CHAOS

By R-champion

COMPLETED The Iron Horsemen MC #1 #6 in Club Their Lethal Weapon, Her Saving Grace Chaos Callahan is the vice... More

AUTHORS NOTE
00
C H A R A C T E R S
*edited* 01 - The Beginning
*edited* 02 - The Plan
*edited* 03 - There's Hope
*edited* 05 - The Bridge
*edited* 06 - The Rescue
07 - The Fall
08 - The Blood
09 - The Fallout
10 - The Lost
11 - The Found
12 - The Return
13 - The Family
14 - The Truth
15 - The Need
16 - The Reunion
17 - The Steps To Recovery
18 - The Picnic
19 - The Enemy Strikes
20 - The Bullets
21 - The Feeling
Authors Note // Not an Update
22 - The Kiss
23 - The Memories
24 - The Doc
25 - The House
26 - The Run
27 - The Empty House
28 - The Results
29 - The Guilt
30 - The Return
31 - The Therapy
32 - The Weeks Which Followed
33 - The Sanctuary
34 - The Florist
35 - The Taken - Part 1
36 - The Taken - Part 2
37 - The Taken - Part 3
38 - The Chaos of the Clubhouse
39 - The Life Ahead
40 - Chaos and the Calm
Authors Note.
THOR
E P I L O G U E
AUTHORS NOTE

*edited* 04 - The Forgotten Soul

27.8K 742 27
By R-champion

THANK YOU so much for all the votes and reads ! I'm overwhelmed!

Please keep reading and voting, and let me know your thoughts of the story and where you think it is going. I would really appreciate your feedback on how I can make the book better for you guys !!

04 - The Forgotten Soul
Lennox Lee

Cramped into the dark cage I've called home for eight years, I can't help but think what my life could have been if things happened differently. What me and my brother could have achieved. Was he still in the "club"? Has it grown? Does he still think of me? Or am I just a memory?

Thousands of questions filled my head. They have done since I was brought here. Now at the age of 19 I have a somewhat better understanding of what happened. But I never understood why.
Why did they take me, an 11 year old child, away from her only remaining family. Force her to live in a cage, to... Satisfy there needs. To pump me full of drugs and use me. They got me addicted to something I never asked for. Something I never wanted.

What would Maddox think of me now. His little impure druggy sister. He would be so ashamed. I often think it's good he can't see me, that he doesn't know what's happened to me... What they have done to me. Tears fill my eyes and flood my pale cheeks at the thought of my Brother and what could have been.

"Time to get up whore. You have a visitor" Alejandro sneered at me from behind the bars
I watched him as he unlocked the cage and dragged me out by the chain around my neck.
Thankfully I didn't have to crawl around anymore since my knees got so bad. I was one of the few who got the privilege of walking.
He dragged me to one of the "Play Rooms" where my latest client was waiting. To say I hated this, was the biggest understatement. The clients love me, because I don't talk. Haven't in years. Honestly I'm not even sure if I still can.

"Mr Richardson, what a treat we have for you today" Alejandro spoke to the man seated in the centre of the room. Looking over him, he was just another dirty old man in a suit. They all are.

"Come on Lenny, make our guest feel welcomed in my home" he said sadistically in my ear. His breath lingering. With a swift push, I was next to him. The leash loosened so I could get up close and personal. I went through the routine that was ingrained in my brain since the day they brought me here.

Take there jacket,
Rub there shoulders,
Sit on there lap,
Give them your undivided attention.
Do what ever they request.

His cold, wrinkled hand took hold of mine and yanked me into his lap in one swift movement.
I cringed immediately not liking the close proximity of our bodies. The old man took hold of my waist forcing my movement.
That's when I blacked it all out. The next thing I know I'm on the ground watching him fasten his pinstripe trousers and tightening his belt.
Bile rose in my throat at the idea of the violation of my body and innocence. But I should be used to it by now. I'm just an object. A doll.

"Mr Richardson, let me show you out, we hope you enjoyed your time and you do come again" Alejandro schmoozed his client as he was handed the large envelope of cash.
As I remained on the floor, confined by the chain attached to the wall. My mind wanders to the events which just took place. I should be used to it by now. But it gets harder every time.
Glancing round the dark room my eyes catch the emblems and pictures dancing across the walls. Just like every other room, snakes coat and cover the walls and decor. Quite the strange fixation. Everyone here loves snakes, has snakes, uses snakes.
My fingers run across the bite marks scattered across my arms. The punishment I received for not being good enough and not properly satisfying a customer.

"WHAT the HELL was that?!?" Alejandro screeched like a banshee as he stormed back into the room. He ran towards me, took hold of my hair and lifted me from the ground, instantly a scream tore from my dry mouth.

"You think this is a game sunshine? You think you can just lie back and think of England when you're pleasuring a customer?!?!" He invaded my personal space, hands tight around my hair painfully tugging on my scalp.

