You're my...

By darcyjog

After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that ha... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Thank You
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 22

5.7K 309 121
By darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

Let the spy mission begin.  

Pha POV

I can't believe that Ming and Shane just kidnapped my Yo. I look at Forth and ask, "What just happened?"

Forth shrugs his shoulders and replies, "I'm not sure but I do know one thing. N'Yo is going out drinking with N'Ming and P'Shane tonight. What are you going to do?"

"I don't know but I think I'm going out to the bar too." I still don't know exactly what happened. I came to pick up my boyfriend, but I'm denied. Instead I have to watch him leave with his friends. How did I get here? I don't even know how this all happened. And what was that comment from Shane about not having a boyfriend. Yo does have a boyfriend, and it is me. I don't understand.

I turn to Forth and I ask, "Do you want to go to the bar tonight? Bring Beam along too."

Forth chuckles, "Are you going to go spy on N'Yo?"

"What else can I do? Even though I have announced it to tons of people, Shane just told me that N'Yo doesn't have a boyfriend and he is free to do whatever he wants. I'm not going to let anyone touch my baby. He is my boyfriend." I start to feel my anger bubbling up as I think about Shane's statement. Yo is my boyfriend and I'm Yo's boyfriend. Didn't Shane hear me Monday night when I announced it to everyone standing outside the practice hall? Just because Shane doesn't think that I'm Yo's boyfriend, I'm not going to stop being Yo's boyfriend.

I look at Forth and bark, "Find out what bar they are going to and let me know."

I stomp off to my car while mumbling under my breath, "I am Yo's boyfriend and Yo is my boyfriend."

I go back to my dorm room, but I don't see any sign of Yo. I'm sure that if I did, Shane would prevent me from talking or seeing Yo. Well, he isn't going to prevent me from keeping a close eye on my boyfriend. I'm not going to let anyone get near him.

Once I've cleaned up and I'm ready to go, I look at my phone and Forth has sent me a message letting me know the bar that they are going to and that him and Beam will meet me there. If I go now, we should be able to get to the bar before Yo gets there and I can find the perfect spot to hide and spy on my boyfriend. Oh, this is freaking crazy. I still don't understand how I got to this point that I'm spying on Yo.

Frustrated and irritated, I leave my dorm room and I head out to the bar. Once, I'm inside I quickly spot Forth, Beam and Kit. I'm completely surprised that Kit is here. I didn't think that he wanted to be around Ming at all. Will he be all right sitting this close to him? Well, maybe he just needs a drink. Kit has had a rough week too.

I walk over to the table and I hope I can watch from here without Yo seeing me. "Hi, guys. I hope you don't mind helping me or I should say keeping me company while I spy on N'Yo. I still can't believe that I'm having to do this."

Beam teases, "Ai'Pha, you have no clue why P'Shane and N'Ming are taking N'Yo out for the night."

Kit huffs, "They didn't say anything to you before they took N'Yo."

Forth quickly replies, "P'Shane just kept saying something about N'Yo not having a boyfriend."

Irritated, I hiss, "But my Yo has me has his boyfriend. I don't know why he is saying something else."

Kit snorts, "Well Ai'Idiot, when did you actually ask N'Yo to be your boyfriend?"

I think for a second and I can't remember when I asked him. I know I asked him. I'm sure I asked him. My mind has been drowning with this issue of my dad trying to get me to marry someone that I haven't really focused in on Yo this week.

Beam suddenly asks, "Ai'Pha, you did ask N'Yo to be your boyfriend, didn't you?"

I panic as I can't remember ever having asked Yo to be my boyfriend, and I look at everyone. I mumble, "I can't remember."

Kit scolds, "I was right to call you an Ai'Idiot earlier. You probably didn't ask N'Yo yet. That is why P'Shane took N'Yo out tonight. N'Yo is probably worried that you aren't interested or that you were just joking around with him."

Forth barks, "You have to fix this, Ai'Pha. I can see now why N'Yo has been upset today. He wouldn't tell me, but I could tell something was bothering him."

Beam adds, "Ai'Pha, how could you do that to such a cute nong? You lead him on and then you just left him high and dry."

Frustrated with myself for what I've done, I run my hand through my hair and I try to recall everything that I have done this week with Yo. We started off the week with a great night on Monday with a smoldering hot kiss. Then Tuesday, I don't remember talking much and when I went to leave, I gave him a peck on the lips. Wednesday was the same as Tuesday, along with Thursday. Oh, no. I did lead him on and then left him hanging. How could I do that? I definitely have to fix this tonight. I'm not going to go through the weekend without having Yo as my boyfriend.

I instantly pout when I realize that this whole thing could have been avoided if I had only followed through and I had asked Yo to be my boyfriend. Not to mention, I lost several days that I could have been having some more of those smoldering hot kisses, but I didn't.

I slowly look up at Beam and I confidently announce, "I will fix this tonight. Don't worry. Hopefully, N'Yo doesn't reject me because I waited too long, but I'll make sure that I ask him tonight."

Forth quickly demands, "Ai'Pha, you better."

I glance over to Kit because he hasn't said anything regarding my blunder, but I see that he is totally focused on something behind me. I slowly turn around in my seat and I see Ming, Shane and Yo walking into the bar. Oh, I hope this isn't too much for Kit. I know that his heart was broken when Ming put him in the friend zone, but I don't want Kit to give up.

