I will do things MY STYLE...

By aleena_10

Rosaline Alexandria Wells was the eldest daughter of duke Wells and duchess Wells .She was the fiancé of the... More

AUTHOR's NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 10

9.3K 348 212
By aleena_10

Stupid Prince Pov I mean Andre Pov

My name is Andre de Silva.

The son of King Edward de Silva and queen Lillith de Silva.

The crown prince of the kingdom of Elria..

The son of the two most powerful mages of the kindom of Elria..

That's me..

No pressure whatsoever....

Everyone expects me to be prim and proper since I will be the future king of the kingdom.

Its as if I don't have a life at all.

I got a high tendency to break rules but I cant.I am not allowed to no I am not expected to.

I always used to watch other kids play outside while I was not allowed to do so.My childhood revolved around the walls of the castle in other words my prison..

That changed when I first met Darius. He was my best buddy. Eventhough his father was the head captain of the royal knights he aspired to be the prime minister,As I was running away from my duties he was doing the exact opposite . He took me out and showed me the world.

I used to envy the normal people. I mean they get to do what they want. But Darius made me realise that all these people get to enjoy their life just because of some people's sacrifice.

Seeing their happy faces made me realise something.

I want my life to mean something.I will keep them smiling.I am willing to be that sacrifice just like Darius.

I trained to be the best.

I accepted my position and strived to be the better king just like my father..

My dad and my mom are really good people. I mean people adore them.Eventhough he is the king he always makes it that he got time for his family.

Outside I don't talk much because of the all the fake faces that I have to see.

But I got a lot of friends.Darius became my best buddy,Then there is louis and matt.

Once I met the current prime ministers son Ron who was two years younger than me.For some  or the other reason he used to idolize me and we became quick friends.

One day my father called me to his office.When I was about to enter I saw the prime minister exiting the room with a happy expression.

"why did you call me"i asked my father.

"Your engagement is fixed with Roseline Alexandria Wells the daughter of the prime minister"

The news shattered me.

I always wanted to find the person who I wanted to spent the rest of my life with. Not like this.

"how could you decide that without my permission "I asked him.

"Well you know the prime minister is my best friend I cant just say no to him. I tried to delay it as long as I could .If he had to be this forceful maybe the little girl idolizes you or something."

"But I wanted to find a person whom I like.Marriages don work like this"I said.

Atleast he should give me the right to decide this.

"Talk to the girl. Maybe she is the one whom you are destined to be with.Who knows.If something happens I will dissolve the engagement."

"I didn't even know the prime minister had a daughter now you expect me to do this"

"Come on son..Just try to make this work."

I decided to give this a try..

When I first saw her and talked to her, she looked and talked so mechanically that I thought she was a humanoid doll. I cant even imagine our future together..She looks so lifeless and pale as if I am seeing a living zombie.

That's when I fisrt met her.My love..Lycaria von Kelp.She looked like an angel I know in the future she will be close to a goddess.

My fiance even got the low level magic power.How is she supposed to be the future queen..How is she supposed to protect the people.

Again Lycaria came in front of me.soooooo cute,I just want to hug her and keep her with me..

She fell down and I blamed it on my fiancé well with her hateful attitude of forcing engagements she is capable of doing anything.

I should protect Lycaria..

That's all I thought.

Next time that I saw both of them was in the academy.Well Lyca looks so pretty.

Everytime that I see her crying my heart pains...

I just want to wipe her tears away. I want to be with her but I cant.

Its all due to that witch.If Darius didn't control me I probably would have killed her long time back.How could one be so jealous....Why do people have to be so hateful.

I avoided that witch as much as I can.

Even though she has low magic level this engagement couldn't be annulled..In my life I don't have another choice other than to marry someone whom I don't like.

One day Roseline came to me to warn me. When she stated my condition so blatantly I got angry.

Both of us are different types of people. We can never coexist in a marriage maybe as friends.She knows it too but all she cares about is the authority in me .I mean if she marries me she will become the queen.Its all for that she is willing to marry me not because she likes me.

But Lycaria is different,Our feeling for each other is mutual.She trust me just like I trust her.She is so kind.Everyone knows it. At that time I didn't know that the feelings I had for her was love.It was when I realized that Louis and Matt also liked her the same as me I realized I couldn't give her up, I couldn't live without her. I need her in my life.

That's when I realized I have fallen for her. I decided no one can stop me. I cant lose my love like this. They also realized that I am better suited for Lycaria so they backed off. No matter what that witch will do it doesn't matter I will make sure to protect Lycaria.

