What Do You Mean He's My Brot...

By JustAdriana

Rosemarie Poulston has always lived with her Aunt Beth and never knew her real parents. Now eighteen years la... More

What Do You Mean He's My Brother?!
Chapter 2: Meeting Him
Chapter 3: Moving In
Chapter 4: Hating Them
Chapter 5: Truth Or Dare
Chapter 6: Whipped Cream
Chapter 7: Another Louis
Chapter 9: Shattered And Swept Away
Chapter 10: The Hate
Chapter 11: In His Arms
Chapter 12: Boobeaver
Chapter 13: Fighting
Chapter 14: Why Aunt Beth?
Chapter 15: Cutting
Chapter 16: Pippa's Advice
Chapter 17: Come Back
Chapter 18: Love Bite
Chapter 19: Just Strange
Chapter 20: Those Three Words
Chapter 21: Twitter Trends
Chapter 22: Walks
Chapter 23: Why Is He Following Me?!
Chapter 24: The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 25: Dinner
Chapter 26: Starbucks
Chapter 27: In The Bathroom
Chapter 28: Injuries
Chapter 29: Our Dad
Chapter 30: Tired Of Everything
Chapter 31: Hoping For A Miracle
Chapter 32: Being Lucky
Chapter 33: Not Remembering
Chapter 34: Rosie Remember
Chapter 35: The First Memory
Chapter 36: Moving Out
Chapter 37: Searching For A Home
Chapter 38: Settling Into A New Place
Chapter 39: Talking To My Irish Boy
Chapter 40: Remember Narnia?
Chapter 41: Missing Everything
Chapter 42: Back In Doncaster
Chapter 43: Found
Chapter 44: Then I Remember
Chapter 45: Let Me Go
Chapter 46: Death
Chapter 47: The Truth About Vincent
~Thank You~
Sequel!

Chapter 8: Going Clubbing

42.7K 944 64
By JustAdriana

Somewhere in here it will mention that Liam only has 1 kidney. He was two now, but this chapter was written long before it was announced that Liam has 2 kidneys. So yes I know he has 2 kidneys so don't start yellin at me "LIAM HAS 2 KIDNEYS DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING?!?!" So yeah...uh erm enjoy.

Chapter 8:

"I don't wanna go!" I whined while I was sprawled on the living room couch. It was 7:30 and both the boys wanted me to start getting ready. I know I promised...but I was just too damn lazy.

Actually I wanted to go...I just didn't want them to see me as a senseless drunk.

"YOU PROMISED!" Harry screamed.

"AND YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BREAK THEM!" Louis shouted. A week from now, I think I'll be deaf.

"But-"

"We have to do it again." Harry sighed. Oh no, they weren't gonna-

"STOP DRAGGING ME! I DON'T WANNA!" I yelled trying to fight against their hard grasps. "Do you want to go clubbing that bad?"

They nodded.

"Then go without me!" I said.

"No."

"UGH!"

Again they tossed me into my closet and sat in front of the door.

"Okay. Put a sexy dress on now." Harry said with an amused tone.

I heard a smack. "HARRY! That's still my sister!"

"Just lemme out!" I said.

"NO!" They both argued. Stubborn asses.

What the hell. Maybe they'll get drunk before me. I already knew I was gonna regret it when I started slipping on a dress. It was a black one shoulder dress that hugged my curves. It was simple, but I still loved it. I then chose a black pair of pumps that made my legs seem longer.

"She hasn't said anything...is she dead?" Louis asked.

"She was eating crisps on the couch like twenty minutes ago. I think she's fine." Harry said.

"Then why isn't she pounding on the door and yelling?"

"Maybe she ch-" Louis opened the door.

"Thank god."

"DAAAAAAMN." Harry said while is eyes scanned my body.

"Eyes up here Harry." I smirked.

Another smack. "HARRY STOP EYE RAPING HER! SHE'S MY FRICKIN SISTER!" Louis said.

