Akame Ga Kill: The Lost Weapon

By Michaelelmore9

You are awoken by a strange man in the middle of the road. All you know is your name, and you barely knew tha... More

Chapter 1: Awakening
Chapter 2: Introductions
Chapter 3: Mission, Success
Chapter 4: Headhunting
Chapter 5: Training Day
Chapter 6: A New Foe
Chapter 7: Killing the Hidden Feelings
Chapter 8: Killing the Inquiries
Chapter 9: Killing the Void
Chapter 10: Killing the Secrets
Chapter 11: Kill the Introductions
Chapter 12: Kill the Mission
Chapter 13: Kill the Mystery
RANDOM UPDATE
Chapter 14: Kill the Enemy
Chapter 15: Kill the Escape
Chapter 16: Kill the Reunion
1k
Chapter 17: Kill the Intruders
Chapter 18: Kill the Mad
Chapter 19: Kill the Changes
A little Test
Chapter 20: Killing the Hopes
2k
Chapter 21: Killing Sorrows
Chapter 22: Kill the Charade
Chapter 23: Kill the Threat
Chapter 24: Kill the Reunion
Chapter 25: Kill the Adjustments
Chapter 26: Kill the Facade
10k It's about damn time
1 year later [?]
Discord
Chapter Deleted
15k
Chapter 28: Kill the War
Unkillable Nightmare

Chapter 27: Kill the Questions

340 2 2
By Michaelelmore9

POV: Y/n (Kakoshi)

"An' that's what happen'd," I said ending my report to everyone, "I ain't sure where they're from, just that it ain't here." "Then we'll find them." Tatsumi started, "It shouldn't be too hard." "You realize Y/n said that they were not from this world nor time." Green said adjusting his glasses. "And that doesn't factor in the fact that neither of them have a Teigu, so we don't know how to beat them if we could find them." At that time Chelsea walked in after completing her mission. "Y/n, you're back." She said with a wink, "how long you been home?" "10, 15 minutes." I answered. "Chelsea, how did the job go?" Akame asked. "Well," Chelsea said sitting down in a window sill and getting a mug of coffee Green had brewed, "I disguised myself as a maid and made my way up to his comfort and killed him. Not long after I heard two people coming up, claiming to be Jaegers, the located the body and left, seeing that they were too late. So it appears I walked into a trap. It was close." "For you to be safe in that situation," Mine started, "You sure are tough." "How did you get out Chelsea-chan?" Tsukushi asked.

"Well, the guy owned two or three pet cats." Chelsea started, "I pulled through by transforming into one." "If it was me," Mine started, holding her chin, "it would have been difficult getting out. It's infuriating to say, but that Teigu's rather useful." "A pretty difficult situation for someone whose face is known like you, Mine." Chelsea said in a sentimental tone, "You can just leave it all up to me from now on." "Chelsea," I started, "Ya keep fergettin', Mine's a ranged combatant, while yer more suited for infiltration an' deception. She won't enter a scenario like that." "Chelsea, that was actually nice." Mine said blushing. "So watch over the hideout with Sheele and Tsukushi while I'm gone, substitute." Chelsea said as Mine chased her around the hideout shouting at her. "Even though as a person you more or less said the same thing to me and Y/n before." Tatsumi siad hunching over.

"Well," Akame said thinking about our next course, "with this incident... the Jaegers seem to be aiming solely for us now. It'll be bad if this continues." "They exterminated all of the new species of Danger Beasts," Tatsumi said "So the only thing remaining for them to get rid of is Night Raid." "I guess we'll have to give them Tatsumi, who was on vacation in the south, and Y/n, who everyone there seems to care for," Leone started, "And have them leave us alone." This caused Tatsumi to spit out his coffee and Sheele grew a dark aura, again. "LIKE I SAID, I WAS PULLED IN AGAINST MY WILL!!" Tatsumi shouted, obviously annoyed at that statement as Tsukushi giggled. "I agree with Tatsumi, 'sides, they think I'm dead." I said calming Sheele down. "Being on a southern island alone with a beautiful woman..." Lubbock said looking down, "It's not like I'm jealous or anything." "Why didn't ya just leave 'er?" I asked. "It really doesn't seem like anyone would miss her." Sheele said as Lubbock started crying. "Wipe your tears Luba." Leone said before shoving Tatsumi into her chest.

