𝙛𝙀𝙣𝙙 🎟

Por RISINGTAE

π“π€π„π†π†π”πŠ. in which jeongguk is crushing on his best friend MΓ‘s

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
.
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
!!!!
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
q&a
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
+bonus
++

eight

33.1K 1.9K 2.3K
Por RISINGTAE

[WARNING: sexual tension ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

hoseok mentioned the idea of having a sleepover. he said that he doesn't like the fact that adults don't have them, and he's not going to be one of the adults that says that without doing anything about it.

that's how jeongguk sees himself sitting in his hyung's living room in his pajamas — which for him it only means he's wearing sweats and a dark gray tank top — with jimin and hoseok (of course).

jimin brought the entire harry potter series for them to watch. why he thinks that they could watch all of the movies in one night is beyond him.

("i've done it before. do not judge me.")

hoseok shook his head at the movies below them and suggested horror movies. jimin argued that, "taehyung hates scary things. he shakes like a leaf."

that definitely piqued jeongguk's interest. "he's coming?"

"yeah," hoseok said as he browsed his movie collection. "any minute now."

the black haired can't help the anxious smile on his face when he hears that.

___________

it's not until the opening credits of the conjuring does taehyung show up. he's wearing a yellow short sleeved shirt partly tucked into some casual jean shorts, with a little necklace laying on his chest. he has a small ring on his slender ring finger and for one split second jeongguk has a heart attack.

the day kim taehyung marries anybody other than him is the day he accepts death.

the boy walks into the room quietly. the other two only acknowledge him by a little wave or a grunt, but jeongguk was too busy just gaping at him.

real classy, jeon.

"what is this?" taehyung asks as he sits down on the chair across the room. the black haired is still looking at him.

"the conjuring," jimin answers.

the blonde's eyes widen a fraction but he doesn't fight on it. he pushes his legs up off the floor and begins to hug them.

jeongguk doesn't get scared easily with things like this. he is normally the guy to do the stupid shit that would probably get someone killed in paranormal things.

(he doesn't see it that way. to him, he's the knight in shining armor.)

everything's fine until it gets to the part where the dog, sadie, gets killed. jimin mentions how sad it was but doesn't go beyond that. hoseok does a little sigh. taehyung, however, made little sniffles that brought jeongguk to pay attention to him.

the black haired watches as the blonde tries to hide the fact that he's crying about this. his lips bitten into, his cheeks stained with tears. jeongguk feels nothing but adoration for the boy in that moment.

jeongguk gets up from his seat after a good two minutes of watching taehyung cry, not able to take it anymore. he walks over to kneel in front of his friend who is hunched over due to fear and the remaining sadness, "hey tae."

taehyung's lips quiver when he looks down at his friend. he whines as he says, "hi gukkie."

"want me to sit with you?"

the curly haired nods quickly. he gets up from his seat so jeongguk can sit in the chair, and once he does he climbs on his lap. when jimin notices this he rolls his eyes. they're so gross.

jeongguk wraps a protective arm around taehyung's slim waist, his other hand lays on tae's bare thigh, and the blonde lays his head on his friend's shoulder. they look so much like an actual couple that it makes the black haired's heart sore.

about a little more than half way through the movie, jeongguk finally begins to enjoy it. he chuckles every time the demons make someone fly across the room; taehyung hides his face in the crook of the younger's neck. what opposites they are. [insert that lame quote where they say opposites attract here]

as soon as the demon finally gets out of the mother's body, jeongguk feels little puffs of air on his neck and hears quiet snores. he looks down to see a sleeping taehyung curled up into a little ball on his lap; he doesn't bother waking him up. he hopes it goes unnoticed when he squeezes the boy even tighter.

when the end credits roll, he tries waking up his friend by shaking him a little. all that gets him is a low whine and the boy furrowing even deeper into him (if possible).

jimin laughs at the little problem the younger seems to be having and tells him that they can sleep in the guest room since he plans on sleeping on the couch. jeongguk nods and looks back to the boy in his arms, "hey tae."

