The Black-bellied Reader Real...

Por Lazy_Ariku

Xu feng,just like anyone...is your average reader .He loves to read novel,especially stallion ones that conta... Más

Hello!......
Prologue
Chapter 1:The black-bellied reader realize that karma is a b*tch
Chapter 2: I woke up like this.
Chapter 3:A first.
Chapter 4: Bad luck
Chapter 5: Stealing the Spotlight
Chapter 6: Warm hands
Chapter 7: The protagonist
Chapter 8: Rival
Chapter 9: Danger
Chapter 10: Unexpected meeting
Chapter 11:Rong Tian
Chapter 12: Elders' meeting
Not An Update
Chapter 13: Teaching a lesson
Chapter 14: Suspicions
Chapter 15: Fury of the little one
Chapter 16: Uncompromising Promise
Chapter 17: Second Female Lead
Chapter 18: Immortal Congress
Chapter 19:Beating a dead dog

Characters Profile

5.2K 213 41
Por Lazy_Ariku

Name: Feng Li
Background: The third elder of Tianshen Sect. A pill-maker with aloof and cold personality. A person with polite manners. He was well known in the entire sect as a "pretty vase" with mediocre cultivation.
Sword: Midnight Sword. However, Xu Feng uses an unknown sword.

Name: Lin Chengze( Yu Chengze),-the protagonist
Background: In the original story, he was a talented non cultivator who killed the demonic snake that massacre his village. He was later on trained by his martial master after escaping the schemes of his fellow disciples in Tianshen sect. However,the deviation of the original plotline changes it. He was an orphaned survivor pick up by Feng Li.
Sword:Shattered Heavenly Sword
Treasure: Magical mirror, Soul Eating bell, Flute Of sleeping maiden

Name: Feng Li Hao- love rival
Background: An adopted genius cultivator. Shortly after reaching Demigod stage, he was appointed as the youngest sect master of Tianshen Sect after his father( the original Sect master) had gone into seclusion. A young man with likeable personality.
Sword:Unbreakable Jade Sword of Huan Zhou

Name: Rong Tian
Background: The devilish Sect master of Zhou Lan Sect. Formerly inner disciple of Tianshen Sect but was expelled after killing his fellow disciples. Considered psychopath,he and Feng Li came from the same town and entered the Tianshen Sect together.Although they grew up together,Feng Li hated him due to his barbaric nature.
Sword: Demonic sword
Treasure:Uncountable.

Name:Xie Meilin- female lead
Background: the young miss of Xie family,she is a talented cultivator possessing single water roots. She first met the protagonist during the sect competition. Later on,she healed the protagonist after he was poisoned by the demonic beast that attacked the Yuanying Palace.
Flute: Healing flute of the sleeping maiden.

Name:Nan Li
Background: The succeeding disciple of Feng Li. A valiant character with graceful personality. Always smiling and especially close to her master who save her from bandits. She is well versed in sword play but prefers alchemy.
Sword: Twin sword of Yuan

Name: Su Jie
Background:Second disciple. An arrogant young master of Su clan. He have a slight crush on Nan Li,whom he followed after meeting her during Feng Li's visit to their household. He carries deep animosity towards talented people,hence his hatred to Lin Chengze grew.

Name: Lin Chen An
Background: a commoner maid by Yu clan. She later on married Lin Chengze's father. A loving mother but turned deranged after discovering her husband's cheating.

Hasn't appeared yet!

Name: Feng Zhen Lou
Background: Former sect master of Tianshen sect. Have a major brother complex. He even named his adopted son after his beloved younger brother,Feng Li.

Name: Yuan Pei
Background: the most brilliant alchemist of Tianshen sect and master of Feng Li.He had gone into seclusion after being "chased" by the former sect master of Zhou Lan sect. A timid person with difficult personality.

Name: Quan Zheng
Background: Deemed as a rogue bandit,he is the master of Rong Tian and also the sect master of Zhou Lan sect. He later on appointed his succeeding disciple to replace him to " chase" Feng Li's master after the latter rejected his proposal as dao companion.

Name: Shao Xirou
Background: An arrogant miss who proclaims as the female lead's " rival"

Name: Shao Hei
Background: Older brother of Shao Xirou and third disciple of Feng Li. A person with hostile personality who dislike schemers like Su Jie.

Named: Lou Qinzheng
Background: Martial master of Lin Chengze

Name: Zhang An
Background: The head of elders of Tianshen sect. A person with mild personality. Former master of Fei Long( the villain)

The main character

Name: Xu Feng
Background: the black- bellied reader who trolled too far and got kidnapped by an unknown pissed reader.
He transmigrated to his favorite novel Flying sword.

The following images are not mine!
Thanks for reading!I'll update tommprow to compensate.;)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

78.8K 6.8K 45
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
45.6K 4.6K 96
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
1.4M 59.5K 95
!!ORIGINAL STORY!! Chae-hee, a Korean woman that escaped her past pains by moving to America. Enjoying her life working hard in a cafe, if she wasn't...