Genji x Reader [One-Shots]

By Amberhen

On the weekends I'll update with two shots on both days. This is my first time of making a one-shot so please... More

Greetings (Young Genji x Reader)
Cyber Cat (Genji Cat x Reader)
Pick Up Lines (Flirty Genji x Reader)
Rain Drops (Young Genji x Reader)
Arcade (Genji x Reader)
Saddness and Comfort (Genji x Sad Reader)
Dance Lessons (Genji x Reader)
Date Gone Wrong (Young Genji x Reader)
Memories (Genji x Reader)
Love At First Sight (Young Genji x Reader)
Cheater (Cheating Genji x Reader)
What A Player (Playboy Young Genji x Reader)
Helping Hand (Injured Genji x Reader)
Cat VS Dog (Inu! Young Genji x Neko! Reader)
Inner Peace (Young Genji x Reader)
Jealousy (Genji x Reader)
Jealously part:2 (Genji x Reader)
Bad Boy (Young Genji x Young Reader)
Fights (Genji x Reader)
Cheating part:2 (Genji x Reader x Hanzo)
Circus Of The Dead (Young Genji x Animatronic Reader)
After The Wedding (Genji x Reader)
Sugar Treats (Young Genji x Reader)
Can We Keep Him? (Puppy Genji x Young Reader)
Time For A Bite (Animatronic Genji x Young Reader)
Siblings (Brother Genji x Sister Reader x Brother Hanzo)
Harmony (Genji x Reader)
Discord (Genji x Killer Reader)
Wolf Out (Wolf Genji x Young Reader)
Nya~ (Neko Genji x Reader)
Good Girl (Young Genji x Puppy Reader)
Surprise Big Brother! (Genji x Young Reader)
Halloween Party {special-shot} (Genji x Reader)
Falling Love part:1 (Young Genji x Young Reader)
Once In November part:2 (Young Genji x Young Reader)
Partners In Crime part:3 (Young Genji x Young Reader)
Beast Of The Night (Werewolf Genji x Reader)
Welcome To The Famliy (Young Genji x Animatronic Reader)
Can We Keep Him? Part 2 (Dog Genji x Teen Reader)
I Won't Hurt You (Animatronic Genji x Young Reader)
Demons and Angels (Demon Genji x Angel Reader)
I'll Protect You (Father Genji x Daughter Reader)
Random Question
Conventions (Genji x Cosplaying Reader)
Love Before The Accident (Young Genji x Young Reader)
Dragons Anger (Father Genji x Daughter Reader)
Being Thankful {special-shot} (Genji x Reader)
Shimadas Love (Genji x Reader x Hanzo)
Problems (Genji x Young Reader)
Happy Birthday {special-shot} (Young Genji x Amber)
The Pain She Feels (Young Genji x Bullied Reader)
Underground (Young Genji x Monster Reader)
Snowflakes (Genji x Young Reader)
Cold Nights (Genji x Reader)
Awkward Ice Skating (Young Genji x Young Reader)
Bullying (Young Genji x Bullied Young Reader)
Authors Note
You're Not Alone (Genji x Child Reader)
Why Can't You See My Love? (Genji x Oblivious Reader)
I Wish To Stay Human (Dragon Genji x Dragon Reader)
Silent Words (Genji x Mute Reader)
Author's Note 2
I Never Wanted A Goodbye... (Genji x Dying Reader)
Author's Note 3
Return Of An Old Friend
New Friend
Broken
Obsessed With You [Part 1]
Monster
New Friend [Part 2]
House Of Wolves [Part 1]
Something Found
Victim Of Lies [Part 1]
House Of Memories [Part 2]
Saviour From A Monster
Missing You...
Art Design
Victims Of Lies {Part:2}
Author's Note 4
These Wolves I Dream Of
One Of A Kind
The Lucky Egg
The Promise [Part 1]
Behind The Mask
Embarrassed
You Are Perfect
Broken (Pt. 2) = Revenge
Phantom At The Ball
No Control
Don't Hit On My Man
Blind Love
Not Alone Tonight
No More Broken Promises
His Hidden Feelings
Two Different Sides
Obsessed With You [Part 2]
The Aftermath
Just Friends
The Lover
Flowered Love
Its Going To Get Better
Child's Play [Part 1]
The Night You Were Gone [Part 1]
Child's Play [Part 2]
My Hero [Part 1]
Difference Between You And I [Part 1]
Difference Between You And I [Part 2]