Kit watches as Ming walks through the bar and they find a couple corner tables and sit down. We still have a clear view of them and Kit can't seem to tear his eyes off of Ming. It has been several days since Kit has seen Ming. I'm sure he misses Ming but I'm not going to say anything. I'm afraid that if I say something, Kit will get upset so I will just remain silent.

I look through the crowd and I begin my spying on Yo.

I had a hard time staying in my seat. Several times through out the night, I almost got up and went over to Yo but either Forth or Beam stopped me each time. Kit just kept drinking all night long and he was getting really drunk. I'm sure watching Ming play with those guys was hard for Kit and no one at the table was going to stop Kit. We will give him this one night but if this starts to become a habit then we will step in.

I breath a sigh of relief when those guys finally leave. However, Shane, Ming, and Yo don't leave yet and so I continue to just watch. Ming talks Yo and Shane into doing shots and drinking more. I watch in horror as Yo agrees and starts drinking whatever Ming set in front of him. It doesn't take long for Ming to have Yo completely drunk and Shane isn't far behind.

What are they thinking? Someone needs to drive them home but who is it going to be if everyone is drunk. I look over to Forth and Beam who seem to be making out in front of me. I quickly cough a couple times to get their attention. I glance over at Kit who is drunk but still talking and he is currently mumbling something about Ming, but I can't quite make out everything.

Once I have Forth and Beam's attention, I ask, "So, what are we going to do about all the drunk people? I'm taking Yo. Can you two get the others home?"

Beam suddenly gets an evil grin as he looks at Kit, and says, "Oh, we got the others. You take N'Yo and fix things."

I'm afraid to ask what Beam has planned but I'm sure Kit isn't going to like it one bit. Forth asks, "Baby, are you going to drive Ai'Kit's car?"

With his evil grin growing, Beam playfully says, "I will take both N'Ming and Ai'Kit home. You take P'Shane to his dorm and then I'll meet you back at our dorm room."

Forth raises one eyebrow and tentatively asks, "Babe, what are you planning on doing?"

Innocently, Beam replies, "Oh, nothing."

I'm not getting a good feeling about this, but I guess I have my own problems to fix. I get up and I walk over to Yo who is completely drunk. Forth follows close behind me.

As soon as Shane sees me, he tries to point his finger at me, but it is more of a circular motion since he is so drunk. He manages the spit out, "N'Pha..." But, Forth draws his attention away as he is trying to get Shane to talk to him and give him his car keys.

With Shane distracted, I quickly pick Yo up bridal style and I march out of the bar. As we are walking through the bar, Yo mumbles, "P'Pha.. meanie.. kiss.." I'm sure there is more but he was talking so softly that I couldn't hear it.

Once I have Yo back into his dorm room, I try to sober him up a little. He reeks of alcohol and I really want to resolve the issue tonight. I don't want to wait until tomorrow, but if I have to then I will.

I manage to get Yo to brush his teeth and somehow, he did take a quick bath. At least he doesn't reek of alcohol that bad now. As Yo comes out of the bathroom, he scowls at me and mumbles, "Meanie P'Pha," as he heads for his bed.

I get the strange feeling that he doesn't really believe that I'm here. Well, I don't care if he believes that I'm here or not. I'm going to fix this mess.

Right before Yo climbs into bed, I beg, "Baby, can we talk? I have something to say."

In a drunken haze, Yo stops and wobbly turns to look at me. "Talk? About what?"

Well, I'm glad he is somewhat coherent to talk. I start walking closer to him as I say, "Baby, I'm sorry. I forgot to ask you something important this week."

Yo instantly huffs, "Stupid, P'Pha."

I want to dispute that, but right now, I am stupid. How could I forget to ask him that important question?

I take a deep breath and I finish taking the last few steps, so I can stand right in front of Yo. "Baby, will you be my boyfriend? I'm sorry for not asking earlier but it never meant that I didn't want you as my boyfriend."

Yo looks totally confused and he tilts his head. "Did you just ask??"

I place my hands on his cheeks and I smile. Softly, I ask again, "Yes. Will you be my boyfriend?"

Yo begins to blink repeatedly as I can see tears welling up in his eyes. However, he isn't responding. Am I too late? Did I screw this up really bad? Oh, I hope that I didn't mess this up too bad.

A smile starts to spread across Yo's face as he finally answers. "Yes. P'Pha, I'll be your boyfriend."

I think Yo is sobering up. I'm so happy that I got the answer that I was hoping for.

I wrap my arms around Yo and I pull him into a smoldering hot kiss.

Yes!! Ifinally got Yo and I'm not going to let him go.

Posted August 12, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 664 36
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...
43.6K 3.4K 23
Ming had seen it with his own eyes how one of their senior classmates is always looking at Yo and Ming can clearly tell that the senior likes Yo. So...
56.5K 2.5K 35
2 boys.2 gang leaders who hate one another. suddenly feel in love.hard to accept their feelings .cant deny their love for one another. what will they...
307K 13.3K 29
Time flies sure fast. The then Engineering Moon is now a father. Yes, Forth, the successful engineer is now a father of a three years old daughter. H...