omega (βœ”οΈ)

By yaoimomma

[COMPLETED] [JIKOOK] [SOPE] [NAMJIN] [omegaverse] "I hate you so much." Jimin spat as he stared at the taller... More

[explanation]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
100k jeez louise >3<
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
okay im done
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]
[111]
[112]
[113]
[114]
[114.5]
[115]
[116]
[117]
[118]
[119]
[120]
[121]
[122]
[123]
[124]
[125]
[126]
[127]
[128]
[129]
[130]
[131]
[132]
[133]
[134]
[135]
[136]
[137]
[138]
[139]
[140]
bich wheres mah wig
[141]
[141.5]
[142]
[143]
[144]
[145]
[146]
[147]
[148]
[149]
[150]
[ending 1: part 1]
[ending 1: part 2]
[ending 1: part 3]
[ending 2: part 1]
[ending 2: part 2]
Q & A: Questions
Q & A: Answers
new story!
1 mil

[12]

19.9K 1.1K 301
By yaoimomma

[12]

[Jimin]

The cacophonies of my pounding heart resonated throughout my whole body, the pulsation causing me to sweat uncontrollably. This was way too much for me to take in the span of two days.

Yeah, the first dinner, it was alright and maybe even a little amenable. It was okay since I was in a crowded area and my own pheromones and scents assimilated with the other higher ranked classes', which ensured that I wouldn't be found out as an omega.

But soon, I'm going to be in an ALPHA HOUSE with only a FEW PEOPLE in one room eating some fancy food.

My hands started to become clammy in the ride over here to Jungkook's hou— mansion. No... palace? Yeah, Jungkook's palace. Now, we were sitting right in front of the palatial building in Taehyung's seemingly comforting car, considering my violent flurry of emotions inside me.

There was a black gate that was detailed in the most intimidating way. Stone gargoyles with obscene expressions, black (and sharp) spears on top of the fence, and two large, intimidating men with vindictive expressions guarding the front gate. There's no way that such prestigious people can't tell a beta from an omega by their pheromones.

I gulped nervously.

I'm dead. I'm so done for. I love you mom and I'm sorry that I have to leave you like this. Tae, please give my condolences to the maid of this establishment because of the splattered blood everywh—

"You ready?" Tae asked from the driver's seat, probably noticing my apprehensiveness.

No. I'm not.

"Yeah, as ready as I'll ever be." I smiled falsely which Tae seemed to believe ignorantly.

"Great, but I have to tell you something really quick." He said, his expression turning serious and I nod in response, "I think it's best if you just try to hide... the fact that.."

"That I'm an omega?" I finished his sentence with an half smile.

He nodded apologetically, "Yeah.. I don't know how alphas react to an omega honestly.. I've never even seen the two classes interact before actually."

I nodded understandingly, "Yeah, I think that's best too."

We smiled at each other brightly and exited the car, Taehyung locking it and putting his key in his pocket. Then a beta with dark, chocolatey skin in a black suit came up to us, "You sirs must be Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin, am I correct?"

Tae confidently and kindly responded back to him with a firm yes.

The dark man led us into the household, opening the gates and fluently conducting the other suit wearing people like a symphony. Once my right foot stepped through the front door, a smell— a beautiful smell wafted through my nostrils. It was that same sexy and powerful smell from last night.

But this time, it was all around me. It covered my whole body with a warm and comforting envelope as if I was an embryo. It hit my body so hard that my breath hitched in my throat. I began to crave the owner of this wonderful aroma, but I kept my calm and serenity, not wanting to embarrass Tae and ruin his reputation. That's the last thing that I would ever want.

The beta led us to a dining room with a long, mahogany dining table that could probably seat twenty to thirty people, "Mr. Jeon will be here promptly, young masters."

He bowed respectfully and left the room, carrying on with his duties. I looked around the beautiful and astonishing room. The theme was dark and warm. It used calming colors like red and black in its arrangements. Tae and I decided to sit down in the two seats that were next to the head of the table, respecting the head of the household.

We waited and soon the smell became stronger. Not overbearing, just stronger and more prominent, which I had no problem with.

Jungkook and Hoseok entered the room and Tae and I stood to shake their hands. Thoughts of panic and fear flowed through my head as my hands met Jungkook's and Hoseok's, but they only smiled assiduously.

"Hello and welcome to my home," Jungkook smiled and gestured towards the table, "Shall we sit?"

Taehyung nodded and we all sat down in our respective seats, "So, how was the rest of your night yesterday? Good?"

Jungkook and Hoseok nodded in unison, "We both came back here and just did some paperwork for the regime,"

Taehyung hummed in response, "Sounds fun."

Jungkook laughed intrinsically, "Anything but,"

The loud pounding in my chest wouldn't stop and I prayed to Luna that everything would go okay tonight.

"What's that noise?" Said Hoseok as he pulled a refined looking glass of red wine from his lips and looked around curiously.

"Noise?" Taehyung asked, looking around also.

"I hear it." Jungkook informed with serious eyes, "Bum. Bum. Bum. Bum. Bum."

Holy shit. They can hear my heart? HOLY SHIT.

"M-May I go to the r-restroom?" I stuttered embarrassingly under my breath, their alpha abilities astonishing me in the worst way.

Jungkook stood quickly and walked towards me with a kind smile, "Of course,"

I thanked him and we headed down the long corridors to finally be met with a single bathroom. I turned around to thank him once again, but our eyes met and even more blood rushed to my cheeks, his rapacious eyes seeing right through me. He didn't look away from me and his seemingly permanent smile faded away, being replaced with a focused expression as we swam in each other's brown eyes. He walked towards me.

One step. Two steps. Three steps.

His hair was parted perfectly to the side, his facial features looked as if they were carved by Luna herself, and his dark brown eyes had little flecks of light brown in them. I didn't even notice that we were only centimeters apart until his cold hand caressed my red cheek.

"I've never.." he paused and looked even deeper into my eyes, his gaze flickering from my right and left eye, "..met anyone like you before.."

His cold hand felt so good against my cheek and my skin tingled under his touch, "M-Me neither."

My hand subconsciously raised to touch his beautifully carven face, but it hovered over his lips.

What am I doing? He's an alpha. You're an omega. This'll never work.

I pulled my hand back and turned my head to the side so we couldn't look at each other anymore, "Umm.. I'm sorry but I have to go to the restroom, I kinda forgot."

He nodded and backed up quickly, his face earned a look of surprise, as if someone else was controlling his actions, "Of course, yeah, go ahead."

I entered the bathroom and closed the door, putting my back to it and slowly sliding down it until my butt hit the floor.

Why are you so fucking stupid, Jimin?

[author notes]

Sigh.

I really didn't know how to flow with this chapter. That's why it took me a while to write it. Smh at myself 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh! I have a request for you all.

If you notice a mistake in my chapters, do not be afraid to tell me. I really just want this to be an experience that y'all can enjoy. But of course, you don't have to. 

Thanks and have a good day. :)

Btw that was the suit Jungkook was wearin in this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 15.5K 29
ABO Soul Mate AU Jeon Jungkook (alpha) is in love with someone who is not his soulmate. But he is heads over hills for her, at least he thinks he is...
225K 8.2K 51
𝑭𝒐𝒓 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’π’–π’„π’Œ, π’•π’˜π’ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔 π’Žπ’†π’†π’•. β€§Ν™βΊΛš*ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύ He was sure of his words, as he looked once more into Jungkook's...
54.3K 3.7K 44
"J...Jungkook I think you should leave.." " What is wrong with you Jimin why are you suddenly behaving like this? And I have asked you a question why...