Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By blondiemattson_93

creepypasta random scenarios!!! some romantic, some random... who knows what might turn up in these scenarios! More

Random creepypasta scenarios!!!:3
When You Two Meet
When He Doesn't Take No For An Answer
First Date!!!
When He Comes Over Drunk
When He's All Loopy
When He Asks You to Be His Girlfriend
When He Watches You Sleep
Lost Silver!!!:):):)
When He's Being Perverted
When You Spend A Holiday Together
When He Meets Your Ex
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
Offenderman!!!!!!!!! hehe:)
When You Kiss (Officially)
When He Cheats
MIX UP mix up MIX UP
When He Crawls Back To You
When you find someone else
Exiting Time:(
When You Give Him A Second Chance
Eyeless Jack;)
Ticci Toby!!!
Hey guys...
YOU GUYS...
Ticci Toby Continued
When He Is Scared Sh*tless
When He Brings Up Kids
New Characters!
New Character #1
Note
Character #2
One-Shots?
Character #3
YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY!
Character #4
Character #5
When He Fails
When You Two Go To The Beach

When You Meet One Of His Friends

2.1K 41 12
By blondiemattson_93

Jeff

Today, Jeff has decided you would meet one of his best friends... someone named Ben, it all you know.

{She doesn't know his name is all capitals, so that's why it isn't capitalized.}

"So, Jeff, tell me about Ben, please, so I know what to expect, at least a little bit, please?" Jeff nods his head in polite understanding.

"BEN is a gamer. A TOTAL gamer. There probably isn't a game or consol he hasn't played- and beat." you nod.

"Okay, so he's a gamer. But what does he look like? How does he act?"

"Well, he's blonde, and he likes green clothing items... And as for the way he acts? Well... let's just say that he thinks he's... very favored among girls."

"Oooookayyyyy?"

"Don't worry babe, I'll keep you safe from him." You nod, holding his hand just a liiiiittle bit tighter.

"Here we are, where he said he'd meet us."

"In a videogame store-"

"Hey, Jeff!" BEN says, popping out of a tv screen, making you squeal and hide behind Jeff.

He can come out of screens?!?!?! What the Fu-

Conscience, don't judge.

Whatever...

"So, who's your... friend?" BEN asks, scanning you up and down after he walks over to meet you two. Jeff pulls you close to him and puts his arm around your shoulders.

"BEN, this is my girlfriend, Y/N. Y/N, this is BEN."

"Pleased to meet you, BEN." You stick your hand out for him to shake, but he kisses it gently instead, making your cheeks turn a little pink.

"BEN, don't even try."

"I wasn't planning on it. I have a beautiful girlfriend of my own, and I don't plan on cheating on her."

Yeah, suuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrre.

Conscience! We just met him! Don't judge him, like I said earlier!

And like I said earlier- Whatever...

BEN Drowned

"BEN, I want to meet one of your friends. Please?" you ask one day, as you two were walking through a park.

"Okay, let's go meet one of them right now!" He says excitedly to you, and you smile and follow him. You both walk through the woods, and end up at a GINORMOUS mansion in the middle of the deep, deep woods. BEN goes to knock in the door, and it opens.

"Slender? You hooooome?" BEN calls, and you stand just inside the closed door, not knowing what to do. Suddenly, a tal, white figure in a nice suit appears in front of you and BEN, and you can't help but freeze in fright.

Oh my god... it's Slender Man!!!!! Run for your f*cking life, Y/N!!! get the f*ck out of here!!!

You try to turn around, you really do, but you are too frozen in fright to move.

"Y/N, this is Slenderman, Slenderman, this is Y/N, my beautiful girlfriend." BEN beams, seeming so proud to call you his girlfriend.

"A pleasure to meet you, Y/N." Slenderman says, bowing to you, and you are so shocked that you feint.

¤Three hours later- at your home¤

"Uughhhhh... Wh-what happened?" you ask, slowly sitting up in your bed.

"We went to meet Slenderman, and you did, but you feinted, for some odd reason..."

Well, DUH!!! Of course we feinted!!! That was F*CKING SLENDERMAN!!!!! HE'S GONNA KILL US NOW!!!

"N-now that I've s-seen him... is he g-gonna k-kill me?!" you ask in total fright. BEN chuckles.

"Haha, no, silly. You're my girlfriend. He would never." you -and your conscience- sigh in relief. Then BEN said his goodbyes and you fell into a deep sleep.

