Teen wolf- Stiles sister (Sea...

By Cass_Marichat

When Rose goes with her brother, Stiles and brothers best friend, Scott to the woods to find a dead body, the... More

Wolf Moon
High School
Lacrosse Practice
Derek Hale
Lacrosse Practice/ First Line
Party
Werewolf
Second Chance At First Line
Lacrosse Game
Pack Mentality
Bowling
Magic Bullet
Scott's Study Date
The Tell
The Argent house hold
Heart Monitor
Sleep over
Lunatic
Wolf's Bane
Co-Captain
Formality
Code Breaker

Night School

355 7 4
By Cass_Marichat

Rose⬆️ But with bright vibrant green eyes.

Rose POV:

While cleaning the lab equipment, I get a vision of, Derek being thrown across the parking lot, by the Alpha, but knowing Derek isn't dead, I see Scott and Stiles, quickly run into the school, then Stiles runs outside and get bultcutters from just outside the door, then go back inside and locks the door, with the boltcutters.

They then run into a class room, and then the vision fades and I find that I fainted, so I get up off the floor, and go back to cleaning the lab equipment. Eventually the boys will find me, and the Alpha will get in the school, but I'm much stronger than him, so I'll be ok.

I finally finished all the equipment, thank god! There is a lot! So what to do now? I could look for Scott and Stiles, I could go home, I could call dad, I could stay here. I then get a vision again, of The Alpha killing the janitor. Yeah, I'm
staying here, the boys can just find me, I am not moving from my spot.

I hope the Alpha doesn't hurt Stiles or Scott, or me.

*************
Allison POV:

"I'm going in to find Scott." I say, getting out the car. "Don't worry, I'll be fine." I say, and I then leave to go into the school. I stay on the first floor, calling out Scott's name.

I now end up in the swimming pools, when my phone rings. It's Lydia

"Hey, we're in the school, we are coming to get you, meet you at the lobby." Lydia says.

"Ok, I'll be right there" I say, hanging up,  don't even make it, two steps before my phone rings again, only this time it's Stiles.

"Stiles" I says, into the phone.

"No it's me, where are you?" Scott asks,

"I'm in the school, looking for you, why weren't you at my place?" I ask.

"Where are you right now?" Scott asks.

"On the first floor" I say.

"Where? Where are you exactly?" Scott asks.

"The swimming pools" I say.

"Get to the lobby, go now" Scott says.

"Ok, ok, I'm coming" I say, speed walking to the lobby.

I walk in the lobby, at the same time, as Scott and Stiles.

"Why did you come, what are you doing here?" Scott asks.

"Because you asked me to" I say.

"I asked you too" Scott repeats, looking confused. And I show him the text.

"Why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message?" I ask.

"Because I didn't" Scott says.

"Have you seen Rose?" Stiles asks.

"No, why is she here?" I ask.

"Ok, did you drive here?" Stiles asks.

"No, Jackson did" I say.

"Jackson is here too?" Scott asks.

"Yeah, Lydia too, what's going on? Who sent this text!?" I ask, and then my phone rings, its Lydia.

"Where are you?" I ask. Answering the phone call, and putting it to my ear. Just then, the door opens, and Lydia and Jackson, come in. I end the call.

"Finally, can we go now?" Lydia asks. Then, all of a sudden, we all hear a loud scream. We then all look up to the ceiling, as we all hear movements.

"Run" Scott says, and we all fall into a hard run, just as the ceiling falls, right where we were standing.

****************
Rose POV: a few moments earlier.....

I'm drawing on the chalk board, I'm drawing a cute, little, small kitten, when the door flys open, I turn around expecting Scott and Stiles, but instead I see the Alpha, standing at the door way. It comes towards me, and I back up. Just because I'm stronger then him, doesn't mean, I'm not a little scared of him. I get backed up to a wall, and the Alpha gets one of his claws, and being careful not to hurt me, traces my face, with his claw. Like he knows me, but hasn't seen me in awhile. He then, brings his head to mine, as if he's apologising. (Peter rabbit, anyone?)

He then grabs my head, hard, making me scream. And he bangs my head on the table next to me, making me fall unconscious. Great, I miss all the fun.

****************
Stiles POV:

We run to the end of the corridor and go into a classroom.

As soon as we get in the room, everyone but me, starts barricading the door.

I turn and see windows, a whole lot of windows.

"Scott, wait, not here" I say.

"What was that, Scott? What was that?" Allison asks.

