𝙛𝙀𝙣𝙙 🎟

By RISINGTAE

π“π€π„π†π†π”πŠ. in which jeongguk is crushing on his best friend More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
.
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
!!!!
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
q&a
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
+bonus
++

nine

31.4K 1.7K 2.2K
By RISINGTAE

[WARNING: abusive behavior, panic attacks, suicidal thoughts]

taehyung was laying in the comforts of his fluffy bed at his house. the white sheets were snuggled up closely around the blonde who was utterly content for being home alone on a sunday morning.

his phone buzzed next to him reminding him that someone had texted him while he was asleep a few hours ago and he picked it up in an instant. he saw it was from jeongguk and he felt his fingers tremble for a reason beyond him: you are the only person i will allow to use me as a pillow i'll have you know. tell me if u got home safe

taehyung warms all the way through at how caring his friend is. he's always so sweet to him, his lovely jeongguk. he giggles quietly as he taps away at a response: :) i'm safe gukkie

he was still wearing jeongguk's white oversized button down shirt from last night, not having changed it when he came home early this morning. his tanned legs were bent as he started to run his fingers through his curls.

taehyung heard some commotion from downstairs so he happily got up from where he was and waddled down sleepily to see his boyfriend. jihun yawned as he shut the door and taehyung found it pretty cute.

"babe," taehyung said softly as he walked straight into his boyfriends arms. "i missed you."

the taller laid his hands on his boyfriend hesitantly before he pulled away for a second. "is that my shirt?"

the blonde looked at what he was wearing. it's not but he has so many like it that he could probably pass it off as his. he blushed nervously and peeked up at the dark haired through his bangs, "yeah."

"oh really?"

__________

~ earlier that day ~

starbucks in the mornings is normally very busy, but today was an exception in jihun's humble opinion. he entered the building tiredly and the second he saw who was working the register, he cursed the gods for hating him so damn much.

it was jeon jeongguk. he was goofing off with a co-worker of his and he stopped doing whatever he was doing every few seconds to look over at his phone that was laying on the front counter but frowned every time he saw nothing.

looks like jeongguk's waiting for a special someone.

that kind of eases jihun's conscious since if he's waiting for someone, probably a crush, then it's probably not taehyung. it makes sense in his head.

jihun walks up to the counter and rings the bell despite the baristas not even being a few feet away from him, because yes, he is that guy.

jeongguk turns his head to look at him, very obviously annoyed, and he sighs. "a large black as your soul coffee to-go?"

the dark haired taps the counter with his fingers. he knows that the younger hates him, and he actually thrives off it. he wholeheartedly believes that jeon jeongguk is intimidated by him.

"you got jokes, jeon."

"yeah," the other says absentmindedly as he brews his first cup of coffee for the day. "i feel like this interaction is longer than taehyung has had with you in weeks. how about that for a joke?"

jihun looks at him blankly. "this is the second time you've had shit to say about my boyfriend when talking to me. have you been talking to him or something?"

"he's my friend," jeongguk seals the insulated cup carefully. he's not in the mood to dump it on him again and have to clean up the mess, so he will settle for some truth bombs. "i make time to talk to my friends."

as if on cue, his phone lights up in front of both of them and the picture he took of taehyung at the library appears on his lock screen as well as a text from the boy. his heart beats in his throat. he wants to scream, turn back time and make jihun forget about it.

but it's too late.

now, if taehyung wasn't involved then he would not feel this way. he is not scared of jihun for his sake, but for his friend's. he is absolutely terrified that he just put his best friend in danger. he knows what this looks like to jihun. he's not dumb.

a cold voice. "now it makes sense."

the only thing jeongguk sees when he looks up is the door being slammed shut and a car speeding off through the window.

fuck

__________

taehyung turns around to go make jihun something warm to eat. it has been significantly cooler outside due to all the rain and there's fallen leaves scattered about. he loves autumn.

before he gets too far, a hand pulls on the hem of his shirt and he's back in stronger arms. he would probably enjoy this any other day if he takes into consideration how unlike jihun this is, but he's scared because this is so unlike jihun.

"wh- what?" taehyung asks.

his boyfriend sniffs his shirt from behind him and he smells a vaguely familiar hazelnut scent; his nose brushes against taehyung's now bare shoulder as the taller checks for any marks on the smooth skin.

thankfully to jihun, there is no marks or any sign that jeon jeongguk has been with his boyfriend — well, apart from the shirt which is definitely jeongguk's.

the next thing jihun feels is anger. cold, relentless red. his blood boils when he takes a long look at his boyfriend wearing another guys shirt. he holds taehyung tighter, so much so that the blonde whines and tries to pull away because you're hurting me.

