Infinite love (COMPLETED)

Od parthada

This story is about Manik Malhotra a womanizer and a innocent naive Nandini murthy..... Let's see what will h... Více

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
Tujokahe🎶🎶
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
NEW COVER +SHOOT OUT
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
NOTE
CHAPTER 13
HAPPIEST WALA BIRTHDAY PARTHU 🎂
CHAPTER 14
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
Hello
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 19!
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 20!
NEW COVER
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 21!
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 22!
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 23!
CHAPTER 34( full part)
CHAPTER 35( Full part)
COVER
CHAPTER 36 (full part)
CHAPTER 37 & wattys😍 (full)
CHAPTER 38(full)
CHAPTER 24!
CHAPTER 39 (full)
CHAPTER 40 (full)
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 25!
CHAPTER 26!
Chapter 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
chapter 46
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 27!
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
Chapter 55
CHAPTER 28!
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 29( FULL PART)
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 30(FULL PART)
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 31 (FULL PART)
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 32 ( full part)
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 33 (FULL PART)
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
Story be continued or not
The final decision!
Chapter 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100/EPILOGUE
Cover/ sequel

CHAPTER 16

8.4K 717 144
Od parthada

Hello guys ...

Here is the update...

Now-a-days heard about parth being in kzk2 don't know whether the news is true or not but I guess it is, not sure...

Happy reading.... Sorry for keeping you guys waiting

"is sir really in relationship?" A lone tear escaped from her glossy eyes, which were full of water, just by thinking about her own question. She was feeling pain, which was unbearable it was like someone broke her heart, she was not understanding her feelings, she wanted to meet Manik, see him through her eyes, have conversation with him, hug him and what not. But alas she knew somewhere this was not possible, things were not in her control.

Nandini got headache due to all this thinking, she took drug but they didn't showed effect, getting frustrated Nandini packed get belongings and left to her home. On reaching home, she dropped all her belongings carelessly and straight away went to take shower, after shower when Nandini came outside, she saw grace sitting in front of her with a stern face, as if demanding for an explanation.

"Maa___" "answer the question, which I want to hear from your mouth" Nandini sighed sadly "to...today on news channel I saw sir, he was looking very happy, happy is the small word which I would describe he was beyond happy. I have never ever seen him smiling this much, that too real smile.

He attended a event yesterday with his family or friends I don't know. I saw he was having special attachment towards the girls, but a very special towards a girl named umm muk...mukti mukti vardhan. He hugg.... hugged her kis.... kissed her on forehead, she thanked him specially in front of whole media at the end. At night they celebrated their success and that girl alya she was in someone's arm but mukti was in s.... sir's arms. He settled her in his car and kissed her forehead again."

"So? what you want to say?" till now Nandini was standing near window, her back facing grace "me..media asked one question, is Manik Malhotra and mukti vardhan in relationship? I don't know why I felt bad, everything was roaming in my mind like a strom, being not able to handle all this I came home" Tear escaped from her eyes, she herself knew how difficult it was for her to tell everything, each word she spoke flashed in her mind like a movie .

"Nandini, come here" Nandini went and sat beside grace she didn't hide her tears infact let them fall, she knew grace was there to handle her.

Grace wiped her tears and said "you know, I thought you will able to recognize this feelings, but somewhere deep down you are so messed up, that you are not able to recognize your own feelings, you are not recognizing the signs which your heart is giving you, you are in LOVE NANDINI WITH MANIK" she gasped loudly, not believing what grace uttered " how is this possible? Maa I...I"

"relax I know you are confused let me clear it for you, tell me now a days whom do you miss a lot? Manik ya rishhab?" "S...sir Maa i___" "about whom do you think when you are eating?" "s...sirr" "about whom do you think, when you are alone?" "sir" "bcoz of whom you got strength of working in company" "sir"

"Bcoz of whom your attack stopped, and who was the person to handle it" "sir" she almost chocked on her answer. "See you love him, there are many more other reasons of loving Manik, I am not saying that you don't love rishhab, it's just first you use to think only of rishhab, now you have started thinking a lot more of Manik. Your priority changed, tho not fully but still they changed. This is love Nandini, love is something which forces you to think of that Person only, our whole world starts revolving around that person only, what he likes? what is he doing? what he don't like and what not. "

