Peter Quill/ Star-Lord X Read...

By StarLordesss

Oooh boy. Good ol' Star Lord. This should be exciting. Not sure what will be in this book. Just be prepared. More

My Sweet Lord
Come a little bit closer (part one)
Come a little bit closer (part two)
Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang
Ooh child
Anthem of the angels (part one)
Anthem Of The Angels (part two)
The secret weapon
You're deemed worthy
Pink or Blue?
Pink or Blue? (2)
Pink or blue? (3)
Pink or blue (4)
Super Twins
Little moments
One day. One action. Two people.
One day. One action. Two people. (2)
I have an opportunity for you guys
The Belated "I Love You"
When you look me in the eyes
The Belataed "I Love You" (2)
I Love You
The Secret Weapon (2) End Game
I Love You (2)
THANK YOU!!
Hooked On A Feeling
Father and Son
I'm Not In Love
We All Know Who's In Charge
Starlordess (1)
The Peter Quill book is out!
Bucky Book

Mission: Terra

5.5K 121 74
By StarLordesss

Taking this mission was unexpected. Peter told you that returning to Earth was something he'd never do. But here you are In Florida of all places. An escaped prisoner from knowhere took off and traveled here. He's an evil man. He killed four people just for fun and then killed his sister and his mom because they "looked at him funny".

The Milano is parked in a secret place that other galaxy travelers use when they visit Florida. They have a spot to hide in every state and country.

"So you're saying that we can't come because we're different?" Rocket asks with his arms folded over his chest.

"Rocket, Peter and I are from earth. We know how they would act if they saw a girl with green skin, a big guy with blue skin, a talking tree and a talking raccoon." You explain as Peter nods.

"Don't call me a raccoon!" Rocket shouts.

You roll your eyes.

"(Y/n) and I are gonna go out there and catch that guy and be back in no time. I don't wanna be here longer than I have to." Peter explains and then teenage Groot walls into the cockpit.

"I am Groot." He says, never looking away from his phone.

"We're not getting you a Terran smoothie. We're here to catch the bad guy." Peter says and then Groot mocks him.

You chuckle a bit.

"I'll get you the smoothie, Groot." You say and then he thanks you and then walks back to his room.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Go get him." Gamora says and then you nod.

You and Peter get out of the Milano. Peter pulls out his phone and looks at the coordinates where this guy is hiding.

"He's close. About a twenty minute walk." Peter says and you nod.

You look over at Peter and smile. He is so damn handsome. His eyes are so beautiful. He's just perfect. He looks over at you and smiles.

"What?" He asks sweetly with his smile getting a bit bigger.

You blush, but don't look away.

"When are we gonna do somethin' about this unspoken thing, Quill?" You ask with a grin.

  "What makes you think there's an unspoken thing?" He asks with a raised brow to try to get you to think there's not, but you know he's just playing around.

"When we dance together and almost kiss, when we have our little talks by ourselves in the cockpit, the little touches we give each other and hell, even the looks we give each other." You explain as you feel heat rising in your cheeks.

He smiles and looks away.

"You've got it figured out, huh?" He asks as he looks at you with a smile.

  "Oh, yeah. Big time. It's all I can think about." You curse yourself for letting out that small detail.

He looks over at you as you look away.

"That's all you think about?" He asks cockily with a smirk.

  He lightly takes your hand in his and tangles your fingers together. You look up at him.

"That's all I think about too. I think about you mostly. How it would be to have you on my lap while I pilot the Milano. How amazing it would be to have you cuddled up to my chest while I played with your hair. How it would be to finally kiss you." He says as you look forward and he glances at you.

Your smile becomes evident along with the bright red cheeks that come with it.

"You're such a sweet talker, Quill." You say and he chuckles.

Eventually you both reach your destination. It's a log cabin in the middle of the woods. You both walk to the door and get ready. You grab your phasers and so does Peter. You knock on the door to throw him off guard.

"We need help! M-my son is injured!" You sound in distress.

The door opens and then you're met with the prisoner. You point the gun in his face and he backs up as you and Peter walk in. Three humans walk into the room with their guns drawn. They have regular pistols.

  "Drop your weapons!" One of them shouts.

He corrupted other people to follow him. Disgusting. You look at Peter and nod. You both drop your guns on the floor. You back up and stand next to Peter.

"Look who we have here. Where's the other part of your team?" The prisoner asks with a smirk.

  You both just stay quiet.

"I'm gonna do something fun." The prisoner pauses as he stands in front of you. "Something surprising and then we'll have our fun with you." He says to you.

You clench your fists. You're about to punch the prisoner in the face, but Peter wraps his hand around your fist. You look over at him and then look back. The prisoner backs away next to his goons.

"Ed, shoot." The prisoner says.

The goon in the middle shoots and it's like everything goes in slow motion. You quickly push Peter out of the way to save him from the bullet. You feel so much pain shooting through your body as you land.

"Shit!" Peter shouts as he holds you in his arms.

"Don't worry about me. I felt the bullet go through my body. We only have a certain amount of time before I actually die. I can make it if you get me to the hospital." You explain and then he nods.

  It's like Peter goes into rage mode. He picks up both of his phasers and shoots all of them before they have time to shoot him. He leaves the prisoner though. He knocks him out so you can get your money.

  He picks you up and runs you to the Milano as fast as he can.

"I have to take (y/n) to the hospital. Here's the coordinates to where the prisoner is. Go get him." Peter says and then drops his phone on the ground.