"You stupid fucking whore!" He said as he struck me. His cold hand slamming against my pronounced cheekbone. Throwing me to the ground the collar and chain strain against my throat almost suffocating me in the process.
Alejandro then kicked me repeatedly, sneering in my ear. "You're a bad girl Lennox. What's gotten into you eh? You used to be my good girl"
Tears flooded my bruised cheeks. I was bad I thought to myself. I can't do anything right.

"You know what that means Lenny. Bad girls don't get there reward" he said digging through the pocket of his baggy jeans and retrieving the needle from deep inside. I cry even more, begging and pleading him but still remaining silent. Desperation coursed through my veins as soon as my eyes caught sight of my only release. The one thing that can block out the pain. Make me feel good in this hell. He left me chained to the wall, delivering one last good kick to the ribs, effectively stealing the air from my lungs.

Hysterically I sob and inwardly scream for help. The cravings growing too strong.
"I have to get out, I have to get out" I kept repeating to myself, pulling my hair and clawing my burning skin.

"I have to get out. Tonight"
It's time to go.

Chaos Callahan

We still haven't found her. Or any information on her for that matter and my mind is racing.
Me, Thor, Erik and all the others have been working tirelessly to try to track her down. It's proving to be a lot harder than we initially thought. I've hardly seen Maddox since his breakdown and I'm getting worried. Placing my tools back on the trolley, I take a step back from the messed up Harley in my station. Looking around the garage there's a tense atmosphere among all the men. Some still working in the shop, some working to find her.

"Hey Cha?" Thor said walking towards my station.
"What's up T?" I ask immediately thinking the worst.
"Oh nothing bad, I was just wondering if you wanted to come out tonight with me and some of the boys to a new bar?" He said quickly to try and calm my nerves.

"Yeah sure sounds good, it'll get everyone's mind of things" I say smiling.

The day passes by, working in the shop on the new orders, talking to the boys and thinking about her. For whatever reason I feel a connection to Lennox, like I need to find her and protect her from everything and anything.
It was now time to go out and to be honest I wasn't feeling it anymore. But it might get my mind if things so I reluctantly joined my brothers outside the clubhouse ready to go.
Emily was giving us a lift there so we could all unwind tonight and not have to ride home very very drunk.

"You ready to go?" Thor joined me looking happy to be leaving our complex for once and venturing out for "fresh meat"
The ride was short and soon we arrived outside "Show Bar".
"This place sounds really cool they have performers and new beers and everything" Tyler was very excited. Me and Thor walked straight to the bar ordering a strong scotch.
The other members collected a drink and hit the so called dance floor which was filled with sweaty dancing pre-teens and fuck boys. Fantastic.

Thor and I stayed at the bar appreciating the local bands music and the so called "Show Girls" who walked around half naked scouting customers and overall being a source of entertainment. Despite the busy atmosphere, I couldn't help but think of her.
It's been weeks now and nothing. Frustration was an understatement.

"What's on your mind Chaos?" Thor asked me from his stool beside me.
"Her, Thor. Maddox's little sister. God knows what's happened to her." I say honestly. Taking a drink to attempt to swallow the forming lump in my throat.

"I get you Brother, it's a difficult time for all of us especially Maddox." He agreed. That's how the night passed, good drinks and good company, as the night progressed I was happy I came out. I needed the distraction.
It was about 4 am and Thor and I are actually on the dance floor. Weird I know but we are actually having a good time dancing with our brothers and a couple girls. I have to say I was a little bit drunk.

"Alright boys, the Misses is here" Erik shouted over the thumping base. Mostly everyone looked ready to be at home and in bed all but Thor and Tyler who were still dancing round merrily.
"You guys go, I want to stayyyy" Tyler said bottle in hand staggering round the joint as happy as a kid at Christmas. No surprise with the amount of attention he's getting.
"You guys go a head I'll look after him, we'll get a taxi later" Thor reassured me and disappeared back into the dance floor.

I had a weird feeling but when Erik dragged me away and into the back of the truck I could do nothing more, they can find there way home eventually.
"We will have to go the long way, there's something going on, on the bridge I got diverted by a load of police men." Emily said as she took a different turn.

"On the bridge? That's never good" Erik states giving off that knowing look.

That only means one thing.

Someone is on the bridge. Trying to do something stupid.

Was Chaos right about his uneasy feeling?
What is happening on the Bridge?
Will Maddox be okay?
Will Thor and Tyler make it home?

Stay tuned 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 54.7K 37
• Levi • I've wished for death too many times to count when I was a child. Too bad only my soul died, not my body. Now that i'm older, I refuse to g...
1.3M 46.9K 38
Knuckles is fed up of the couples scene at the clubhouse and wants to get out and party, but then he meets a girl who changes everything. Does he ris...
2M 78.3K 47
Harley has spent the last few years running from her past. She has finally settled down in a small town. Life wasn't perfect but it was the best s...
176K 4.6K 26
**** COMPLETLY RE-WRITTEN 12.02.21 RE-EDITED YET **** Brooke grew up around bikes but lived a sheltered life according to her parents, everyone knows...