"I....l love him" "yes my nandu you do, think wisely and than tell me I have done my job, now it's upto you to accept this feelings" grace kissed her forehead and went downstairs. "I am in love with him, am I?" she started thinking of everything from their meet to their nights, kisses everything after whole three hours she came to an conclusion "yes I am in love with him, yes" she starting jumping on her bed in happiness she hugged her teady and said "Mr teddy I am in love with him yeehh"

"maa" she ran downstairs hurriedly missing one steps "Maa I am in love with him, I am in love" "yes you are, I am so happy for you" "but is he love with me?" "That you have to find out, and I guess he is otherwise which boss drop their employeee at their house" Nandini blushed hard on hearing grace and said " I am going to my room" grace laughed loudly seeing her shy daughter.

Nandini went to her room, settling herself on the bed, she hugged her Teddy and started collecting the time she spend with manik, their moments harsh, sweet. "But who is mukti, I just hope he is not in love with her. If he is than I ....I will never ever te....tell him about my feelings towards him" rest of the day went like usual, but for Nandini it went like a total bliss she stayed whole day in her room, she even forgot to have lunch, when grace came to her room she came out of Manik's land. Once the dinner was done she headed to her room and slept dreaming of Manik.

Approx at 9:00am Manik's sleep broke down, stretching himself a bit he went to washroom for doing daily chores, once he done he came out wearing ripped denim with white T-shirt. Setting his hair and all he went downstairs.

Manik saw all were sitting on the dining table starring at the newspaper "morning guys, what's so fasinating in this news paper today? that you guys are starring at it, with so much intensity." He settled on one of the chair, and took the newspaper as soon as he opened the paper, he was awarded with the shocking question "is mukti vardhan and Manik Malhotra in relationship?"

"Fuck now what's this?,this Media they are fucking headache, they just want some news to gossip and guys why are you so tensed? wait a minute hold on you know right? for me, mukti is like a sister, beside she is in relationship" everyone starred at each other "i--- hold on, from the time I have arrived I have not seen abhimunyu, nor anyone took his name. Fuck he was not even present in yesterday's event what's going on you guys, spill the beans" his face was back to serious.

"Manik actually we are not tensed about news, you know right we don't give shit about this, but the thing is mukti and abhimunyu had a fight. From last two months, they are not talking, mukti said she will handle and in that process we completely forgot about abhimunyu. Today when we saw the newspaper we thought what abhimunyu might be thinking, so here we are asking mukti what happened to abhi" listening dhruv.

Manik's eyes averted to mukti whose head was down "muku tell us what happened to him? we all know how much you guys love each other" "guys the thing is I wanted to tell is tha...that we I ...I mean I n abhi are on break" "break? What kind of break, you guys are not teenagers, that you go on break mukti, that too for two months"

"navya, I am Sorry guys it's just we had a big fight on that day. I didn't informed you guys bcoz u guys would have lashed me out, and about fight yesterday only he called me, he told that he is coming after week, so let's see afterwards we will solve our difference"

"mukti lashed out seriously, look we won't ask who was at fault not even judge you guys, bcoz u guys are mature enough to sort ur own difference." "Yep dhruv is right, I would just say as soon as abhi returns talk to him and sort your difference, at the end we want to see you happy that's it, and I hope this news has not affected him"

"Manik this news has made him jelous and that's the main reason he called" "jelous! godd you need to tell him mukti I am like a brother to u " "hmm but on serious note guys don't be angry I am sorry" "we are not angry, but yes we would have been definitely, if you would have informed us later" "Soo grp hug" mukti asked to which everyone just nodded and had a tight grp hug.

Breaking the hug they settled on their respective chairs and had their breakfast. Soon the days passed like wind, Manik's two weeks vacation came to an end. In this two weeks they enjoyed a lot, they even for once forgot that they are in some realtionship they flirted, got drunk, sleepless nights, long drive, music etc.