Peter runs you to a busy street to see if he can catch a ride to the hospital. You just stare at him and watch his hair bounce as he runs. You watch his green eyes glance at you to see if you're okay. All of these things help you forget about the wound.

Eventually he catches a cab and the cab drives full speed to the hospital. Peter just holds you in his arms.

"Peter-"

"No. Shh. Save your breath. We're almost there." He says as he watches your eyes struggle to stay open.

"Stay with me, baby girl. Please." He begs.

Those words make you smile. Baby Girl. You'd give anything to hear those words come from his mouth under different circumstances. The wound feels like it's on fire. Like someone burnt a hole in your body and the flame won't go out.

"Hold on just a little bit longer. We're almost there." Peter says as you look up at him.

Peter hates earth. Why did he decide to come back to find this prisoner? He could've said 'screw that' and went on with his life, but he didn't.

"Peter?" You say as you put more pressure on the bullet wound.

"Yeah?" He asks as he puts his hand over top of yours and helps you press on your wound.

"Why did we come here? You hate it here." You say as your eyes threaten to close.

You can't let them close before he answers your question. He bites his lip as he looks at you. He then presses his lips into a line and sighs.

"You said that you missed this place. That you wanted to see it again after so long. We took the mission because I wanted you to see this place again. I wanted to make you happy." He explains softly.

You smile up at him as the pain becomes too much to bear.

"Peter, I-" the rest is just a mumble that you could barley hear.

Your eyes close as Peter tries to keep you awake, but it's no use. You're either passing out from pain or blood loss or maybe even both.

"(Y/n), wake up. Come on! We're right here!" He tries to wake you, but you're long gone into the sleep realm.

~~

Your eyes flutter open and then they roam around the room. The ceiling is white and the walls are white as well. There are IV's in your left arm. You're in the damn hospital.

You look over to your right and see Peter resting his head on his hand while his elbow is on the arm of the chair. His eyes are closed. You look out the window and see the it's dark outside. The moonlight is shining into the room. The door to the room is closed and you see light from the hallway in the cracks in the door.

You look back to Peter and smile. He's such a good man. You try to sit up a bit, but instantly regret it because you feel a sharp pain in your stomach and back. You accidentally let out a pained cry which wakes Peter up. He swiftly gets up out of the chair and helps you lay down again.

"You can't be doing that, (y/n), you could rip the stitches. Just lay back and relax." He says as you lay down.

The moonlight is illuminating his face and a small sparkle can be seen in his eyes. You smile at him. He gives you a confused look.

"Why are you smiling? I fucked up and you got hurt." He says with a bit of anger in his tone.

Is he mad at you?

"I'm smiling because I'm okay, Peter. And what are you talking about? You didn't fuck up." You say as he scoots his chair closer to the bed you're in.

"I could've just shot all of them on the spot, no questions asked, but I didn't. And then they shot at me and you made the dumb decision to jump in front of the bullet. I should be laying in that bed. I should've been the one bleeding out while we raced to the hospital. I'm the one who should be feeling all of the pain that you're going through. I fu-"

"Peter, shut the hell up!" You say sternly and watch as his jaw drops in surprise.

"Stop saying that shit right now!" You pause as he looks down at his feet.

"If I didn't jump in front of the bullet for you then you'd be dead! I'd rather go through this physical pain from a lousy bullet than go through mental pain because I lost you for good! Imagine what the other's would feel like! I may have gotten injured but you would've died! I jumped in front of that bullet because I love you and I'm not letting you die! Not on my watch! So stop blaming yourself for this when it's no one's fault but the asshole who shot me!" You say passionately as his gaze meets your stare.

You just admitted to Peter that you love him. Just because there's an unspoken thing doesn't mean it's love. You curse yourself for admitting it but you mean it. You do love him. It's silent for a few seconds.

"You love me?" He asks with a cocky grin.

You roll your eyes.

"That's all you got out of that? Jesus, Peter, you act like a child sometimes." You say in frustration and embarrassment as your cheeks redden.

"Oh don't act all sassy. I can see that you're blushing." He says with a smile.

You look at him with a bitch face.

"How long have you loved me, huh?" He asks playfully.

You roll your eyes again and turn your head the other way.

"Come on, sweetheart. Don't get your panties in a bunch. You know I'm only playin'." He says as you look at him.

  "Mhm." You say as you stare into his sparking green eyes.

  He stands up and folds his arms over his chest.

"I've loved you since the day we met." He admits seriously which causes you to smile and blush.

You feel something warm and tingly inside. Excitement? Happiness? Both?

"There's that beautiful smile." He says with a smile which causes you to smile wider.

He takes your right hand in both of his and then his eyes meet yours. He leans in close. His breath is ghosting over your lips. You close the gap between the two of you at a cost. The wound starts to burn a bit at the small movement, but kissing Peter is worth it.

He smiles into the kiss and then puts his forehead on yours.

"You're amazing, ya know that?" He says with a smile.

You smile back.

"I'm fully aware." You say and then he kisses you again ever so lightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 176 24
"but it's more complicated than that." • { disclaimer : I do not own the marvel franchise, the characters, movie/comic/novel plot lines, or rights to...
289K 4.1K 72
Just some preferences, ill be making some imagines. IMAGINE REQUESTS CLOSED for now I do Peter Drax Groot Rocket Please Vote, comment mor...
16.5K 562 38
A couple of months after the battle with Ronan, the guardians of the galaxy are called to Xander to help Nova Corp with a problem of theirs. Nova Cor...
218 13 13
This story is set at the beginning of Infinity War. Y/N is the younger sister of Peter Quill, known as Star Lord. Your super hero name is Cresent Que...