"What happened to the ceiling?" Lydia asks.

"Just help me!" Scott says, pushing everything he can see in front of the door, along with everyone else.

"Guys?" I try.

"Just wait a second" I try again to get their attention.

"You guys, listen to me" And again, I'm ignored.

"Just wait a second" I again, am ignored.

"Guys, Stiles talking" I try, yet again.

"Can we hang on one second please" I say, about to lose my temper.

"Hello!" I yell, which makes all of them stop and look at me.

"Ok, nice work, really beautiful job, everyone, now, what should we do about the 20 foot wall of windows?" I ask, opening my arms wide and pointing them to the windows.

"Can somebody please explain to me what's going on, because I am freaking out here, and I would really like to know why" Allison says, very fast.

"Scott?" Allison asks, and Scott quickly walks over to a table a leans over it, to breath and think.

"Somebody killed the janitor" I say.

"What?" Lydia asks.

"Yeah, the janitor's dead" I say.

"What's he talking about? Is this a joke?" Allison asks.

"Who killed him?" Jackson asks.

"No, no, no, this was supposed to be over, the mountain lion" Lydia starts.

"Lydia don't you get it? These was no mountain lion" Jackson says.

"Who was it!? What does he want? What's happening?" Allison asks.

"Scott!" Allison yells, wanting an answer.

"I don't know, if we go out there, he's going to kill us" Scott says.

"Us? He's going to kill us?" Lydia asks.

"Who? Who is it!?" Allison asks.

"It's Derek, it's Derek Hale" Scott says.

"Wait, Derek Kill the janitor?" Jackson asks.

"Are you sure?" Allison asks.

"I saw him!" Scott says.

"The mountain lion" Lydia starts.

"No! Derek killed them!" Scott yells.

"All of them?" Allison asks.

""Yes, starting with his own sister" Scott says.

"And the bus driver?" Allison whispers.

"And the guy in the video store! It's been Derek the while time! He's in here with us" Scott says

"And if we don't get out now, he's going to kill us too" Scott says.

"Call the cops" Jackson says.

"No" I say.

"What do you mean no?!" Jackson asks.

"I mean no, do you want to hear it in Spanish? Noh! Look Derek killed 3 people ok? We don't know what he's armed with." I say.

"Your dad is armed with entire sheriffs department, call him!" Jackson says.

"I'm calling" Lydia says.

"No, Lydia would you just hold on for a sec?" I say.

"Yes, we're in Beacon Hill high school, we're trapped and we need you to— but. She hung up on me" Lydia says.

"The police hung up on you?" Allison asks.

"She said she got a tip warning them that there will be prank calls about a brake in, in the high school, she said if I call again, they would trace it and have me arrested." Lydia says.

"Ok, then call again" Allison says.

"No, they won't trace the cell, and they will send a car to your house, before they send anyone here" I say.

"What is this? Why does Derek want to kill us!? Why did he kill anyone?" Allison asks. And everyone looks at Scott for the answer.

"Why is everyone looking at me?" Scott asks.

"Is he the one that sent the text?" Lydia asks.

"No! I mean, I don't know" Scott says.

"Is he the one that called the police?" Allison asks.

"I don't know!" Scott yells.

"Alright why don't we just back on the throttle here, yeah?" I suggest, dragging Scott to the other side of the room.

"Did you hear that scream before?" I ask Scott.

"Yeah, I think it was Rose, and I can smell blood, coming from upstairs" Scott informs me.

"Can you hear her heart beat?" I ask, worried for my sister.

"Yeah, it's slow, tho, like she's sleeping or unconscious. But she is definitely alive" Scott says, and I release a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Ok, second off, throwing the Derek under the bus, nicely done" I say.

"I didn't know what to say, I had to say something, and if he's dead, then it doesn't matter, right? Expect if he's not. Oh god, I just totally bit her head off" Scott says, referring to Allison, and when he yelled at her, not moments before.

"And she will totally get over it, bigger issues at hand here, like how do we get out alive?" I ask.

"But we are alive, it could of killed us already, it's like it's cornering us, or something" Scott says.

"So what? He wants to eat us all at the same time?" I ask sarcastically.

"No, Derek said it wants revenge" Scott says.

"Against who?" I ask.

"Allison's family?" Scott guesses.

"Maybe that's what the text was all about? Someone had to send it" I say.

"Ok! Assheads, new plan, Stiles calls his useless dad and tells him to send someone with a decent aim, are we good with that?" Jackson asks. No, I don't want my dad to get hurt, but I'm worried for my twin sister.