They did everything which was in their hand. Manik was all over the news infact the whole fab5, but the most was Manik bcoz getting his appearance, that too public was way too difficult. It was last day of Manik in NYC, they enjoyed to the fullest the whole day and after having dinner they all settled in the garden, respective person's drink in his or her hand.

"It was so much fun guys, we didn't even got a slight idea how this time passed" " I agree to you alya, otherwise we don't even get time to talk, staying in one roof also each and everyone use to be busy in their work. Thanks Manik for coming, only bcoz of you we were able to spend some time together"

"come on navya, it was your hubby who forced me to come, otherwise you know right how busy I am I hardly get time for myself. " "Buddy when is your flight?" " dhruv he is the Manik Malhotra he don't follow flight timmings, he himself set the time"

"cabir shut up ok, I am living tommorow morning itself, lots of pending work is remaining. I am not able to contact to my secretary so don't know how much pile of work is waiting for me" Manik scratched his neck, and turned to left to see mukti dosed off, on his shoulder he chuckled a little and said "guys I think we should go to sleep, mukti has already dosed off"

"yep let's go" dhruv said and got up followed by alya they went inside , navya too went whereas cabir stayed there only "you are not leaving?" "We need to talk, drop her and come to pool side I am waiting" "ok" Manik took mukti in his arms and headed towards mukti's room. He tucked her to the bed, switching off the lights, he closed the door and went to pool side.

"Hey, what you want to talk about?" Manik occupied place near cabir, who was sitting near the pool with legs dripped inside the pool. Cabir handed him a can of beer, to which Manik denied and said "not now, already had two I definitely don't want to have hangover tommorow morning, so what you want to talk about?"

"Nothing much, just want to spend some time with you. It's been long, since we spent some time together. Btw one question I wanted to ask from the time you have arrived, who is Nandini?" "na....nan.... Nandini she is my secretary" "o really? only secretary or something else, bcoz the way you are stammering tell something else, are you in lov----"

"what are you mad love and me never, Never ever you know right, I don't believe in this love and that shit" "i didn't said the word love you only said, ok on serious note Manik you believe or not, but your heart can fall for anyone you can't control it, and mark my words one day, one day you will definitely fall in love with a girl. For whom you will become damn possessive I am sure about that, she will wrap you around her finger"

"cabir my bro, this is Never going to happen so just chill. And about wrapping Manik Malhotra in their fingers is impossible" "that means you won't do marriage only, bachelor whole Life?"

"Marriage! I am not interested in it, it's just a fucking lie. Where two people do fake promises to each other, produce one baby, and than leave them like a street dog or fucking make them their slave that's it. It's all about money nothing matters in this world" his fist was curled tightly, as if he was controlling his Anger.

Cabir sighed and palced his hand on Manik's fist and said "Manik look what happened is not necessary to be happen same with you, I know you were the victim but look, me and navya are married we are happy infact more than, alya, dhruv.

You should not judge people on your past experience, if you think women's are bad that doesn't mean all are same . She was like that doesn't mean everyone are like her. Think about it give a chance to your life, you have stopped fucking other girls trust me, I am more than happy so now take one step and think about yourself your happiness, think about having family till how much time you will stay alone?

Now don't say I don't need anyone and all, everyone shows he/she don't need anyone but in reality they are first who need someone." Manik's head was down, processing everything what cabir said indeed he need someone, but he was far away to admit it.

"Hmm I will think about it, but for two or three years it's not possible, afterwards I will, I guess" "hey guys why are you sitting here like this?" "Alya come join us, me and Manik are just catching up, business and all stuff" alya sat between two of them dipping her legs in the pool.

