Claimed |1|

By itsHaley_D

In a world full of gangs, drugs, violence, claims, it doesn't surprise me how many people feel unsafe with th... More

Update
Chapter 1 The great Katherine
Chapter 2 School lunch date
Chapter 3 Party
Chapter 4 LaMelo Ball
Chapter 5 Sibling comfort
Chapter 6 Shopping
Chapter 7 faking it...mostly
Chapter 8 The Nerdy Twins
Chapter 9 Vacation planning
Chapter 10 The Amour siblings
Chapter 11 The great escape
Chapter 12 High Emotions
Chapter 13 Ending the horrible day
Chapter 14 Making up
Chapter 15 St. Barts
Chapter 16 Getting to know the fam
Chapter 17 New tricks
Chapter 18 Family Drama
Chapter 19 Home
Chapter 20 Stressful day
Chapter 21 Date
Chapter 22 Cali Cartel
Chapter 23 Hospital trip
Chapter 24 Careful Watch
Chapter 25 Taken
Chapter 26 Running
Chapter 27 Apart
Chapter 28 Found
Chapter 29 Amour Family
Chapter 30 Roller Coaster
Chapter 31 Over it all
Chapter 32 The guy with the snake tattoo
Chapter 33 It's not personal...well maybe it is
Chapter 34 No trust
Chapter 35 New leader
Chapter 36 Finding him
Chapter 37 Memory lost
Chapter 38 Adjustment
Chapter 39 Rightful place
Chapter 40 I'm back baby
Chapter 41 Returning
Chapter 42 Devilish
Chapter 43 Let's just go
Chapter 44 Loose Ends
Chapter 46 Last day in Rome
Chapter 47 Bora Bora
Update
Chapter 48 Popping the question
Squeal: Alive

Chapter 45 Rome Italy day one: Adventures

1.7K 42 7
By itsHaley_D

LAMELO

I woke up to the sun shining in the room annoying me, I moved around the bed trying to find a way to block it out. Kat whimpered moving into me more hiding her face, I sighed wrapping my arm around her trying to fall back to sleep.

"Melo" She whispered tapping my chest.

"I'm right here kitten" I whispered tiredly

"Can you close the curtains please. The sun is killing me" She groaned. I sighed finally peeling open my eyes groaning as they adjusted but once they did it wasn't the sun I was worried about anymore. There was man standing over the bed closer to Kat looking down at the bed with a boner. Sick bastard.

"Who the fuck are you" I snapped lunging over Kat grabbing him punching him in the face Kat screaming.

"WHY ARE YOU IN OUR ROOM? WHO ARE YOU" I yelled slamming him into the wall. He didn't say anything he just stared at me, I punched him again throwing him onto the floor kicking him.

"WHY WERE YOU STANDING OVER MY GIRLFRIEND? ANSWER ME" I yelled kicking him again. Suddenly he pulled out a knife swinging it at my legs barely missing.

"MELO" Kat yelled as the guy got up.

"I'm not scared of some knife bro" I said shaking my head. He ran at me but I grabbed his arm spinning throwing him.

"MELO" Kat yelled, I looked over to make sure she was ok but she tossed me my gun. I smirked catching it pulling back the hammer holding up making the guy stop dead in his tracks. He dropped the knife backing away.

"I'm homeless I go from room to room and sleep. I got in this one last night, I slept in the bathroom. I got curious and she's just pretty, I haven't been that close to a pretty women in years calm down" He said, I looked at him shocked. He has some nerve telling me to calm down when he was the one standing over us while we slept. I swung the gun hitting him in the face with it. I went to hit him with the gun again but my arm was grabbed stopping me and look back at Kat.

"Just get this freak out of our room and get us a new room" She stopped me and I nodded throwing on a pair of pants.

"Get up" I snapped at the guy

"Fuck you. What are you going to do with me?" He asked me scared

"Ok I'm going to give you options. Either you get up and walk down the stairs with me so I can turn you into the front desk or I'll blow your brains for just looking at my girlfriend" I growled at him. He got up looking at Kat who slunk down behind me.

"Put on clothes your not staying in this room alone" I ordered. She quickly put on my t-shirt and a pair of spandex.

"Go" I snapped pushing the guy. We walked out and got in the elevator never once did I lower the gun.

