Between Boys (One Direction F...

By Oliviablueberry1D

TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3lNV6wLegQ ______________________________________________________ Da... More

Chapter 01: Try not to fangirl
Chapter 02: Smoothie Date
Chapter 03: Eleanor
Chapter 04: VIP Pass
Chapter 06: Close Call Kiss
Chapter 07: Rehearsal
Chapter 08: Party Night
Chapter 09: Cody
Chapter 10: He likes me?!
Chapter 11: Liam Payne's Mystery Girl
Chapter 12: Ice cream on my chin
Chapter 13 (part 1): Fair Play
Chapter 13 (part 2): Two Birds, One Stone
Chapter 14: Surf's up
Chapter 15: Good news, Bad news
Chapter 16: Upstairs
Chapter 17: Moments
Chapter 18: Dance Class
Chapter 19: We're not together
Chapter 20: I'm yours
Chapter 21: Opposite of loneliness
Chapter 22: Broken
Chapter 23: Us
Epilogue

Chapter 05: Break even

1.2K 19 2
By Oliviablueberry1D

Shit! I just woke up and it’s like one in the afternoon! Normally, I’d be okay with that, BUT IT’S FRIDAY AND ONE DIRECTION’S REHEARSAL IS AT 5!!! 

I jump out of bed, trip and on pillow and fall... hard. That kinda hurt. I get back up and turn on my music, 'Everything About You' plays nice and loud, just the way I like it.

I hurry to find something really cute to wear then grab my makeup bag. I go to the bathroom to take a shower. Arrgh my legs are so hairy… Well that’s an extra 10 minutes in the shower.

I finish up then get dressed, do my makeup and my hair. I have long, curly, brown hair so the way it looks is really depending on the day. Luckily, it looks good today so I decide to wear it down.

I then spray a little perfume on myself (Mmm, Victoria Secret, Niall’s favourite!). 

It’s already 3 o’clock!

Before leaving, I call a taxi because stupid as I am, I do not have a car yet. I’m 18 and I can drive, but I don’t have a car. My mom, before I moved out, told me that I should focus more on finding myself an apartment. She's absolutely right, this hotel room’s getting kinda pricey.

I take the elevator down to the lobby.

I hurry down the street to grab a coffee at Starbucks then run back as fast as possible to the front of the hotel to wait for my cab… I’m so nervous that the longer I stand here waiting, the longer it seems to take.

When the taxi finally gets here, I jump in and give the driver directions to the venue that Liam texted me.

I’m so excited!!! I’m going to meet the other boys of One Direction!

JNFKENGEOFCJIWALKVBUTPQM 

The ride to the venue was pretty crazy, the driver was blasting this opera type music and was singing along.

I hate opera.

It’s so boring and irritating, thank god I had that coffee or I would have fallen asleep.

If that wasn’t bad enough, he was eating this giant, smelly sandwich that stank up the whole freaking car. It was horrible!! I opened my window and would let the breeze hit my face, aaahh the fresh air!

When I arrive at the front of the venue, my heart stops, I feel all tingly inside. I can’t wait to meet the boys!

I pay the undeserving driver-guy and get out of the taxi, almost tripping over the sidewalk. I must look awkward.

I head to the front door of the building where two security guards are standing. I walk up to them and they greet me.

“Hello little lady,” the bigger of the two says in a husky voice. “How may we help you?”

“Hi, I’m Danielle Peazer. I’m here for the One Direction rehearsal in two hours.”

“I’m sorry you can’t get through without a VIP pass.” He says. “Only One Direction personnel, family and friends have them.”

I smile sweetly.

“I have one, Liam gave it to me.” I look in my bag for my pass.

... Still looking...

Okay, where is my backstage pass?????

I look up at the security guards, they don’t look convinced.

“I swear I have one.” I can’t believe this is happening to me, AGAIN! Man I wish Liam would just call me saying he found it in the elevator…

CRAP.

I JUST REALISED THAT I LEFT IT IN MY MAKEUP BAG BACK AT IN THE ROOM. HOW AM I GONNA GET IT NOW?!

I feel a tear go down my face, control yourself Danielle...

“I left my pass back at the hotel in my other bag.” I say shaking of nerves. 

“I’m sorry you’re going to have to leave.” The other guard says to me.

“No! Please! Please! Liam gave me the pass! Look at this text, it’s from Liam!” I show them my phone but they don’t believe me. 

“You have no idea how many so called texts from One Direction we’ve seen.” says one of the guards. “You can’t get in without a pass, I’m sorry.”

I’m so crushed. How could I forget my pass? This is terrible...

“Preston!” I hear a british accented voice, call to the security guard pushing me out. “Hold on a minute.” he continues.

I turn to see the magnificent, curly haired, Harry Styles walking towards me.

HARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to scream but I keep my cool. He’s so sexy it’s incredible.

Harry walks up to me and says hi. “Are you Danielle?” 

“Yes, I am!” I say with the biggest and brightest of smiles. He looks at the security guards, “She’s okay to let through, Danielle’s a friend of ours.” he says. 

HARRY HAS BEFRIENDED ME. I’M OFFICIALLY FRIENDS WITH ONE DIRECTION KLFNVKJBGVKLDFKLC.

Whew... Calm.

“I forgot my pass at my hotel.” I say to Harry. 

“That’s okay, I’ll get you another one.” He winks at Preston “Next time you won’t have to go through all this trouble to get in.”

