Rose Valley

By littleLion4321

World's most famous band 'Icy Love' is at the peak of their career, but lead singer Yuta is trying to forget... More

Icy Love
Intro Yuta
Intro Sicheng
1. Burned out
2. Fanboy
3. Late and running
4. Cage
5. Foreign voices
6. School boy
7. Dancer
8. Fan club president
9. Fog of love
10. Images
11. Taeil
12. Out in the blue
13. Morning coffee
14. Surrounded by fans
15. Lazy
16. Challenge
17. Home alone
18. Stop the music
19. Milky light
20. Waterfall
21. Shelter
22. Electical shock
23. The last house
24. Treasure
25. Cutie
26. Men talk
27. First kiss
28. Princess
29. Beaking news
30. Stalker
31. Karaoke for pensioners
33. Sticky darkness
34. Lake
35. Time travel without space
36. Library worker
37. A table for two
38. Will you
39. Token
40. Shadows
41. Butterfly effect
42. Never brought to light
43. Choices
44. Impossibe deal
45. Top stand
46. Music of the pier
47. Rose Valley rules
48. When angels fall
49. Human
50. Voices
51. Rooftop love
52. Preach
53. Sleepover
54. To the beat
55. Between blessings
56. 100 fan questions
57. A thought that has never crossed his mind
58. Worth it
59. Sinners
60. Arousal
61. Bad news
62. Fear
63. Playing hero
64. Middle of the lake
65. Done for now
66. Drowning
67. Motel light
68. Hidden messages
69. Fury Oblivion
70. Life is a river
71. Destroying puzzle pieces
72. Window
73. Door the the unknown
II Sea of light
1. New way
2. Promise
3. Painting
4. Two mysteries
5. Four-leaf clover
6. Old Yuta, new Yuta
7. More than past
8. Beautiful eyes
9. Opera date
10. Forbidden kiss
11. Second Donghyuck double
12. For the biggest fan
13. House in the forest
14. Goodbye
15. In a relationship
16. Cutie and his love
17. The mansion
18. Only true friend
19. Hills of forgetting
20. When blinds fall
21. Fog light
22. Voice
23. I miss you
24. Rose Valley pride
25. Lucky winner
26. P.S. Your only one
27. Y/N life
28. Stay with me Paris
29. Miracle
Author's note

32. Royal ass

1.5K 135 111
By littleLion4321

"You can connect you phone to that speakers and find any karaoke instrumental you like online," muttered Donghyuck.

"You're a genius!" Mark returned to the man, it took some time till he convinced the guy to allow him to use the mini jack ending to the speakers but a moment later a hip hop beat came.

Donghyuck turned around he was actually waiting for a very pour attempt on one of their hits but it was a song he has never heard.

"Yo, man I'm scared," said Mark into the microphone causing Donghyuck to giggle.

'Yo, yo, Freaky world

my dream boy had fallen through the roof

on cloud nine

double speed of light, I'm head over heels into it

being cooked

but his heart is bulletproof man

like a Havana tobacco hey don't sell away the hangover

yay,

Rose valley youngster

and his first freaking beat drop

in front of king of the nation

lead singer of the country

Hey watch out

mind you word kiddo

you dear to rap you ass up

in font of an A class superstar

prince charming

guitarist of the nation

I'm just a poor fan club president

begging for an audience

at your world highness man

It's just the Rose Vally rap

a freaking freaking sophomore

M-A-R-K

put petrol on my wounds because I'm

H-O-T, Hot!

just in my imagination

It's a freestyle rap for my

Prince charming of the nation

my first official rap

Your Highness I wanna have your royal

A-S-S

YA!'

Mark was grinning like an idiot his face red as a fresh tomato when he finished his performance then left the stage with his head low.

"Has the boy used a few swearwords, this youth is having a language, I didn't understand a thing," said Frank leaning to Yuta when Donghyuck had no idea if he should leave the pub immediately, laugh, cry, slap Mark?