"Your really pretty" He said to Kat but she just moved into me more.

"Don't speak to her" I growled at him

"Your too uptight" He rolled his eyes

"And your barely clinging to life" I snapped. The elevator opened and we walked down to the counter.

"Listen lady I woke up to this creep standing over my bed. I don't know him now I want a new room" I growled at her

"In your room? Do you have a key sir?" She asked the guy I had at gun point.

"I stole a master key a few months ago" He said and she snatched the card.

"I'm calling the police. Yes sir I'll have you a new room and all your things moved over" She said starting to type looking up.

"Andrews" Kat told her clinging to me scared. I wrapped my arm around her pulling her into me closer trying to comfort her. Security came and I put up my gun and we waited for our new room.

*
*
*
I laid on the bed dressed and ready to go out to breakfast, I was just waiting for Kat to finish getting ready. We got a new room and the hotel is freaking out worried we'd let that accident slip out to the public but they didn't have to worry about that. The bathroom door finally opened and Kat walked out looking gorgeous as always. She had light high waisted skinny jeans that were ripped at the knee, a silk spaghetti strapped tank top, and a pair of heels. It made my red track pants, black Gucci shirt, and Jordans look horrible.

"Damn you look too good to leave this room" I smirked watching her natural wavy hair bounce as she walked.

"Thank you but I'm starving and want to eat so can we please leave?" She asked me pouting her lip but I smirked

"You can always eat this---" She cut me off

"If you finish that sentence I will shoot you" She said, I burst into laughter shaking my head hiding my face in the bed.

"Come on I'm serious. Why don't you love me?" She whined pulling on my arm trying to get me out of bed.

"Well I can't leave lookin this sloppy now that you look like that" I said getting up going to my suitcase

"No you look sexy. If I wasn't starving we wouldn't leave the room now please" She begged me. I wasn't stupid I knew she was telling me what I wanted to hear. I laughed grabbing my phone and wallet, we walked out and I made sure the door was locked. I threw my arm around Kat as we walked to the elevator. We walked out getting in the rental car and she put somewhere in the GPS but I just followed it.

"Wow your just following it? What if I was leading you to your death?" She asked me with wide eyes.

"Your not your leading me to food. You wouldn't anyways Miss. I can't live without you" I mocked. She laughed punching me in the ribs playfully.

"Shut up you couldn't live without me either" She shot at me.

KATHERINE

LaMelo smirked at my words looking over at me amused, come on he couldn't live without me. Who would clean his house, wash his clothes, make sure he actually woke up in time, made sure he was relaxed and comfortable all the time? Then don't even get me started with the mood swings that are worst than a pregnant girls, who's gonna deal with that? No one.

"I could live without you" He said shaking his head

"Liar. You wouldn't wake up for anything, your house would be disgusting, you wouldn't have clean clothes. It's not like you could ever get another girl because aint no one dealin with your attitudes" I said looking my phone but he scuffed.

"And you deal with them so good?" He asked me and I nodded

"Well I'm still with you aren't I?" I asked him with a smirk

"I mean it's not like you could go anywhere" He snickered

"Ok but I don't have to let you be my boyfriend. I could hate you, scream and fight every move you make but I don't" I said glancing over at him. He looked at me for a second and nodded

"Ok I'll give you that, your not an asshole about it" He said with a shrug stopping at the restaurant. We got out and walked inside, a guy came up with a smile.

"Table for 2?" He asked us and I nodded

"Yeah please" I said and he led us back to a table pulling a chair out for me. I knew better than to sit in that chair so went to the other side of the table sitting in the chair farthest from him. LaMelo smirked taking the chair from him sitting down.

"What would you like to drink?" He asked us

"Just sprites" LaMelo ordered for me as I took a menu. The waiter looked at me but I didn't look at him just at the menu and he walked away.

"I don't like that guy" LaMelo stated in annoyance

"I know you don't, he's kinda weird" I shrugged looking up at LaMelo. I smiled leaning over the table catching his lips in a kiss. He chuckled leaning up tangling his hand in my hair kissing me roughly.

