Min Yoongi's Sister || J.JK ✓

By kpopmaknaetrashx

Min Jisoo comes back to Korea after studying abroad. What happens when she's finally introduced to her brothe... More

Characters and Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
"Special Chapters"
Special Chapter from Chapter 9
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Special Chapter from Chapter 11
Chapter 26
Special Chapter from Chapter 21
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
5 Years with BTS
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Special Chapter from Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 1
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 2
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 3
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Special chapter from Chapter 50
Epilogue pt.1
Epilogue pt.2
Epilogue pt.3
Bonus: Honeymoon
Bonus: Cute Moment with Jungsoo
Bonus: Cute Moment with Jungmi
Bonus: Cute Moment with Junghyun
Bonus: Min Siblings' Moments
Bonus: JiKook Moments
Thank you 💜
100K Special
Bonus: Highschoolers (Jungsoo Edition)
Bonus: Highschoolers (Jungmi Edition)
Bonus: Highschoolers (Junghyun Edition)
Bonus: Growing Old
Bonus: Sorry Jisoo (SeHope ft. Jungkook)
• 💜 •
Book 2/Spinoff?

Chapter 45

6.2K 160 175
By kpopmaknaetrashx

Time skip about five months (September)

Jisoo's P.O.V.

I took a deep breath then walked towards a sleeping Jungkook, "Kookie, wake up."

He groaned and rolled over making me roll my eyes. Just because it's your birthday, that doesn't mean you have the right to ignore me Jeon Jungkook. I pouted and climbed on the bed then pushed him off.

"YAH!"

I looked over the edge of the bed to see Jungkook glaring at me. I smiled, "Wake up and come down to eat breakfast."

I walked into the kitchen just as Tae oppa and Hobi oppa were leaving. They winked at me then left making me groan. I literally want to punch those two sometimes... I sighed and quickly made breakfast as Jungkook walked downstairs.

I smiled then pushed a plate full of food towards him, "Eat up, I'm gonna go take a shower and then meet up with the girls."

Jungkook stayed silent as I went back upstairs. I quickly took a shower then changed into a comfortable outfit because I was going to change later anyway. Red crop top, my favorite pair of shorts, and some combat boots. I lightly towel dried my hair then let it fall. I walked back downstairs and saw Jungkook sitting in the living room. He looked up from his phone when I walked in.

"Do you seriously have nothing to say to me?" Jungkook asked quietly, and I shook my head then asked, "Don't you have to go to the building today? Your new album comes out soon."

"Yeah," Jungkook trailed off. I watched as he stood up then walked towards the door, "Jungkook wait!"

He quickly turned around, and I could see the excitement in his eyes. Oh my god, this is so fucking painful... I walked up to him then kissed him on the cheek, "See you later."

His expression sulked as he left the house without another word.

*RING* *RING*

"Did Jungkook leave?"

"Yup."

"Alright, we're coming over."

After about 10 minutes, the doorbell rang, and I went over to it then opened it. Riri, Somin, Minyoung, Tania, and May walked in. I shut the door then looked over at all of them, "Where should we start?"

Jungkook's P.O.V. (When he gets to BigHit)

I sighed then slammed open the door to the practice room making everyone look over at me. They ignored my bad mood, and we went straight to practicing. Sungdeuk hyung taught us the choreography for our new song, and we went through it a couple of times. We were in the middle of the chorus when Sungdeuk hyung sighed, "You got it wrong, you think this is a joke?"

I shook my head then quietly watched as he left the room.

"Are you restless because it's your birthday?"  Namjoon hyung asked, and Sejin hyung walked in, "What's going on?"

"We were practicing, and I was doing good," I trailed off, and he sighed, "What are you doing?"

We walked into a different room to talk with Manager Sejin. After about 10 minutes of Manager Hyung and Namjoon hyung fighting, Sejin hyung looked at me, "Jeon Jungkook! You think you're good and everyone else is wrong?"

"No," I mumbled, and he scoffed, "Why are you like this?"

"I'm sorry."

Sejin hyung left making Jin hyung speak up, "Alright, you just have to do it well."

"Jungkook?" Namjoon hyung asked, and I looked over at him, "Are you mad because we didn't celebrate your birthday?"

"No," I said. It was silent for a few minutes before Namjoon hyung spoke up again, "As a leader, have I done anything wrong to you?"

"No."

"You usually do well," Namjoon hyung sighed. I turned to Sungdeuk hyung when he walked back in, "Will it work if I move my arms a little faster?"