"He's right, tell him the truth, if you have to, just call him" Scott says.

"I'm not watching my dad get eaten alive" I whisper to Scott, turning around so that my back is facing the rest.

"Alright give me your phone!" Jackson says, coming up behind me, and I use my elbow to hit him in the nose, natural instant. He bends down, holding his cheek.

"Jackson, Jackson are you ok?" Allison asks, and Lydia just stands there. I start to think about what Scott said, about that my sister is unconscious and bleeding, I hope she doesn't loose a lot of blood before I get there, I know Rose is a strong girl, but it's my job to protect her, so I get my phone out, and call my dad.

"Dad hey, it's me... and it's your voice mail, look, I need you to call me back, now, like right now" I say, we all then hear something banging on the doors, moving all the things in front on it. And all move to the other side of the room.

"We're at the school, dad, we're at the school" I say, hanging up, and pocketing my phone. The doors begin to shake and the Alpha, is trying to open the doors. Screws and bolts begin to fall off the door.

"The kitchen, the door out the kitchen leads to the stair well" I say.

"Which only goes up" Scott says.

"Up is better then here" I say, and the door is finally beginning to open, we all run towards the stairway. Running as fast as possible. We get to the second floor and run into the chemistry lab, where I see my unconscious sister, on the floor, and I run to her, as Scott being the last one through the door, puts a chair against the door. Jackson, Lydia and Allison, back away from the door.

"Scott! She's bleeding from her head!" I say, looking at her head and the the table next to her.

"It looks like someone banged her head against the edge of the table, she could have brain damage, she could forget who we are, she could die, oh god, um, I need to find some towels, to clean the wound and oh god" I says, freaking out, I then hear a small mumble.

"Stiles, I'm going to have your cupcake if you don't wake up" Rose says, and I know she is going to be ok.

"Why is she talking about cupcakes, when Derek is trying to kill us!" Jackson yells.

"She talking in her sleep, well it's more like mumbles, she says the most craziest things, but it's funny, she can even help me with my homework, she mumbles something small like, 3 stars and 7 sheep, live in a farm house, and I know the answer is 37, it's like our own secret language." I say, taking off my jacket and putting it over her body, because it's cold, and finding a towel and putting it under her head.

Then, we all hear loud growling and the Alpha goes past the door.

"Jackson, how many people can fit in your car?" Scott asks

5, if someone squeeze on someone's lap" Jackson says.

"5? I could barely fit in the back" Allison says.

"It doesn't matter, there's no getting out without drawing attention" I say.

"What about this?" Scott asks, grabbing me and pulling me away from Rose and the others.

"Allison, Lydia can you two please look after Rose? While Scott tells me something, probably something idiotic" I ask, and they nod at me, going over to Rose and checking how bad her head is.

"This leads to the roof, we can go down the fire escape and to the parking lot in seconds." Scott says, bring me over to a door the does indeed lean to the roof.

"We can pick the lock in like seconds" Scott says.

"That's a dead bolt" I say, looking at the lock on the door.

"Rose can pick a dead bolt, I've seen her do it" Scott says

"Rose, is unconscious"

"The janitor has a key" Scott says.

"You mean his body has it" I correct him.

"I can get it, I can find him by sent, by blood" Scott says.

"Well gee, that sounds like a incredibly terrible idea, what else you got?" I ask sarcastically.

"I'm getting the key" Scott says. Going towards the door for the corridor.

"Are you serious?" Allison asks.

"It's the best plan, someone has to get the key in order for everyone to get out of here" Scoot says.

"Are you kidding? You can't go out there unarmed" Allison says. And Scott gets pointers stick. And we all give him a 'really?' face.

"What? It's better than nothing" Scott says.

"There got to be something else" I say.

"Let's get drunk at club, and then burn it down, yay" Rose mumbles.

"Of course! Rose your a genius!" Lydia says, looking at the chemicals, and glass cupboard.

"What are we going to do? Throw acid on him?" I ask.

"No, like a fire bomb, in there is everything you need to make a Self Igniting Molotov Cocktail." Lydia says.

"What? I read it somewhere, and Rose was with me" Lydia says.

"We don't have a key for that either" I say. And Jackson smashes his jacket covered elbow in the glass cupboard, breaking the glass and allowing us to use the chemicals inside. And Lydia gets to work on the cocktail, with Jackson giving her the chemicals she asks for. Finishing the cocktail, she gives it to Scott.