Masky

"Y/N, I'd like you to meet Hoody, my best friend." You turn to see 'Hoody' next to Masky on the sidewalk.

"Oh! Hello Hoody!!! Nice to meet you!!!" Then you turn to Masky.

"He wears a mask, just like you!" then you turn back to Hoody.

"Can I see your face?"

"Y/N!!! You just met him! You don't have to, Hoody, she's just super friendly."

"No, it's fine. She'd see it sometime or another anyway. He takes his hood and mask off, a d reveals the greenest eyes you've ever seen.

"Wowwwww... Your eyes are gorgeous!" you gush, being a sucker for pretty eyes.

"Haha, thank you, Y/N." he says as he puts his mask and hood back on.

*Back At Home...*

"Ummm, Y-Y/N?"

"Yeah, Masky?"

"D-do you think... I-I have ... pretty... eyes?" Masky asks, a little downcast, wary of your answer.

"Of course. Your eyes are very pretty." Masky nods, and is happy again. You two spend the rest of the day watching kids movies and laughing at the movies.

Hoody

"Okay, Y/N, we are going to go meet my best friend today." Hoody declares to you, and you make no move to get up from bed.

"Y/NNNNNNNNNN, we need to go! You need to get up and ger ready so we can meer him!!!"

"Uuuggghhh... fiiiiinnneee." you groan, rolling out of bed right onto your carpeted floor.

An "ouch" is muffled into the carpet, but you're too lazy to get up. Luckily, Hoody is motivated, and he hears you, and stands you up.

"Now, get ready!" he playfully lifts up his mask and winks at you, smirking.

Ever sinse the first tine that he grabbed your bum, he's always kind of... flirted with you like that.

So? He's my boyfriend, and that is going to be okay. You Can Deal.

As he turns to walk away to leave you to get ready, he lightly smacks your bum. You turn and mock-glare at him, and he just shoots you a cheeky grin as he closes your door.

xx

~Time to go~

"Y/N, come on! It's time to go!!!" Hoody calls to you from down stairs. You finish slipping your TOMS on, and you fly down the steps and to Hoody.

xx

"Hey Hoody!!!" you hear someone call to your boyfriend. He pulls you over to his friend.

"Y/N, this is Dark Link. Dark, this is Y/N."

"Such a pleasure to meet a beautiful girl." then Hoody smacks Dark in the arm.

"Owww!!! What was that for?!" You can tell Hoody is glaring at Dark from under his mask.

"She's my girlfriend." Dark immediately drops your hand, and stares wide-eyed at Hoody.

"Dude, I'm so sorry. I-I didn't know." Hoody accepts the apology, and you just stand there awkwardly for a second.

"So..." Dark says, trying to clear the awkward silence.

"FroYo?" you bring up, and both boys lighten up.

"FroYo!" the boys chant together, and you all laugh as Hoody links his arm with yours and you continue to walk down to the quaint little FroYo shop down tbe street.

Lost Silver

"Y/N, m-meet my b-brother... G-"

"Glitchy Red. So nice to meet such a gorgeous girl as you." Red pulls you to him and kisses the top of your hand.

"R-Red... Sh-she's my g-girlfriend..."

"What???" he looks to you for confirmation, and you proudly nod, kissing Silver's cheek, making him blush madly.

"No way. M-my brother could NEVER get a girl as amazing as you. This isn't even true!" he denies all of the relationship. You just laugh.

"Yes, he asked me out bravely, and I said yes. He didn't even stutter when he asked me." you proudly tell the gist of the story.

"Wait- you're telling me that you agreed to dating him?!" Red still is in denial of it all.

"Yes. I wouldn't of ever thought of saying no." then Red walks away, shaking his head.

"Well? Are you coming with me to eat, or not?" Red says without looking back. You intertwine your hand with Silver's, and you quickly catch up to Red, going to enjoy a very comfortable lunch.

Sense the sarcasm.

Kay, next chapter is up!!! What should I do next? please, I am running out of random ideas. I need help- PLEASE. So comment, vote, and fan please! I love you, all of my little human beans:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991K 16.1K 197
Well whaddya know whaddya know I actually managed to fill up an entire book with these bloody headcannons. And, surprise surprise, I have an overacti...
8.4K 99 36
So..I am in love with creepypastas and I thought why not write a book..so here you go this will involve Slenderman Jeff the killer Ben drowned Hoo...
443K 7.7K 45
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...
1.2K 13 56
:P