"Excuse me" A voice came as something slipped under my body. I moved to see the waiter putting bread down

"Aye bitch you can wait for her to fucking move before you start setting shit down" LaMelo spat at the waiter. He looked over to me but I looked away, normally I would correct LaMelo's rude behavior but I didn't want to ruin our trip.

"I'm sorry sir" The waiter apologized.

"It's not me that you need to say sorry too" LaMelo spat and the waiters eyes found me again

"I'm sorry ma'am" He said with a blush

"Your ok" I smiled at him kindly looking back at my menu.

"You ready to order?" He asked and we both ordered our breakfast and he walked away. I pulled out my phone playing a game.

"LaMelo can I please have Instagram? I won't post any pictures of you" I asked him for the 100th time.

"They'll find your location through it" He said drinking his drink

"I'll turn it off and won't give them permission pleaseee. I love you" I said looking up at him. He sighed looking at me for a minute.

"Why do you want it?" He asked with a sigh.

"Because I missed posting things and seeing what my friends are posting and all the funny videos" I said pouting my lip

"Fine but you can't post any pictures of me or post my name got it?" He asked me and I nodded with a smile

"I'm not stupid your not getting taken from me again" I said handing him my phone because I need his finger print to install social media. I got up going over sitting on his lap kissing his cheek with a smile. His arm wrapped around my waist and he handed me my phone letting me log in.

"What's your password?" He asked me

"Kitten1200" I told him and nodded as I scrolled through liking photos

"Your not even looking at the picture before you like it" He laughed at me

"Yes I am" I said laughing. I went to my pictures picking one of me in a pair of black dick me down shorts, a thin white tank top and I was sitting on the sink in the bathroom. Lindsey took this picture and I was looking away like I didn't notice her taking the photo and captioned it "I'm back" and posted it. LaMelo laughed at me kissing my cheek.

"Follow me" He whined

"No I don't want to see you in my feed" I scrunched up my face. He laughed at me shaking his head

"Yes you do" He laughed

"Your right what's your username?" I asked him

"Derrick.Andrews. Can't have my real name on there" He smiled at me. I looked him up and seen his account was private.

"Ew your one of those people. I wanted to stalk you, what you better not be doin is likin pictures of hoes" I said crossing my arms looking at him

"I don't follow girls like that. Well Cardi B, Beyonce, and Nicki Minaj but I don't want to see any of them hoes" He said with a shrug and I seen I was in his Bio. It said "Kitten 😻🔒 7/17/17".

"Aw I'm in your Bio that's so cute. Accept my request" I pouted, he pulled out his phone accepting my request following me back. I scrolled through his Instagram liking his pictures while he did the same to me making each others phones blow up and then I seen a few pictures of me. One of them I was laying in bed asleep, my lips slightly parted, my hair was spread out behind me. The thin white sheet hugged my waist letting you see my red lace bra and he captioned it "My life". I liked it commenting heart eyes. The next one was of us and I was holding his face biting his cheek playfully while he wore sunglasses and it was captioned "Love her".

"Your cute" I smiled

"Who the fuck is this" LaMelo hissed and it was a picture of me and my ex

"Oh that's Bruno. I forgot that was on there" I shrugged

"Delete it now" He demanded. I went to my page scrolling like two years deep finding the picture deleting it.

LAMELO

A COUPLE HOURS LATER

I held onto Kat's hand as we walked through the undergrounds Crypts and catacombs in Rome, some ancient ruler created them and it was fucking creepy. There was human bones as decoration down here. Kat was taking a video not freaked out at all.

"This shit is creepy" I said the tour guide turned shushing me.

"Quiet or you'll wake the souls of the dead" He told me and I looked at Kat.

"Can we go" I asked barely above a whisper looking around

"He's just messing with you because everyone knows your scared. It's fine these bones aren't real" She said touching one her face paling.

"They're real my dear they've been down here for centuries" The guide said making her squeal and wipe her hand on my shirt

"Don't fucking wipe it one me" I moved away quickly. Everyone laughed at us but I was ready to get this fucking tour over. I slug my arm around Kat's waist pulling her into me following the group.

"So I want to book us ticket to the all day trip to Pompeii. They take us there, buy us lunch and then bring us back it will be fun" She whispered looking around

"Pompeii?" I asked not even knowing where it is.

