Alpha And Her Mate Beta

By Diyasoni16

This is new story of MaNan.. how the beta pack pouring love to his mate alpha... how he is healing his mat... More

Chapter - 1 A
Chapter - 1 B
Chapter - 1 C
Chapter - 1 D
Chapter - 1 E
Chapter : 2 A
Chapter : 2 B
Chapter : 2 C
Chapter : 2 D
Chapter : 2 E
Chapter : 3 A
Chapter : 3 B
Chapter : 3 C
Chapter : 3 D
Chapter : 3 E
Chapter : 4 A
Chapter : 4 B
Chapter : 4 C
Chapter : 4 D

Prologue

5K 243 14
By Diyasoni16

Alpha And Her Mate Beta

Prologue

The Story Begins With Number Of Werewolf Pack... Some Of The Pack Are Alpha,Beta , Luna And Gamma.

Alpha It Is One Of The Most Powerful Pack In The World.

Beta Is The Second Powerful Pack In The World.

Luna Is Not Powerful Than Alpha And Beta

The Most Dangerous Pack Is Gamma In The Worlds. They Will Gain The Power From The Rare Werewolf From Any Pack. They Kill The Rare Were Wolf And Gain The Powers From That Were Wolf.

Now Moving To The Story.

A Boy Was Sleeping In The Bed. The Sunlight Fall On His Face.His Mother Is Calling Him For A Long Time. He Slowly Open His Eyes And Hear His Mom Voice.... He Slowly Get Up From The Bed And Move To The Washroom And Taking Shawer And Came Out From The Washroom And Changed His Dress. His Eyes Is Chocolate Brown Eyes. He Is Looking Handsome, Tall And Cute. Then He Left His Room And Came Down Through The Staircase. He Saw His Mother Was Working In The Kitchen.

B- Good Mrng Mom.

Mother - Good Morning My Son. Ur Frnds Are Waiting For U. U Go And Meet Them.

B- Ok Mom.

He Kissed On Her Cheek And Mv Towrs His Frnds.

His Frnds Saw Him And Said Good Morning Buddy.....

B- Good Morning . C How Are You?

C- I Am Fine M. How Are You?

M- I Am Fine C. By The Way Where Is Ur Mate.

C - She Is In The House.

that time his mom came to the hall.

C- hai mom.

Mom - hai c . where is ur mate ?

C - she is in the home mom.

Mom - C u guys r find your mates but see my son not find his mate. 

C- mom don't worry very soon he will find his mate. because he is a handsome person. he has both the power of vampire and werewolf power. U have the vampire power and dad has werewolf power. he is the prince of Beta pack mom. so do on hearing his friends words he started blushing like a girl...

Don't worry very soon he will find his mate.

M - mom i have a work on out. we will see in night mom . bye.

Mom - Ok bye son.

He and his friends left from that place.

M - C why r you talking so much this to my mom.

C- yaar u want to find ur mate soon that's why i am saying this to ur mom. ur age is going on.

M - my age is not going on. My age is now 25 only . do u get that.

C - M just relax don't be so angry... just chill.

C again - Ur mom is still worrying about you .

M-ya yaar i know that but what can i do for that ... some time it take time to find my mate yaar.

C – you don't worry yaar very soon you will find your mate. Now you concentrate on your work yaar.

M – haan haan yaar.

They reached the college. He park the car in the parking area. Then they move to the college.

In college

They see their friends. Mukthi is talking with her mate. Manik slowly move towards them and

Manik – boom...

Mukthi shocked and turn and see Manik .

Mukthi – you . I will not leave you Manik I am so scared... she started hitting him with the note.

Manik – where is Alya and Dhruv ?

Mukthi – you know about them na they always busy...

That time Alya and Dhruv came their. They saw them.

Alya – guys whats going on?

Mukthi – nothing yaar we are just talking about you.

Alya – really.

Manik – hai Alya & Dhruv

Alya & Dhruv – hai Manik .

Manik – guys we want to attend our classes... today we have an important class.... our teacher will take the class... that class is sometime boring yaar and it is interesting some time & today she is going to take the werewolf class. So we want to go..

Cabir – Manik you only saying this what happened to you? Are you okay! I want to check you.

He keep his hand on his forehand & started checking him..

Manik irritably – Cabir what are you doing? I am fine yaar. I feel some positive think inside me.... something today is going to happen....