"umm it's too cold, are you guys not feeling cold?" Manik chuckled on listening her "it's not that much, relax" "ya" "so Manik" "yes make-up kit" "Manikkk now with cabir you will also tease me?" "I was just joking ok now say what you were saying" "I was saying do you have someone in you life? If not than tell me, I will find one for you"

Cabir started laughing on hearing alya and said "alya you are good in designing clothes so do that only, don't go for match making" she whinned like a baby and said "Manik see he is teasing me, you tell did I said something wrong?" Controlling his laugh Manik said "cabir don't tease her, btw he is right alya, on serious note my make up right now I don't want to go in any kind of relationship, so just chill ok don't stress your designer brain"

"but----" "do you want me to go from here?" sensing anger arousing in Manik she immediately said "noo I am sorry don't be angry" " better" she kept her head on his shoulder while cabir sat there silently drinking his drink "pass me one" cabir passed the can to alya and she started drinking.

"Manik have you decided about our comeback, how should it be?" "Not yet, but I am thinking of launching the song through our company only, means there be no prob of fund, plus no deadline we can prepare music as per our choice what say?" "Manik is right i think it's best" "it sounds good" they sat there for more two three hours having gala time.

"Okay so shall we go? I am damn sleepy, alya" "Manik pick me, I don't have anymore strength to stand it's all bcoz of cabir, who told you to give me drink" cabir was about to say when Manik said" ok now you guys don't start here, cabir let's go" Manik picked alya "yaa you guys go, I need to call my secretary, need tommorow's schedule, from tommorow back to Bay" "okay than good night".

Manik tucked alya and retired to his room while cabir took some details from his secretary. "I need to find about this girl Nandini, something is there in between both." Cabir too retired to his room.

Sitting on the dining, with a plate full of food in front of her, Nandini was dreaming about manik. She didn't even realized that she was running late for office, but woh cares as Mr.malhotra is only out of country, so Ms Murthy was at holiday, not knowing there were people who were keeping taps on her every move.

"nandu why are you sitting like this? look at the time it's 9:30 don't you want to go to office? eat fast." "Chill Maa whose gonna brust on me? sir is Only not here than, and I am going to my room byeeee" she picked her plate and headed upstairs.

Grace immediately followed her steps and before Nandini would close the door, grace barged inside and said strenly " Nandini, this is not your company that you will go whenever you want, if Manik will come to know bymistakely than for sure he will fire you." "Nope he won't, Maa plzz let me eat plzz "

"fine do whatever you want, but if he fire's you than don't come to me" she left the door while Nandini sat there grumily thinking about Grace's words. "Will he actually fire me? But whose gonna inform him. Receptionist? But she is always so busy in her own make up world, that she barely notice someone passing her, humpp let it be I will enjoy my breakfast. But day after tomorrow he is coming wow my eyes are dying to see him at least one glance" giving a full stop to her neverending thoughts, she buried herself into the breakfast.

Once she was done she made her way to the kitchen, dropping the plate into the sink she washed her hands and headed again to her room . Since she was idle she started writing her dairy. Dairy was something where she wrote her each and every feeling, her past everything.

The time from when she joined MI she didn't wrote the dairy, but today she felt like writing. Soon the day passed like that, completing her dinner Nandini went to sleep.

"Morning" Manik came downstairs all ready in his black suit, with white shirt and black tie complementing his attire. He sat on one of the chairs and saw everyone was sitting grumily, knowing the reason a small chortle escaped his mouth

"come-on guys cheer up, it's not like I am going somewhere and I am not gonna see you guys, you guys will be coming India next week, so comeon now for me smile please" wrapping his hand over Manik's shoulder cabir said "ya ya Manik Malhotra is very happy, his face say's all, after all he is going to his company his second home. To meet his employee, with the intention to fire someone right Manik?"

Manik faked a glare towards him while others laughed, cabir went towards his ear and said "and also to meet his secretary, umm if am not wrong her name is nan... Nandini right Manik?" Manik pushed cabir, glared him and digged into his food. Once they were down with breakfast they all had a small talk.

Hugging each and everyone, not before giving instructions to each one about some or the other thing he left to airport. Manik reached towards his private plane, after necessary checking his plane took off. Sitting in his luxious private plane Manik was thinking of different ways to punish Nandini.

" Ms Murthy get ready you gonna face my worth, you have the audacity to go on holiday when boss's is not there, and I hope you just took one day leave otherwise you are so gone. Final countdown for your happy days, you didn't even picked my call" Soon sleep overtook him.

