EXO One Shots

By kkam_jongin

This is EXO One Shots! If you have any request, feel free to inbox me. I will try my best to fulfill your req... More

Greetings!
Kai One Shot
Kai One Shot
Happy Birthday Luhan! 鹿晗生日快乐!
Luhan One Shot
Kris One Shot (for kpopcrazyy)
Feeling down
Kris One Shot [feat Tao] (for YouKnowWho_xoxo)
Sehun One Shot (for kpopcrazyy)
Lay One Shot (for yukiichan23)
Sehun One Shot [feat Chen] (for yukiichan23)
Luhan One Shot (for yukiichan23)
Baekhyun One Shot (for YouKnowWho_xoxo)
Xiumin One Shot (for FabulousChickLabsU)
Lay One Shot (for kpopcrazyy)
Tao One Shot(for kpopcrazyy)
Kyungsoo One Shot (for Edaline)
HunHan One Shot [Love triangle] (for yukiichan23)
Kyungsoo One Shot (for FabulousChickLabsU)
Sehun One Shot (for Eli4199)
Chen One Shot (for kpopcrazyy)
Baekhyun One Shot (for Edaline)
Sehun One Shot (for YehetBubbleTeaSehun)
Baekhyun One Shot
Kaisoo One shot [love triangle] (for _THELeiacorn_
Baekhyun One Shot (for Edaline)
Chanyeol One Shot (for Edaline
Suho One Shot
Kyungsoo One Shot (for SafyreKX)
BaekTao [Love Triangle] (for Mindy72)
Chanyeol One Shot
Chanyeol One Shot 灿烈 (for brokengalaxies)
Chanyeol One Shot
Kris One Shot (for norarieqa)
EXO One Shot
Lay One Shot 艺兴 (for brokengalaxies)
Lay One Shot
BaekHun One Shot [love triangle] (for lispbaby)
Kris One Shot (for KkaebSong)
Author's Note (Please Read)
Kyungsoo One Shot (for EXOHappyVirus)
Tao One Shot (for Mindy72)
Xiumin One Shor (for JoEy_MuNy)
Baekhyun One Shot (for lispbaby)
Baekhyun One Shot (for EXOHappyVirus)
Chanyeol One Shot (for FightergirlBlue)
Lay One Shot (for CindyTan0820)
Luhan One Shot (for adamarisx333)
KrisHun One Shot [OTP] (for everykpop)
BaekHun One Shot [love triangle]
Tao One Shot (for Shadowsaphira)
Kris One Shot (for thatindiangurl)

Kyungsoo One Shot (Nichel_DoKyungSoo)

6.2K 164 24
By kkam_jongin

Yo yo yo man~ Writer-nim is back with a Kyungsoo One Shot for Nichel_DoKyungSoo

First of all, I really need to apologize to Nichel_DoKyungSoo. She requested this one month ago and I am only updating it now x_x

I am so sorry ><

-------------------------------

"Good morning class." He stood infront of the kitchen with his shoulders hunched, though his body frame was relatively small, his voice was alluring, "My name is Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo. Just Kyungsoo would be fine."

He scanned the kitchen, making an eye contact with you, sending a little jolt of happiness down your spine. He flashed you a warm smile as he noticed your sudden movement. You smiled back awkwardly, praying hard that he had not seen your face that were possibly as red as beetroot.

He turned back towards the rest of the class and continued his introduction, "I would be your cooking class teacher from now on. Since it is our first lesson today, we should get to know each other better. Please introduce yourselves."

Everyone in the classroom started introducing themselves, one by one, it was only then that you realized that all the students in the class were girls. You flinched whenever the girls threw Kyungsoo a flirty look. Kyungsoo was totally indifferent, he always have a warm smile on his face, despite how flirty the girls were acting. You wondered if they came here to learn cooking skills from him or it they just wanted to find a reason to spend time with him.

Finally, it was your turn to introduce yourself. You bowed to everyone in the kitchen and was taken aback when Kyungsoo made an exception and stood infront of your table as you introduced yourself. "Annyeonghaseyo, (your name)-inmida. Please take good care of me~"

He leaned in slightly, closing the gap between the two of you. You could feel his hot breathe blowing onto your cheeks, as he spoke, "What a nice name, you may take a seat now."

Your face turned into a deep shade of crimson as you sat down. The girls in the kitchen threw you dirty looks and looks of great disgust. Kyungsoo walked briskly back to the front of the kitchen and clapped his hands to get the attention of the class back to him.

"Cooking is not something that you can learn just in one day, it is a skill that is slowly accumulated. There is no need to rush, take it slow and easy." Kyungsoo paused in the mid way of his sentence.

"Now, we have a very diligent student in the class." Kyungsoo indicated to you, all eyes in the kitchen looked towards your direction. You were pretty shocked when Kyungsoo mentioned you out of the blue.

