Everything About You

By mrs_Stylesxox

Kylie Styles is a 16 year old normal girl. Except for one part. Shes Harry Styles little sister. Kylie is re... More

Everything About You
No, you got it all wrong
Samantha and Interview
Who Samantha really is
Movies, Games, Food and...Samantha....
Beach house >>
Beach!
Really, who is this mystery girl?
Carnival!!!
Daddy Styles?
Chapter # 11
My secret date with Nialler
Fun night with the guys.
The letter
Home sweet home
Concert
**I dont know what to call this chapter so be creative and make up your own**
Captured
putting the peices together
Finding Kylie
We Found You
Home sweet home.
Date night
What a Morning
This night should be interesting.....
The nights still young
The party still goes on!
'Wait theres Two?!'
Night with the girlies <3
as long as your ok
Freedome!
planing the flash mob
Flash mob
Hard work pays off
Suprize....suprize....seprize!!!!
The End
Authors Note :) ~PLEASE READ~

samantha

685 7 0
By mrs_Stylesxox

I woke up to the bright light blinding me. I covered my eyes with my hand. I looked over to the right of me were Nialls bed is. But I didn't see his body there. I looked above Nialls bunk to were Louis sleeps. He wasn't there either. I swung my feet over to the side of the bed and stretched. I stood up and realized that none of the boys were in there own beds. I walked out of the room and walked into the kicthen to find a note on the table: 

** 

Morning Kylie,

The lads and I had a quick rehearsal before the show tonight. There is food in the fridge for you if you get hungry. We should be back around 12. Call me if you need anything 

Xx-Hazza 

**

oh well that was nice of him to aleast leave a note. I took out my phone to check the time. It was only 10:30. Well I had a lot of time before the boys got home. I went to the frige and pulled out some left over pancakes that I got for breakfast a few days ago. I put them in the microwave and heated them up for a few minutes. Once I was done I took the syrup and went into the living room to watch some T.V. once I was done i cleaned my mess and decided I should call Ari to tell her about her and Zayns date I had planed. But before I could call Ari my phone had already begun to ring I looked at the caller Id it just said unknown 

"Hello?" I asked. 

"Hey Hun" the mystery voice said 

"Who is this?" I asked angrilly 

"Ok I knew you were stupid but I knever knew you were this stupid" the voice said. I soon reconized it after she said that. 

"What do you want Samantha"? 

"Oh so you do know who this is...you are pretty smart" 

"Why cant you just leave me alone?" I asked. 

"Because you have something of mine........and I want it back." 

"What do you want?" I asked angrilly. 

"Niall. I want Niall. He was my boyfriend first and you just took him away from me." 

"I didn't take him away from you!!!!" I exclaimed. 

" I knew you were going to say that. I knew that you were going to refuse and  and I knew I wasn't going to get him back this easily" she said. She sounded sooo evil. I swallowed hard. 

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"You will see"

"What are you planning to do, if you hurt Niall I'll-"

"You'll what?..hurt me. I'm not afraid you." She tolled me.

"Just stay away from me" I yelled and hung up. I ran into the bunkroom to lay on Liams bed. I cried hard into his pillow. I dont know how long I was there. But i think i migh have fallon asleep. But someone woke me up..

"Found her" Great the boys are home. Just pretend to be asleep Kylie, then you dont have to explain yourself.

"What was she doing up there?"

"Maybe she was upset"

"Why dont we leave her alone and let her sleep" Ahh smart boys.

"Carrots!" Ok really Lou? Ok maybe I should just wake up. I'm not fooling anyone. I slowly peeled my eyes open and rolled over to the side of the bed and looked down to see the boys.

"Hey guys" I said tiredly.

"Kylie!" Harry said.

"What time is it?"

"12:30" Niall said.

"Shit" I yelld running out of the room and grabing my phone.

"What is it?" Liam asked.

"I have to set up the date for Zayn and Ari" I said. I ran out of the room and quickly tolled Ari to meet him at Nandos in an hour. I ran back into the room to tell him.

