You're my...

By darcyjog

After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that ha... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Thank You
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 19

6.1K 334 65
By darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

I'm sure you already knows after how the last chapter left off, but I'll put the warning up anyway.  

Warning this chapter is very HOT & STEAMY.  Read at your own risk.  18+

On a side note, I just can't contain my excitement, so I have to tell my lovely readers.  Two of my stories are hitting milestones.  Even though I'm only going to be uploading some bonus chapters and an epilogue, my story, For Three Weeks Only, is reaching 50K reads while my first story that I ever wrote and the is completed, My Visions, will be hitting 100K reads this week.  Okay, I will contain my excitement, but I just have to say that I never dreamt in a million years that I would get that many reads and to get so many followers.  This is the first time ever writing stories.  I normally deal with numbers and financial statements (even though I took some time off to recharge my batteries).  I feel so blessed.  Thank you all for your love and support.  Love you guys.  ❤❤

Forth POV

Did I just hear Kit right? Beam was thinking about us and he didn't realize that he would the bottom. Oh, my cute and adorable, but sexy boyfriend, I want you even more now. I had to work so hard before I got to your room to calm myself down, too. Just thinking about Beam would cause me to flash back to last night. Last night got so hot and freaking steamy that I'm getting aroused just thinking about it again. But, Beam thought he was going to be the top. Sorry, baby, I will be the top in this relationship.

Once Kit leaves, I look back at Beam and my lust surges as I want to devour him whole right now. I smile a very evil grin at him as my thoughts immediately start going through the various things that I want to do to him. My blood starts pumping and the room suddenly starts getting hot.

I think Beam knows what I'm thinking as he immediately starts blushing which he has no idea how much that is turning me on even more. I lean close to Beam's face and I softly ask, "Do you want me to teach you what a bottom does?"

Beam's eyes widen, and I see him gulp hard, but I can't tell what he is thinking. I'm assuming by his attitude earlier, he is in shock. Well, I was going to try and hold myself back longer, but I can't resist that adorable and sexy man who is now biting his lower lips and being shy. Oh, why is he doing this to me.

I can't take it anymore as I quickly pounce on Beam's lips and I devour them with a lust filled hunger that I've never had before. No one has ever turned me on like Beam is right now. Beam's own desire is pouring out of him as he softly moans, "Ahh!"

I quickly seize the opportunity, and I thrust my tongue into Beam's mouth. We immediately begin to fight for dominance but Beam slowly gives in as my hand snakes up under his shirt and slithers to his nipple. As soon as I lightly pinch his nipple with my fingers and thumb, Beam's tongue stops fighting as he moans into my mouth. "Ahhh!!"

I want to feel his skin. I have been dreaming all day about feeling his skin again. I'm not going to let anything stop me this time.

I release his mouth and I suddenly remember that I haven't locked his door yet. I'm not going to have one of his friends barging in on us, so I run to the door as I'm swiftly taking off my shirt. I quickly lock the door and as I'm running back to Beam, I swiftly take off my pants and I drop them along the way. Without saying anything, I lift Beam up off the couch and I dash to Beam's bed. I don't want our first time to be on the couch. Well, I didn't want our first time to be in our dorm room, but I can't wait any longer. Beam is just too sexy that I can't control myself anymore and my desire to claim Beam tonight is overwhelming.

As I set Beam back down on his feet in front of his bed, I whisper, "Oh, I want you tonight, baby. You are so sexy and adorable that I can't control myself anymore."

Beam doesn't respond with words, but he moans his delight as my fingers slip up under his shirt and begin to caress his skin. His soft moans push me to keep going. I quickly unbutton Beam's shirt and I gently caress his shoulders as I push his shirt off. Beam's shoulder looks so alluring that I immediately slam my mouth down against it as I begin to feast on Beam's delicious skin. Beam's mischievous hands glide along my body until they find my butt which they begin to knead to his heart's content.

In no time, I manage to discard Beam's pants and we are now enjoying each other's body with only our boxers covering us. However, it doesn't take anytime, and those boxers are also discarded to another part of the room.

I seductively ask, "Baby, can I fully claim you? I want all of you and I can't wait any longer."

Beam's fingers slowly graze along my back on either side of my spine which sends shivers throughout me, as his glazed eyes lock with mine. Oh, I love those eyes, especially now. I can only see pure lust and I can't control myself anymore. There is nothing that is going to stop us tonight. I will have all of Beam.

Beam hums, "Babe, I'm all yours. Come and take me."

