The Alpha's Daughter

By dmdixon4

The moon pack lost their Luna eleven years ago and the loss of her still impacts them all. Especially her thr... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chaper Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen * SEXUAL CONTEXT *
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five * SEXUAL CONTEXT *
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six * SEXUAL CONTEXT *
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Sequels...
The Alpha's Beta

Chapter Eleven

303 17 0
By dmdixon4

Lucas' POV
'Just one more Alpha son, then we can go help set up the up for the feast' my Dad informs me as he stands beside me rubbing his hands together looking into the forest in front of us, he always enjoyed a good feast.
'Is that why you wanted this meeting Dad for the feast?' I ask him,
'Now Luca you know that these rogues are a problem and we need to have a meeting to discuss how to control them, but a added bonus is that I, umm I mean us all get to have a feast' I smile back at him and shake my head. My Dad is my hero, he is a fantastic Alpha and I hope one day I'll be as good as him.
'Which Alpha we waiting for?' Daniel asks, I kinda forgot he was here with us he's just too quiet, at least when Tia was here she was moaning about something, she was our entertainment now it is boring, even Matthew is quiet and sulking because Tia gone.
'Alpha James, hopefully Luna Natalie will be back in time, I can't imagine what's taking her so long, but i guess Alpha Ethan cottage needs a few more beds sorting, we didn't realise he would have brought all seven of his children' he says as he shakes his head looking back into the pack lands, I guess he was hoping to see her, but she wasn't in view.
What feels like we have been waiting forever I see a group of three people, appear out of the forest and walking towards us.
'Aw Alpha James has arrive, hello my old friend' my Dad holds his arm out for Alpha James, these two have been friends since they were young boys, their Dad's before them was friends,
'Hey you, Less of the old thank you' Alpha James laughs back, as he grabs my Dad's hand to shake it and pulls him in for a hug.
'Please forgive me for the late arrive, but my dear Luna has been held up at our pack, she should be arriving in the next day or two with our youngest daughter Ivy. Please let me introduce you all to my..'
'MATE' I shout as I set eyes on his daughter, I rush forward and grab her hand,
'You are mine' I say as I look into her eyes.
'Oh my, I always hoped our kids would be mates'
Alpha James tells my Dad, but I am far to busy looking at my mate to care, what they are talking about.
'I am Holly' she is so pretty, bright blue eyes shoulder length blonde hair, and she short like five or maybe four foot taller, it honestly doesn't matter she's perfect.
'Beautiful, I am Lucas' I can't believe I've found my mate she is perfect in every way.
'Nice one bro' Matthew mind links me,
'I don't know how you and Tia are going to be able to reject this feeling' I respond back.
'Some of us are stronger than others bro you know this, congratulations we'll be able to double date' he replies.
'Alpha Thomas you ok' someone say I instantly turn to look at my dad and see he is holding his chest and struggling to breathe,
'Dad?' He looks in my eyes and collapse in front of me,
'Matthew look after Holly for me, Daniel find Tia and mind link Luna Natalie, I'll take Dad to the doctor' 'Can't I mind link them both Lucas surely I'll be better help here' Matthew leads Holly towards the pack lands, Alpha James stays with my father, I wouldn't ask him to left it's unfair.
'Tia needs to be found, she was showing Alpha umm Alex to his room. I'll take Dad to the hospital'
'Ok Luca I'll meet you there with Tia'
I rush forward to my Dad and try to help him up, I gesture to two of his guards to help me, we finally manage to get him up.
'Tia, She's found her mate too' my Dad gasps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 15.8K 28
After her pack was killed by Rogues, Laura becomes a part of the Blue Moon Pack when the Alpha takes her in. When her Guardian Bond to the Alpha's da...
1.9M 55.3K 27
"How do I know you won't reject me as well?" I reply, staring at the handsome Alpha who has somehow made it past my walls. He reaches a hand towards...
53.4K 1.9K 42
"Fight me Alpha!" I had said angrily specifically calling him Alpha. "I will not fight a fragile thing such as yourself" The training ground fell sil...
105K 3.6K 27
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I questioned trying to get out of Tommy's grip as he pulled me down the stairs. "We're leaving." He respon...