Everything About You

By mrs_Stylesxox

Kylie Styles is a 16 year old normal girl. Except for one part. Shes Harry Styles little sister. Kylie is re... More

Everything About You
No, you got it all wrong
Samantha and Interview
Who Samantha really is
Movies, Games, Food and...Samantha....
Beach house >>
Beach!
Really, who is this mystery girl?
Carnival!!!
Daddy Styles?
Chapter # 11
Fun night with the guys.
The letter
Home sweet home
samantha
Concert
**I dont know what to call this chapter so be creative and make up your own**
Captured
putting the peices together
Finding Kylie
We Found You
Home sweet home.
Date night
What a Morning
This night should be interesting.....
The nights still young
The party still goes on!
'Wait theres Two?!'
Night with the girlies <3
as long as your ok
Freedome!
planing the flash mob
Flash mob
Hard work pays off
Suprize....suprize....seprize!!!!
The End
Authors Note :) ~PLEASE READ~

My secret date with Nialler

765 6 2
By mrs_Stylesxox

Kylies P.O.V

I made my way up the stairs to gte ready only to bump into Niall."Hello beautiful" He said. I looked down at what he was wering. His usuall polo and hightop sneakers. He looked soo hot.

"Urm, earth to Kylie, are you still there?" Niall asked snaping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah sorry" I said nervously.

"Right, so why dont you go get ready..I'm taking you somewere special" He tolled me. I noded and ran up the rest of the stairs to get ready. I ran to the closet. what to wear, what to wear...? No, No, Nooo. i thought to myself while trying t pick out my favorite outfit. I looked through it and in the verry back I found a blue lacy sundress. It was perfect! I quickly put it on. Then I fixed my hair and put it in a simple ponytail. I put on mascara and eyeliner. giving myself a simple and natural look. I quickly looked in the mirror and I was verry happy with the way I looked. I made my way back downstairs and saw that Niall was talking to Liam at the end of the stairs.

"Hey guys" I said.

"You look beautiful Kylie" Niall tolled me. I blushed.

"Thanks" I tolled him as he pulled me into a hug. I looked around and I saw nobody was here.

"Um Li, were is everybody?" I asked.

"They all went out to the beach bord walk" He tolled me and i noded.

"Alright, lets go!" Niall said.

"Bye Li" I tolled him and he waved as we made our way out the door.

"Sooo were are we going?" I asked.

"I cant tell you..Its a suprise"

"Come on Niall"

"Its a short walk stop complaining" He tolled me as he kissed my cheek. I pouted.

"Can I atleast have a piggy back ride?" I asked him and he agreed. I climed up on his nack and we walked that way to....werever it is were going. Knowing Niall it was probly going to be somewere romantic and beautiful. But then again knowing Niall, he would do something unexpected so....I dont know really what to expect.

"Are we almost there?" I complained.

"Almost just be pacient love" He tolled me and I sighed. We walked about five more minutes before we were finally there.

"Is this it?!!!" I asked. Niall laughed at me.

"Yes it is" He said while puting me down. I looked around at the scenery. It was a small park. and In the back it had a small beautifull little beach. It was sooo cute.

"Do you like it?" He asked. I noded and jumped on him wraping my legs around him. "Its perfect Nialler" I tolled him and pecked his lips.

"But not as perfect as you" He said. I smiled. Once he put me down, I ran to the beach.

"Tag your it!!" I yelled as i lighty touched Nialls arm.

"Hey, no fair!" He yelled chasing after me. I ran to the beached and stoped right beore my toes hit the water. I looked out at the ocean infront of me. It looked so beautiful . Niall came up from behind me and wraped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. I turned my head and looked at him.

"Its beautifull" I wispered.