"mmm"

the black haired chuckles, "lets go to bed."

taehyung groans but gets off him nonetheless. the two boys walk to the guest room tiredly. since jeongguk is already in his sleep clothes, he just glances over to see taehyung still in his causal clothing and frowns. that cannot be comfortable.

he digs in his bag for some clothes he brought to change into for tomorrow and finds a clean white buttoned up dress shirt. "put this on."

taehyung's eyes follow the white fabric in his hands and reaches for it. "o- okay." he fiddled with the shirt he's currently wearing and looks back to jeongguk shyly. "so—"

"right," the younger turns his back on the blonde. "i won't look. do your thing."

he hears rustling of clothing behind him and he smiles at the thought of the curly haired bare behind him. he just wishes he could look.

"um," a smooth, melodic voice says. the younger moves his head to the side in acknowledgment. "do you have any bottoms to wear? i'm kind of—"

confused, jeongguk turns all the way around only to be met with the most ethereal boy wearing a shirt that is way too large on him reaching mid-thigh, and the fact that said shirt is his just makes him lose his mind.

so much so that he can't help but to walk closer to the boy; the boy he loves so much, the boy he can't have. he reaches a determined hand out to touch, carefully (so carefully) as to not scare him away.

as if taehyung could be scared of him.

taehyung lets out a shaky exhale when jeongguk's hand finally reaches his cheek. his thumb caresses the pink blush that has appeared. jeongguk tries not to lean in to kiss those inviting, soft looking lips.

his hand runs down to feel taehyung's collarbones, his ribs, the small of his waist, and they stop at his hips. it's not lost on either of them when the blonde gets a little closer to the taller.

jeongguk looks down from where he had originally been looking adoringly into taehyung's big brown eyes. his eyes latch onto where his hand is touching the boy, and he feels the contact burning on his palms.

the next thing he does surprises them both.

the black haired grabs the hem of the shirt and lifts it up only a little to find that taehyung had been wearing these gorgeous, absolutely sexy white pair of laced panties. the white on his skin looks so fucking breathtaking.

"holy shit," jeongguk breathes. his finger traces over some of the lace and taehyung's heart feels like it's going to explode. his brain is shouting you have a boyfriend, stop him but most of him is saying you really do not want to stop him. "i didn't know you wore panties, tae."

taehyung reddens even more. he feels a little more confident than he originally was, "does it look bad?"

jeongguk raises an eyebrow. he smirks when he sees how perky taehyung's butt looks in those panties. "i never said that. quite the opposite actually."

the blonde visibly preens under jeongguk's eager eyes.

the younger wants to say so much. he wants to hold him tighter, kiss him all night, feel every inch of him, but what he settles on is: "we should go to sleep."

for a moment, he thinks he sees disappointment flicker on the curly haired's face but he nods anyways. the younger watches as the boy crawls into bed with his panties visible (very visible) to see and he can't tell if that was intentional or not.

fuck, if it was—

he shakes off the thought and gets into bed next to him. he pulls the smaller closer to him where he is half on top of jeongguk, and he wraps his arms around him securely.

"goodnight tae."

"goodnight gukkie."

__________

the next morning, jeongguk is met with an empty space in bed next to him but a note to replace it saying:

gukkie,
i had to go home early
thank you for being a good pillow to sleep on! :) <3
txt me soon ok love u bye

he can't help the cheesy smile on his face. god, he is so fond.

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

69.1K 3.8K 22
Jungkook is silently inlove with his best friend named Taehyung and will do anything for him even though his heart will tear apart because Taehyung h...
32.3K 1.6K 15
Where jeongukk is an oblivious lifeguard and taehyung is his best friend who doesn't understand why everyone craves his attention so much. or Jeongu...
370K 16.6K 52
jeongguk isn't gay, but when he finds out his best friend taehyung has sensitive thighs, he might be just a little. maybe a lot when he gets to see h...
57.2K 2.6K 19
Kim Taehyung a young ceo who hates his homophobic stepmother asks jeon jungkook a young college student to be his fake boyfriend Bottom kook Top tae...