"Stop smacking me!"

"Can you two get out so I can do my hair and makeup?" I asked.

"No. We need to make sure you're gonna actually go since you nearly broke your last promise." Harry stated, sitting down on my bed with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Yeah." Louis agreed and plopped onto the bed too.

"Fine." I said. I went into the bathroom and shut the door.

"Seriously Harry, I know she's pretty because she's...well duh my sister but hands off!"

I chuckled and didn't listen to the rest. I straightened my blonde locks then applied some makeup. I finished after staining my lips with red lipstick. I looked into the mirror and smiled.

"Why does she take so loooooong?" Louis whined. "It's already 8:30."

I opened the door. "Done."

"FINALLY!"

"Are you two ready?"

"We've been ready."

"Okay let's get the other boys and Pippa."

They nodded and pushed me out of my bedroom. Everyone was already in the living room and ready.

Pippa wore a blue dress with spaghetti straps with a low dip. I remembered that dress. It was only for when she wanted to impress a guy. Achem...Zayn.

"Let's go!" Niall cheered. Everyone else did too...well except for me. I wasn't looking forward to getting drunk then everyone else seeing how bad I was. They would make fun of me for the rest of my life. I did crazy things that I don't want to remember. The thing about me getting drunk was that I had no control over anything I did, but instead of forgetting everything in the morning, I remembered everything. And it was bad.

We all got into a black van. There was a man that I didn't know driving...his name was Paul I think...Liam rode shot gun. Niall, Zayn, and Pippa sat in the middle three seats while Louis, Harry, and me were in the back.

"Nice dress." Harry whispered seductively into my ear.

"Thanks." I replied in the same tone. Louis wasn't even paying attention. Instead he was making random remarks at Pippa and Zayn whenever they tried to kiss.

"Get a room."

"LOUIS!"

"Niall is here for god's sakes."

"HE IS EIGHTEEN I THINK HE CAN HANDLE IT!" Comments like that were said throughout the whole ride. The funny thing it, I did the same thing to Pippa on a double date one. She hated me for a week.

"This dress makes you look even sexier." Harry said. I turned away from him so he wouldn't see my cheeks turning tomato red. "Rosie, I didn't m-"

Before he could finish, we were at the club. We all scrammbled out of our seats and walked in. Pippa grabbed my arm. "We're gonna have fun. Promise."

"Not when they see me get drunk." I chuckled.

"Yeah, remember that time when-"

"Shut up Pippa!" I groaned. I didn't want to hear any of my drunken stories. We walked in and the smell of sweat hit my nose. It was only 9:00 but people were yelling and drunk. I looked around and saw....I was alone except for Liam. Pippa had already gone off with Zayn to get a drink. God knows where Louis and Harry went. Niall was already dancing and stole a drink from someone. And we'd only been here three minutes.

"What do you usually do when they're out dancing?" I asked Liam. We sat at the bar and I ordered a shot.

"Sit here, wait for them to do something stupid, then stop them." Liam laughed. I drank a shot and ordered another one.

"Why don't you get a drink?" I asked Liam.

"I only have one kidney. It's bad for me." Liam explained as I drank another shot. I then asked for a beer.

"Oh okay." I said, slurred. Yup, after one or two drinks I'm already pretty bad.

When I got my beer I waved at Liam and started drinking. He should be stopping me...but maybe he already tried with Louis. I bet we had the same reactions.

I grabbed a guy and started dancing. My eyes locked with familiar green ones. "Hi Harry!" I laughed and took another swig of beer. I put it down at the nearest table

"Dance with me Harry." I smiled. He smiled cheekily back. We started dancing and who knows when we stopped because the next thing I knew, we were in the back of the room in a heavy make out session. His tongue glided into my mouth as we kissed. My hands were entangled in his curls and his hands were running up and down my body.

I broke away from the kiss to take a breath and Harry's lips came crashing down on mine again.

