EXO One Shots

By kkam_jongin

This is EXO One Shots! If you have any request, feel free to inbox me. I will try my best to fulfill your req... More

Greetings!
Kai One Shot
Kai One Shot
Happy Birthday Luhan! 鹿晗生日快乐!
Luhan One Shot
Kris One Shot (for kpopcrazyy)
Feeling down
Kris One Shot [feat Tao] (for YouKnowWho_xoxo)
Sehun One Shot (for kpopcrazyy)
Lay One Shot (for yukiichan23)
Sehun One Shot [feat Chen] (for yukiichan23)
Luhan One Shot (for yukiichan23)
Baekhyun One Shot (for YouKnowWho_xoxo)
Xiumin One Shot (for FabulousChickLabsU)
Lay One Shot (for kpopcrazyy)
Tao One Shot(for kpopcrazyy)
Kyungsoo One Shot (for Edaline)
HunHan One Shot [Love triangle] (for yukiichan23)
Kyungsoo One Shot (for FabulousChickLabsU)
Sehun One Shot (for Eli4199)
Chen One Shot (for kpopcrazyy)
Baekhyun One Shot (for Edaline)
Sehun One Shot (for YehetBubbleTeaSehun)
Baekhyun One Shot
Kaisoo One shot [love triangle] (for _THELeiacorn_
Baekhyun One Shot (for Edaline)
Chanyeol One Shot (for Edaline
Suho One Shot
Kyungsoo One Shot (for SafyreKX)
BaekTao [Love Triangle] (for Mindy72)
Chanyeol One Shot
Chanyeol One Shot 灿烈 (for brokengalaxies)
Chanyeol One Shot
Kris One Shot (for norarieqa)
EXO One Shot
Lay One Shot 艺兴 (for brokengalaxies)
Lay One Shot
BaekHun One Shot [love triangle] (for lispbaby)
Kris One Shot (for KkaebSong)
Author's Note (Please Read)
Kyungsoo One Shot (for EXOHappyVirus)
Tao One Shot (for Mindy72)
Xiumin One Shor (for JoEy_MuNy)
Baekhyun One Shot (for lispbaby)
Baekhyun One Shot (for EXOHappyVirus)
Kyungsoo One Shot (Nichel_DoKyungSoo)
Lay One Shot (for CindyTan0820)
Luhan One Shot (for adamarisx333)
KrisHun One Shot [OTP] (for everykpop)
BaekHun One Shot [love triangle]
Tao One Shot (for Shadowsaphira)
Kris One Shot (for thatindiangurl)

Chanyeol One Shot (for FightergirlBlue)

6.7K 182 31
By kkam_jongin

This One Shot is for FightergirlBlue.

Have fun reading :))

-------------------------------

You sat down at your usual spot in the library. It was a comfy little corner with some cushions near the window. You smiled as you settled yourself down with a book in your hand. It was raining heavily outside but you felt sheltered and cozy inside the library with the books surrounding you, you started reading the book in your hand.

You decided to spend the rest of your day there.

You were engrossed in your novel as you heard footsteps approaching you. You looked up and saw a tall and good looking guy standing infront of you with a nice toothy smile. He was dripping wet from head to toe and whenever he walked, his shoes would make loud squeaking sounds.

You could not help but giggled at his hilarious sight. He scratched his head in embarassment as a visible red creeped onto his pale white face.

He asked you shyly in his deep husky voice, "Erm, hi, sorry to disturbed, but is there anyone sitting here?" He pointed at the empty seat next to you.

You nodded your head to indicate to him that the seat is available and returned back to you book.

He smiled at you and sat down greatfully.

You could not concentrate on you book any longer as he would sneezed loudly every now and then. You took a glance at him, he was drenched from the rain and you wondered why he did not go back home to change first before coming to the library. You decided to observe him secretly.

He left his things that were equally wet as him on the seat beside you as he went of to find a book. His shoes squeaked unpleasantly, earning him some death glares from the librarian. You chuckled to yourself as you saw he bowed 90 degrees towards the librarian and mouthed an inaudible "Mianhae", only to get himself into more trouble as he accidentally bumped into a shelf of books and caused all the books to fall from the shelf.

The librarian was furious. She ordered him to picked up all the books and put them back in the correct order. The poor guy pouted at her and sighed, while he resign to fate.

The giant bend down and picked up all the books manually, whenever he moved, he would leave trails of rain water behind on the mattress. The books that he picked up would also be wet. The librarian finally gave up on trying to let him pick up the books as a punishment and let him off.

He flashed the librarian a charming smile before skipping off to find his books.

You found him really interesting and you wondered if you should make friends with him. However, you were too shy to do so.

He came back with a huge pile of books. You wondered if he was doing some kind of research. You cranked your neck to take a look at the kind of book that he had taken from the shelf. There were books like "How to be a Rapper", "Your First Guide to Become a Successful Rapper", "Rap with Confidence".

