Traitors

Par PurpleJK12

Hi I'm Beatrice Prior but I am usually called Tris. I am apart of the FBI and now in an undercover mission. M... Plus

A Fourtris Story: Spies
Starting Off
Apology
Drunk
Butterflies
Purple is the Color
Recruite
Beatrice
Leaving
Here I Stand
Why are you here?
Love you
Discovering
Lets get started
The Plan
The assassination of Andrew Prior
They aren't going to get away with this
I'm not falling for him
Tell me how
It's for your own good
This will be fun
I can't lose you too.
What's Going On?
It Was All a Dream

Marcus part 1

1K 28 1
Par PurpleJK12

Tris P.O.V

I stay silent. Not daring to say a word. This dude comes close to me.

"I'm Marcus. I've been known to beat people like you who are guilty inside but are in a disguise of a devil."

I look him in the eye.

Tris don't insult him back. Stay quiet. Don't-

"Like I give a shi-"

My face burns. I look at the mirror and I see that I have a huge hand print on my cheek. I turn and look Marcus back into the eyes.

"Speak up"

"Bark."

He comes up to the table and flips it. Since my chairs connected to it I flip over too. I'm still chained to the chair and I'm facing the floor.

Marcus unlocks the cuffs around my wrists. I look at him with a strange confused look. Why is he doing this?"

I stand up and he me hard to the floor. He pulls out a knife and cuts the back of my shirt open. Fear rises up my spine and I shiver at his touch.  He rips off my shirt and throws it somewhere. I try to defend myself but I'm too late. He holds me facing down and takes off his belt.

"Marcus...wha...what are you doing?! St-"

Next thing I know is I'm screaming. My back burns every time he whips me. Doesn't anyone see this? I know there is people looking through that window. Do they just do this?!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

56.7K 1.2K 67
what would happen if tris or as Is in her old school Beatrice moves to Chicago high school and meets an mysterious boy named four . Will her life eve...
3.3K 80 17
(COMPLETED) One choice can free you. What if Tris (Beatrice) and Four (Tobias) picked Abnegation instead of Dauntless? Will they still be together? W...
21.2K 382 19
Tris and Tobias meet in Abnegation. What happens there? What happens with them? They spend one year being more than just friends, but what happens to...
436K 9.7K 23
♕ beatrice prior is not your typical nineteen year old girl. she's crazy beautiful, all girls want to be her and all boys dream of dating someone nea...