EXO One Shots

By kkam_jongin

This is EXO One Shots! If you have any request, feel free to inbox me. I will try my best to fulfill your req... More

Greetings!
Kai One Shot
Kai One Shot
Happy Birthday Luhan! 鹿晗生日快乐!
Luhan One Shot
Kris One Shot (for kpopcrazyy)
Feeling down
Kris One Shot [feat Tao] (for YouKnowWho_xoxo)
Sehun One Shot (for kpopcrazyy)
Lay One Shot (for yukiichan23)
Sehun One Shot [feat Chen] (for yukiichan23)
Luhan One Shot (for yukiichan23)
Baekhyun One Shot (for YouKnowWho_xoxo)
Xiumin One Shot (for FabulousChickLabsU)
Lay One Shot (for kpopcrazyy)
Tao One Shot(for kpopcrazyy)
Kyungsoo One Shot (for Edaline)
HunHan One Shot [Love triangle] (for yukiichan23)
Kyungsoo One Shot (for FabulousChickLabsU)
Sehun One Shot (for Eli4199)
Chen One Shot (for kpopcrazyy)
Baekhyun One Shot (for Edaline)
Sehun One Shot (for YehetBubbleTeaSehun)
Baekhyun One Shot
Kaisoo One shot [love triangle] (for _THELeiacorn_
Baekhyun One Shot (for Edaline)
Chanyeol One Shot (for Edaline
Suho One Shot
Kyungsoo One Shot (for SafyreKX)
BaekTao [Love Triangle] (for Mindy72)
Chanyeol One Shot
Chanyeol One Shot 灿烈 (for brokengalaxies)
Chanyeol One Shot
Kris One Shot (for norarieqa)
EXO One Shot
Lay One Shot 艺兴 (for brokengalaxies)
Lay One Shot
BaekHun One Shot [love triangle] (for lispbaby)
Kris One Shot (for KkaebSong)
Author's Note (Please Read)
Kyungsoo One Shot (for EXOHappyVirus)
Tao One Shot (for Mindy72)
Xiumin One Shor (for JoEy_MuNy)
Baekhyun One Shot (for lispbaby)
Chanyeol One Shot (for FightergirlBlue)
Kyungsoo One Shot (Nichel_DoKyungSoo)
Lay One Shot (for CindyTan0820)
Luhan One Shot (for adamarisx333)
KrisHun One Shot [OTP] (for everykpop)
BaekHun One Shot [love triangle]
Tao One Shot (for Shadowsaphira)
Kris One Shot (for thatindiangurl)

Baekhyun One Shot (for EXOHappyVirus)

5.9K 154 3
By kkam_jongin

Yo yo yo man~

I make a lot of grammar mistakes and I have a lot of typo so, my stories is not 100% well-written ...

Mianhae chingus >_< I will try my best not to make mistakes in my stories ...

Here is another Baekhyun One Shot for EXOHappyVirus

NOTE: I had posted this before but somehow it is deleted so I am posting this again ._.

-------------------------------

  The day that you had been waiting for had finally arrived.

  That night would surely be the best night of your life as your school was holding a prom and mostly importantly, you would be going to the prom with Baekhyun.

  The two of you had been together since last year. You had been anticipating going to the prom with Baekhyun ever since. You had dreamt of it, you wished of it and now it had finally came true.

  As you sat infront of the mirror trying to flatten your messy hair, your phone rang. You hastily put away the comb that you were holding and went to get your phone.

  "Yeoboseyo?"

  "Jagiya~ It is me."

  "Baekhyun!" you almost screamed, not even trying to hide your excitement.

  Baekhyun laughed, "Are you missing me already?"

  "I am not!" you said indignantly as your face turned into a shade of deep scarlet.

  "Wae jagiya?"

  "I am busy preparing for the prom and you should do the same."

  "But I think you don't need to do any preparation because you are beautiful enough."

  You blushed. Baekhyun always make you feel shy without even wanting to do so. You mumbled that your umma was calling you and you tried to end the call. Actually, the house is empty except for you.

  Before you put down your phone, Baekhyun said "I will be at your house in 20 minutes time to bring my princess to the prom! See you jagiya~"

  You smiled to yourself and went back infront of the mirror. You remembered that Baekhyun did not like you putting on heavy make-up for some reasons so as an obedient girlfriend, you put on some light make up for that special occasion.

  You then put on the blue gown that you had bought just for the prom. The gown hugged snugly above your knees. You checked your hair in the mirror again to see if everything else was in order. You grinned as you were sure that it would be a memorable night. Finally, you stop fussing with your hair and thought that you were good to go. At the same time, Baekhyun had arrived at your doorsteps.

  Upon hearing the sound of the doorbell ringing, you almost jumped out of your skin. You did not realize that twenty minutes had past by since your call with Baekhyun ended.