After while 24 hrs or so his plane landed on the Land of India. Wearing his shades, throwing the removed jacket on his shoulder, he came outside and saw Mike with security standing near the SUV. Mike and Manik had a formal handshake and he settled inside the car "let's have a talk" Mike occupied the seat beside him, the driver egnited the engine and they drooved.

"What's the status of Ms Murthy, I want each and every single detail of this two weeks." "Sir at start Ms Murthy came to office, after that she didn't showed at a tall. When I tried finding reason i came to know there was no such specific reason, she was taking leave for no reason i use to see her chilling in her balcony sometimes dancing and all. Here are the photos" Mike forwarded a envelope towards Manik.

Manik whose jaw was stiff, hands cleanched, were ready to brust, he somehow took the envelope and saw the pics, deep down felt happy seeing her smiling and all but his anger was more than that mere smile "she has the bloody audacity to not show in office in my absence well done Ms Murthy" since it was just noon 1:00 he ordered the driver to take office route.

He straight away went to his elevator, when he reached on main floor the scene which he saw was enough to blast him. It was like someone was adding fuel to his Anger. Whole office was mess, people were talking not about work tho, boys without tie, girls mostly not in their professional dress.

"What the fuck is going on here? Is this some kind of fish market that you guys are talking, gossiping roaming like you are in bloody market" everyone was astonished on hearing his voice, seeing him standing in front of them, after two weeks, they barely gulped a lump seeing his angry face.

"Mike check each department, I am sure each and every one is chilling like this, tommorow arrange meeting with each and every employee in the audi," turning towards the employees "everyone out of my office within a second, OUT" he shouted at his peek everyone got starled on seeing him such angry.

They had Never ever seeing him such angry hurridely taking their belongs everyone went from there not before uttering a meek sorry . "In my cabin now" keeping his phn aside, he threw his head back on the chair. Mike entered Manik's cabin after taking his permission "sir you need something?" "go and bring Ms Murthy here right now, within half an hour" Mike just said "ok" and exited his cabin followed by premises.

" Yes how may I help you?" Grace asked Mike, who was standing in front of their main door "I am Mr Malhotra's security head, I am here to take Ms Murthy" before grace would utter any word, a sleepy Nandini asked from behind "Mike what are you doing here?" "Ms Murthy sir is here and he has asked for your presence in MI."

"Si.....sir Is here, how come? I ....I mean he was about to come tomm.... tommorow, right?" "No he was about to come today only, you might have misheard the information, now will you please hurry up, bcoz we are having only 15 min left. I definitely don't want to cost my job"

"ye...yes" scared Nandini hurridely went upstairs, she changed into some decent clothes and went downstairs, quickly bidding bye to grace she left with mike. As Mike said within 15 minutes they reached MI.

Throughout the journey, she was getting gitters, lots of thoughts were running in her mind. First she was excited to see Manik after realizing her love towards him, and second scared on thinking about his Anger, she was not knowing whether she should be Happy or sad.

"Ms Murthy here we are, let's go" she got down and saw whole premises was silent which was unusual, bcoz whole MI gets silent after 7:00 or 8:00, there was no one she turned towards Mike and asked "where is everyone? why there is so much of silence?"

"Follow me, I don't have time to answer your questions" she hastily ran towards lift on seeing the door getting close. Panting heavily, she tried calming her breaths once she was stable she was at relief, but that didn't calmed her anxiety. As the floors were decreasing her heart beat was increasing, it felt like her heart will be out anytime.

"Ms Murthy! let's go" Nandini came outside of the lift, they both entered inside Manik's cabin, there she saw him facing his back towards her, hands in Pocket, tears welled in her eyes after seeing him, in front of her eyes, her love first love. "Sir Ms Murthy is here".

Manik turned towards them, that's when she observed his face, which was full of anger, there was no softness in his eyes, which she saw on the day when he left her, she instantly knew she is in trouble, a big trouble.