It was all books on how to rap. You looked at this guy infront of you who had a cute smile. It was hard for you to picture him as a rapper. He noticed you looking at his books and he whispered to you, "You can take a look at the books if you are interested."

He misunderstood you and thought you were interested in rapping too. You grinned and shook your head.

"It is ok, I don't mind." He smiled at you again. He must have thought that you were too shy and that was why you rejected him.

You raised the book in your hand to indicate to him that you already had a book that you had not finished reading. He nodded knowingly and pointed at the author of the book and told you, "I think he is a great rapper."

You laughed and wondered if you had heard him correctly, a great rapper? What was he talking about?

He realized that he had said something wrong and smacked himself hard on the forehead, "I meant he is a great author."

You grinned back at him, "It is ok to make mistakes. You must really wanted to be a rapper." you pointed at the kind of books that he had took interest in. "Hwaiting~"

"Ne. Hwaiting!" he said it a little too loudly and he received a harsh shush by the annoyed librarian. You could not help but laugh at his silly but cute actions.

For the next few days, you came to the library almost every single day in the hopes to meet that tall guy with wacky nerdy huge glass and a toothy grin. And lucky as you were, you met him every single day, however, this time, he was not as drenching wet as the first time you had met him.

He still had a special interest in rapping and he would always sit at the empty seat next to you read the books he had gotten from the shelf.

You did not why he always chose to sit beside you when there was a lot more other seats available in the library. You came up with your own conclusion that he probably likes reading by the window just like you did. Obiviously, you were too shy to ask him the real reason why.

Days, weeks and months past by, you would always see him there. He would always greet you with  his signature grin. It had also become a habit of yours to remind him to bring his things back because he was always forgetful and left his belongings lying around in the library.

There was a weird chemistry between the two of you, even though you had never had a proper conversation with him, it felt like the both of you knew each other very well and could read each other's thoughts without saying it out loud.

A sweet romantic sensation would always lingered around the two of you at the quiet corner of the library. You did not know if you were the only who felt that way or did he felt the same too?

You asked yourself when would you have the courage to ask him what his name was and get to know he a little bit more. Or maybe even get to meet him somewhere else instead of the library.

One day, your chance had finally arrived. It was yet another simple day where you sat down at the corner with a book in your hands and shortly after, he arrived with that same cheerful smile. It was just that today he did not stay long, he borrowed a book and went off in a rush.

It was then you realized a small notebook lying on the floor beside your feet. You picked up the small notebook in curiosity.

On the cover of the notebook, was an untidy scrawl, "This is the property of Park Chanyeol"

Park Chanyeol? What a familiar name. It then dawn on you that the last time you picked up a library card which belonged to the gaint with a toothy grin, you saw the name Park Chanyeol on it too. You realized how stupid you were to not notice his name was actually Park Chanyeol for such a long time.

You quickly jumped up from your seat and ran out of the library to catch up with Chanyeol. You hoped he had not gone away too far. You thanked your lucky stars as you found Chanyeol right outside the library, preparing to cross the road. However, with his long legs and he was walking at a fast speed, you were not able to catch up with him.

By the time you had finished crossing the road, he was already heading towards a huge crowd. You panicked, you might lost track of him. Then you realized, you did not need to worry about that because no matter how crowded that place was, you could always see his head bobbing up and down in the crowd. Good thing that he was tall.

Now all you got to worry was to how to wrestle the crowd to get to him. Just as you were about to give up, he walked into an alley where there were not much people. You picked up your walking speed and followed closely behind him.

Chanyeol suddenly stopped walking and stood infront of a beautiful girl.

"Yah! Park Chanyeol! You are late." The girl looked at her watch and looked at Chanyeol with a frustrated expression.

"Mianhae~" Chanyeol said while scratching his head sheepily.

"Don't tell me you were at the library again."

"Hahaha ..." Chanyeol laughed nervously and hid the book in his hand behind his back.

You stood behind the two of them dumbly and wondered what you should do next. Walk up to him and tell him that he left his notebook in the library? Would that be a good thing to do, to interrupt his chat with that girl? Who was that girl anyway? His girlfriend?

Yound found yourself getting jealous as you thought that girl was his girlfriend. She was really beautiful and gorgeous while you looked at yourself, sweating like a pig after chasing after Chanyeol for so long. You hair was all over the place.

You thought you should just leave the two of them to continue the conversation and you can return the notebook to Chanyeol tomorrow. Just as you were about to make a move first, Chanyeol spotted you and called out your name, "(your name)!"

You turned around in surprise upon hearing the familiar husky deep voice. How did he know your name?

"Yeol, so she is that girl that you kept talking about at home?" the girl beside Chanyeol smiled evilly.

