Heart To Heart // Baekhyun

By Kpopbeats

Do you have that one person you think will stay with you forever and then they ditch you? Baekhyun was in... More

Heart to Heart
Car Crash
Tiffany's Payback
Breathe
Living With EXO
B-B-Baekhyun?!
Journal
Surprise?
Nicknames
Lotte World
Talks Don't Last Long
The TRUTH!!!!!!!
Sorrow
Catastrophe...Or Confession
First Kiss
Love is Ours
It Hurts
Last Time
Only One
Wedding <3
All His Fault
For Christmas, My Wish Is You
Mittens (Sehun and Ae Cha)
Worn into New
Was This Really Our Fate?
Changed My Mind
Her Heart
Author's Note
Trouble
What to Do
Crashed
I'm Sorry
Just Stay
Are You Happy?
Cold
Heart to Heart
Epilogue
Start Over? Edit?

Just One Day With BTS

1.4K 55 32
By Kpopbeats

Baekhyun tried hugging me with his sweaty self, and I pushed him away, "I'm sorry, but I'm clean and you're dirty."

"Thanks....." Baekhyun said. I laughed then Tiffany came in, "OMG! You are really here!" She ran up and hugged me tight. I hugged her back, "I missed you too! Where's umma?"

"Ah, Victoria?" Tiffany asked, "she's with her group. Did you hear the news?"

"What news?"

"me and Nickhun are dating!"

"Yay! Congrats!"

"Look, noona came," Sehun laughed.

"Why are you laughing you..." Tiffany started. Then Sehun stopped. I laughed, then Baekhyun hugged me and I started to flair my arms around, "Danger! Dirty boy!!!!!!" Everyone started to laugh.

_________________________________________________________

Next morning, Baekhyun had a full schedule, so I was stuck home. I sat on the couch eating hot cheetos, when a text came through:

From: (***)***-****

I found you~

_____________________

I looked around scared, then another text came:

From: (***) ***-****

I'm V!! Hahahahhaha!!!!!!!!

___________________________

I sighed and texted back: What makes you text me?

V: Can you come over?

Me: Sure, I'm bored anyways.

V: Meet us at the park.

Me: Us????

Then he stopped texting me. I sighed and stood up. I changed into a nice spring outfit. I stepped outside and felt the nice breeze and sun hit my face. I headed for the park.

________________________________________________

I arrived and saw BTS, I should've known. They walked up to me and smiled. "Eun Yeun, annyeong!" V smiled.

"You derp," I said, "who is who?"

"The dude with the beanie is Suga, the one with small eyes is Jimin, the one with white hair is Rap Monster, then the guy with the snapback is Jungkook, next guy is J-Hope, he has the cheesy smile, and the normal guy is Jin."

"Oh, Suga, sugar?"

"Yep."

"That's odd."

"Where do you want to go first?"

"Me? Uh, I like Lotte World."

"So do I!!!!" Jimin yelled like a kid. I laughed.

"Get in the van!" Rap Monster said.

"Roger that, appa!" V yelled. He ran to the van. I followed.

We sat in the van and played rock, paper, scissors. "Shoot!" V yelled. He held out a rock, while I held a paper.

"What?!" V said. He slapped his hand, "bad hand."

"We knew V would fail us," Jungkook said shaking his head. Jimin was on the verge of tears T^T. I laughed, "You really don't have to pay, I brought my wallet."

"Naw, we got this," Jin said.

"I want to eat~" V whined. He rubbed his belly. I laughed him, "Sucker."

"Meanie," V pouted. •^•

"We're here!!" Jungkook bursted.

\(> <)/

"I say V pays because he made us lose," Suga said.

"I agree hyung," V said, "wait what?!"

"Yay! I don't have to use my money," J-Hope cheered.

"Why don't we split the price and pay our own ticket and I'll pay for Eunnie," V explained.

"Awwww~ Fine, but I didn't bring my wallet. T^T" Jungkook said.

"I got chu," Jimin said. He patted his back.

"Hehe, I like short hyung." I walked to the entrance while they were talking and payed for the tickets to get in. I walked back to them, "Hey guys, look what I bought~" They looked at me and gave me a weird look. 😱 I gave them one each and entered Lotte World. They came inside too and I saw a roller coaster, "That one!"

"Onward!!" Suga said. I marched with him. The rest followed marching too. I got on the ride with V beside me. "I'm so scared," V said. He looked at me and smiled, "Just kidding." I just looked at him, "Are you ok?"

The ride started and V looked forward.

"So you are scared."

"Psh, naw, I'm ahhhh!!" The ride stopped down and V freaked out.

After the ride, Jungkook, J-Hope, and Jimin's hair were messed up. V was hyperventilating, and his hair was all over the place. "HAHAHAHA!!!!!!" Jimin laughed. V glared at him. "uh oh...." Jimin said. 

"Grab him!" Jungkook said. They held on to V. Jimin hid behind me in fear. 

"You're scared of your dongseng? Woww, I just learned something new." I said patting Jimin's head. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Let's eat," V whined.  It's been 8 hours and we've eaten twice. 

"V, you just ate some skittles," J-Hope said. 

"I'm still hungry~ Eunnie! Let's eat some more food and get pudgier than we are!" 