"She's been tenacious for as long as I've known her." Najeda said walking in, drying her hair, "She probably would've gotten back on her own power if you had left her. So it's better to clear up all debts, and be able to use your full strength to fight her when you meet her as an enemy." "For as long as you've known her. Speaking of which, how old are you Boss?" Tatsumi asked, "I'm in my mid twenties." Najeda answered, shocking those of use who didn't know her, "Esdeath is younger though." "BOSS, YOU'RE THAT YOUNG!?" Tatsumi said sitting up, Oh shit. I thought seeing the mistake he was making, "THAT'S SO UNEXPECTED!!" "You do have a large 'mount of experience ma'am." I said as she slugged Tatsumi with her metal hand. "We're having an important meeting after we eat!" Najeda shouted, still upset at what was said, "Don't drink too much everyone." "It's rude to talk about a woman's age Tatsumi." Akame said squatting down beside Tatsumi. "You're the one to talk." Tatsumi muttered, "You were talkin' bout Sheele an' Leone weighin' more than Mine." I said grabbing the bridge of my nose. "Hm?" Akame said, "What're you talking about?" Just then Susanoo walked out with a Mushroom Imp cooked to perfection, catching Akame's attention, followed by Green with drinks for everyone. "Tatsumi," I said helping him up, "There are three things ya NEVER ask a woman, their age, weight, er if their pregnant."

Later we gathered in the conference room and listened for our new mission. "The subject this time is the religion that is being spread throughout the the citizens called the Path of Peace." Najeda said. "That religion that says going good deeds contributes to happiness and longevity, huh." Chelsea said leaning against a wall. "I think I'm familiar with 'em." I said holding my chin, "I 'member watchin' over their meetin's with Y/n back in my Yarlford 'fore I met any a y'all." "Ah." Tatsumi said in a revelation, "That came to my village as well! That statue of God that the village Head gave me when we left was from that religion." "Over the past ten years," Najeda said, "the Path of Peace has been increasing their adherents, and they've become quite influential on the Eastern side if the Empire. Soon this Path of Peace will start as armed uprising, that is a religious insurrection, we are going to use this for our own purposes." Tatsumi looked in shock at this statement as I fent uneasy.

"WAI, WAIT JUST A SECOND!" Tatsumi said with his arms swung out, "IF AN INSURRECTION LIKE THAT HAPPENS, JUST HOW MANY CITIZENS ARE GOING TO DIE?" Everyone started looking at Tatsumi as he said this. "Rather, isn't it better if we move to stop something like that!?" "The corrupt politicians of the Empire have tormented the citizens for too long." Najeda said lighting a cigarette, "Even if we prevent the Path of Peace's uprising, the citizens' anger would explode somewhere else. This country has just come this close to its end." As she said that she crushed the cigarette in her hand. "I see." Tatsumi said looking down in a sad manner. "It is sad Tats," I said walking next to him and placing my hand on his shoulder, "In war, ya cain't always avoid the casualties." "Well," Chelsea said closing her eyes, "it's better to listen until the end." "You remember what I said before about the Ban Tribe Revolt?" Lubbock asked, "And the Hero from the North, right?" "They're both revolts that were surpassed by Esdeath right?" Tatsumi asked. "That's right!" I said piecing together what was happening, "They revolted as a sepr'te party, not usin' resources from the Revolutionary Army, so what we're doin' is providin' backup for the Path of Peace." "The Empire is still incredibly powerful." Lubbock said stretching out his hand, "After a while, the Path of Peace's insurrection would be suppressed as well, with large amounts of blood being shed in the end." "Then what're we doin'?" I asked before Najeda motioned for us to follow to the map room.

"It's now the Revolutionary Army's turn." najeda said placing her hand on the small map. "The moment the Path of Peace begins their armed uprising, We'll have an allied tribe in the West begin an attack. With this, the Empire will have enemies both within and from outside. But they can probably withstand even this. Then, as a clincher, the Revolutionary Army will begin a revolt on the South side. They will advance towards the Capital, and overthrow the Empire." "I see." Tatsumi said looking at the map, "So it's a three pronged attack," "Yeah," I said, holding my chin, "The Empire's made the 'stake of gatherin' all our allies in one place." "The starting point is the frontier of the Empire." Najeda said pointing to a point behind the Capital, "To get to the Capital from there, they'll need to cut through several forts and castles. But we've already arranged betrayals by the crown princes of several of the castles. Since there were many cases where those who were taking their jobs seriously were demoted, it was a simple matter to convince them. They'll be surprised. Since the revolution will go about repeated bloodless capitulations, and advance towards the Capital at frightening speed. But even then, the trump card of the Empire, Budoh and his Imperial Guard will most likely move to intercept. However this means that the Palace's security will drop sharply."

