You're my...

By darcyjog

After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that ha... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Thank You
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 24

6.2K 300 29
By darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

Wayo POV

Oh, I had the best dream. I dreamt that Pha was in my room last night and he asked me to be his boyfriend. I wish that it was real and not a dream. I really would have loved it if it had actually happened.

Suddenly, a muscular arm is pulling me backwards against a firm body. Did someone sneak into my room? Wait, I smell Pha's scent. Is Pha sleeping with me in my bed?

Pha buries his nose into the crook of my neck and whispers, "Good morning, baby. Or should I say boyfriend?"

"What? Boyfriend?" Was my dream actually real? I don't know what to think now. I will be so happy if it actually is real.

Pha kisses my neck and whispers into my ear, "Yes, baby. You agreed last night to be my boyfriend. Don't you remember?"

I immediately smile and giggle from pure excitement. I quickly mumble, "I thought it was a dream. I didn't think it was real."

Pha nibbles on my neck and huskily whispers, "It was all real, baby. If you need me to demonstrate that kiss again, I'll gladly do it."

At the mention of the kiss, images immediately start flashing through my mind of the passionate kiss that we had last night which instantly makes my body hot, but I'm immediately derailed by the massive headache that begins to throb as I begin to move. I instantly hiss in pain as I rub my forehead trying to ease my pain.

Pha shoots out of the bed and runs to get some painkillers and water. As soon as he has both, he dashes back to me and he helps me sit up. I toss a couple of painkillers in my mouth and I gulp down some water, but I don't want to move anymore. Each time I move, my throbbing head seems to hurt even more. I need to go back to sleep but I need to go to the bathroom first. Pha helps me walk across the room and asks, "Baby, can you get back to the bed by yourself? I want to go get you something to eat."

Well, I may be acting like a baby right now, but I can take care of myself. Pha doesn't need to stay right next to me and at the mention of food, my stomach suddenly growls. I guess my body is screaming at Pha to go get me food.

I softly answer, "I'll be all right. You can go get some food. I think my stomach would really like that."

I slowly close the bathroom door and I hear Pha leave. Even with my throbbing headache and aching body, I manage to do my morning routine, albeit at a very slow pace. As I slowly walk out of the bathroom and I'm shuffling back to my bed, Pha comes back into my dorm room with food. Oh, the food smells so good but I'm afraid my stomach may not be able to handle much. I almost feel like I'm going to get sick, but I need to get something in me, and maybe it will settle down my stomach.

Instead of heading back to the bed, I turn and head for the table. I slowly lower myself down and onto a chair as Pha quickly sets a bottle of water in front of me along with a container or porridge. Oh, I hope this works and I promise myself that I will never drink that much again. Never. Ever. Again.

I slowly begin to eat as Pha watches me closely. I don't know what he is afraid of, but I know that I'm not going to choke on porridge, so he can give it a break. However, I do love him being here and caring for me so much, so I decide to just enjoy the pampering as long as I can get it. I deserve a little pampering after he has ignored me for the last several days.

As Pha gently wipes my mouth for me, he softly asks, "Do you have plans for today?"

"Yes, I do." What is he thinking? I didn't sit around waiting for him to figure out that he had been an idiot and leave my weekend free hoping that Pha would ask me out. Well, really I was trying to keep my mind off of Pha and that is why I asked Shane, Ming and Forth to spend the day with me, but I'm not telling Pha that. "Why are you asking?"

Pha pouts and quickly replies, "I was hoping that we could spend the day together."

Suddenly, I remember something that Forth had said. Confused, I quickly ask, "Weren't you supposed to spend the day with P'Beam? P'Forth was a little upset that he agreed to spend the day with us when P'Beam asked him to spend it with him and his friends. I would assume that you are part of the friend group."

Pha suddenly looks like he just remembered something important. Did he actually forget that he is supposed to spend the day with Beam? Pha slowly scratches the back of his head and replies, "I guess I can't spend the day with my baby, but how about tonight? Can we spend tonight together, maybe watch a movie in your room? Plus, I don't think Ai'Beam can stay away from Ai'Forth all day long. At some point, he is going to break and go running back to his boyfriend or vice versus."

At the thought of Forth running to be with Beam, I can't help but to chuckle. Who would have thought that the cool and handsome Forth would go running to anyone? He has been a playboy based on what Ming as said, but all of a sudden, Forth only has one guy in his sites and is actually dating which has never happened before.

Well, Beam isn't any different. It didn't take long for me to hear all the stories about the campus Casanova. Beam had girls coming to him left and right, and according to the rumors, the girls always left happy and begging for more. However, Beam had one rule, no seconds. The girls would only get one night with him and that was it. I still can't see how anyone can live that way, but I guess I can't understand because I have never been in any relationships, and this is my first one. This is also the first time that I've kissed anyone and definitely the first time that I've woken up to have my boyfriend sleeping next to me. That is the best part of all of this. Well, I know there is one part that is better but I'm not ready for that yet. Hopefully soon I will be, and I can't wait.

