The Stories That Never Have E...

By theflarrowfan13

Soulmate aus Some of these stories will end on cliff hangers unless I get lots of people asking me to continu... More

(1) Who said soul ache isn't deadly?
(2) locked away
(4) love coma
(5) not even a whisper
(8) The Stars
(11) jump
(12) 3 A.M.
(16) you'll bleed just to know your alive
(19) D-A-R-K
(22) Separated
(27) in passing
(31) Race me.
(34) what do you want me to do???
(48) what destiny wants- part 2
(52) resting against my heart.
(60) love melts away like Snow...
(74) the algorithom
(76) Twister and Handkerchiefs?
(82) reluctance
(87) I loved and I loved and I lost you
(103) heartbeat
(105) better then boring
(126) red and blue
oh Charlie
The soulmate chemical
(151)Too close for comfort part 1.

(46) what destiny wants- part 1

733 16 1
By theflarrowfan13

So this seems weird and badly written to me so if your sat there thinking this is crap trust me I'm thinking that two it hadn't come out like I wanted.

This is only part 1 part 2 will be out in a while

At 6:45am on a random Thursday Caitlin Snow woke up and started getting ready for work she was out of the house by 8:03am.

She unlocked her car and when she was just about to get in it a cat came sprinting across the road and her neighbour Alicia swerved her car to avoid running over the tabby cat Caitlin held her breath as she almost hit the lamp post but luckily she avoided it.

Caitlin let out a breath and waved at Alicia as she drove past and into her drive way Alicia always worked the night shifts and came back home early in the morning.

She drove to work and met her friend felicity in the lobby and they walked to their lab together.

"Hey, just 2 more days until the weekend" felicity said trying not to sound exhausted.

Caitlin nodded "you have no idea how much sleep I need to catch up on, this morning a cat ran in front of my neighbours car and I realised that's the most intersting thing I've seen all week, I'm so bored and tiered felicity but I don't have the guts to quit my job"

"Hey guys" cisco said at 8:35am like clock work.

"Hey cisco" they replied in unison, again just like clock work.

They made there way to there lab and put there lab coats and Goggles on like they did every morning and started working at 8:40 am just like always.

"Do you have to take another trip to CCPD today?" Caitlin asked after a while

Felicity nodded "I'll only be gone for about an hour though"

12:30pm Caitlin ate her usually lunch at her desk- a ham salad sandwich.

At 1pm she finished her lunch and went back to work.

At 3pm felicity came back from CCPD and talked about how there was only was only one smart guy there and he was very clumsy and slightly giddier then usual today.

At 4:30pm Caitlin and felicity began to tidy up the lab.

At 5pm she left her lab got in her car and went home.

at 5:35pm she parked her car in the drive way took out her keys unlocked her door took one step inside of her house and-
***

The house and what they're wearing

Caitlin shot up with a gasp and looked around the unfamiliar room, the room was immpicaulate and there was some soft music playing somewhere.

She peeled back the silver silk covers and climbed out of bed Caitlin looked around the room and it was then she realised she was wearing a blue silk night gown along with a thin white silk dressing gown.

She hesitantly walked towards the door and pushed down the silver handle and walked outside into a short hall near some stairs.

She walked down the stairs slowly and when she reached the bottom she was in a living room with large open fire, two large sofas, a TV and a coffee table.

But that's not what drew her attention what drew her attention was the man wearing silk blue pajamas pacing in the living room.

As if sensing her he turned around to face her.

"Ummm hello, have I been kidnapped?" She asked awkwardly and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Uh...I- uh don't know..."

Caitlin walked quickly towards the door as the pacing guy watched her open the door.

She frowned and turned to him "are you a kidnapper or a serial killer?"

"No"

She belived him she wasn't sure why she just did.

"Do you want to escape with me then"

"I don't know everything about this seems to easy"

She nodded in agreement but took a step outside anyway "well I'm not dead yet so we might as well give it a shot"

She walked out side to descover she was on the beach.

"Oh wow" she breathed where ever she was it was beautiful.

"My names Barry" the guy introduced.

"Caitlin" she replied "do you have any idea where we are? or how we got here or who changed our clothes?"

Barry shook his head "I woke up a few minutes before you did I don't think to check the other rooms to see if there was anybody else in the house but I don't think we're in any danger"

She nodded and continued to walk further into the beach.

It hut her suddenly and she stope dead in her tracks.

"What is It?"

"Listen, what do you hear?"

Barry listen for a few seconds "nothing"

"Exactly we're at a beach right we should be able to hear something but there's nothing no segals, no music, no cars, I don't even think the sea is making a noise"

he frowned and listened again "your right that's weird I think we should go back to the house now maybe there's a clue there to where we are"

Caitlin nodded in agreement and they both walked back to the house.

"I'll check all the rooms upstairs you check the rooms down stairs"

Barry nodded "if you find anything shout me"

The first door caitlin came to was an empty bedroom much like the one she'd woke up in expect it was laid out difrrentky and she guessed it was Barry's room.

All the draws were empty along with the wardrobe and the desk there was just nothing in that room that could help them.

The next room she went into was the bathroom it was a fairly large room with dark grey walls and a dark floor to match there was a large shower with 3 heads surrounded by glass walls and 4 floor length mirrors there was 2 sinks both made out of clear glass and creating the allusion of water falling into nothing.

The next room caitlin went into was the room she had woken up in and with a quick check she realised there was nothing in there either.

The finally room she went into was comepletley diffrent from the rest.

It was a nursery for a baby girl the room stuck to the theme of the others with its silver walls and expensive furniture but this room was diffrent this room had pictures in pictures of her and Barry and the baby.

"Barry! You should come see this" she yelled

"Coming!" He called back.

Caitlin ventured further into the room and ran her finger tips along the cool steel bars of the coat.

She picked up the baby pink blanket hanging over the side she read the name embroidered on it "...Lydia"

"Whoa"

She turned around to look at Barry, still clutching the blanket "look at the photos"

Barry picked up a photo frame and studied it wide eyed "d-do you have a child?"

She shook her head "no, do you?"

"No"

"Then where did this photo come from?" She wondered aloud

A throat cleated from behind them making them both startle and drop the photo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 1.1K 37
(CLOSED) Mm title says it all lovelies! Oneshots and all that await you in this book! ^w^ please enjoy and I hope you find comfort here! This is a s...
5.9K 143 11
this is a soulmate au where on your 18th birthday you will suddenly be in your soulmates room what happens when Jeremy ends up in michaels room This...
82.1K 763 59
Heya guys I'm here to take a request from you all and just pick like: one shot , lemon or something and I will be waiting for the request to you all ...
7.4K 369 17
In a world where two tribes are separated and at war because of a conflict that arose in the original tribe eighteen years ago where men and women ar...