"No, no, you can't do this" Allison says.

"We can't wait for Stiles's dad to check his messages" Scott says.

"You could die, don't you get that? He's killed 3 people" Allison says.

"And we're next, somebody has to do something" Scott says.

"Scott, just stop, do you remember when you told me, you knew weather or not I was lying? That I hold a tell? So do you, your a horrible liar, and you've been lying all night, just please don't out there, please don't leave us, please" Allison says, with tears running down her face.

"Lock it behind me" Scott says, and Allison quickly captures Scott in a kiss, before he leaves.

I go over to Rose, she seems to be waking up.

"Rose? Rose are you ok?" I ask.

"Stiles, my head hurts, what happened? Last thing I remember is that I was drawing on the chalkboard when someone grabbed my head really hard, causing me to scream, and then banged my head against the table" Rose says, looking at the others and then looking back at me, I know there is something else, but she can't say with the others around. I nod, and she nods back, our secret language saying that we will talk about it later.

"I don't get this, I don't get why he's out there" Allison says.

"Who's out there?" Rose ask, trying to stand up, but just falls down again. So I help her sit up, with her back against the wall.

"Scott, Scott's out there, all by himself" Allison says.

"What! Is he armed with anything?" Rose asks.

"You don't know?" Lydia asks. And she turns to me.

"I was talking in my sleep again, wasn't I?" Rose asks, and I nod, with a smile on my face.

"You said something like, 'let's get drunk at a club and and then let's burn it down, yay'" Jackson says. And she turn to Lydia.

"And then you had the idea of a Self Igniting Molotov Cocktail" Rose says, getting nod in return.

"I can't stop my hands from shaking" Allison says, scared for her boyfriend.

"It's ok" Jackson says, holding Allison's hands, to make them stop shaking.

"Hey! Jackson! Quit flirting with Allison and comfort your actual girlfriend! Allison come here, come give me a hug." Rose says. And Jackson just rolls his eyes, while going over to Lydia, and Allston gets down on the floor with Rose, and I, and she give her a comforting hug, whispering calming words to her.

"Jackson you handed me the sulphuric acid, right? It has to be the sulphuric acid, other wise it won't Ignite if it's not" Lydia says, looking at the chemicals they used a few minuets ago.

"I gave you exactly what you wanted, didn't I?" Jackson asks.

"Yeah, I'm sure you did" Lydia says.

Just then, a loud howl fills the room. Making Jackson fall holding the back of his neck in pain. Allison and Lydia see if he's ok, and Stiles go see why he is holding his neck, when the howl is finished I ask what is on the back of Jackson's neck but he says it's nothing. I look over at Rose and see her eyes are closed. I walk over to her

"Hey Rose, are you ok?" I ask. But instead of getting a answer, she pulls me in a hug. When she pulls away, she opens her eyes for me to see her beautiful green eyes.

"I'm fine, just needed a hug" Rose says. Then all of the sudden it flashes a purple colour, and goes back to green so fast I almost missed it.

"Lock the door" She says.

"What? Why? What's wrong with your eyes?" I ask. And when I asked the last question, she eyes widened.

"It's nothing to worry about" Jackson says to Lydia.

"Well it's been there for days, how would I know, you don't tell me anything" Lydia says.

"Like you care" Jackson says.

"Alright, can we not argue for have a second here?" Stiles asks

"Scott, I swear to god, you better be ok, if not I will kill you myself" Rose says, with wide eyes looking at the door, she then whispers something under her breath, and I can't hear what she's saying.

"Where is Scott? He should be back by now" Allison says. And just then, Scott broke the key in the lock.

"Scott! SCOTT!! Scott! SCOTT! SCOTT!!" Allison yells banging on the door, and shaking the handle violently.

"STOP!" Lydia yells. "Do you hear that?" Lydia asks. And we all hear sirens. Police and ambulance sirens.

We all rush to the window, and we see police cars and ambulance.

*****************
Rose POV:

Oh fudge sticks! Stiles saw my eyes change colour when I had a vision of Scott walking towards the classroom we were in, fully wolfed out. I know! I'll just say the light was tricking him,

Dad kicks down the door, and lets us out. He comes over to me and looks at my head. I made it stop healing when I woke up so no one gets suspicious. Werecats can heal as good as werewolf's. And we can also stop ourselves from healing when other people are around and we don't want them to see us healing. Pretty cool right?

"Rose, what happened to your head?" Dad asks.