"Zayn, get ready. your going to nandos with Ari in an hour"

"Nandos?" Niall pouted.

"No Ni, you cant go" I tolled him. "Zayn go get ready' i tolled him he quickly noded and ran out of the room. I looked over at Niall and He was still pouting with his lip out and arms crossed just like a little kid when he doest get his way. I walked over to him and pecked his pouty lips.

"MY EYES" Louis yelled.

"Really Lou?..its not like we were making out"

"I have to agree with Lou on this one. No kissing infront of us" Harry tolled me.

"Now That...is not fair" I said and Niall noded his head in agrement.

"Its plenty fair" Harry said.

"No its really not. You bring home sluts all the time and you kiss them and ...stuff and you barly know them. I love Niall. So I feel that I have the right to kiss my own boyfriend that I love inftont of anybody I want" I said and crossed my arms over my ches.

"She has a point Haz" Liam said.

"Fine..just...not too much.....I just dont like it..it will take a while for me to get use to it" Harry said and I noded. I turned around and gave Niall another quick peck.

"MY EYES" Louis yelled again. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the bedroom and into the living room. The boys followed me. I saw Zayn come out of the bathroom and he looked great. He was wereing a nice blazer with a white t-shirt under it. He was wearing blue jeans to match his blazer. He looked really good.

"You look nice Zayn" I tolled him. He spun around reall quick for us to look at his full outfit. He looked hot. Wait hot?

"So how much longer?" Zayn asked.

"Twenty minutes..now go. I already called for your ride" I tolled him.

"Good luck!" Louis yelled and slaped his butt real quick before he left.

"They grow up soo fast." Louis said pretending to wipe away a tear.

"Soo now what?" Harry asked.

"How long untill the concert?" I asked.

"We have five hours" Liam tolled me and I noded. I sat down on the couch were Niall was siting and rested my head on his shoulder while the others went into the kitchen.

"Hey Ni?"

"Yeah..."

"I need to tell you something" I tolled him. As soon as I said that he droped the remote and gave all of his attention to me. He's soo sweet.

"Whats wrong Ky?"

"Well, while you guys left, I got a call from Samatha"

"What did she say?"

"She toleld me I still needed to stay away from you and if I dont, she tolled me to expect the worst..I dont know what that means Ni"

"Dont worry, as long as your with me-"

"But Niall this is serious, what if she hurts me..or you...she even thretened to hurt you"

"Me?" Niall asked and I noded.

"Sweet heart, dont worry about me. I can take care of myself. Its you I'm worried about"

"And its you I worry about to Niall...you need to understand that if anything happened to you, I wouldnt be able to live with myself" I tolled him.

"I do understand" He said.

"But  love you, I cant stay away from you. And if we do, the guys will know something is up and I dont want them to know. I'm affraid that Harry might get mad" I tolled him.

"Harry isnt going to get mad. He's going to be even mader if you dont tell him and something actully does happen to you"

"Thats what I thought when we decided to tell him we were dating, but he ignored me for a day"

"Its only a day. Would you rather be ignored by Harry for a day or end up in the hospital for a week? If we tell Harry, yeah he might get upset. But it wont be at you, He'll be mad at samatha. When we tell him he will help protect you and nothing will hapen if you have five guys plus plenty of body gaurds protecting you" Niall said and kissed my forhead.

"Your right Niall. we can tell Harry wats going on later tonight" I tolled him and he noded.

"hey kidos, are you keeping it pg over here?" Louis asked and sat down on the couch nect to me.

"Nope" I said poping the 'p'

"Just be safe and use protection" Louis tolled me.

"Lou-"

"Hey everyone what are you guys talking about?" Harry intrupted me.

"Nothing" I said.

"Liar" Louis said. I shot him a dirty look and he soon closed his mouth and didnt speek after that.

"Hey were did you get the food?" Niall asked.

"The kicthen" Liam said and Niall quickly got up and went to get food. I looked over and saw all three boys stairing at me. Well this is awkward....

"Urm....."

"what were you and Niall talking about?" Harry asked.