"I must say your rap is so dope," said Yuta giving Mark a high five.

"Thanks man," Mark blushed. "I nearly shit my pants I men performing in front of you is something," muttered Mark.

"Watch your language young man!" said Frank in an unpleasant way when Donghyuck tried his best to totally ignore Mark's existence.

"You impressed me, seriously once I'm back I need to introduce you to Taeyong," said Yuta causing Mark to squeak so loudly everyone looked their way.

"Real freaking Lee Taeyong?" asked Mark going from pale to green.

"He's and asshole," muttered Donghyuck returning to his drink.

"Just because you don't like him..." started Yuta.

"He has a bad influence on you," Donghyuck raised his voice. "You became depressed and terrible since you met him, he makes you do horrible things, he had turned you into some insensitive jerk who thinks he can do anything without any consequences," Donghyuck trembled.

Yuta's face became dark.

"Taeyong is my best friend we're having a great time together you can't understand," muttered Yuta darkly.

"Orgies in the mansion don't count as great time," said Donghyuck while Frank was watching him and blinking.

"Does the boy know what he's talking about?" ask the man turning to Yuta.

"No he has no idea and a wild imagination, I told you the hormonal age," Yuta became purple.

"I bet when Taeyong comes to a city he runs out of all prostitutes that are there in two days time," said Donghyuck sharply.

"Boy it's enough! I'm telling you Kid your brother needs proper parenting, a lot of school work and some manners," said Frank raising from his chair, he walked to the front door disappearing outside.

"Is Taeyong really so bad?" asked Mark who was rather excited and scared.

"Worse," Donghyuck rolled hie eyes.

"Taeyong just lives his life you don't need to agree," muttered Yuta. "I've learned a lot from him."

"Anything decent?" asked Donghyuck sarcastically.

"Everything pleasant," Yuta raised his head proudly. "I haven't known what pleasure is before I met him, he opened me the door to a world you have no idea exists," Yuta was so cold again Donghyuck felt pain.

"Will you show this world to Sicheng?' asked Donghyuck sharply when Yuta took a deep breath.

"Guys!" begged Mark.

"I don't need to listen to it," said Yuta raising from his chair but the front door slammed open, a man with a very red face fell in he was breathing heavily.

"There's an emergency on the lake!" he shouted causing everyone to look his, it has been quiet for a while as no one has performed after Mark.

"What happened?" asked the barkeeper.

"Some tourists got lost on the lake the fog is so thick you wouldn't define your own arm from a tree branch," said the man coming in closing the door that was letting the icy air in.

"Just hope they won't reach the mountain wall," said the barkeeper calmly.

"The coastal guard had called for Taeil," said the man falling on one of the three bar chairs.

Donghyuck glanced at Yuta and Mark both became very pale.

"So let's pray for our brave boy, he knows the lake like no other, if anyone can find them it's Taeil," said the barkeeper.

"Yes he's the only one ready to go out in such weather," muttered an even older guy who was sitting two tables from them.

Yuta sank back on his chair he was watching them with widely opened eyes.

"Do you think..." he whispered.

"Taeil had been out there in such conditions a few times, once he was out during a heavy thunderstorm to rescue some lost tourists, he has always come back," muttered Mark although his voice was faint.

"Will we have some news from them?" asked Donghyuck looking to the barkeeper.

"I'll call Mr. Kim, he will definitely give us the latest updates," muttered the man walking behind the bar to a very old phone when he used the landline.

"Taeil will manage," whispered Mark when Donghyuck felt so much fear, he couldn't imagine what the cute and pretty Ella was doing while waiting for her fiancé to return.

Thank you for all the support. What do you think about the chapter? Did you like Mark's song? What about Donghyuck's conversation with Yuta? Will Taeil be ok?

Much <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 53.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
158K 5.3K 24
Taeyong is new to Sm High and is very shy and quiet. Yuta quickly befriends him and they become inseperable. Soon Taeyong learns about Jung Jaehyun;...
1.2M 53.2K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...