Those are the words that I've been waiting to hear. I immediately wrap my arms around Beam as I devour his lips once again. Our harden shafts grind against each and we both moan with pleasure, "Ahh!!"

I want to ravage Beam right now, but this is our first time. I don't want to be that much of an animal, especially for Beam's first time with a man. I slowly walk us back the few steps to the bed and without releasing Beam, I slowly and gently lay him on the bed while my mouth continues to feast on his lips, neck, and shoulders. Beam's mischievous hands continue to grope my back. A moment of clarity hits me as I pull my head away from Beam's beautiful skin just enough to ask, "Baby, do you have supplies?"

Beam's lust filled eyes lock onto mine as he seductively tilts his head and replies, "Drawer of the night stand." Then Beam's hand lock onto my upper body and he pulls me hard down on top of him as he now devours my mouth in a smoldering hot kiss that makes me momentarily forget what I was just asking.

As my memory comes back to me, I quickly reach for the drawer and open it without moving away from Beam. I fumble around but it doesn't take me long to find what I need, lube and condoms. However, as I'm distracted Beam takes the opportunity to start nibbling, biting and sucking down my body and just as I'm putting the lube and condoms on the bed, Beam's mouth latches hard onto one of my nipples which sends my desire soaring. Oh, Beam is good. He is really good.

Beam's tongue works its magic as it licks and flicks my nipple which sends wave after wave of pleasure through my body, and I can't control the animalistic moan that escapes my mouth. "AHH!! FUCK!!"

Just as I thought that Beam couldn't do anything else, he surprises me as he gently sucks my nipple in between his teeth and he gently bites and even pulls on it. Oh, the pleasure is almost too much for me as I'm moaning again. "AHH!! BABY!!"

Beam's hands continue to grope my back and my shoulders as he stops his assault on my redden and hardened nipple before his swiftly slides across my chest to begin another assault on my other nipple. Oh, my arms are beginning to weaken from his continuous attention to my chest. If this keeps up, I might just completely lose control and take Beam without any preparation which will only hurt Beam more. I have to get some of my control back, but, DAMN, BEAM IS SO FUCKING GOOD!

I try not to get lost in my desire as I focus on trying to prepare Beam, so I can claim him tonight. I quickly put my elbows on the bed so I'm hovering over Beam instead on lying on top of Beam. However, Beam doesn't stop his assault on my chest. Instead, he grips my back even tighter as his face and mouth follow my body to where ever I go which continues to send waves after waves of pleasure through me.

I take a deep breath trying to calm myself just enough, so I don't let my lust completely take over my body, as I slowly slide my hand down Beam's smooth and silky skin. I love the feel of his skin against mine. I quickly notice that Beam must be enjoying it too because little goosebumps are popping up on his skin everywhere my hand goes. Once, I get to Beam's thigh, I snake my hand under his leg and I bring it up, so I can easily get to Beam's glorious hole. There has never been a girl or woman before this that has made my lust jump as high as has it has with the anticipation of claiming Beam.

Still trying to maintain my focus, I quickly grab the bottle of lube and I pop the top. I freeze for a moment when Beam gently bites down on nipple which sends an overwhelming wave of pleasure through my body. I don't even hesitate this time as I quickly moan, "AHH!! BABY!!" I instinctively arch my back which causes our hard shafts to touch and grind against each. Another wave of pleasure pulses through my body and both Beam and I are now leaking. My desire gives me a quick moment of clarity and I can't wait any longer. I put some lube on my finger and I quickly move my hand back down to Beam's entrance. Beam is still lost in his assault on my chest and I seize the opportunity to slowly insert a finger into Beam's super tight hole.

Beam only slows his assault on my body just briefly before his hands continue to grope my back while his mouth feasts on my now red and super hard nipple. As I begin to thrust my finger in and out of Beam's entrance, I lean down, and I kiss the top of Beam's head. I have never been with anyone that is so good. Every part of Beam's body seems to know exactly what to do to get me excited and turned on even more than I already am.

As I insert another finger, Beam finally stops his assault on my body as he moans, "AHH!!" I immediately slide down his body slightly and I begin my own assault on his neck. I need to leave my own marks on him. I know that Beam has left plenty of marks and hickeys on my neck and chest, but I need people to know that Beam is now taken and that he is mine. As I clamp onto his neck, I can feel Beam's fingernails dig into my back, but it doesn't stop me.

I'm on fire and I can't stop now even if I wanted to. I seductively whisper into Beam's neck, "Baby, you are so good. Do you want me too?"

Beam's lust filled voice pushes my desire even higher as he replies, "Yes! I want you so badly!"