  You walked gingerly towards the front door, wondering how would Baekhyun react when he saw you in the gown. You nervously bit your bottom lips before you turned the door knob.

  "Jagiya, I-"

  Baekhyun swallowed the rest of his sentence as he saw you. He took his time to check you out, but slowly his face turned into a slight frown.

  You gulped. Baekhyun looked amazing in his black suit. He looked ... Really manly. You could not believe that someone who looked as handsome as him would be standing right infront of your eyes and even bringing you to the prom!

  You studied Baekhyun's expression carefully. Did he like your dress? Was a make-up a little over done?

  Your face fell as you saw Baekhyun's eybrows knitted together. Was there something wrong with your outfit?

  "Erm, jagyia?" Baekhyun called out for you uncertainly before stepping into your house. He put his hands on your shoulder, while studying you from head to toe again.

  "Baek? You don't like-"

  "No, no, no, jagiya. You look perfect." Baekhyun replied you with a huge grin on his face. You heaved a sigh of relief so there were nothing wrong with your outfit, then why was Baekhyun frowning?

  "(your name)," Baekhyun held on to your hand and looked into your eyes and guided you to the crouch. He made you sit down on the crouch and then he sat down beside you.

  You were totally confused by Baekhyun's action. "Baekhyun, we are supposing to be heading for the prom now or we will be late."

  Baekhyun pouted at you and gave you his famous puppy eyes that melted your heart instantly. You sighed, there was no time for aegyo now.

  "Baek, what is wrong?"

  "Everything is wrong."

  "Like what?" you tried to be patient with him. Time is running out, if the two of you continued this weird conversation, the both of you would surely miss the prom.

  Baekhyun did not answer your question, instead he continued pouting and blinking his eyes at you innocently.

  "Baekkie," you cooed, "We are gonna miss the prom."

  "Good. I don't want to go to the prom now." Baekhyun said like a spoilt child.

  "Wae?" You asked Baekhyun, surprised.

  "Because of you."

  "What is wrong with me?"

  Baekhyun pulled you up from the crouch and brought you infront of a full length mirror, "Look at yourself."

  "What is wrong?" you cautiously lifted up your hand to fix your hair. Baekhyun caught your hand in mid air and prevented them from touching your hair.

  "Jagiya, don't you realize you look too beautiful today?"

  You blushed deeply.

  "There is no way I am going to bring you to the prom. I don't want the other wolves to look at you."

  Baekhyun turned you around and stared into your eyes, "Your beauty is only for my eyes."

  You chuckled, so that was the reason why Baekhyun did not want to go to the prom with you.

  "Jagiya, I am serious!" Baekhyun frowned. "Don't laugh."

  You tiptoed and reached out to pinch his nose. "Oppa, you are so childish and cute at the same time."

  "Yah! I am not childish and I am handsome not cute."

  "But you are really cute. It is a compliment."

  "No man wants to hear their girlfriends to call them cute."

  "Arasso, you are handsome ... And cute."

  "Can't you just omit the cute?"

  You giggled and ran away from Baekhyun before he was able to reach out and give you a flick on your forehead. You jumped onto the crouch, out of breath. Baekhyun followed closely behind you and tickled you.

  "Yah! B-baekhyun! S-stop!" you said between laughters. You could never stand his tickles. Baekhyun stopped tickling you at once and pinned you down on the crouch, his put his arms at the side of your head and looked down at you, "That is your punishment for being naughty."

  Baekhyun then leaned in and kissed you. You were a bit taken aback and you let out a little squeak of surprise.

  As soon as he left your lips, both of your hands shot up to your face to cover your face. You did not want Baekhyun to see your burning red cheeks. 

  "What was that for?" you said with a muffled voice.

  Baekhyun removed your hands from your face gently and smiled at you.

  Baekhyun leaned in and whispered into your ears, "For making up to you since we didn't go for the prom."

  "I don't want to go to the prom anymore. As long as I am with you I am happy."

  Baekhyun put his head on your shoulder and wrapped his hand around your waist, "I am happy to spend my time with you jagiya."

♡♡♡THE END ♡♡♡

-------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for those inspirational and positive comments! Thanks for the 700+ votes too! Writer-nim will continue to work hard ^^ I will try not to be so lazy next time haha XD

Hwaiting~

Special thanks to my beloved scholl chingu @Edaline! Chu~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 266 23
Some short stories to be read with some cookies! Enjoy.
737K 16.2K 123
EXO oneshots! EXO Imagines | 25/6/14 | © cherrylisps
7K 65 9
EXO one shots. If you know who you want next, let me know, I'll try to make it happen. P.S Sorry if there is a few spelling errors; English is not m...
2.2K 60 45
The compilation of EXO's one-shots! One will make you drown in your tears, one will make your cheeks look like tomatoes, one will make you roll on yo...