"Oo look whose here? Ms Murthy, thank you so much for showing up here, your presence was soo needed, I was dying to see you" till now Manik sat on his leather chair and Nandini's eyes were casted down, she so wanted earth to open and swallow her up.

Nandini didn't wanted Manik to be angry on her, she don't want to witness the anger in his eyes for her. "Where were you? Let me guess you were on leave today yes or no" she stayed silent her lips sealed. The only situation she thought to deal with, but she was not knowing, her muteness was increasing his anger with passing second.

"Answer me damn it" he shouted causing her to shriek on her place "yes or no?" "Ye....yes s....sirr i---" "you were on leave yesterday too right? Yes or no?" "Ye....yes ii----" "you were on leave for the whole weak yes or no?" This question starled her, thinking how he came to know coming out of thoughts she answered scaredly "yes, I"

"Not a word, I repeat not a word Murthy, what do you think? I run here some college, that when you wish you go and when you don't you don't go?, Employees are not there bcoz they are on leave today, bcoz when I came here they were enjoying their time. It's all bcoz of you, it was ur responsibility to look after them guide, them that's it but you, what you di you preferred moving back from ur responsibility.

In 15 years of my business Never in life MI GOT CLOSED THAT TOO IN NOON, look it's still 1:00 can you fucking imagine the loss we have suffered, no you don't. But you know what, In all this I came to know one thing, that you love taking holidays, going on leaves right, I will give you good news, here you go, your suspension letter, you are fired Ms.murthy" he threw the letter on her, hearing his words she felt like ground slipped beneath her.

Her knees gave up, she fell down on her knees, tears which were threatening to come out, they spilled from her eyes. She was still registering his words "so....sir i....I am so.....sorry.....sorry pl.... please don't fire me" she was crying hysterically but Manik's anger was much more.

"Nandini get up and get lost, before I myself will drag you out, out of my cabin right now" His voice held so much of anger, that it clearly stated how much he was controlling himself.

Immediately with shaky legs, she stood up with letter in her hand and just dashed out of his cabin crying loudly, "drop her home" as soon as Mike left, all the items of the table dispersed everywhere.

"Ms Murthy, please let me drop you it's sir's order" she was not in a state of listening, not knowing how she should react she was just walking lifelessly. When she heard "it's sir's order" her legs rooted there only, enough indication for Mike to know her answer.

He immediately brought the car she got inside and they left. There was silence in the car, none of them uttered a word. Nandini was weeping silently Manik's harsh words, his anger, everything was roaming in her mind like a movie.

Mike's phn rang starling her a bit "sir, do you need something?" "You are replacing Nandini, take the details from her of 2 weeks, I am sure she might have kept the records " "yes sir anything else? " "No that's it " disconnecting the call Mike concentrated on his driving.

"Ms Murthy, can you provide me the details of last 2 weeks? sir has appointed me as his assistant" Mike asked parking his car infront of her orphanage. Nandini didn't argued just said "wa.... wait here i....I will be back" she somehow controlled her tears and left his car, within a second she was back with a folder, which contained two weeks record.

Nandini handed the folder to Mike and explained him everything. Once done Mike went his way and Nandini to her room. On reaching her room she just collapsed on her bed and started crying loudly, the letter was crushed in her hand. She was not understanding for what reason she should cry, for loosing Manik her love or for loosing her precious job, bcoz of which is going to face lots of problems.

So how was the update?

Nandini got fired , didn't expected right? Now let's see how she will survive this new phase

Has she lost her love??

Like, comment n share if you guys love the chapter...

LOVE YOU ❤️❤️

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

872K 68.2K 78
Manik Malhotra, CEO of Malhotra Groups, He is a private person and likes to have his own space. He has a few people he trusts and a dog he loves. A b...
138K 15K 46
"I will definitely help you in finding the murder mystery of Varna. Hariharan. I promise I will help you..." why can't Manik leave me to myself. I kn...
854K 63.3K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
96.4K 9.4K 57
#6 in Lifestory out of ~10K stories (June, 2021) When THE Nandini Murthy met Manik F*CKBOI Malhotra, during her undergrad days in New York, it was th...