"what do you-"

"Oh dont play bumb just answer teh question" Louis said.

"Nothing..." I asnwered.

"Are you sure?" Liam asked raising and eyebrow.

"Li, it was nothing please just drop it i dont want to talk about it"

"Oh-ho so you were talking about somthing...." Louis said. I picked up a pillow near me and threw it at his head. he fell over and pretended he was dead.

"I'm back..did you miss me?" Niall asked while he came in with a plate full of food.

"No...." I said and he puted.

"Just kiding Ni..I miss you everytime you leave the room" i tolled hiim and he smiled.

"Good" He said and bit into his food. we sat there eating and talking for and hour while we watched an episode of T.V untill Louis got bored....

"CARROTS" Louis screamed in my ear.

"Lou, really, you just blew out my ear drum"

"Sorry......" He said and pouted. "Now what?" He asked.

"I duno" Harry shrugged.

"Lets play a game!" Louis yelled,

"Lou i dont think-"

"I wana play a game!!!!!" Louis said whle punding his fists on the floor like a child.

"Ok Lou Ok" I tolled him and he looked pleased.

"What game are we going to play?" Liam asked.

"HIDE AND GO SEEK!!!....1.....2.....3....Not it!!" Louis yelled.

"Not it" Niall and I said at the same time.

"Not It" Harry yelled. Which ment Liam was it.

"Aww man!" Liam complained.

"HAHA" Louis yelled pointing a finger at Liams face.

"Shut it Lou" liam said while still pouting. "You guys have 60 seconds to hide" Liam said.

"AHHHHH RUN!" Louis shouted. We all ran into different directions. I ran into the bunkroom and hid in the closet. I climed the wooden shelves that were on the wall and layed on the top one. Then I saw the closet door open and I saw Niall come in.

"Niall what are you doing?..this is my hiding place" I wispered.

"But theres no were else to hide" He puted. I rolld my eyes.

"Fine, just...dont make us loose" I tolled him.

"No promises babe" He tolled me and winked. Oh gosh what is he planning. I looked down and saw that he was climbing up the wooden shelves.

"Niall what the hell..the shelf is going to break if we're both up here" I tolled him but he kept on climbing. he finally got to the shelf I was laying on. I layed on it so i was less noticalbe and Niall aparently had the same idea because he layed down to....ontop of me.

"Niall"

"Sshh" He hushed me. I was laying on my back and he was laying right ontop of me. Our lips were brushing up againsed eachothers.

"I like this" Niall tolled me. I smiled.

"Me too" I wispered. With that he slamed our lips together. They moved perfectly in sinc. Niall pressed a little harder aginsed my lips and he let his toung run on the outside of my lips. After a while of teasing him, I eventully let him in. All of a suden I heard the door of the closet move. But I didnt care. I loved this moment right now.

"Found-Eww" Liam said. I rolled my eyes and pulled away from Niall.

"Hi Liam" I tolled him.

"Urm.I found you" Liam yelled.

"I know Li" I said and climed down off of the top shelf and onto the floor. I went back into the bunkroom and before Liam could leave, Ishut the door.

"What?" He asked

"You saw nothing" I tolled him.

"Yes I did" He said. I rolled my eyes. He's going to play it this way aye.

"Oh yeah...what did you see Li?"

"I saw a little leprachon and his girlfriend making out ontop of the shelf in the closet" Liam said.

"No you didnt" I tolled him.

"But-"

"Li, you saw nothing..please dont tell Harry..or Lou, he has a big mouth" I beged. Liam took a second to think about it.

"Fine" Liam said.

"Good" I said going to walk out of the door but he pulled me back.

"Only on one condition" Liam tolled me and I rolled my eyes.

"What Li?" I asked him.

"You tell me what you and Niall were talking about on the couch" Liam said. Oh come on he cant e serious he's still on this? I Really dont need tot ell him now. I was planing to tell everyone tonight.

"I cant"

"Why?"

"I was going to tell all of you guys later"

"Ok...hey Harry gess what Niall and K-" I stoped Liam and covered my hand over his mouth to keep him from talking.

