You're my...

By darcyjog

After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that ha... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Thank You
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 7

6.7K 376 71
By darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Wayo POV

I really don't want to be here. I still can't believe that they picked me. There were several other good-looking guys that would have been so much better than me, but somehow, I was picked. UGH!!! Can my life get any worse? 

"Ming, let's sneak out of here. I don't want to be here." I try my luck with my friend, but I know before the words even leave my mouth that he isn't going to go along with me.

Ming playfully nudges my arm with his elbow. "Yo, we need to pay attention to our leader right now. Hush!"

Reluctantly, I turn back to the front and I listen to our leader again but I'm getting bored quickly. As the leader dragging on and on about the contest, the rules and those stupid expectations that the university is placing on us, I begin to try and entertain myself some other way.

I look around at the other contestants and I try to size up the competition for Ming. Well, there are a few that can compete with Ming. But let's be honest, Ming is extremely handsome, and he has the personality to, so he will probably win the campus moon title.

Ming quickly elbows me hard in my ribs. I instantly whisper shout, "Ouch! What was that for?"

Ming sternly says, "Pay attention, Yo. This part is important."

Like I really care. Did he forget that I don't want to be here? Really! Reluctantly, I turn my focus back onto the leader as he takes another ten minutes explaining the future responsibilities of the winner and the runner-up. Once again, not only do I not care but there is no way, I would win any title, even a runner-up title.

As soon as the leader changes topics and starts talking about introducing last year's winners, I pull out my phone and I begin to play a game on it. Well, I already know Forth is the runner-up and I have already showed my support for him. As I completely ignore the leader's voice, Ming nudges me even harder. I instantly whip my head towards him and hiss, "What now?"

Ming growls, "Support P'Forth!"

I glare daggers at Ming and I can hear the leader announce Forth. Ming instantly stops his staring contest and turns back towards the front while clapping and cheering. Well, I will support Forth but I'm not going all out like Ming. I roll my eyes while I start clapping and shouting, "P'Forth!" I don't even look up at the front towards Forth. As soon as I'm done cheering, I look back down at my phone and I continue my game. What is so special about the previous year's winners and runner-ups? Well, Forth is great but I don't think that there is anyone who is better. I have always thought of Forth as my idol after our first video chat. He is just my idol of a cool handsome man. I have always idolized him, but I was never interested in him romantically. Ming, on the other hand, is like my brother. We are extremely close and when I used to live here, we actually slept together quite often. Part of it was the fact that I was going through so much pain with my mother's death and I needed someone to just hold me. Ming would often just hold me while I cried myself to sleep. He is so much more than a brother. I don't even know how to describe it. However, not once did I ever think of Ming in any romantic way. Shoot when we were little kids, we often bathed together which we didn't even think twice about as we got older. We stopped it as soon as I figured out that I was gay.

I'm just getting into my video game and I'm doing quite well, when Ming pulls my arm, as he tries to get me to stand up with the everyone else. Ugh! I reluctantly stand up and I guess it is time to start learning the dance routine. I quickly put my phone back in my pocket and I start paying attention to the leader again. Oh, this is going to be a long night.

***

Pha POV

Forth and I walk off to the side, so the trainers can come in and begin working with everyone to teach them the dance routine. I glance over at Yo and it appears that he is playing with his phone. What is he doing? I turn to Forth and quickly ask, "Is N'Yo playing with his phone? Why isn't he paying attention?"

Forth looks over at Yo and instantly chuckles. "That kid. What am I going to do with him? He doesn't want to be the moon for his facility so since his seniors refused to let him out of the competition, it appears that he is going to sabotage himself by not paying attention. I'll fix this."

Forth walks over and says something to the leader who then nods his head yes. What is he doing? Forth walks up to Yo and I can tell by Forth's posture that he is scolding Yo. When Forth is done, Yo pouts but collects himself and begins paying attention. What is that look in Yo's eyes? I really don't like the way Yo looks at Forth. I can't put my finger on it, but I really don't want Forth talking to Yo again. I know I can't stop them from talking because they are friends, but I have to do something.

As Forth walks back to me, he looks at me a little confused and then asks, "Did I do something wrong, Ai'Pha? Why are you glaring at me?"

Shoot! I didn't even realize that I was. Man, I can't seem to control my emotions now. I have never had this problem before. I'm usually able to keep my emotions in check but since I've seen Yo, I can't seem to keep anything under control.

I sigh and quickly say, "I'm sorry. I didn't realize that I was doing that. Sorry."

Forth chuckles at me. "Are you upset that I went to talk to N'Yo? Or is it something else?"