"Yes you are" He said and kissed my lips. His lips. His lips tasted like maple syrup and toothpast. I mentally rolled my eyes. Our lips moved in sync. I turned around to face him while he continued to kiss me. He sat down on the wet sand and continued to kiss eachother. His lips ran across my bottom lip begging for entrance and I teased him a bit not alowing him in. He smiled into the kiss knowing exactly what I was doing. I eventully let him in. We continued to kiss just like that for a while. It was really nice. Then he brought his lips down to my neck and started sucking on my sweet spot. I let out a slow moan and I felt Niall smile. Before stoping he light ly pecked my lips and then pulled away, to soon for my liking. I pouted and Niall just chuckled at me.

"Why did you stop?" I asked.

"I wanted to give you something"

"Really, what?" I asked. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a little  braclet. I looked at it as he put it on my wrist. It had a silver chain with different colored jewls on them. It was beautiful, and it actully matched the dress I was wearing perfectly.

"Like it?" Niall asked. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and noded.

"I love it, its beautiful, thank you so much" I tolled him as I gave him a hug. He stood up off of the sand and helped me get up to. We walked back to the park hand in hand having small talk untill we reached the swings and sat on them

"Soo when are we going to let the boys know whats going on between us?" Niall asked. and I just shruged.

"Oh soo you know, I tolled Liam" I tolled Niall and his eyes got really big.

"But, what if he tells Harry, he is the sensible one...if Harry finds out before we tell him were screwed" Niall said.

"Nah, I tell Li everything, I trust him...he wont say anything" I tolled Niall and Niall raised his eyebrow. He was soo sexy when he did that.

"Oh really now?" Niall asked as he pulled me off of the swing and forceed me to sit on his lap.

"What is it NIall?" I asked.

"I want to be the one you can trust, your best friend and the one you tell everything to. I want to know everything about you Kyles, Everything. No matter or how bad. It will only make me like you more" He tolled me. He pushed my lips to his and gave me a small little kiss.

"Now tell me evrything" Niall tolled me. I was a little scared. Everything? Really..Now thats a lot. What if he judges me. I never really tolled anyone everything.

"Kylie" Niall said.

"Wha-?"

"Tell me?" He said grabbing my chin and forced me to look at him.

"Ok soo You know my name is Kylie Anne Styles I dont think I need to explain that. I come from Englad. I have a brother who is in this amazin boyband named One Direction, Nialls my favorite. Urmm When I grow up I wana be a song writer.-"

"Wait, you write?"

"Yeahh a little, and sing a bit too" I tolled him

"Thats amazing, are you anygood?" He asked.

"I dont think I am personally No, But Liam and the girls heard me sing in the car today and Liam said that I should sing a song on the aulbumb with you guys after this little holiday" I tolled him.

"If  Liam says you can sing..than you obviously can ...we should bring you into the recording room when we get there, you can meet Simon"

"Simon as in Simon Cowell?" I asked and Niall noded.

"Yup, he'll love you!!" Niall tolled me.

"Um...alright" I aswered and Niall just shook his head.

"Tell me more, I love learning things about you."

"Well, as a kid I had a lot of trouble in school. Not with friends in stuff, but I wasnt exactly popular either, I was average and had a good group of friends. I had a learning disability" I tolled Niall. I cant belive I had just tolled him that. Nobody but my best friend and harry and my family knew that. Yikes. It sliped out.

"What might that me love?" Niall asked.

"I-i....I have dyslexia" I tolled him and he looked at me with a look I have nver seen before. Oh god what does that mean.

"I know, I know, Its stupid and you think I'm stupid, Its understandable, I only got bullied for it all through out fith grade" I said and Niall grabed my chin and forced me to look in his eyes.

"Kylie, want to know what I honestly think?" Niall asked me and I noded.

"I think that you are a beautifull and strong woman. And knowing that you prepare to go to university and you write songs...is amazing. How ever you did it, you obviously learned to deal with the fact that you have dyslexia and that only made you stronger, cant you see it?" I was amazed at what he said. Maybe he was right. Nialls just so perfect, how could I think he wpuld ever judge me for this?

