Min Yoongi's Sister || J.JK ✓

By kpopmaknaetrashx

Min Jisoo comes back to Korea after studying abroad. What happens when she's finally introduced to her brothe... More

Characters and Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
"Special Chapters"
Special Chapter from Chapter 9
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Special Chapter from Chapter 11
Chapter 26
Special Chapter from Chapter 21
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
5 Years with BTS
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 1
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 2
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 3
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Special chapter from Chapter 50
Epilogue pt.1
Epilogue pt.2
Epilogue pt.3
Bonus: Honeymoon
Bonus: Cute Moment with Jungsoo
Bonus: Cute Moment with Jungmi
Bonus: Cute Moment with Junghyun
Bonus: Min Siblings' Moments
Bonus: JiKook Moments
Thank you 💜
100K Special
Bonus: Highschoolers (Jungsoo Edition)
Bonus: Highschoolers (Jungmi Edition)
Bonus: Highschoolers (Junghyun Edition)
Bonus: Growing Old
Bonus: Sorry Jisoo (SeHope ft. Jungkook)
• 💜 •
Book 2/Spinoff?

Special Chapter from Chapter 33

6.7K 158 58
By kpopmaknaetrashx

"So, where's Hobi oppa?" I asked and Jin oppa answered, "He left while we were shopping to meet up with someone so that's why I called Taehyung."

Hobi's P.O.V. (Shopping with Jin)

"Next is onions."

"Onions? Don't we have onions back at home?" I asked Jin hyung and he shook his head, "Namjoon cut them all wrong."

I nodded then put the onions in our basket and waited for Jin hyung to tell me the next thing on the list he had.

"Ice cream," He said and I smiled, "For Jisoo, right?"

Jin hyung nodded, "She wanted me to bring her something, so why not ice cream?"

"Well, Jisoo likes vanilla but she also likes coo-"

*RING* *RING*

I took my phone out of my pocket and smiled then answered the phone.

"Uhh, is this Hoseok?" I heard her ask and I smiled to myself, "That's Oppa to you."

I heard her laugh before she responded, "What if I copied the number down wrong and just called a random person calling them Oppa?"

"True, you're smart," I said and Jin hyung hit me with his phone giving me the 'hang up because we're busy' look.

"Uhh look Somin, Jin hyung is currently bugging me. Can I call you back later," I asked and she sighed, "Oh? I guess I'll just ask someone else."

"Actually, wait for a second," I said to her then muted myself and turned to Jin hyung, "Can I meet up with a friend?"

Jin hyung sighed before mumbling to himself, "I should've brought Taehyung."

"Thanks, Hyung!" I said then walked out of the store and went back on the phone, "Hey Somin."

"Yeah, Oppa?" She asked.

"What did you want to do?" I asked and I could hear here slightly freaking out, "My little brother wanted to meet you and then go to the park, is that okay?"

"Sure, I'll meet you there!" I said then hung up after she told me where the park was. How ironic? Park Somin meeting me at the park. I shook my head then smiled to myself, I'm such an idiot.

After getting to the park, I walked around looking for any signs of Somin. There were none, hmm, I guess I came faster than she thought I would. I sat down on a bench nearby and watched a few kids kicking around a ball.

After a few minutes, the ball rolled over to me and I stopped it with my foot. I looked up to see a boy about 7 years old smiling at me, "Do you want to play with us Hyung?"

I pointed to myself then smiled, "Me?"

He nodded and grabbed my hand leading me to the rest of his friends. After playing a few rounds with the kids, I got tired and sat down on the grass. The same boy from earlier came and sat down in front of me and smiled.

"What's your name Hyung?" He asked and I smiled, "Hoseok, what about you?"

"My name is Youngsoo," He smiled and I ruffled his hair, "You play really well."

"Thank you, Hyung! Noona says that one day, I can become really talented if I work hard," Youngsoo said and I laughed, "Your Noona is right!"

Youngsoo and I kept talking and I forgot about looking for Somin. The rest of Youngsoo's friends joined us and we all started to tell stories until there was a voice."

"Soo-ah! Where are you?"

Youngsoo jumped up and smiled waving his arms around, "Noona!"

I turned around and I saw Somin, "Youngsoo, your Noona is Somin?"

He looked up at me and nodded, "You know her?"

I nodded and Somin had the same expression when she reached us, "H-Hoseok oppa?"

"Why were you late?" I asked and she sighed, "Sorry, my mom wanted Youngsoo back at home but said he went out to play. So I thought he went to the field, I didn't know he already came to the park. I texted you though?"

"O-Oh you did?" I asked and she nodded, "Sorry, I was playing with Youngsoo and his friends."

"No problem, I guess we both got a little occupied," Somin laughed and I nodded while looking at her. She looked up at me then we kept eye contact until a voice cleared their throat and we looked away.

"We're still here you know," Youngsoo said and his friends laughed. I looked up at Somin to see her blushing, cute. Huh? Wait what.

"Why don't you come over for a little bit Hyung?" My eyes widened as I looked at Youngsoo.

"Park Youngsoo! What are you doing," Somin asked and Youngsoo laughed, "Come on Noona, I'm doing this for you."

"Aish you little-"

"I'll go," I said and Somin looked at me with wide eyes, "R-Really?"

I nodded then put an arm around Youngsoo's shoulder before walking away, "I have to meet my in-laws eventually, am I right Youngsoo?"

"Hyung is right!" Youngsoo said and ran ahead leading us to their house.

"Y-YAH! WHO SAID WE WERE GETTING MARRIED?" Somin screamed and started to run to catch up to us making Youngsoo and I run faster.

___________________________________

Hobi no like snakeu... BUT HE SMOOTH LIKE SNAKEU *soul has left my precious bby's body in the pic above*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.4K 19
A sookook fanfiction (Completed) Jisoo x Jungkook A story of a simple girl and a rich boy As a daughter of a middle class family Jisoo have to go t...
1.1M 33.7K 62
No one knew that Kim Seokjin have a little sister. Yes, Kim Seokjin a.k.a Jin of BTS. What would happen if Jin's little sister have a crush on his br...
485 37 24
Where a girl moves to Seoul with her friends and meets the seven boys that changed her life. But only one captured her heart. Follow along with the s...
146K 5.8K 67
y/n they are stepfather and stepbrothers not my family they are your family mom I can't forget my father and my brother So please don't force me to...