He nodded then we left the room slowly to go back to the practice room. I stood in front of the mirror and slowly did the choreo by myself as Jimin and Taehyung stood on the side watching me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JUNGKOOK, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

My eyes widened when Yoongi hyung walked in with a cake. I looked behind him to see PD-nim, Sungdeuk hyung, and Sejin hyung all smiling at me. I felt my emotions take over me as I started crying.

"Don't cry!"

"Aigo, don't cry Jungkookie!"

"He's crying!"

"AHHH, don't cry!"

"Thanks for being born Jungkookie!"

"Happy birthday Jungkook!"

"I'm sorry Jungkook!" Sejin hyung said, and I rubbed my eyes then smiled softly, "PD-nim, you're too mean."

They all laughed and kept wishing me a happy birthday. I watched as Wonho came up to me. I smiled then looked into the camera, "How do you feel?"

"Wahh, I thought it was real! At least their acting got better," I smiled. After wrapping up our practice, it was around 9 pm. Jimin came over to me then wrapped an arm around my shoulders, "Let's go home."

My expression faltered, and he noticed, "Why?"

I shook my head then got in the car. Once we got home, Namjoon hyung unlocked the door, and we all went inside.

"Where's Jisoo?" Hobi hyung asked as we walked to the living room and I looked over at him, "She said she was going to ha-"

"SURPRISE!"

My eyes widened when confetti and streamers came out of nowhere. I smiled when I saw Jisoo and the rest of the girls, my family, and a few friends.

"Who did all this?" I asked, and everyone pointed at Jisoo making me smile. I went over to her and picked her up and spun her around making her squeal, "Jungkook stop!"

I put her done then pouted with my arms still around her, "I thought you forgot."

"Well obviously I didn't," Jisoo sassed, and I smiled, "I love you."

Before I could kiss her, Yugyeom came up to me and wrapped an arm around me pulling me away from Jisoo, "We're still here man, save that for later tonight."

"Oppa!" Jisoo whined while blushing and I raised an eyebrow, "Oppa?"

"Yeah, I'm her bias. You jealous?" Yugyeom teased making me pull away from him then walk over to Jisoo and kiss her cheek, "Nope because I'm her boyfriend."

"CUTE," Jackson said making everyone look at him. (I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY, AND I TOOK IT, DON'T ATTAC ME PLEASE)

Time skip to everyone leaving

"Don't skip meals, remember to wash your underwear, and don't give Jisoo a hard time," Eomma said for the seventh time making me sigh, "Arrasso, I'll come to Busan when I can!"

I smiled and waved as my parents, and hyung left. Letting out a sigh, I turned to see everyone holding a bag. I raised my eyebrow, "Why are you holding bags?"

"We're going to stay at a hotel tonight," Jimin said then Yoongi hyung continued, "I don't want to hear you and my sister fucking."

"Or maybe all of you just want to fuck your own girlfriends," Jisoo walked in the room casually then stood next to me, "Be gentle on them, they're still sore from all of your weird ass kinks."

I watched as everyone's face except Jin hyung's turned red then laughed, "Wow, you guys are unbelievable."

"Oh shut up you two, at least we're not boring," Taehyung said making Jisoo raise her eyebrow, "Says the one who has the least amount of kinks."

"What the hell? Do girls share everything about their sex life?" Yoongi hyung asked, and Jisoo nodded, "Pretty much."

"By the way Oppa, go easy on Riri, I actually like having her around," Jisoo said making everyone laugh. Yoongi hyung groaned then left the room, everyone following after him.

I turned towards Jisoo, and she smiled up at me, "Did you have a good day?"

I hummed then leaned down to kiss her, "It's going to get better."

___________________________________

A/N: Yes, I did add a shortened version of Jungkook's birthday prank from a couple of years ago. The ending was a bit much, but I don't care cause I was laughing while writing it 😂 Anyways, Jintro came out a couple days ago... I ACTUALLY CRIED, IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL... We're so close to the end of this book, aish. I'm getting emotional again... But hey, after I finish this, I can start working on my Jimin book! I'm literally so excited. But yeah, that's pretty much it. See ya in the next chapter!

Word count: 1319 (not counting the author's note)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 208 21
You are the adoptive sister of a k-pop idol Kim Taehyung from the biggest boy band BTS and he loves you more than his life. What will happen when you...
326K 9K 30
•@jk.97 accepted your follow request• •@jk.97 started following you• "Um, who?!" -•••- •#25 jungkook (7.27.19) •#7 btsfanfic (6.10.21) •#5 btsfanfic...
27.5K 1.4K 19
A sookook fanfiction (Completed) Jisoo x Jungkook A story of a simple girl and a rich boy As a daughter of a middle class family Jisoo have to go t...