"so you're telling me that this is not jeongguk's shirt that you're wearing right now?" the dark haired asks quietly, eerily.

taehyung cries, "he doesn't mean anything! he's just a friend. i was just staying at hoseok's, jeongguk was there, and he let me use this shirt since i had nothing else to wear."

jihun pushes taehyung away. hard. the blonde falls to the floor, not able to stand himself up due to the shock of it all.

"get off the floor, jesus taehyung... you're always so fucking dramatic about everything. you can't go two seconds without any form of attention, you cheat on me with jeon fucking jeongguk who doesn't buy you shit at all and doesn't have the money to even if he wanted to, and you wear those slutty outfits all the time just demanding attention from everyone even though you have a boyfriend."

he doesn't stop there.

the taller bends down and rips taehyung's (jeongguk's) shirt off, the buttons flying everywhere, and he throws the fabric behind him. the blonde is crying now. tears fall helplessly down his soft cheeks, his lips in a tiny pout; trembling.

"pl- please stop."

jihun takes notice of the fact that taehyung is wearing some lace panties. it's the only thing he has on now. "did you wear this at your little sleepover too? did jeongguk see you in this?"

taehyung shakes his head. another lie.

"this is unbelievable," the taller says, shaking his head. "you really are a whore, aren't you? i bet jeongguk is only with you for a fuck."

"we- we don't do that!" taehyung says, desperate at this point for his boyfriend to see reason. "i'm not cheating on you, jihun. he really is just a friend."

the words taste bitter in his mouth for some reason.

"is that right?" jihun asks. "then why was his lock screen you?"

what?

"what?"

"don't act like you didn't know—"

"i- i didn't." he knows the exact picture, but he truthfully did not think that the boy would actually make it his lock screen. it was just a joke but his cheeks heat up anyways.

"jesus, now you're blushing." his boyfriend rolls his eyes. at that, taehyung's phone goes off that fell on the floor in the midst of the drama. jihun picks it up before taehyung could even think about it. "oh, would you look at that? we have a text here from the bastard."

he watches mortified as jihun taps away on his phone. his eyes gathering all the information he needs to use against him, and he is scared. so fucking scared.

"how sweet," jihun says after a while. "he wants to know if you're still safe. oh, and my favorite part is when you sent him pictures of that slutty outfit you tried seducing me with. you're so obviously flirting with him, taehyung."

"he's just a friend," he says weakly.

jihun just throws his phone on the ground, shattering it in the process. the small glass shards fall next to the blonde and he flinches at the sight.

"i'm going to the bar," the taller says coldly. "if you leave this house, i'll give you bruises to last a month to show jeon jeongguk that you are mine."

with that, he slammed the front door shut nearly knocking off a picture with the commotion.

__________

taehyung can't stop crying.

his fingers feel cold, numb from trying to put his phone back together desperately needing jeongguk.

he can't even call for help.

he needs to calm down.

he's still sitting on the cold tiled floors of the entryway in just his panties.

the furthest he moves is to grab jeongguk's shirt and wrap it around himself. the hazelnut scent is still there.

it helps.

he chokes on another sob and curls up in a ball on the floor.

he knows he looks pathetic.

i am pathetic

he knows he looks like a slut laying in his panties.

i am a slut

he knows he's too scared to open his eyes again and not find jeongguk there in front of him, ready to hold him and let him take control over him

he's so gentle with me

he needs someone to be gentle with him right now.

he needs someone to tell him to breathe, to get up off the floor, to put him in actual clothes, to cuddle him till he sleeps for eighteen hours.

or maybe i don't wake up at all

he stays there in that position for hours.

he doesn't move until jihun gets home six hours later kicking him softly and telling him to get off the fucking floor.

he sleeps on the couch that night.

__________

oof that gif is The mood :(

i hope you guys caught onto the fact that
in the flashback scene
jeongguk was waiting for tae's response to if he was okay or not

hope you enjoyed even if it was sad as fuck?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.1K 25
Taekook ff BoyxBoy BL Top Kook Bottom Tae Warning * Mature contents * Obsession * Possessive * Hate * Enemy * Love *Cringe *fluff *Male pregnancy
224K 7K 49
A fanfic of two friends, one wants a relationship and the other wants to keep their friendships - "You know we could be friends, with benefits." "Ben...
803K 26.2K 102
Taekook Oneshots - not really much to say other than that Top! Tae 🐯 Bottom! Kook 🐰 I update every sat/sun + surprise updates Sorry about the mis...
3.4M 185K 39
in which the school's resident badboy helps a seemingly unattractive loser win the heart of his best friend. it sounds like a good idea at first, ho...