"I was drawing on the chalkboard when someone grabbed my head, really hard causing me to scream, and than banged my head against the table. I'll live, but right now, I want to know something." I say.

"Ok, What is it?" Dad asks.

"Why didn't you tell me there were two of you?" I ask. Looking at dad and actually seeing two of him.

"I'll get the paramedics, do you know who did this to you?" Dad asks,

"No, but I can spot him out anywhere, and I know what the boys will say, they will say it was Derek Hale, but Dad, Derek wouldn't do this, I know him, yes he can seem grumpy, but he is actually strong, brave, and kind, he wouldn't do this to me, it was someone else" I say.

"Ok sweetheart, the paramedics are going to check you over, make sure you don't have a concussion, and then I'll make your brother drive you home" Dad says, and the paramedics put me on a stretcher and taking me to the ambulance.

***************
Stiles POV:

"Are you sure it was Derek Hale?" Dad asks

"Yes, we saw him" I say.

"I'm getting two different stories here Stiles, you say it's Derek Hale, and Rose says it's not, I don't know who to believe" Dad says.

"Dad, Rose has known Derek for a long time, but we know what we saw, maybe she doesn't want to believe that it was him who hurt her" I say.

"What about the janitor?" Scott asks.

"We're still looking" Dad says.

"Did you check under the bleachers, under them?" Scott asks.

"Yes Scott we looked. We pulled them out just like you asked, there's nothing" Dad says.

"I'm not making this up" Scott says

"I know, I believe you, I do" Dad says.

"No you don't, you have this look, like you feel bad for me, like you want to believe me, but I know you don't" Scott says.

"Listen, we're going to search this whole school. We're going to find him, ok? I promise" Dad says, and the is called away.

"Stay, both of you" Dad says, walking away.

"Well we survived dude, you know? We out lived  the Alpha, it's still good right? Being alive" I say.

"When we were in the chemistry room, it walked right by us, you don't think that it heard us? You don't think that it knew exactly where we were?" Scott asks.

"Then how come we're still alive?" I ask.

"It wants me in its pack! I think first I have to get rid of my old pack" Scott says.

"What do you mean? What old pack?" I ask, super confused.

"Allison, Jackson, Lydia, Rose, you" Scott says.

"The Alpha doesn't want to kill us" I begin.

"It wants me to do it" Scott says, finishing off my sentence. "And that's not even the worst part" He says.

"How is holy hell is that not the worst part Scott!?" I ask.

"Because when he made me shift, I wanted to do it, I wanted to kill you, all of you" Scott says. And I had nothing to say to Scott, so I went to the ambulances.

"What? How did you?" Scott asks.

"Get out? Not easily, what from what they tell me, I'm alive because of you, I think I owe you a raise" Dr. Deaton says.

"Did you forget about me all already?" Rose says, from the back of the ambulance.

"Rose! Are you ok?" I ask.

"I'm fine, just a small concussion" Rose smiles.

"Scott, go talk to Allison for a bit, I need to talk to Rose alone" I say.

"Ok" Scott says, walking away.

"Rose, what happened in the classroom? Your eyes turned a purple colour" I say.

"Purple? That's crazy! The light have been tricking your eyes or something" Rose says.

"Come closer" I say, and I put my hand on her neck, so I can feel her heart beat to see if she is lying.

"Are you a supernatural creature?" I ask.

"I can't tell you. It's safer for you if I don't answer you. But I promise I will tell you soon" Rose says, and her heartbeat stays steady. I'm not happy with that answer. But with hunters and the Alpha around, I can wait for a bit to get a straight answer.

"Ok, I trust you, now, let's go home" I say, leading her towards dads police cruiser. Waiting for Scott to get in the car as well, since we are giving him a lift home. And we go home. He told us in the car that Allison and him are taking a 'break'. I go to sleep dreaming about how I saw Rose's eyes turn purple, maybe it was a figment of my imagination. Or maybe it wasn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 14.8K 84
"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporary, maybe at the wrong time, maybe to...
225K 5.6K 51
In which two people from Veronica Morgan's past comes back to haunt her immediately after she finds true happiness in her life, something she hasn't...
59.4K 1.3K 41
Allison Argent was the new girl in school. She was a bit of a geek, quiet and only had one friend, Lydia Martin. She had always been shy, not the bes...
5.9M 142K 49
[ BOOK ONE ] ❝ there are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared; twins. ❞ Kasey McCall is the twin sister of Scott McCall... while...