Chanyeol's large oversized ears turned red, "Noona! Don't make fun of me!"

"Noona?" you asked, confused.

"Oh, look how forgetful I am." Chanyeol slipped his hands into yours naturally and pulled you towards his noona, "This is my noona, (your name). This is (your name), noona."

You bowed awkwardly towards Chanyeol's noona. You were embarassed that you were jealoused of her at first, she was Chanyeol's noona, not girlfriend. No wonder they were siblings, both equally good looking and breathe taking.

Chanyeol's noona smiled at you, you found the smile quite similar to Chanyeol's. She patted your head, "(your name)-ah, you are really cute. No wonder our Channie likes you."

"Ani!" Chanyeol quickly covered his noona's mouth before she said revealed anything else. "She meant ... She meant that I like ... I like to ... I like to go to the library! Yeah, that is right." Chanyeol, stammered, trying to cover up.

"Oh, why are you here?" Chanyeol asked you, breaking the awkwardness between the three of you. You raised up the notebook in your hands and handed it to him.

"Oh." Chanyeol chuckled at himself and took the notebook from your hands greatfully. "Look how forgetfull I am."

"Gomawo (your name)." You smiled at him and decided to leave.

"Wait," Chanyeol's noona grabbed your wrist and held you back, "Channie-ah, since (your name) had run such a long way just to return your notebook, why don't you walk her home to express your gratitude?"

"But ... Noona!" Chanyeol pouted at his noona cutely as his face turned red.

"It is ok. I can walk home by myself." you said, not wanting to disturb them.

"Park Chanyeol!" Chanyeol's noona put her hands on her waist, "Where are your manner?" She then turned towards you with a huge and friendly smile on her face, totally different from the furious face that she gave to Chanyeol, "No worries, my dear, Yeollie will walk you home."

Chanyeol's noona pushed him towards you and walked off, "Have fun my dongsaengs~"

Chanyeol smiled at you awkwardly and held your hands once more, "I guess, I will just walk you home." he said nervously. "Let's go (your name)."

"Ne." you blushed deeply as you felt the warmth coming from his palm.

"Chanyeol?"

"Ne." Chanyeol answered you, "Wait, how do you know my name?"

"The notebook."

"Oh, hahaha. I am so stupid."

"No you are not. Rapper Chanyeol~ How did you know my name then?"

"Well ... Can I don't tell you that?"

"Wae?" you pouted at him and decided to use some aegyo.

"Uh ..." Chanyeol hesistated, "How am I am suppose to tell you that I stalked you so I knew your name?" Chanyeol quickly covered his mouth as he realized he said the wrong thing.

"You stalked me?"

"Aniya! It is not like what you think ..." Chanyeol waved his hands infront of your face franctically, emphasizing to you that he was not a stalker. "I just picked up your diary by accident ... And ... Well ..."

Chanyeol fished out your diary from his pocket. You widdened your eyes in horror. How long had he got your diary with him? How come you did not realize your diary was missing?

You tried to snatched the diary from his hand, but he was too quick and too tall for you. "If you forgive me then I will return you your diary." Chanyeol grinned at you. His smile was your weakness, "Ok, I forgive you. Now give me back my diary."

He grinned from ear to ear and handed your diary to you.

"Did you, did you read it?"

Chanyeol blushed and laughed nervously, "Promised me you won't be angry ..."

"Park Chanyeol!" you hit him in the arm, "How much have you read?"

"Erm ... Just a little bit ... Until the page saying, today I met a tall giant with a toothy grin. He is really good looking and funny. My heart could not stop beating when I see him ... I think I am in love." Chanyeol took one look at you and held up three fingers, "I swear I only read until there!"

"Only? Until? That is a lot you know!" to be exact, that was the last page you had written in before it landed in Chanyeol's hands.

"(your name), mianhae~" Chanyeol said, while melting you with his charming smile. "Let's get to know each other better in the future arraso?" Chanyeol leaned in and planted a kiss on your forehead and instantly all your anger was washed down the drain.

Congratulations for earning yourself a library mate and most likely a boyfriend~

Chu~ ♡

           ♡♡♡THE END♡♡♡

-------------------------------

I hope you liked the story ^^

It was probably not the story line you have requested but I hope it is somewhere along that line :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 544 42
Exo one-shots dedicated to all exo-l out there.. Hope u like this book Highest rank #3 in exo oneshot, #35 in exo inagines
5.2K 177 29
Don't worry, it's not a smut story. Probably any genre. Do not forget to vote and comment. Thank You
2.2K 60 45
The compilation of EXO's one-shots! One will make you drown in your tears, one will make your cheeks look like tomatoes, one will make you roll on yo...
737K 16.2K 123
EXO oneshots! EXO Imagines | 25/6/14 | © cherrylisps