"I'm not pudgy. T^T" I said, "but ok!" We walked off, but since we can't seprate, they decide to eat too. V and I ate some ice cream. After we were done, the place was closing, so we left. After a while, V got hungry again. "I'm hungry too~" Jungkook whined. 

"Let's eat pho~" I said. 

"what's that?" Suga asked. 

"It's good, that's all you need to know." 

"Does it have meat in it?" Jimin asked.

"Duh."

"let's go eat pho!" V cheered.

____________________________________________________________________

 After Eating.....

"Yummy," V rubbed his tummy, "I'm full." 

"Finally," Jin sighed. I looked at the clock, 5:30PM.  We still had a lot of time. "let's go to the playground!" Jimin said. 

"Call!" Jungkook said, "but let me go to the bathroom." He ran out of the room to the bathroom. 

"So what's it like to have Baekhyun as your husband?" Jin asked. 

"Stop being a mom," Suga said.

"It's good, but he's really busy now," I said.  

"Oh, we're not," V said.

"No duh," Jimin said. 

"What does Baekhyun do when he's bored?" 

"Sleep, eat,, or hang out with me, but mostly sleep."

"Let's go to the park," Jungkook said. We payed and walked to the park. 

"Let's play hide and go seek," J-Hope said. 

"Ok,not it!" I said. 

"Not it!" Jungkook yelled. 

"NOT IT!" everyone else yelled. 

Then Jin looked at us, "What?" 

-----------------<3----------------------------------------------------

"Twenty!" Jin yelled. He started. I freaked out, I didn't have a hiding spot. I stood still. Then a pair of hands grabbed me. I looked and it was V. He smiled, he put his finger to his lips. 

About 30 minutes later, Jin called out our names, "V, Eunnie, you guys won!" we came out. 

"You guys were behind bushes?!" Jin freaked out, "I should've known! V would always hide in a bush!" 

"Offensive!" V said. I laughed. 

"I'm it, so hide!!!!!!" Rap Monster said. He closed his eyes and started counting, "1,2,3.................19, 20!" 

I hid in a tree. I sat up there. I looked down and I noticed how much I climbed. 

"Eunnie come out!" V shouted. 

"I'm over here!" I yelled. 

"What are you doing that high in a tree? Get down."

"I can't, I'm scared." I tired looking  at the ground, but I closed my eyes quick. I looked again and V was climbing the tree. "What are you doing?" I asked.  

"I'm saving you," V said. He came to where I was and grabbed me. We climbed down but I slipped and we fell on the ground. I opened my eyes and I was on top of  V. I stared at him. 

"What? You think I'm hansome, just say so," V said. 

"Thanks," I smiled. I got off of him and brushed off my clothes. "Eunnie sit down," Jimin said. I ambled to the bench and Jimin got his bag. He pulled out his first aid kit. "A first aid kit?" I asked. 

"We fall a lot," Jimin said. I nodded and he wiped a scar? He dabbed it and I winced. He laughed and cleaned it. Then he put a bandage on it. I smiled, "Thanks."  

"It's 8, let's bring her home," Jin said. I got in the car. They dropped me off. I opened the door and Baekhyun was setting the table, "Hey, where were you?" 

"I was hanging out ith my friends," I said. 

"I missed you~ What happened to your leg?"

"I fell." 

"Oh, take a shower and change. Then come and eat, I'll wait." 

"Ok." 

-------------------------------------------<3--------------

I came out and Baekhyun was waiting for me. I wrapped my arms around his waist, and rested my head on his back. "I missed you too," I said.

"Let's go eat," he said. We ate in silence, then Baekhyun cleared his throat, "I'm free tomorrow and we haven't had a date in a while, so I was planning we go on a date." 

"I'm sorry, Bacon,but I'm busy with school work," I said. 

"Oh, ok, well we can go out another time. Excuse me, I'm done." He stood up and put his plate by the sink and left. 

Baekhyun's POV

I sighed as I reached the room. This was the only day I had free. I guess that date will never come around. I pulled the covers over me and slept. Maybe I'll ask her......nevermmind. I'll never have time with her. I sighed and went to sleep.

___________________________________________________________

Hiya! Kpopbeats is back and I thanks to: nadirajavid for answering my question. Sorry for the late update. School is starting soon for me and it will be harder to update, but I'll try. What was your favorite part of summer? Comment below and I'll dedicate the next chapter to you , follow you, or you can choose for me to make a one shot for u. Yay! Read my otherstories and tell me what you think. If you go on Asianfanfics.com, I  have an account and writing a story on there. It's a Seyong story. Please read my other stories and thanks! Love u Headphones! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1K 25
I loved you and you loved me. But you left. I changed and so did you. I still love you but do you? How can you forget me so easily? Do you even kno...
142K 6K 32
"Baekkie, I love how your little body move with mine." Those words started what shouldn't start between them. Not wanting anyone to know were alrigh...
252 18 2
In this world, 'unconfessed love' are more than the 'unrequited love' or 'the breakups'. In a bond between two people, each assume, what and how the...
17.5K 549 21
"I promise you I will always be here for you from now on, I'm not leaving your side." You giggle a little from his statement. "Is this your own way o...