"And when that happens," Akame said tightening her grip on her sword, "it's the perfect opportunity to assassinate the Minister. WE WILL STORM THE PALACE, AND CONSIGN THE MINISTER. We will break the Empire from inside-out." "Hell yeah!" I said as we all got excited. "Well," Lubbock said, placing his hands in his pockets, "Sly bastards like that seem like they get away at the end, though." "We won't let anything like that happen." Leon said, clenching her fist, "He's the main culprit. He'll have to die, without fail." "In return for the Western Tribe's help," Najeda started, "We've agreed to restore their original territory." "Restore?" Tatsumi asked as Mine looked down. "Originally," Mine started, holding Pumpkin tightly to her chest, "part of the western region of the Empire belonged to the tribes. Recovering that land is their dearest wish." "It is sad seeing the malous and bigotry coming from the people towards the Western Tribesmen." Green said, catching Mine's attention. "Yeah, when we stayed in the West looking for Akame-chan," Tsukushi said, massaging her hand, "They treated us as if we were family. Those people really are kind."

"If the Empire collapses and the bad laws disappear, the anger of the citizens will also abate." Najeda said, "If things continue to move this swiftly towards the sinking of the Capital, there probably won't be too much bloodshed. Satisfied Tatsumi?" "Yeah." Tatsumi said rubbing the back of his neck, "Sorry for getting so hung up halfway through." "If plans have been made," Susanoo said holding his chin, "then all we have to do is execute, but, the reason why we can't do that yet must be connected to the job this time." "There's likely somethin' goin' on with the Path of Peace, either they ain't gathered enough supplies, or there's somethin' else." Najeda looked at us for a second. "That's exactly it, Susanoo!" She said with a large smile, "As one would expect from my Teigu!" "Ma'am, are ya babyin' him?" I asked with a laugh as Lubbock. "The Path of Peace is the key to everything," Najeda said, ignoring my previous statement, "but at the moment, there seems to be some commotion going on within."

After giving us a rundown on the Path of Peace, Najeda gave us our next target. "Borick's goal is to seize the Path of Peace and stop the armed uprising from happening." Najeda said, "He plans to eventually kill the Lord, and make him into a true god, and stand at the peak himself." "Isn't there a way you could pass information to them and prevent that?" Tatsumi asked. "There's a group within that sides with Borick." Najeda said, "And they have the backing of the Empire, too." "This is the most repulsive part about the Minister." Chelsea said, sitting in a corner, "He doesn't even try to suppress the outer parts and instead tries to seize the inner workings." "The ideals of the Minister have changed since we started working for them." Green said sipping his drink. "They really have," Tsukushi added. "This is our mission this time." Chelsea said pointing to the map, "We will so to the headquarters of the Path of Peace, and remove Borick." "We have information that he mixes drugs into the food for a small percentage of adherents." Najeda said, blowing smoke, "Once they're addicted, the fiend uses them as loyal playtoy, there's no need to hold back."

Lubbock and Susanoo grew angered expressions. "He's probably alternating through women," Lubbock said gritting his teeth, "playing around with them." "To put drugs in food is nothing but an insult to food" Susanoo said as he and Lubbock shouted over each other, saying essentially the same thing. "This asshole's usin' religon fer personal gain." I said gritting my teeth aswell, "He ain't gonna get mercy!" "You three," Najeda said, "seem to be angry for the wrong reasons." "If we leave them alone," Leone said leaning back in her chair, "Then more and more adherents'll be addicted, huh, well we'll have to put a stop to that." "Lastly," Najeda said putting her had on the table, "About the Jagers, at the moment, they're trying to hunt us down with all of their strength. If we keep ending up behind them, at this rate, we'll surely be caught." "And when they actually stepped in," Chelsea said, "it would've been bad without my abilities." "So this time," Najeda said, being covered in a shadow, having only her good eye stand out, "I propose that we lure them outside the Capital, and then wage war on them."