I quickly insert a third finger and continue to thrust my fingers in and out of Beam as he begins moaning uncontrollably underneath me. "AHH!! YES!!! MORE!!!!"

Beam's grip on my back gets tighter and the sight of Beam begging for me to take him is the last straw. Beam screams, "BABY!!! I NEED YOU NOW!!!"

As I pull out my fingers, Beam whimpers and his glazed eyes quickly beg for more. I quickly grab the condom and I rip open the package as I whisper, "Don't worry baby. I will give you more in just a second."

In record time, I get the condom on me along with plenty of lube. I quickly snake both my arms under Beam's legs and I bring them up as Beam's hands are reaching for my body. I lean forward one last time and I quickly ask, "Baby, are you ready?"

Beam's hands wrap around my back as he whimpers, "Yes. Please. I'm on the edge. I just need you to push me into the clouds."

I slam my mouth onto Beam's mouth as I position myself. Just as I release his mouth, I slowly push into Beam. He immediately gasps, "Ah, pain!"

I capture Beam's mouth again in another passionate kiss as I slowly push all the way in. Beam's fingernails are dug into my back, but I don't care. Oh, I have finally claimed Beam. I have been fantasizing about this day and I have all of him. I'm not going to let him go anytime soon.

Before I can ask whether Beam is all right, Beam moves his hips to try and get me deeper inside of him, so I don't wait any longer. I begin slowly thrusting in and out of Beam as he begins to moan even more. I can't help the moan that comes out. "AHH!!! BABY!!! SO TIGHT!!!"

As Beam begins to rock his hips to meet my thrusts, my pleasure goes even higher and I know that I can't last long. The anticipation of this moment has affected my stamina and I'm too lost in my lust and the pleasures of Beam's body that I know I won't be able to hold out like I wanted to.

I happily meet Beam's motions to get me deeper inside of him than I thought could get. I have never had anyone be able to match me like this and just the thought alone is adding to my lust. I begin picking up the pace as Beam has become a moaning mess underneath me and I have become a moan and grunting mess on top of him. The sight of Beam's sweaty body at the height of his ecstasy is more than I have ever imagined. I growl as I don't want anyone else to see this but me. I instinctively grunt as I thrust into him, "MINE!!! ALL MINE!! BABY!!"

Beam immediately moans, "YES!!! BABY!!!"

I'm getting closer to my peak and I want to reach it with Beam. He must understand my thoughts as he wraps his own hand around his hard throbbing shaft and begins stroking himself in rhythm with my thrusts. I'm going to lose control soon, but I need to find that sweet spot first. I move my hips just a little and I begin pounding hard into Beam. I can feel my sweat beading up on body as my body is starting to feel like it is on fire. I move my hips just a little bit more and Beam immediately screams, "OH!!! YES!!! THERE!!!"

Oh, yes. I have found his sweet spot and I need to hurry because I'm losing it. I immediately clamp my hands onto Beam's hips as I begin to pummel that spot over and over again. Our moans fill the room while Beam's hand begins to stroke his shaft faster right along with my thrusts.

I see my paradise is coming and I'm so close. As my body tightens and clenches for the impending explosion, I see Beam explode first all over himself and I can feel him clamp tight, so freaking tight, around my shaft that I immediately explode deep inside of him. As I continue to slowly thrust in and out of him trying to milk every last drop from myself, I can't fight the overwhelming feeling of love that washes through me. I look down at Beam's sweaty face with his hair all out of place and some stuck to his sweaty face. Before I realize what I'm saying, I say, "I love you, Ai'Beam."

Beam smiles and replies, "I love you, Ai'Forth."

I lean down and gently kiss Beam's lips. I smile and tease, "I don't think you have quite gotten a full lesson for what a bottom is. I think you need a few more lessons tonight."

Beam's smile widens as he chirps, "Maybe you are right. I think I a few more lessons wouldn't hurt."

Well, I guess the night isn't over yet.

Posted August 9, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 4.4K 44
Going into his second year of college, Tee is flying high. His studies are getting harder, but he can handle it. He has managed to get almost every...
48.8K 2.5K 33
"I am sorry Tae, i know i made the wrong decision that day, the day that i rejected you." Beam said while crying "It's just that i am so confused tha...
76.6K 2.2K 19
Rank: #9 MingKit (24*05*2018) I don't own the characters I only own the Plot and the story line! ------------------ Preview ------------------- For...
174K 8.7K 33
Revenge is not just a feeling. I will go to any extent to get what I want. I will make sure May feel the same I feel. You're dead my dear said Beam t...