"Why don't we finish this somewhere else?" Harry whispered. I just nodded and we walked out of the club and called a taxi. We were back at the flat and were already in his bedroom as he slammed the door shut behind him.

I woke up the next morning with a major headache. I rolled around and hit something warm. I opened my eyes. It was- Harry's back. I shot up out of the bed and the events of the night before flooded into my head. Shit.

I grabbed all my clothes and hurried across the hallway. Hopefully Louis was still asleep. Oh god what have I done? This is by far the worst thing I've ever done when I'm drunk. I mean ever. Why? Because I was a virgin. I buried my head in my hands. What. Have. I. Done? To clear my head, I got into the hot shower. It didn't help. I wrapped a towel around my body before picking something to wear.

I picked out a white tank top and brown sweats and hopped onto my bed pretending I was asleep. What if Louis came in?

I can't believe I did that with Harry. He probably didn't remember anything. I f#cked up big time.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

"Agh." I groaned. My head hurt like crazy...how did I get into bed? I looked around my room. Same as always I guess. Maybe nothing bad actually happened last night. Well that's what I thought until I spotted a black pump in the corner of my room.

"How did that get there? Isn't that...Rosie's?" I thought long and hard until the memory hit me...hard. Oh shit Louis was gonna kill me. Weird thing was, I remembered everything. I remembered that it was one of the best nights. I wonder if she remembered.

Where was she now?

I picked up her shoe and went across the hallway. Next door I could hear Louis still snoring. I knocked on Rosie's door.

"Come in."

"Hey Rosie Posie."

"Don't call me that." She said dully. Rosie was lying in her bed, face down on her pillow.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Everything." Did she remember?

"What do you mean everything?" I asked.

"F#ck you Harry!" She screamed, throwing a pillow at me. I was stunned. I think she remembered. But I don't think it was as good as it was for me as it was for her.

"What the hell is going on?" Louis asked. I turned around and he was standing behind me in only boxers rubbing his eyes.

"Nothing!" Rosie said. "Just go away. I feel sick."

What I wanted to do was tell her what I really felt. But she practically hated me. I just wanted to know why she was so angry. Sure there were some girls that were angry but none as angry as Rosie. Her blue eyes burned with anger and I had seen that her fists were clenched like she wanted to punch something.

"Come on man. I need to go to talk to Liam. He can tell me more about last night than I can remember." Louis said pulling me out of Rosie's room.

Rosie and I had left the club alone. Liam would have seen that and would tell Louis. He's gonna kill me. Goodbye life.

Seriously thanks to everyone that fanned @1Dgurls101 ! 42 fans in two days? That took ME two weeks to get to. Never mind it probably took more. Here's a chapter and I hope you liked it. If it was too disturbing for you to read I'm sorry! And at the beginning of the story I warned you! So...yeah...I should probably post more frequently because of all that fanning you guys did don't you think? This Saturday I'm gonna go on a one week trip to the beach in Florida so I won't be able to upload cause I'm not allowed to bring my laptop -____- Bleh. So I'm gonna try to post as many chapters as I can! They might be a bit short but hey! Better than nothing right? Plus...I can't really write long chapters...Anyways, comment, vote, and if you haven't yet, fan me! Love y'all lots...even if I don't exactly know you. You get the point! Byessss!

-Naidraa

P.S. Sorry if you think I talk to much...type...whatever....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 176 42
Cassie Marrow has a tragic past. She had to live her cousin when her family left her. But she didn't know her cousin, Harry, would become part of the...
3.8M 27K 59
When Louis Tomlinson comes home to live in the house he and his little sister own, together he will also bring One Direction to live there too. Darcy...
614K 10K 56
Ashley Styles is Harry's sister. She hasn't seen her little brother in over five years. She arrives in London, excited to see Harry, but there's some...
4.8M 30.3K 62
Hailey Malik life seems great, living with One Direction and having Zayn Malik as an adopted brother. Even coming from an abusive childhood, she stan...