"The place from the movie where the volcano erupts and there's a tsunami. The two kissing are taken by the lava and turned into stone" She told me and it clicked

"That's a real place? Hell yeah I want to go that was a dope movie" I said making her laugh as we were lead through the doors.

"And the unknown prisoner" the guide said pointing up to the ceiling. We looked up and seen a skeleton hanging above us with a bunch of other bones in the room.

"You thought I was crazy these Roman bro" I said shaking my head

"You are crazy but not this crazy" Kat whispered looking up in aw. I was so off this I couldn't wait to get the fuck out of here. The tour guide went into the dark history of this room and I just got the feeling it was haunted.

"Boo" Kat said grabbing me making me jump

"Stop" I hissed as she laughed hugging me. I wrapped an arm around her really not fucking with this place.

"After this we're seeing the gods temple right?" I asked her quietly

"Yeah I'm so excited for that. I love the legend of the Greek gods, like Aphrodite I will fan girl over" Kat told me making me laugh. I loved seeing how excited she was over this stuff, Kat was a history freak and she loved anything to do with the Greeks so I don't know why I was so surprised she picked Rome. We went through a couple more creepy rooms and then was led to stairs that took us back out to the streets.

"Thank god. I need a shower" I said in disgust

"Shush your fine" Kat smiled at me

"I know I'm fine Kitten that has nothing to do with a shower" I smirked. She laughed shoving me away from her playfully. She pulled out a list looking at it

"So do you want to go to the Greek Gods temples or St. Peters chapel?" She asked me

"I don't care which one do you want to do?" I asked her walking down the street away from the catacombs.

"I don't know I want to do both that's why I asked because I just can't decide" She told me with a sigh

"Let's do the Greek Gods that sounds a lot more fun than coming to some chapel" I shrugged and she nodded. We walked down the street just talking looking around at all the beautiful things.

"Rome is gorgeous" She closed her eyes hugging me.

"It's kinda Romantic too" I smirked down at her hugging her tighter

"Yeah it is" She said playing with my shirt looking around. We got to the car and I opened the passenger side door for her. She got in and and I shut the door going over to my side getting in.

"So where is the temples at?" I asked her looking over at her. She looked down at her phone telling me something I didn't even understand.

"Huh?" I asked

"It was the street" She said and I pointed at the GPS

"Enter that in because my brain I aint even comprehend what you said" I said laughing. She smiled putting it in the GSP and hit start. I pulled out following what it said to me trying not to get annoyed by the traffic.

"You don't like Rome do you?" Kat asked me worried

"Yeah I like it. The catacombs freaked me out but it's pretty cool and it makes that gorgeous smile appear on your face" I said glancing over at her with a smirk. She blushed looking away smiling.

"Aw your blushing" I teased her

"Stop. I hate you" She covered her cheeks as her blush grew making me laugh and grab her hand. I don't know how I got so lucky to have her as my claim, out of all of the claims I'm sure I got the best one. No one else's claim would have went to the lengths she has for me, things that should have crossed the line didn't with her. She didn't run when she could have and I wouldn't have known better, she's stuck by me through thick and thin.

KATHERINE

I smiled pulling LaMelo over to the biggest temple there was, Zeus.

"Babe slow down it's not going anywhere" LaMelo chuckled holding my bag of things I wanted to leave at the temples. It didn't feel right to visit they're temples and not leave a gift, I know people didn't do that anymore but I wanted too.

"It's Zeus's temple" I smiled at him. He chuckled at me as we got to the stairs and I stopped running seeing his huge statue.

"Can we just drop the stuff off and go to Apollo's?" LaMelo asked loudly and I shushed him

"Be respectful. I think these gods are real, you just don't make stuff up like that. I think Jesus is real, the Egyptian Gods, Greek Gods, all of that is real so show your respect to the father of all gods" I whispered to LaMelo walking up to the statue amazed.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded bowing to the statue.

"Zeus we brought you something. I'm Katherine Amour and this is LaMelo Ball, he's a little grumpy you'll have to excuse him" I said looking up and then was a cracking noise and a flash of light.

"Bro that was lightening" LaMelo whispered.

"Bow to him" I whispered and LaMelo pulled up his pants bowing. Another strike of lightening hit outside making me smirk.