Cabir – ok yaar... I know you are fine I am just kidding you. Shall we go!

Manik - yeah!

They move to their class... he move to his bench and sit there... He will not share his bench to another. (In college all of them are afraid of Manik & his friends.

Other student in the college were afraid to talk to them... No one in the college shook their head to face them.)

They saw the teacher is entering into the class. She keep the book in the table and started taking the class about the werewolves to the students...

The class is so interesting for Manik. He was carefully listening the class... after cmpltd the class they move to the canteen.

They order the burger for them....

Mukthi – guys then what is the today plan?

Manik – we are going to disco theque....

Alya – ya that's a great idea. We will go the disco theque in 7.00 P.M.

After the college is over they go to watch movie in the theatre.... they enjoy the horror movie for 2 hrs and move to the disco theque....

They are in the disco theque in up 12.00 A.M.

In other side.

A girl was celebrating her birthday in a birthday venue.. It is 18th birthday of her. She is the pack of Alpha. In her 18th birthday only she will transform to werewolf...

It is a full moon day... while she is going to cut the cake. She feel the moonlight fall on her and feeling her body is pain.. her face is started sweating heavily.,....

Her mom saw that and move towards her.....

Mom – Nandu what happened to you?(Yeah the girl is Nandu)

Nandu – I don't know mom suddenly my body is started paining...

Nandu dad – I think our daughter is going to transform.... leave her Avantika(her mom name is Avantika)

Avantika – But Vikram ( yeah Nandu dad name is Vikram) she is suffering in pain...

Vikram –while transforming into a werewolf for the 1st time the pain will happen yaar. Don't worry....

Within a few min she turn in to a pure white werewolf.. her parents saw her and shocked...

Vikram – Avantika it is a rare werewolf... we want to save our Nandu from the danger..... they will kill the rare werewolf to gain power....

Scene change...

P 1- the time come now to gain the power... I found a rare werewolf... go and catch the werewolf... and bring to me...

P1 henchman – say ok to their master and howled and left from that place....

Scene change

Nandini mom and dad hear sound of the werewolf...

The werewolf reached the birthday venue and attacked the alpha pack... Vikram & Avantika saw that and they don't know what to do?

Vikram – Nandu please get out from here....

Nandu – put dad...

Vikram - I said go.....

Avantika – Nandini please obey dad words we will manage this...

Nandu – but mom..

Nandu mom & dad – I said go....they gave a book to her.

Nandu can't able to utter a single word.. she started running in her werewolf form.. she move far away & turn back saw her mom & dad. The werewolves stabbed the knife on them.... she screamed as mom & dad ... the were wolf turn & see her......

She was started running in the middle of the road......

In other side...

Manik & his frns come out from the disco theque....

Manik – guys I will drop you guys to the home...

Cabir – Manik don't worry we will go to our home...

Manik – ok as your wish friends.... ok bye guys...

His friends – bye....

Manik open the car door and enter into the car. He left from that place... Nandu was running in the same road in werewolf form... while driving the car, the juice bottle fall on the car.. he bent down to take the bottle and getup that time he get shocked & hit the werewolf... he suddenly get out from the car & see the pure white rare werewolf. He took the werewolf in his arms..and he saw the gamma pack werewolf ...

The gamma pack werewolf move towards Manik ...

The werewolf – give the werewolf to us...

Manik – no I will not....

He kept her in the back side of the car.... they attack Manik . his angry raises the peak.. and his eyes is turn into red.... he also fight with the werewolf and drink the blood.. the werewolf died but some of them gamma pack werewolf escaped from that place...

Then he saw the werewolf... the werewolf turn in to girl... he saw her doll like face... then he saw the book in her hand. Then he started driving the car..

Keep smiling 💛 💙 💜 💚 ❤ 💔 💗 💓

Love diyu 💛 💙 💜 💚 ❤ 💔 💗 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 931 30
COMPLETE Sequel (Book 2) of the story 'My Best Friends' Alpha is My Mate.' This story can not be read alone! Read Book 1 before reading this story. T...
1.7K 93 17
This is a world where power and dominance stand above anything and everything else. This is a world where you don't want to run around in the dark. ...
10.9K 329 46
Evelyn has everything. She is strong, independent, beautiful and a soon to be alpha. Everyone she comes across either wants to be with her or wants t...
2M 79.8K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...