"She had been copying down every single word that I was saying. Good job." Kyungsoo patted your head and picked up the notebook that you were furiously scribbling on a moment ago.

"Very neat handwriting. I am sure that pair of hand of yours can cook great dishes." you blushed at his compliment.

He smiled at you cutely, "So we would start with something fairly simple today. We are cooking spaghetti. To cook a good plate of spaghetti, you would need a ..."

That was the first lesson of your cooking class with your teacher Do Kyungsoo. It was quite fun, Kyungsoo was a great teacher, always explaining and guiding the students whenever they have difficulities with their cooking. 

However, no matter how frequent he helped the other students, you would always find him near your table and helping in every way that he could. Maybe it was just your imagination, but he seemed to be around your table most of the time.

He would stood beside you and give you instructions to help you with your cooking. Occasionally, he would give you a one to one tutorial, where he would put his hands over yours and guide you through the steps of the cooking.

He would have no idea how his little actions made you blush like crazy. 

Slowly, day by day, you started looking forward to cooking classes more and more. Not only because you had a special passion for cooking but you would like to see the one special person that had found his way to your heart.

On a particular difficult lesson, where you would have to bake a cake and to decorate it with icings, you could not figure out the right way to put the icing on the cake and it would always turn out smeared all over the cake.

You were very frustrated with yourself and decided to stay back after class to continue to venture into the right way of putting the icing onto the cake. You were too shy to ask Kyungsoo for tips and advice. You thought he would think you were clumsy and he might even laugh at you. After all, who would want to admit that they were failure in baking a cake to their long-time crush?

"(your name)?" Kyungsoo called out to you as the girls left the kitchen one after another. "Aren't you going home?"

"N-ne ..." you stuttered, a habit of yours whenever you talk to Kyungsoo, "I will be going home later. Erm, after I finished with this ..."

"Ah, if that is the case, I think you won't take long right?" Kyungsoo smiled and settled himself on the chair right infront of you, "I will wait for you until you are finished with this and I will walk you home, arrasso?"

"Ani!" you shook your head franctically, "You can go home first."

"Wae?" Kyungsoo pouted, "You don't like my accompaniment?" 

"No ... It is not like that." 

"Ok, that is good. I will wait for you then." Kyungsoo said while sticking out his tongue cheekily. 

You could no longer bear to reject him when he was so persistant on walking home together with you. You just wished that he would not realized how your fingers tangled together when you were trying to add some icing to the cake infront of you.

However, due to your dismay, Kyungsoo sat infront of you and watched each and every movement of yours intently with his abnormally large eyes. 

No matter how hard you tried to squeeze the icings onto the cake in a particular pattern, the cake still turned out ugly and messed up. You recalled the appearance of Kyungsoo's cake earlier this lesson. It looked perfect. It was as if the cake was a piece of white canvas and Kyungsoo was the artist with his paint brush. The cake turned out to be a beautiful piece of art. You sighed as you knew you would never be able to reach that kind of level.

Just as you were about to give up, Kyungsoo stood up from his chair and walked towards you. He stood behind you and wrapped his arms around you. He put both off his palms over your hands, which were holding onto the bag of icings and guided you through. The two of you worked in perfect synchonize.

"(your name)-ah, there is no need to rush through and try to perfect this just in one day."

You had successfully draw a heart shape on the cake with his help.

"This takes time and patience."

He wrote his initials in the heart shape, still holding onto your hands.

"There is no need to be upset, you can always ask me for help."

He wrote your initials beside his, gripping onto your hand even tighter. You could feel him breathing onto the back of your neck, tickling you slightly as the back of your ears turned red.

"See, you can do it." Kyungsoo smiled at you before letting go of your hand. His cologne lingered around you, sweeping you off your feet as your heart did a roller coaster ride.

You widdened your eyes at the letters in the heart shape, "Kyungsoo ..."

"Pretty isn't it?" Kyungsoo looked at the heart shape, totally oblivious to the fact that you were blushing like there was no tomorrow.

"Ne." you answered him nervously. 

Kyungsoo flashed you his heart shape smile and pinched your cheeks, "Come one, let's clear this up and go home."

In the calm silence of the spacious kitchen, the two of you cleaned up the mess you had made with the icing. None of you took the initiative to talk. Although there was no interaction between the two of you, you did not feel lonely. You could always sense his existance. 

The two of you walked out of the kitchen together after Kyungsoo had switched off the lights. It was late and it was an exceptionally cold night. You shivered slightly under the thin piece of shirt that you were wearing. You had forgotten to bring your sweater out.

Kyungsoo noticed your pale face due to the cold and took off his jacket and put it over your shoulders. You nearly jumped out of your skin as his hands brushed against your skin gently. 

