I Will Grow Stronger As The T...

By Section46

There are unstoppable forces on this world, one of it is TIME. But, What if someone can control this force? (... More

Biography
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19.5
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 3

16.9K 280 267
By Section46

(Y/N) can't sleep for worrying about Izuku 'Will he passed? Failed? Terribly hurt?' many questions passed the boy's mind.

Walking to the beach side where Izuku trained. He saw a familiar thin form of a hero. "Good evening!" He greet. Surprised the hero turn his head towards (Y/N) "Good evening." All Might replied.

Walking beside All Might, (Y/N) said "I thank you for the recommendation. May I ask why?"

"Your already have total control of your quirk! The only thing left before you can become a hero is guidances. So why not U.A? I will be a teacher there too." All Might answered with honest tone.

"With you here, I can concluded that Izuku passed the exam. I will congratulates him through the phone. Have a nice night." Leaving the beautiful beach (Y/N) head home with his mind peacefull.

________________________________

Spring have arrived, with this, came a new year and the first semester of highschool for our Protagonist and his greenette friend.

"Handkerchief?" Asked the mother of (Y/N)

"Check." He answered patting his breast pocket,

"Pocket watch?"

"Check." Patting my left pants pocket

"Your Knife?"

"Of course, check." Patting his right thigh where his knife sheath camoflaged with the black uniform pants.

"All right. You're good to go, have a nice day at school." Waved (Mo/N) to her only son.

"Thanks Mom, I'll see you later after school." Smiling, (Y/N) started to walk to the train station. Meeting his friend there.
_______________________________

"This place is huge..." Awed Izuku, rushing down the hall with his friend.

"Yeah.. no kidding." Looking outside through the giant windows to see a bright blue sky. "Found it, Izuku!" Pointing to a very tall door with a 1A sign he called his friend.

'Inside the class must be a group of elites from the exam.' Nervous hitting Izuku hard. Seeing his friend shaking, (Y/N) placed his hand on the shoulder of his shaking friend. A sign that he always got his back.

"Thank you (Y/N)." Taking a deep breath, he opened the door with hope of the absence of a certain blondie and black haired boy.

But, fate is not on his side. Both of them were in his homeroom class.

"Remove your foot from that desk! Such action is insulting to our senpais who sat at that desk as well as the Craftsmen who made that desk!"

Sweatdropping at the duo. (Y/N) was surprised to see the person who was being scolded "Like I care, what middle school are you from, extra?"

"I-I'm from Somei Private Academy. My name is Iida Tenya." Said the black haired boy now named Iida.

"Somei?! A stuck-up elitist? I would enjoy--" "Hey, Firecracker!" (Y/N) decide to interrupt before the situation become dangerous.

"Shut it, stopwatch! How the hell you can get here?!" Yelled Bakugou at (Y/N). Calmly he answered "I got a recommendation to enroll here."

"WHAT !? Who?" (Y/N) answer only make him angrier. "All Might." (Y/N) said.

Many of the classmates were gaping at the (H/C) haired boy. "Tch." Bakugou clicked his tongue scanning (Y/N) from head to toe, not noticing the knife on his thigh.

"Not bringing your knife huh?"
The only answer Bakugou received was a light of shining silver on the (H/C)nette thigh when he pulled his knife halfway out.

While (Y/N) is having his conversation with Bakugou, Izuku is greeted by a brunette girl with big brown eyes. Her name is Uraraka Ochaco. No one realized someone was outside the door.

"If you're here to socialize, then get out." Outside of the door, laying on the floor was a man inside a yellow caterpillar-like sleeping bag.

Silence filled the room as everyone was looking at the man.

"This is..." Taking a juice box, and drink the content entirely "... The hero course."
The stranger said before rising from the floor.

Shuffling out from the sleeping bag, was a man with shoulder length black hair, with tired/bored looking eyes. He wore a white scraf, wrapped multiple times around his neck. A long sleeved black suit, complete with an utility belt.

"It took eight seconds for you to quite down. Time is a precious resources. You lot aren't very rational, are you?"

Many thought at he same time in surprise or disbelief ’This is our Sensei?!?!’

"So he's a pro hero too...?" Mumbled Izuku confused.

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. Pleased to meet you." 'Your face doesn't match your words Sensei.' sweatdropped (Y/N). After some rustling around in his sleeping bag he thrusted us a gym clothes. "Quickly now. Change into your gym clothes and head out to the grounds."
____________Outside____________

"A TEST OF OUR QUIRK?!" Many yells of surprise were heard. The students of 1A were standing outside wearing their gym clothes, with the knife holster for (Y/N).

"What about the entrance ceremony?! Or the guidance sessions?!" Asked Uraraka to the teacher. "No time to waste on that stuff if you want to become heroes." Glancing at the students "U.A is known for it's 'freestyle' educational system. That applied to us teachers as well. Softball throwing, the standing long jump, the 50 meter dash, endurance training, grip strength, side-to-side stepping, upperbody training, seated toe touch." Listing all of the examination we have done back at middle school, he continued

"You did all these at middle school, yes? Your Standart no-quirks-allowed Gym test. Bakugou!" Catching the boy attention, Aizawa asked "How far could you throw in middle School?" "Sixty-seven meters." "Great now try it with your quirk. Do whatever you need to. Just don't leave the circle. Give it all you got."

Stretching while muttering "awesome." Bakugou take his stance. Shouting "DIE!!" while launching the ball and sending a giant of wind to his classmates.

"It's important for us to know our limit." Checking his device, and holding it up for the class to see, showing the numbers to be 705.2 meters. Aizawa continued "That's the first rational step into figuring out what kind of hero you'll be."