Dammit! I thought gritting my teeth, I can't avoid this anymore. "So we're finally going have an all-out confrontation!" Mine said with a smile. "Even within the Jagers," Najeda said blowing smoke from her cigarette, "I have a request from headquarters for us to kill Kurome and Bols if we have the opportunity." I saw Tatsumi's eyes grow wide hearing that. "DAMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!" I yelled, scaring everyone, "Why is it any time I find people I can relate to they are wanted for death!" "They burned down a village that was supporting the Revolutionary Army down to the ground." Chelsea said, recovering her senses, "Blo's corps, that is. Although it's probably also because of Bol's firepower being a threat as well." "BOLS NEVER WANTED TO KILL PEOPLE!" I shouted, "HE WAS FOLLOWING ORDERS. HE ALWAYS SAID I'M SORRY AS HE KILLED WHILE TAT'S AN' I WERE IN THE JAGERS. HE HAD A WIFE AN' A KID, AN' HE'D DO ANYTHIN' FOR 'EM, HE NEVER WANTED TO KILL ANYONE, BUT HE HAD TO." "As long as the Jager continue to be led by Esdeath," Najeda said after my outburst, "it doesn't change the fact that they are the Minister's private army." "I'm sorry ma'am." I said bowing my head, "It won't happen again, however in regards to Bols, I will do whatever I can to keep him 'live while passin' him for dead. I've met that little girl'a his, and she is too pure to lose her father, besides, I gotta promise to keep." "Understood." Najeda said looking at Tatsumi, "You can fight them as enemies even after being acquainted with them right? Tatsumi."

Tatsumi stood there and thought for a few moments as to what his answer would be. "I'll do it." Tatsumi said as I saw his shadow turn into incursio, "I'll fight at my full strength, even if we fight those who aren't our targets. I have no doubts!" "Good." Najeda said as Leone, Lubbock, and Tsukushi messed with Tatsumi about being cool, I swear Leone said something about Akame checking his fly. "Boss." I said walking up to Najeda, and noticing that Chelsea was staring Tatsumi and slightly blushing, "I have a bit of a mole in the Jagers, I kept quiet about it so we could use him. With your permission, I would like to use him set a trap for the Jagers." "You may," Najeda said glaring at me. "Next time you WILL tell me information this important." "Ma'am," I said, removing my hat, "I'm the only one who can get in and outta the Capital with ease, I'd benefit more without many knowin' this info."

I then ran outside. "Mimic: Gaea Foundation!" I shouted transforming into a small bird and flying towards the Capital. When I got there, I saw Run's window open with him standing on the edge of the balcony. I flew down and landed behind him. "To what do I owe this welcoming?" Run asked as I transformed. "A mission," I answered taking a deep breath, "in five days time, I need you to give Esdeath a report that Blondie was found along with Akame and Mine on the Eastern Romari Main road." "Of course, may I ask why?" Run asked writing down the information, "There is a war coming." I answered walking to the window, "Mimic: Gaea Foundation!" I then jumped out of the window and flew away as a bird.

POV: Run

About five days after Y/n had left I walked to Esdeath's room, seeing her look at a photo of Tatsumi. "Captain." I said standing at attention, "Three people believed to be Night Raid's Akame, mine and Blondie have been sighted near the Eastern Romari Main road." Esdeath fixed her hat, cosed her book and got up and started walking past me, "Gather all of the Jagers." She said leaving the room. Y/n this better work. I thought as I gathered everyone.

POV: Writer

Quick quote from the manga 'cause I thought this was badass when I read it. 'As human gradually rot, countries will also eventually fall. Those who seek the birth of a new country and those who defend their country. Their ideas, principles, goals, with everything different between them, Due to an unavoidable fate, they approach their day of conflict. Taking up their unique armaments, Keeping their determination within their hearts, They move to the decisive battle!'

Y'all see what I mean? Either way, I know this is longer, it was a long chapter. But I'm sorry for not havin' one out last week, I think I fell asleep writin' it, cain't remember, but here's a longer one to make up for it. It's wierd, lookin' back, I thought a chapter with over 1,000 words was long, now the average is I'd say bout 1,900 to 2,000 words. [I'm far too lazy to work it out, cause I'd remove the update chapters since they rarely hit 200.] Either way God bless y'all, and good luck with life, I'm takin' next week off 'cause I'll be on vacation.

P.S. if y'all wanna read the manga, MangaAOn works amazingly, just look for Akame Ga Kiru! Through EN- MangaReader. Also if one'a y'all's an artist an' wants to help me come up with a cover for this book and others, please reach out to me, I'd like the help."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 143 12
*Will be repurposed in the future* Have you heard of the group of assassins called, Night Raid? A splinter group of the Revolutionary Army that elimi...
99K 1.7K 42
"I'm giving you this advice for your sake, because in the future you need to make a choice on what you do. He's lost his family and will never truly...
2.4K 210 26
☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦Karma had always thought that no one knew. That no one paid him any attention. He thought that he'd done a good job. St...
58K 1K 57
In a far off village away from the Capital, a boy obtains an Imperial Arm that was lost years ago known as Quake. Shortly after, his life is changed...