"Kylie, you do realize I dont like you any less after you tolled me this, right?" Niall asked and I slowly noded.

"I understand Niall" I tolled him.

"Anything else you want to tell me?" he asked and I just shook my head. While I noded my head yess

"Go on love" He tolled me.

"Ok, well I dont know what else to say" I tolled him.

"How about I ask you questions and you answer them?" Niall asked and I noded.

"First boyfriend?"

"I was 14, his name was Austin" I tolled him.

"First kiss?"

"I belive I was......12?" I tolled him and he noded.

"First heartbreak?" He asked.

"I belive I was 15..I found out my current boyfriend was cheeting on me.." I answered sadly and he noded.

"Are you a virgin?" Niall asked and my eyes bulged out of my head. I slaped his arm.

"NIALL" I yelld and he laughed.

"OK, Ok,..but really?..tell me?" He asked. I instantly got nervous. I cant tell him. No I cant I cant say anything. Thats the hole reason why Harry's so over protective over me. Because of what he did to me. Sudunly I felt a tear roll down my eye.

"Oh Kylie, I'm so sorry I didnt mean to embarras you" Niall tolld me.

"No n-no Its not you. Dont worry about it" I tolled him.

"Then whats wrong?" He asked.

"I-I cant tell you, I'm sorry Niall" I tolled him.

"Why cant you?" He asked

"Niall I just cant, ok I'll tell you later, just not right now" I wispered to him and he noded.

"Why dont we get you back home?" He asked and I noded. We walked home hand in hand. It was silent almost the hole way. We talked here and there. But I was really upset and I didnt want to talk. When we reached the door Niall turned to look at me.

"What is it Nialler?" I asked.

"What ever it is...thats bothering you...you know you can trust me right?" Niall asked and I noded.

"I know I can Niall, I'm just not ready..Ok?" I asked and he noded pecking my lips one more time before we walked in.

"OHH Look its the lovebirds" Louis said as he came over and huges us both.

"What wrong Kylie, you look like you have been crying" Louis asked me. I faked a smile to make it look like I was ok.

"Nothing, dont worry about me" I tolled Lou as I went into the kicthen to get myself a glass of water. I pored some tap water into my glass and went to go upstairs. But then I heard something go through the mail slot. I looked down and saw an envalop that read 'Kylie' On it. I looked at it stangly and picked it up. Its pretty weird, I mean you dont get mail when your on vacation, do you? I decided I would open it later, right now I needed my girls.

**Nialls P.O.V**

I watched Kylie walk off into the kithen to get a glass of water. As I watched her I felt someone tug on the sleeve of my shirt. It was Harry. He forced me to sit down on the couch.

"What did you do to Kylie?" Liam asked.

"What do you mean?"

"She didnt look like that when you guys left" Liam tolled me. I looked at each of the boys. Tehy were all looking at me waiting for an answer. I cant just come out and say 'oh yeah i asked if she was a virgin and she got all upset' Harry would ring my neck. So what do I say?

"Niall?...What happened?" Harry asked me.

"I cant tell you"

"why not"

"Because...you..might get mad" I tolled them.

"What did you do, you better have not have hurt her...I swear...you better not have Niall I'm going to kick your-"

"HEEEYYY" Liam yelled cuting Harry off.

"Look, I didnt hurt her, Ok..honestly, I just askde her a question and she got upset for somereason. She's going to tell me why later, you can even ask her, I didnt hurt her and I wouldnt for the world she is my g-....friend" I yelled. My face became a little red in realization in what I almost said.

"Alright..........." Harry said.

"Thats it?" I asked him and Harry noded.

"Yeah..just drop it.." Harry said and evryone was shoked for a second. I looked up at Louis and he looked concerned. Zayn looked like he wanted to kill someone, Liam looked please, like he was happy that Harry didnt completely blow up on me....

"Alright....what time is it?" I asked. Zayn checked his phone since it was lying right next to him.