"Whoa!! This Is Awesome!!" Shorted a red haired boy. Hearing this Aizawa's eyes darkened "... Awesome you said? Right... The one with the lowest score across all of the events will be judged hopeless... And will be expelled!"

"WHAAAAAAAT?!?!" were the shouts of shock from the students.

"Your fates are in our hands." Smiling a sadistic smile "Welcome. this is the hero course at U.A high."
________________________________

1st Event: 50 meter dash

One figure was seen running of to the finish line, and the other hopping on the ground like an amphibian. The fast one is Iida Tenya, coming in 3.04 seconds.

Behind Tenya, was a girl with a stance and feature of an amphibian, Tsuyu Asui, coming in 5.58 seconds

Next it was Ochaco and a fellow classmate with a tail. Patting her clothes to release the weight making her lighter.

As the two taking their stance. They start running or using the tail to traverse after hearing the "Go!" From the machine. The tail user comes first, but right behind him was Ochaco, coming in 7.15 seconds.

This went on to everyone. Escaping the boundaries of 'No use of quirk is permitted at school' using their quirk freely.

The only one that wasn't using their quirk is Izuku. Knowing if he use his quirk now, his muscle will be crippled. He was up against Bakugou who used his quirk to launch his body to the finish line, coming in 4.13. and Izuku coming in 7.02 seconds.

Because the odd number of students, (Y/N) will have to run alone. Hearing a "Go!" He shouted "Stop!" And start to run to the finish line and say "Cancel!"

The machine already announced his time. Coming in 0.3 seconds, his reaction time to say stop .

Surprise and shock was evident on all of the fellow classmates face.
_______________________________
2nd event: Grip Strength

Izuku was trying his best in this test, once again, without using One For All. Only reaching 56 kg. Hearing the other students praising their fellow student that has many arms"

"Wow!! 540 kg?! Are you a gorilla?! Or an octopus?!" Exclaimed a ravenette with strange arm/elbow. And another with them was a boy much shorter than the rest of 1-A with particular ball-like hair "Octopus? Sexy..."

Noticing the distressed face his friend is wearing. (Y/N) closing to Izuku "Don't worry Izuku your not the lowest here." Showing his grip device with the number 40 kg, attempted to calm Izuku

________________________________
3rd event:Standing Long Jump

Because (Y/N) already trained to throw his knives on midair with flips, his distance for jumping is quite far, almost reaching the end of the sand box.

________________________________
4th event: Side-to-side stepping

For (Y/N) he only need to "stop" to step sideways and "cancel" letting Aizawa to see that he already at the other side.

Doing this repeatedly, making him seems like teleporting left and right, side to side.

_______________________________
Final event: Softball Throwing

It was Ochaco turn to throw the ball. She tossed the ball, letting it fly upward to the space. Making an infinity score to appear at Aizawa's device. Many gapping at her score.

Now it's (Y/N) turn. Turning his head to look at his sensei "Sensei, you said that I can do whatever I want without leaving the circle right?" He received a nod Aizawa.

Pulling his knife, he stab the ball. Before throwing it to the air with a shout of "STOP" seeing the ball stopped, he use space manipulation on his knife, sending it at high speed. "Cancel"

Aizawa showing the device with the number of 812 meter.

However, things was not turning well for the Midoriya.

"Midoriya isn't doing very well..." Pointed out Tenya. "Well duh. He's a quirkless runt!" Not accepting this, (Y/N) jabbed Bakugou side "Shut it!"

While rubbing his side Bakugou hissed "HEY!" Turning his head to the right Tenya ask "Quirkless?! So you haven't heard about his feats during the entrance exam?!"

Izuku taking his stance and throw the ball "46 meters" Confused, he actually used his quirk but, Why?

"I 'Erased' your quirk" glaring at the One for All user "That ridiculous entrance exam... Completely irrational when you consider someone like you got in."

"Erased...?!" Gasped Izuku, noticing the goggles that hung on the teacher's neck
"Those goggles. Of course, he's the Erasure hero:Eraser Head!!"

Chatter about who's the hero is start where the students were standing.

"I saw it... You can't control your quirk. You'd just be incapacitated again. We're you hoping that someone would step in and help afterwards?" Trapping Izuku with his scarf "Whatever you're planning... It would have inconvenienced those around you."

Pulling Izuku closer, Aizawa start talking only for the two to hear "Way back when, a certain hot-blooded hero saved over a thousand people during a disaster. He made himself a legend. You've got the same reckless streak, but... you're totally useless after saving just a single person. Izuku Midoriya you cannot become ahero with that powers of yours." Glaring at the poor boy.

"*Sigh* You've got your quirk back...give it another go. Let just get this over with"

Taking his stance, Izuku throw the ball. Focusing One for All on his pointer.

"705.3 meters" 0.1 meter ahead of Bakugou.

"Sensei...! I can still move." Teary eyed he exclaimed with determination.

"This kid!" Muttered Aizawa purely surprised

'Nice going, Izuku you've made your first step into becoming a hero.' thought (Y/N)

A/N: Done! The next chapter is the fighting simulation. Sorry if some character a bit ooc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 776 18
Raised in a warm environment to two heroes, (Y/N) flourished amidst the warm cocoon of their love. The path to becoming a hero seemed like a natural...
100K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 , 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 ] ❝...
3.5K 127 33
"Why save others when you couldn't save me?" Quote. "We'll live on and you will remember us, sweetheart. We'll always be in your heart." Quote. "A...
894K 20.8K 41
(Story has been discontinued.) Y/N had a dream to one day become a hero so, to have that dream become reality he, trained he trained every day for th...