I hesitate but I guess he already knows that I like Yo, so I guess this won't be a surprise and Forth isn't one to go around telling people other people's secrets. I slowly say, "I didn't like how N'Yo was looking at you."

Forth seems a little surprised but then he confesses. "N'Yo just admires me. That is all. N'Ming told me once that N'Yo sees me as his idol or something like that. That is why I had to tell him to stop goofing around and pay attention. Otherwise, he was going to go through the whole competition like that and he would probably anger his facility, and I don't want him to get bullied because he purposely threw the competition."

I'm a little stunned. Did Forth just say that Yo thinks of him as an idol? Does that mean that Yo has a crush on him, too? Often, people have secret crushes on their idols. Oh, this isn't good. My competition is Forth, and he is already Yo's idol. What am I going to do to win Yo over? I can't lose him before I even get him. I have to think of something and fast.

Forth must sense what I'm thinking because he suddenly waves his hand in front of himself and says, "Hey, I like someone else. Don't even think that I'm going to try and fight you for him. Not only that, he doesn't like me. He only idolizes me and from what N'Ming has told me, N'Yo would like to be like me. Something about being handsome and cool, but I don't remember exactly."

Oh, that is a relief. I was afraid that I had already lost before I even had a chance to fight. Wait! Did Forth just say that he has someone that he likes. Maybe, I can use that to my advantage. If I help him with whoever he likes, then maybe he will help me with Yo.

I slowly tilt my head and smirk. "Ai'Forth, let's make a deal. You help me with N'Yo and I'll help you with whoever you like. Okay."

Forth's amusement about my misunderstanding is slowly getting replaced with doubt. Why would he be doubting what I say or is it something else? Well, I don't know who it is that he likes but it could have something to with that person. Maybe the person he likes is already in a relationship and he know that he has no chance or that he doesn't want to break them up.

I can't help but to wait anxiously for his response. I really want him to say yes but I'm not going to force him either.

Forth slowly says, "Sorry, Ai'Pha. I don't think I can do that. I will help when I can, but I already know that the person that I like would never like me, so it wouldn't help me at all. Plus, I don't want to get N'Yo and N'Ming mad at me for helping someone to court N'Yo if he doesn't want to be courted. I will give you this little tip, N'Yo has never been on a date or in any relationship. He is innocent and if you try to move too fast, you will scare him away."

What? Yo has never been in a relationship before. Does that mean that he is just like me and is still holding his V-card? Oh, I think it does. Just with that knowledge, my lower half begins to react, and I can feel my pants getting a little tighter. Thank goodness, I have already pulled out my shirt. This would be really embarrassing if everyone could see that I'm getting aroused. Well, at least they don't know that it is because I'm thinking about Yo and me being his first. Wait! Am I already jumping to wanting to have sex with him? Yes, I am, and my body loves the idea. I quickly shake my head trying to get those thoughts out of there before I completely embarrass myself.

Forth is watching me and chuckles. "You better not be thinking about trying to get into N'Yo's pants. If so, I will be a major road block. I want N'Yo to fall in love with someone and to have a serious relationship and not just let the first guy who has the hots for him have his way with him. So, if that is what you are thinking, you better stop it now. Plus, you will have to go through P'Shane who is like N'Yo's bodyguard. P'Shane is a lot tougher to go through than me, so be careful."

I guess I'm going to have to become friends with Shane at the same time I'm trying to get Yo to go out with me. This makes it a little more challenging, but I know that I can do this too. I have never wanted someone like I want Yo. He gives me goosebumps just by being near me and I haven't even talked to him yet.

I quickly turn to Forth and I nearly get down on my knees and beg but at the last minute, I decide that I wouldn't beg to that extreme. "Ai'Forth, you have to help me. I have to talk to N'Yo. I won't ever have a chance to go out with him if I can't talk to him. Please."

Forth smiles and teasingly says, "Well, I will help you to meet Yo. I honestly want to see if he will like you or not first. Then it will be up to you."

I immediately jump, and I almost hug Forth, but I think he knew what I was going to do, and he suddenly puts his arm out to hold me back.  Instantly, I have a brilliant smile plastered across my face and I don't think that I could be any happier than I am right now. This is great news. I'm going to meet Yo soon. 

Posted July 30, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 2.5K 35
2 boys.2 gang leaders who hate one another. suddenly feel in love.hard to accept their feelings .cant deny their love for one another. what will they...
455K 27.8K 148
Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to her soon. Once he graduates from college...
48.8K 2.5K 33
"I am sorry Tae, i know i made the wrong decision that day, the day that i rejected you." Beam said while crying "It's just that i am so confused tha...
307K 13.3K 29
Time flies sure fast. The then Engineering Moon is now a father. Yes, Forth, the successful engineer is now a father of a three years old daughter. H...