"Its only 4:00" Zayn tolled me.

"ONLY?!" Louis yelled.

"Oh gosh what are you planning?" I asked him.

"I say, we get a couple beers, grab a movie and a laptop and bring it outside and watch it by the fire tonight?" Louis said and we all looked at him. Shocked.

"Wow..thats acutlly the first  good idea that you ever had thats simple, fun, leagal, and wont kill anyone" Liam said.

"HAHAHAHHA I WIN THIS TIME" Louis said. we all just rolled our eyes. This was going to be a fun night.

Harry went to go pick out the movie and Liam went to go start the fire. This actuly did sound lie fun.

**Kylies P.O.V**

"And then he gave me this braclet" I said as I showed Danielle and Eleanor my braclet.

"Aww, its gorgous" They tolled me and I noded in agreement.

"It is, so after that we ran back to the swings together hand in hand. We talked a bit and he tolled me he wanted to know more about me. I tolled him one of the things that barely anybody knows about me, Then......." My voice trailed off. Should I really tell the girls what he asked me next?

"What is it Kyles?" Eleanor asked me as she grabed my hand.

"H-he ahh.....asked me if i was a ...virgin..." I tolled them and they both sqeeled.

"Aww girl, he wants you" Eleanor sang. they laughed. They stoped once they noticed how sad i looked.

"W-whats wrong?" Danielle asked.

"I....I didnt tell Niall yet....The only person who knows is Harry" I said and they both looked at me waiting for what I was going to say.

"Its the reason why Harrys so over protective of me now..." I tolled them.

"Carry on Kyles, we are right here, you can trust us" Danielle tolled me and I noded.

"I....I ..when I was .. 15 I had this boyfriend his name was Jason. He was...abusive...and I hated him so much. He forced me to stay with him. And he tolled me that If I tolled Harry what He was doing to me, he was going to kill me...One night when we were watching a movie at his house, and no one was home.....He started...to suduce...me..he eventully took it veryy far and he raped me. I didnt want it to happen... I didnt know what to do... but I eventully tolled Harry and he took care of him....and since then Jason hasnt talked to me since. I dont know what Harry did. I see Jason as school but thats it. We never look at echother or talk anymore..." I finished. I started crying a bit. I cant belive I toled the girls that. It was a rally hard thing to do..

"Look, Jasons an ass hole for doing that to you..and Harry did a good jop with keeping him away from you. You realize that Niall wont rest untill you tell him this right?" Danielle asked and I noded.

"I'm going to tell him tonight before we fall asleep" i tolled them and they both noded.

"Ok, now rememebr. We are right next door if you need us. Kylie, you are soo strong and beautifull, dont loose Niall over something as silly as this...Tell him..Niall will understand" Eleanor tolled me and I noded. I reached behind my back and found the onvalope I got in the mail today.

"Whats that?" Eleanor asked.

"Dont know, I'm going to open it later on.." I tolled them and they both noded.

"Well, lets gp downstairs..I'm sure the boys have something crazy planned...lets go!" Danielle said. we all noded and hoped off the bed and made our way downstairs

*********************************************************************************************************

Woop woop another chapter done!!

Thank you all for reading I love you guys soo much you are amazing!! Let me know what you think?

Comment/Vote/Fan

<3 thanks guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 103 19
Jess, is your average 17 year old girl, apart from one exception, she's best friends with One Direction's Liam Payne. They've been friends forever, a...
31.1K 647 32
Addison is your normal teenage girl. About to be 18, loves One Direction like most other girls, has a best friend. One thing is shes in remission fro...
33.4K 489 43
A 19 year old girl Heather, is Harry Styles' little sister. She stays with Harry for awhile, and straight at the beginning she begins to fall for Lia...
51K 386 49
Gabby is a junior high school student in Atlanta. She had a vacation in London with her family which lead her to knowing Harry and his 1 direction f...