To Be A Hero One Day

1.1K 32 21
By Amberhen

(Father!Genji x Young!Reader)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little girls eyes brightened as she watched the well known heroes attack the villains and saving civilians on my computer screen. She smiled brightly when her favorite hero came into screen and deflected the bullets being shot at him. "Ah, he's so cool... I wanna be just like him when I grow up one day." She say to herself as the fighting continued on until the heroes were victorious in defeating the villains. As the people cheered and media tried to ask questions, the group of heroes left as soon as there was no threat. She sighed as cyborg looking man eyed at the camera for a moment giving his signature peace sign before leaving as well. Turning off the computer, she jumped off the chair and ran out of her room to look for her father.

"Dad! Dad! Guess what! There was another fight and the heroes won again! And the cool looking cyborg hero was with them!" (Y/N) yelled as she ran around the house looking for him. After sometime, she couldn't find him. "Dad? Where are you?" (Y/N) questioned quietly as a thud was heard towards the backyards door. Walking to the door, (Y/N) looked through the glass and froze. Her eyes widen in shock and gasped. "No way... He's here!" (Y/N) whispered as she watched him looking around before he shakes his head. The hero placed a hand on his mask and was about to take it off when he caught (Y/N) watching him.

He started to panic as she opened the door and rushed out. "Wow! You're that one hero that was on tv! The one that deflected all those bullets and saved some of the civilians! This is so cool to meet you in person, I'm your biggest fan!" (Y/N) said excited as her small body shaked with excitement. "Ah yes, I was one if the few heroes there in the fight eariler. And I'm very flattered that you're one of my biggest fans." The hero said nervously as the green glow of his mask seemed to glow a little brighter then normal. "Yeah! I'm so happy! But... what are you doing here? Are you going to fight more villians!" (Y/N) asked as she holds her hands together, barely containing herself.

"Uh- Yes! Yes, I was about to find more villians! Ah, but I have to go look for them right now. Why don't you go back inside, I'm sure your father is waiting for you." The hero said before giving (Y/N) his signature peace sign and jumping into the air and over the trees, disappearing from her sight. (Y/N) awed at his action before returning the peace sign to him and running inside. Going to the living room, she saw her father nervously sitting on the couch with his phone in hand. "Dad! Dad! You won't believe who I just saw!" "Oh, what is it my little blossom?" Genji asked as (Y/N) rushed to him, jumping up and down. "I just meet the cyborg hero! He was so cool looking!" (Y/N) said as she held her hands up.

Genji looked at his daughter, smiling sweetly as he picked her up and sat (Y/N) beside him on the couch. "Oh did you now? I wish I could've meet him, but maybe next time I can." Genji said as he chuckled. (Y/N) looked at her father for a moment before looking at her hands. "I'll make sure that you get to meet him one day..." "Huh? And how will you do that?" Genji questioned nervously in fear his own daughter figured out true identiy as (Y/N) looked him in the eyes. "When I grow up, I'm going to be like him. I'm going to be a hero just like him and save people!" (Y/N) smiled brightly as Genji sighed inwardly as he looked at her shocked before chuckling, shaking his head.

"I'm sure you'll be a great hero one day my little blossom, but you know it requires a lot of training and determination. Are you sure you want to be a hero?" Genji questioned as he watched his daughter, grinning ear to ear. "Yes! I want to be a hero no matter what! I'll train if thats what it takes!" (Y/N) yelled as she stood up on the couch and punched the air around her. Genji chuckled as he wraps his arms around (Y/N)'s small body and kisses her forehead. "Okay then, but you'll have to wait until you're older so you won't get hurt, okay?" "Okay!" (Y/N) said excitedly as she escaped his hug and ran off to her room, Genji chuckling at his daughters action. "I hope one day you'll be a hero... So you can find out to see I'm not just a father to you, but also a hero..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 196 18
Hiii so I'm gonna do Spoby One shots! Hope you like themm :) byeeee! make sure you follow me!
130K 2.8K 32
{Highest ranking: #1 in Genji!} You were friends with Genji and Hanzo in their youth. Tragic events split you all apart and you reunite years later a...
27.8K 841 6
*Image above is made by enshanlee on Deviantart. ~ A short Hanzo X Reader Fanfic. For as long as you've remembered, Hanzo Shimada would come across p...
27.3K 485 33
This will be a collection of short chapters with a story about how both you and Genji progress through life together. There will be rough times, ther...