I quickly answer Pha, "Yes. What movie would you like to watch?"

Pha shrugs and then leans towards me, as he whispers, "Let's just wait and see what kind of mood we are in before we pick a movie."

"Okay." Yeah, maybe he is right, and I don't know if he is into anime or not. I really can't force him to watch anime if he doesn't like them.

Pha looks at me lovingly and gently says, "I think you better get back to bed. You look like your head is still throbbing."

Yes, I haven't forgotten about my throbbing head. "Yes, I think you are right. I need to get some more rest before meeting up with my friends."

I slowly get up out of my chair while Pha is close by just in case I stumble. Once I'm back into bed, he tucks me in, and he gently kisses. "Baby get some more rest. I'm going to clean up the food and then I need to leave to get ready to spend the day with Ai'Beam and Ai'Kit. Are you going to be all right by yourself?"

A warm feeling spreads throughout my body. It was been a long time since I have felt loved like this. My mom used to tuck me into bed and talk softly just like Pha is. As I continue to think about my mom, a few tears run my cheeks and Pha is instantly concerned.

"Baby, what is wrong? Is your head hurting that much?" Pha is gently wiping away my tears as he is looking at me.

Softly, I whine, "The last person to tuck me was my mom and I suddenly miss her. I miss having someone care for me like this."

Pha smiles and lovingly looks at me, "Baby, I'm here now and I will tuck you into bed every night if you will let me. I'm not going anywhere." Pha leans forward and gives me a sweet kiss before he sits back up. "Now, get some rest."

I smile and nod my head. I close my eyes and I continue to smile as I quickly drift off to sleep. I can't believe how happy I am. I hope this happiness never ends.

***

When I wake up, Pha is gone and there is a note on the table.

Baby –

I left but I'll be back later. I can't wait to spend the night with you all alone.

Love,

Pha

My eyes can't move away from the word love. In my mind, I keep repeating, "Love, Pha. Love, Pha." Pha loves me and I can't believe it. Someone loves me.

With a hop to my step and a smile on my face, I get ready for my day with my friends and I can't wait to get back to my dorm room tonight, so I can spend my evening alone with Pha. I guess the movie really isn't important as long as I'm with Pha.

***

Forth POV

"Baby, I really don't feel good about what we did to N'Ming and Ai'Kit. You know that Ai'Kit has a mean temper and he has been in a foul mood lately because of N'Ming. I don't want Ai'Kit to come after us." I'm still feeling guilty. I can't believe that I allowed Beam to talk me or, should I say, force me into helping him get Kit and Ming into Kit's room last night. And, then we stripped them down to their boxers. What was he thinking? Not to mention, it was very uncomfortable for me. Yes, Ming and I are friends and we have seen each other in only our boxers but I have never been the one to undress him before. Plus, I was not that close to Kit to be in the same room as him while he was in his boxers is extremely uncomfortable. I'm so happy that I didn't have to undress him. Beam did that luckily.

Beam walks out of the bathroom in only a towel, and he rolls his eyes at me. "Babe, it will be all right. Ai'Kitty knows me and he will obey my note. He also knows that if he doesn't get this resolved today that I will do something again until it is all worked out. Don't worry. Yes, Ai'Kitty will be mad at me for a while but it shouldn't be for that long. This is minor compared to some of the other things that Ai'Pha and I have done to him in the past. He always gets over it after a little time."

Beam licks his lips and looks at me. I'm sprawled out on the bed in only my boxers and as I look at Beam's glimmering body with little water droplets sprinkled across his chest, I can't help myself from wanting him again. We just had a morning round but damn, Beam is hot and sexy.

As Beam walks seductively towards me, he huskily says, "I see that you haven't had enough." His eyes run down my body and stop at my boxers where my hard shaft is begging to be touched.

Beam slowly licks his lips and I growl, "I can never get enough of you, baby."

As I reach for my boxers, Beam's finger snags the edge of the towel and the towel falls to the floor. Oh my, my baby is the hottest.

As I quickly take off my boxers, Beam is gettingour supplies. I guess we may be a littlelate meeting up with our friends today, but I don't care. I get another serving of Beam for breakfastand I'm going to enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 8.7K 33
Revenge is not just a feeling. I will go to any extent to get what I want. I will make sure May feel the same I feel. You're dead my dear said Beam t...
179K 7.1K 19
What will you do? If you found yourself suddenly falling for someone, you shouldn't fall for, after getting your senses back from staying unconscious...
Phones By darc

Fanfiction

36.2K 2.2K 11
Ring...ring....ring...ring... A few people glance towards the table. Beam looks down at his phone. However, he doesn't answer it. Pha glances at Bea...
13K 923 19
⚠️ Warnings: gangs, toxic relationships, violence, murder, traumatic events, trauma, mpreg One day, Kit lost his wallet after a bike ran into him dur...