Harry walks me through the door and takes me backstage. First thing I see is Lou Teasdale fixing up Niall’s hair.

NIALL, OH MY GOD, NIALL.

Harry is heading in his direction, obviously to introduce me… I take a deep breath hoping I won’t pass out or anything…

I’m so scared…

“Hey Niall!” 

Niall turns his head and sees Harry and I about 15 feet away. Lou taps him on the side of the head and he straightens himself back to the way he was before so that she could continue fixing him up.

He giggles.

“Haha, sorry.” he says to Lou.

Harry laughs and takes me over to Niall.

“This is Danielle,” he says with his hand on my shoulder. “She’s the girl Liam’s been talking about. She’ll be watching the rehearsal.”

The adorable blond looks up at me from his seat and smiles widely. “Nice to meet you! Wow you’re very beautiful!”

HE SAID I’M BEAUTIFUL, HE SAID I’M BEAUTIFUL. 

I can’t contain the excited expression on my face nor can I stop blushing. My idol, Niall Horan, said I’m beautiful!

“Thank you!” I say in a delightful shock. 

"I have to go check on something, I'll be back later." says Harry leaving me standing awkwardly next to Niall while he's getting his haircut. 

Out of nowhere, Zayn runs by us. He looks like he's in hurry.

"What was that for?" asks Niall.

I shrug, "No idea, I just got here."

Zayn then runs back towards Niall and I. "Have you seen Louis?" he says out of breath.

I can't help but giggle softly when he says Loueh in his little accent!

"No, sorry, I think he –” Zayn runs off again looking for Louis before Niall could finish his sentence. I wonder what he did to Zayn...

When Lou finishes his hair cut (it looks sexy as hell might I add), Niall thanks and hugs her. Witnessing a Horan Hug makes me want one more than ever!

Niall and I start walking around and he introduces me to lots of people. We can’t stop talking to each other! I’m so happy, he and I get on REALLY well!

We come up to the buffet backstage and I see Niall automatically grin. “This is my favorite place.” He says. “This is some amazing food right here! You hungry?”

“A little bit, I just had a coffee.” Damn coffee breath.

“Okay, well I’m going to have a little snack and take it back to the dressing room, care to join me?”

How could I say no?

“Of course!”

We grab some food off the table and bring it to Niall’s little room. His plate is FULL of food! He has mostly chicken wings and potato salad. I took some potato salad as well along with a few orange slices and some cheese cubes. He sits down on this big red couch and I sit next to him with a small distance, I’m a little shy. We start talking about where we’re from.

“You must miss Ireland.” I say. He looks down.

“Yeh, but I still get to visit and preforming is well worth it!” He looks back at me. “And you? What about Boston? I’ve been there a few times, it’s really nice!”

“I do sometimes but I’ve only been in LA for a week so far. Besides, there’s not much to miss there, I wasn’t a very social person and I just lived with my mom and my irritating sister who’s with me at the hotel until I move here. I’m actually looking for an apartment or small house near the beach.” I say.

Talking to Niall is really extraordinary. It’s kinda cute how a little swear slips out every once in a while. “Sorry, I’m Irish.” He’d say.

I laugh. “Don’t worry, it’s funny!”

We continue chatting and eating. “Want one of my cheese cubes?” I ask. “They are really good!”

“Sure, thanks!” He takes one. “Mmm, you’re right.” I eat one too. It’s a little awkward just watching each other eat cheese… He’s so cute when he eats though! Break even by The Script starts playing on the radio.

“I love this song!!” Niall says excited. “The Script is my favorite band.” I laugh because I already knew that, he had said that on an interview once, I feel like a creeper.

“This songs amazing, I actually know a dance routine to it from about a year ago.”

“Really? Can you show me?” he asks. Dance for Niall? I start to blush, I’d love to but I’m so nervous!

“I’m not very good,” I say.

“That’s okay, c’mon, I want to see!”

I get up and do a couple moves. I can’t believe it, I’m showing Niall Horan my dance routine!  I stop after a few seconds.

“Argh, I told you I’m not good!” I say all embarrassed.

“You really are, why did you stop?”

“Well,” I start. “This next part is a partner dance.” I bite my lip…

“Here...” He stands up. “I’ll be your partner!” My heart starts to beat faster. “I don’t know if you’ve seen me preform before but I’m no dancer.” I giggle as he looks at me with his beautiful, blue eyes. He then takes me by the hips, and I gently rest my arms on his shoulders and we dance slowly to the song. This moment just feels so perfect. Just a week ago I was in Boston, dreaming of One Direction and now I’m here in Niall’s dressing room, slow dancing to a seemingly never ending love song. I feel like we are the only two people on the planet and time has just stopped. To think we just met an hour ago! He leans in closer, wow, he smells amazing… It feels like we’ve been friends forever. It was an instant connection and I honestly think he feels it too. He moves his face closer to mine. I close my eyes and feel his heart beating… 

♫I'm falling to pieces, yeah, I'm falling to pieces♫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...
39.1K 1.3K 52
"Then teach me Isabella! Show me what love is!" "I can't Harry. How can I help you if you won't open up to me? It's too hard!" "Please... just...
16.3K 443 22
"Ella, please." He said. "What are you doing here?" I looked at him confused. "Please don't shut me out of your life." "Shut you out of my life? What...
ZERO By Mimi

Fanfiction

1.7K 574 29
Nina gets obliged to move from her home town. Leaving her family, friends and most importantly football team behind. After being the captain of her...