"Zeus we ask nothing of you but to accept our gifts" I said pulling out the fruit and tree branch that stood for Zeus sitting it in front of his statue.

"Come on" I whispered grabbing LaMelo's hand pulling him out of the temple both of us taking a breath and the lightening just stopped.

"That's scary" I said looking up at the clear blue sky

"I know. Where did the lightening come from?" He asked me looking up

"I don't know let's just go to the others and then Apollo's and Aphrodite" I said freaked out. He nodded in agreement and we quickly went to the other temples and I think that's the most respectful I've ever seen LaMelo but Zeus kinda freaked us out. We got to Apollo's temple and walked in up to his statue bowing and I looked at LaMelo. He wanted this one so he can speak to him

"Uh...I aint never talked to God before and she's been doin it for me so she got some stuff we're suppose leave. Kitten I can't do this" He complained making me laugh

"You can baby your doing good. I'm not judging for talking to him" I told him touching his arm and he sighed.

"So I'm just gonna set this down" He said setting down paint and a painting since he's the God of creativity. We lingered just looking around and I took LaMelo's picture and he took mine and then we walked out going to Aphrodite's temple.

"This was pretty cool I'll give you that" LaMelo told me and I smiled

"I know so tomorrow we're going to Pompeii which all day then our last day we need to go to the Coliseum and St. Peter's chapel before we go" I told him my plan and he nodded

"Then Bora Bora here we come" He smiled rubbing together his hands.

"I got us one of the villa's on the water" I told him and he smiled

"I'm good with it. Right there's your temple girl" He said pointing but I seen her's was in ruins more than the others.

"Her temple is in ruins" I said sadly going over to it

"It's thousands of years old baby" LaMelo reminded me

"I know but she's the goddess of beauty her temple should be beautiful too" I said going up to the crumbled stairs.

"Aye let's not go in. It seems dangerous let's just set the mirror out here" LaMelo said grabbing my hand and I nodded. I set out the mirror smiling turning hugging LaMelo

"This trip has been amazing thank you" I smiled kissing his cheek.

"Your welcome" He whispered kissing my lips and I handed him my phone

"Do the loop video" I said moving closer to the temple. He did the loop video and I kicked up my leg behind me smile looking up at the temple. I went over looking at the video

"It looks good" Melo smiled kissing my cheek. I took it and posted it captioned "Aphrodite's temple. Loving Rome" and posted it to the gram.

"This was fun" I said looking around at the temples.

"I know I thought it was going to be boring. You want to go get food?" He asked touching his stomach

"I'm not hungry but we can if you are" I said taking his hand as we started to walk back to the car.

"I hate when you do that. Your getting something to eat" He said in annoyance

"No I'm not hungry. I'll get something from room service later" I told him waving it off

"No Kitten your going to eat" He gave me a serious look. I sighed crossing my arms not wanting to eat right now.

"Don't get an attitude Kitten" He warned me. I huffed getting in the car knowing he was going to make me eat even though I wasn't hungry.

"I'm not going to eat it" I argued with him

"Then we'll put it in the hotel fridge for later" He shot at me. I looked out the window watching him drive.

"You know if this is the only thing we ever argued over our life would be amazing" I said looking over at him.

"Yeah life would be great then huh?" He asked laughing.

LAMELO

A COUPLE HOURS LATER

I walked into the hotel room to see Kat laying on the bed watching Hancock and eating food. She looked so fucking gorgeous, I walked over laying on the bed next to her kissing her cheek.

"How much is that movie costing me?" I asked her quietly

"10 Euros" She told me with a shrug making me groan and rest my head on her shoulder.

"It's only 10 dollars" She rolled her eyes

"No it's not. It's more expensive in US dollars" I told her. She looked over touching my face kissing my lips

"I'm sorry I didn't know but I already rented it so you might as well enjoy it with me. I know you like this movie" She said starting to eat again. I got quiet watching the movie letting her eat.

"Oh my Instagram comments everyone is talking about how I was kidnapped and I'm just pretending everything is ok. I think I should say something like I wasn't kidnapped I ran away and my parents just assumed I was claimed but I never was. I met someone I really liked, my parents didn't so I ran away and I'm happy. It will just make that stuff easier I think" She whispered looking at me. This is why I didn't want her to have social media, it was going to cause more problems then what it's worth.

