to take that last step into intimacy. Never again. He's going...
48.9K 2.5K 33
"I am sorry Tae, i know i made the wrong decision that day, the day that i rejected you." Beam said while crying "It's just that i am so confused tha...