"Fine I'll tell you..its a long story and I'll explain the rest later but we found out Samantha was my black mailer and Niall and I were just talking about wether or not we shoud tell Harry" I tolled him.

"Samatha did this?"  I shruged.

"You suprised?"

"Not really" He said.

"Just keep your mouth shut please..I'll tell the rest later" I tolled him and he noded. We walked out into the living room and saw Louis and Harry siting on the couch.

"Hey no fair I didnt find you guys yet" Liam complained.

"We got tired..and you were taking to long"Harry said. Liam shrugged.

"Yeah..what were you guys doing in there?" Louis asked.

"I was telling him something" I answered as Niall cama back into the room with arms full of food.Harry and Louis looked suspicious but they just shrugged it off.

"Soo were did you and Niall hide?" Harry asked. Crap.

"I hid in the closet" I tolled them. Harry noded.

"And you Nialler?" Louis asked.

"Oh I was in the closet" Niall said. He aparently didnt hear me tell them I was in the closet to. Other wise he would have said something different.

"...You both were in the closet?" Harry asked. I slowly noded my head.

"....Oh" Harry sighed. We all heard the door to the tour bus open. Which was odd because I thought the bus was moving. although the bus is soo smooth so you can bearly tell it moves. But I just assumed. Then Zayn came in with a huge Smile on his face

"Helllooooo everyone, isnt today such a lovly day?" Zayn asked.

"Why are you in such a good mood?" Niall asked.

"Niall my silly little leprachon...your too cute you know that" Zayn said while pinching Nialls cheeks.

"My boyfriend......get your own leprachon" I warned Zayn.

"Oh Kylie...lovely little Kylie" Zayn said. Ok this is just getting weird.

"How was your date?" Liam asked.

"Perfect.....Ari is beautifull and we really had a lot in common" Zayn said.

"Great, glad you had fun...you know she's comming to the concert tongiht, right?" I asked him and he noded. "Yup" He anwered and looked at his watch.

"Shit...lads, its already 3:42...we have to be at the stage at 4:00" Zayn said They all quckly ran to grab what ever they needed and ran out of the bus. Leaving me alone in the bus. I decinded to call Ari:

**

Me: Hey

Ari: Helooo

Me: You sound happy

Ari: well..I am

Me:Does have anythin to do with your date with Mr. Malik?

Ari: Maybeee.

Me: I'll take that as a yes. So how did it go..what did you guys do?

Ari" Well we met there and we went into Nandos and ordered what we wanted then went to go sit down. We talked about everything and found out we had a lot in common. At the end of the date he walekd me to the car and.......HE KISSED ME!

Me: Really?!?!?!

Ari: Yeah it was amazayn...

Me: Wow Ari...soo was it a good kiss?

Ari: YES!..great kisser

Me:wow....well, I'm verry happy for you both. So anyways..the boys went to the concert already..why dont you come ovver to get ready with me?

Ari: Ok be over soon biee biee

Me: Biee

**

I Cant wait to see the boys in concert. It will be the first time seeing them because when I first came on tour with them, they had the first two days off and then we went to the beach house! I'm so so excited

**************************************************************************************************

yay! Another chapter. Let me know what you think!! Oh by the way, sorry I havnt been posting verry often, I'm working on another story that I'm writing and it she be up soon. More info later.

Comment/Vote/Fan

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 489 43
A 19 year old girl Heather, is Harry Styles' little sister. She stays with Harry for awhile, and straight at the beginning she begins to fall for Lia...
16.8K 103 19
Jess, is your average 17 year old girl, apart from one exception, she's best friends with One Direction's Liam Payne. They've been friends forever, a...
114K 1.9K 16
Serenity is a normal 18 year old girl, all of her friends are obsessed with the teenage boy band - One Direction. When her friend gets front row tick...
52.3K 1K 32
What happens when, Nichole, Liam Payne's little sister gets out of hand. For example 17 year old Nichole smokes, drink, party's all night, not to m...