"See I knew this was going to cause problems" I sighed shaking my head

"It would stop rumors and the police couldn't look for me anymore. It's my word against theirs and they don't have evidence that I was taken" She told me and I nodded

"Fine no names" I said and watched her go to the notes typing. She wrote:

I know there has been rumors going around about me for about a year and that I have been on the news but none of that is true. I was not kidnapped, I was not claimed, I am not associated with any gang. I met a man that I fell deeply in love with, my family did not accept and tried to forbid me from seeing so I did the only thing I knew and I ran away. I am happy and leaving my best life so please stop with rumors, comments, messages. I'm more than happy where I'm at.

Love,

Kat

She took a screen shoot and then posted it to Instagram with the 100 emoji.

"If this doesn't work your going back off the grid" I warned her

"It's going to work" She smiled kissing my lips. I sighed looking back at the TV laughing at Will Smith refusing to say good job. Kat finished eating and got up tossing away her trash coming back rubbing my shoulders.

"You seem tense. Do you want a massage?" She asked me kissing behind my ear.

"If you want to give me one I'm not going to complain" I shrugged. She took off my shirt grabbing her lotion squeezing some onto her palms massaging my shoulders running her hands up and down my back making me moan.

"So after we rest we should go see the night life" Kat suggested

"Whatever you want Kitten" I said closing my eyes as she went to work. She done this a lot like if I had a rough day at the office or if I was stressed she would give me a massage make me comfy and just help me relax anyway she could.

"Could you do my lower back?" I asked her and she moved massaging my lower back making it pop and me groan.

"What's got you so tense?" She asked me curiously

"I don't know. But that feels amazing" I groaned almost falling asleep to this.

"I love you" She whispered kissing my shoulder

"I love you too Kitten" I whispered sleep taking over my voice

"Do you want to sleep?" She asked me her hands leaving my back

"Don't stop" I complained making her laugh but she kept going just like I asked her too. She giggled but kept massaging me. She ran her hands up my back kissing my neck biting down roughly another moan escaping me.

"I know you want me baby" She whispered in my ear.

"Can't we just stop at the massage" I groaned

"Whenever you give me a massage somehow your dick ends up out" She said making me chuckle.

"Because just feeling your body turns me on" I mumbled half asleep

"Then at least cuddle me" She whined trying to move my arm to get under it.

"Cuddle me, feed me, kiss me, give me attention. So needy" I mumbled letting her under my arm pulling her into me.

"Shut up bitch you love it" She laughed at me

"What your mouth" I whispered slapping her ass as hard as I could making her scream.

"Stop that hurts" She complained tears in her voice

"Stop cussing" I shot back at her, she pinched my nipple making me jump and knock her hand away giving her a stop look. She hid her face in my chest, I rested my chin on her head closing my eyes as she tangled her legs in mine.

"I love this" She whispered kissing my chest.

"Cuddling?" I asked her tiredly.

"No just being this close to you, being in love" She whispered running her hand up and down my arm. I smiled kissing the top of her head feeling the same way.

"Vacations nice" I whispered and she nodded.

"I've never traveled like this before. I never thought I'd leave the U.S" She whispered squeezing me tighter.

"I'll take you anywhere that little heart of yours desires" I whispered tangling my hand in her hair rubbing her back.

"I know you would. That's just one of the many reason's I don't deserve you" She whispered making me scuff.

"Keep telling yourself that Kitten but it's the other way around. It's me that don't deserve you now lets sleep" I whispered squeezing her tighter.

"I love you" She whispered and I just hummed in response sleep taking over faster than it ever has before.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Katherine's outfit above

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124 15 15
As you escape from your dark past, you find yourself hiding in N.Y.C and that's when you meet him. The most fear man in all United States. Will you b...
1.1M 14.6K 37
Living in a world where the dance team is her kingdom, fashion her passion, and judo her secret pastime, Jade Wright's life is as close to perfect as...
17.8K 387 25
Nobody told me adulthood was going to be this way. How I constantly feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. I'd imagine it feels like being stranded...
Saving you By Docnovac

General Fiction

51 7 12
He hated humans, falling for one wasn't his plan to start with. He was ready to destroy them when they snatched his child and wife from him. Killing...