The Jones Family (COMPLETED)

By mbrookeh

PREVIOUSLY NAMED ME, MY BABY AND A MAYBE "Leah I know we just met, but I feel such a strong bond to you, like... More

Authors note
Character List
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 12

103 4 0
By mbrookeh

Leah's POV

*edited*

I am so excited for today! I am finally getting to hear my man sing! And not only that, but we are flying out to Boise for his concert tomorrow too!

Turns out all my nagging has finally paid off..

As soon as I woke up I packed my bag for the trip, we decided that we are gonna stay in Boise for a few days as a getaway trip before princess comes.

I packed enough for five days, which we probably won't be gone that long, but I always tend to pack too much, oh well.

I went to the mirror and decided to take a selfie for the first time in forever, and Parker came in and took one with me.

After I took my selfie and finished packing, I decided to get into the shower. I turned on Spotify and my favorite song came on. It was 'Rewrite the Stars' by the hunk Zac Efron and my girl Zendaya.

This movie is literally the best and my baby girl is going to be introduced to it when she's old enough!

It's so amazing, and the fact that everyone in the circus loves each other and their differences! Talk about family there. It really shows that that is how we should be living today. Equally and love each other no matter our differences.

I decided to take a shower before we left.

I got out of the shower 20 minutes later and I decided to put on light makeup even though my man's concert is in a couple hours. I went to my closet and put on a cute dress that went to almost my knees, and it hugged my body perfectly, and it showed off my big bump, which I love.

Parker then walked back into the room in a button up shirt, with a few undone, and jeans. How does he make everything look sexy!?

He came over and engulfed me in a hug which I gladly returned. He bent down and pecked my lips before leaning down and kissing my belly.

He's been kissing and talking to my belly a lot. I know he's excited for her to be here, and I know he's gonna be a good dad.

"Hey baby, you ready to go?" He asked grabbing our suitcases.

"Hell yeah! I can't wait to see your sexy ass out on that stage!" I said slapping his butt.

He turned around and gave me a playful glare.

We got to the venue 15 minutes later and we both got out and walked inside. There were a bunch of fans already here and there were bodyguards everywhere.

Parker grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him as we walked to the doors. He stopped a few times to take pictures with his fans and autographed pictures, notebooks, phones, and even there shirts.

Everyone was looking at me confused but also with happy faces. I waved to a few and they all looked so happy to be here.

We finally got inside and went backstage where I had to sit down. These last few months I haven't been able to stand up for too long. Probably because my princess is almost here and she's been pushing on my bladder making me have to pee every 10 minutes.

"Hey baby mama, ready to watch me rock?" Jordan, Parker's drummer, asked sarcastically.

"Shut it dude, she's obviously here for me!" Kevin said hitting him playfully.

"Actually, as good as you both are.. I'm here for the singer.. I heard he's the shit" I said shrugging.

They both put their hands on their chest acting hurt. Just then Parker came over.

"Alright tools, leave my girl alone," he said shooing them away.

I giggled as they sulked away.

"Okay baby, you ready?" He came over bending down to my level.

"Me? You're the one going on stage!" I said confused.

"So are you baby, just be ready okay? And remember that I love you!" And with that he kissed me and went on stage.

There was an erupt of applause and screams as he went up there and did a weird bow. I stood up holding my belly as I watched him.

"Hey baby, your daddy is one goofy dude you know? Ready to hear him sing?" I asked my baby while rubbing my belly.

"Hey everyone! It's been awhile hasn't it!?" I head Parker yell to the crowd earning him a lot of screams.

"Well I have a surprise for you all! You see, while I was away these past 7 months, I met an amazing woman and I fell in love. And I've brought her here tonight for you all to meet! So without further ado, please welcome my beautiful fianceé Leah to the stage!" He yelled to his fans grinning ear to ear.

He looked over at me and gave me a reassuring nod and with that I walked on stage. I looked at the crowd, and there were a lot of people here! I waved to them and once I reached Parker he gave me a long kiss and smiled.

"Oh and I know you can tell now, but here in a couple months, we are going to be welcoming a beautiful princess into this world!" He added bending down and kissing my belly.

Every time he does that, it makes my stomach erupt with butterflies and makes my heart happy.

"Okay, now baby I want you to sit here and listen to the song I've been writing just for you." He said helping me up onto a bar stool.

I was shocked when he said this, and I can't believe THIS is what he's been doing this whole time!

He went over to the microphone and pulled it off it's stand and turned towards me as the music began.

"I found a love, forrrrr me, darling just dive right in, and follow my lead"

"Now I found a girl, beautiful and sweet, and I never knew you were that someone waiting for me"

By the second verse I was already in tears. The song was so beautiful and I can't believe he wrote it for me.

I am so in love with this man. He's so perfect and the fact that he wrote a song for me, means he feels the same.

I know that I've found the perfect guy for me, and I'm never letting him go.

Everyone in the audience had their flashlights on and we're waving them. And then a fan came up on stage and handed me a bouquet of flowers.

I whispered a thank you and hugged her, as did Parker. And she went back to the crowd.

I quickly got up and hugged him as the song was over. I gave him a long and passionate kiss.

"Thank you so much baby, I love the song and I love you.. we both do!" I said motioning to me and my princess.

"I love you both too pretty girl, now go sit your sexy ass backstage cause it's about to get crazy out here!" He winked and I went backstage.

〰️〰️〰️

The concert ended after a few hours and I'm in awe of my man. He looked so happy and passionate out there on stage.

And his voice is even better in person than on Spotify! He is so talented and he surprised me with a song he wrote for our baby girl too.

It's been a long and amazing day and we are finally leaving for the airport. My doctor cleared me and said I was fine to go on a plane.

We walked out hand in hand and the crowd was outside already. This time, I took pictures with fans and signed things. A lot of people were complimenting me and saying that they were glad Parker found me and not some slut.

I already love his fans. At least they have our backs.

We got in the car and I dozed off, exhausted from today.

"Hey, pretty girl, time to get up, we're at the airport." I felt Parker lightly shake me.

I got up and stretched, and we walked into the airport. We got through security and instead of getting on a plane.. Parker had his own fucking private jet! Holy shit!

Once we got on, we both ate dinner and after that I dozed off again.. damn pregnancy making me tired. Next stop.. Boise!

〰️〰️〰️

End of chapter 12!

Comment your thoughts!

Thanks for reading!

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 8.4K 33
"Cassie, sweetie, please do me a huge favor." "What is it, Mom?" "Do. Not. Get. Pregnant." "Ever?" "I mean, don't get pregnant in your teen years." "...
129K 2.6K 36
**DISCONTINUED** kaycei finds out that she's pregnant by her supposedly "bestfriend" . what will happen between the two ? will it remain the same or...
309K 8.6K 22
Izabel never thought she would get pregnant from a one night stand. She never knew his name. How could she, they never even spoke a word only let th...
412K 9.1K 79
Elle has just turned 15 years old. Mason is her boyfriend, they've been in a relationship for 6 months or so. Elle realise she can't say 'no' to him...