The Baby That HE Never Knew [...

By BubbliezBubbliez

Brittany Cole has a secret that she has held in for five complete years. In a haze of booze, old feelings, an... More

NEW STORY
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 KYLE'S POINT OF VIEW/ALESSANDRO'S
Chaper 5 KYLE
Chapter 6 Brittany/Kyle
Chapter 7 Brittany
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Sequel
Cover Credit
Author Tell-All

To All

7.2K 76 9
By BubbliezBubbliez

THANK YOU!!! THIS STORY HAS RISEN TO #3 IN MUST READS. I NEVER IMAGINED THAT THIS STORY WOULD GROW. THERE WAS SUCH LITTLE FOLLOWING IN THE BEGINNING. THANK YOU, GUYS, SO MUCH!!! I REALLY DO APPRECIATE ALL THAT YOU'VE DONE TO ENHANCE ME AS A PERSON AND A WRITER. I'M SORRY FOR THE BOLD CAPS, BUT I FELT THAT I NEEDED TO SCREAM THIS. :)

THANK YOU ALL!

I have a fun idea. If you are reading this, could you drop one comment about how your day is going today? I do read all of these comments and I want this chapter to be filled with love.

Regardless of the quality of your day, I want you to know that every person matters. Your thoughts matter, your time matters... you matter. I care for people, and I care for you. I know that I don't know you, and I wish I did. I am sure that you are probably an awesome person. Anyways, just know that you are someone who matters. You are valuable and you are worthy. When suicide is a thought in your mind, you don't find yourself worthy of life. YOU ARE WORTHY. You have defied the odds this far; you have overcome these obstacles. Don't let what's holding you down today, stop you from conquering tomorrow. My favorite quote about suicide is, "Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem." As a world plagued with anxiety, depression, and other mental ailments, we need to realize that suicide is not a solution. The reason that I mentioned the previous quote is because I feel that we commonly forget that our problems are temporary. We can overcome job loss, we can overcome a broken heart; we can overcome a lost child. Ideally, we would never face pain;however, we do face it and we must overcome pain. We are strong. We are mighty. We are us.

"Don't let what's holding you down today, stop you from conquering tomorrow."- JH (Me)

Okay, I'll finish my ranting. Thank you for everything. Have a blessed day! I love you! 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

693 23 18
Warning this story may contain mature themes. They met before. He's famous and she is just a normal women. But it's now been just over two years si...
759 58 37
Sequel to fallen for you - please read this first or this story may not make sense. Marie is a has just turn Eighteen years old, and is now six pre...
345K 3.9K 9
[This book, in its entirety, is available in ebook format at Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Amazon, and other major online retailers. This is a sample o...
6.5K 1.3K 72
"I..." "Stop it!" he shouts, stopping me in mid sentence "I hate you." "B-But why? Why do you hate me?" "Oh! You know the reason." "If I would've...