Kyungsoo smiled at you reassuringly as he knew you were worried that he might be cold too, as though reading your mind, he told you, "I am fine."

His jacket smelled just like the kitchen, it was not those kind of unpleasant, oily smell. Instead, it gave you a sense of security and in the first time in your life, you felt close to him.

The two of you walked together, side by side on the empty streets of Seoul. Sometimes, your hand would bumped into his accidentally, making use of this opportunity, Kyungsoo slipped his hands into yours. Your fingers fitted perfectly into the spaces between his fingers. [A/N Lol. That would probably never hapen to me because I have ten potatoes instead of fingers ._.]

Kyungsoo cleared his throat loudly, trying to gain your attention as he spoke, "Valentines' Day is coming soon." he paused and waited for your response.

You nodded, not making any comments on it as your mind was still swirling because you were holding onto his hand. 

"I was just wondering if you would want to learn how to make some home made chocolates." Kyungsoo looked at you, hopefully, "You know ... To give to the person that you like."

"That would be a great idea." you smiled and decided that you should pay extra attention in that class and if the chocolates turned out well, you might give them to Kyungsoo secretly. A small smile crept up your face as you thought of Kyungsoo eating the chocolates that you had made for him.

"So ... " Kyungsoo said nervously, "Who would you be giving the chocolates to?"

You blinked twice. You did not see that question coming from him. "Haha." you laughed, trying to hide the awkwardness in your voice. "The person that I like?"

"(your name)~ Stop humoring me." Kyungsoo cooed. "Please tell me."

"No way. Unless you tell me who you would be giving the chocolates to too."

"Ok. Fine." 

"You first."

"That is so unfair. I asked you first."

"Please Kyungsoo, please tell me who you would give the chocolates to. Pretty please with a cheery on top?" 

"Aegyo is not allowed!"

"Kyungsoo~"

"..."

"Kyungsoo~"

"..."

"Kyungsoo~"

"Arrasso! Arrasso!" Kyungsoo could not stand your aegyo and gave in. "Promise you won't laugh at me or ignore me?"

"Ne." you replied him happily.

Kyungsoo gave you a suspicious look and decided it would be safer if he did a pinkie promise with you, "If you break the promise, you would have to give me the chocolates on Valentines' Day."

"Arrasso."

"I am giving the chocolates to this girl with a cute little smile, who is always so serious whenever she in my cooking class, she blushes easily, and ... She is standing right next to me."

You gawked at him, while opening and closing your mouth. The moment he said that, you felt as though the time had stop and the air was swooped out of your lungs, leaving you stood rooted to the ground gaping like a fish out of water.

"(your name)?" Kyungsoo waved his hand infront of your eyes, trying to get you back down to earth, but you were too shock to reply him, "(your name)?"

Kyungsoo sighed as his face fell in disappointment, "I knew your reaction would be something like this. It is ok if you don't feel the same way as I do. I had always been wanting to tell you this but I never had the chance to do so."

You continued staring at him, without any intention to speak to him.

"Anyway, you broke your promise. You ignored me." Kyungsoo sighed heavily again, "I won't force you to give me the chocolates. I know you would want to give the chocolates to your significant half badly." Kyungsoo blabbered on, not realizing that you were grinning from ear to ear.

"Pabo, Kyungsoo." you smiled and hugged him. "Even if I I did not break the promise, I would still be giving the chocolates to you because ..."

"Because you like me too?" Kyungsoo's eyes lit up instantly. 

"Ne. I want to thank you for walking into my life and making it more colourful for me. Plus I don't know if my chocolates would be edible, it would better to have someone to try it out for me." you winked at him.

Kyungsoo laughed, "I think I would give you extra lessons on that. I don't mind spending more time to teach you."

Kyungsoo held your face in his left palm and planted a kiss on your lips. You could feel frieworks around you as his soft lips touched yours. Although the kiss only lasted for a minute or so, you felt an eternity had passed by. 

"I would never want to give chocolate to anyone else except for you for the rest of my life." Kyungsoo whispered into your ears.

Love knocks on the door when you least expects it. [*inserts random quote*]

♡♡♡THE END♡♡♡

-------------------------------

I am going to study for my test tomorrow morning, meanwhile I hope you guys have a fun time reading this story. ^^

Do leave some comments for feedbacks. :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 65 9
EXO one shots. If you know who you want next, let me know, I'll try to make it happen. P.S Sorry if there is a few spelling errors; English is not m...
26.4K 544 42
Exo one-shots dedicated to all exo-l out there.. Hope u like this book Highest rank #3 in exo oneshot, #35 in exo inagines
5.2K 177 29
Don't worry, it's not a smut story. Probably any genre. Do not forget to vote and comment. Thank You
2.2K 60 45
The compilation of EXO's one-shots! One will make you drown in your tears, one will make your cheeks look like tomatoes, one will make you roll on yo...