We went on many dates during our vacation.

We grew closer to each other.

She never faked her feelings when she was with me. She was always sincere with me. I hae seen her fake her reactions with different people like Roseline even sometimes Kaira but she never did that with me. Somehow I feel like she is possessive over me..But no matter what I like her for who she is.

I finally feel alive. I had lots of fun during my vacation with Lycaria and my friends. Ron told me that his sister got punished and he is worried about it but I consoled him by convincing him that he deserved it.

One day after the academy reopened Lycaria and me were sitting under the tree.

Finally she said it"I love you Andre."

"I love you too".

Both of us couldn't hold it in.We kissed. It was sooo sweet.BUT someone had to ruin the moment. What does she want...Cant she come at a later time..

"WHAT ARE OU DOING"Roseline questioned..

that's when I realized that I kissed Lycaria in front of my very own fiancé.She looked sad and angry.This is what you get for bullying my love.

This led to a bug argument that Darius and the gang arrived.My Lycaria looks so pitful begging to Roseline but she never heeded to her words torturing her again with words.

Okay I admit it what I did was wrong..I apologized that doesn't mean she can continue to make my love cry so pitfully.

My friends defended my love.

She looked as if she sdidnt care about anything

That's it if no one will do it. Then I will do it.I am not going to make that evil witch the future queen.

Me and Lycaria shouted at the same time

"I love you Lyca and I want to spent the rest of my life with you my Queen"

"Hey little butterfly he is trying to cheat you"..

WHAT BUTTERFLY.CHEAT IS SHE REFERING TO ME.IS THE ZOMBIE LAUGHING.thats the first time that I saw her smile. Trust me she looks so beautiful as if she was the queen of the world.She looked like a beauty that could overthrow the world .That was for a split second before she continued with her haughty attitude.Maybe I was dreaming...Yeah that's it..

When I  told Roseline that our engagement will be annulled. I saw fear in her eyes. What is she scared of .I was intrigued .No she is just faking it...I convinced myself.

when I started talking about I realized that Roseline is in her own sweet world thinking about something else. Darius brought her out of it.

That's when I saw her smiling as if everything that happened doesn't matter as if she has the upper hand.What is up with the change.

The person who never even taking before started proving her innocence.

Its true. They were all baseless rumors. She didn't do anything. She was innocent all along.

When I looked at Lycaria I saw the guilt in her face.So she did it purposefully.

I mean most of the guys knew she faked some of her feelings since we are used to it. But Kaira couldn't handle being betrayed. I hope she forgives my love.

No matter what she did everything for my acceptance my love.

So I will forgive Lycaria. I like everything about her. I will support her no matter what.

I mean people cannot be all good . They have their own weaknesses.

So I defended  her.

Roseline looked so angry and started making Lycaria cry.This was true tears. She was scared that she will lose my love. Oh my poor Lycaria.

That's when she punched me....DID SHE JUST PUNCH ME THE CROWN PRINCE OF ELRIA!!!!

Oh she is soo gonna get it.What is with the power .it is as if she was practisng for this moment a long time ago.When I ooked at her again she got a powerful aura around her as if she could destroy the whole world with just her hand. Sooo scary. That was the first time that I experienced fear ..

Roseline left...I fainted.

Well this is enough for breaking the engagement. Assualting the prince.I can finally be happy with my love.

You may think that I am selfish. But who is not selfish in this world. I feel guilty over it. But I just cant marry her.

When I saw Lycaria again I told her."i knew it all along that you were the one who made the rumors but I love you nonetheless you can stop all this fake façade I love everything about you so will you tell me sincerely do you love me"

Lycaria looked so shocked as if she didn't expect this turn of events..

"You know I will be honest with you.First I did it just for fun.My life was really boring"

WHAT..does that mean

"But somewhere along the way I also felt the same about you..No matter how may capture targets come I will always feel the same."

"I love you Andre"Lycaria said with sincerity without acting as an innocent white flower.

That's it. I finaaly feel whole.

I met my true love.

By this time my dad must have herad the news.

Tomorrow everything will be settled...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 824 14
Synopsis: Zerhica grew up in a very wealthy family. She was used to a kind of life where she could get anything but all her life, all she ever wanted...
508K 28.8K 60
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
44.5K 1.7K 29
Being reborn as Adrianna Deor, the villainess of this novel, could be seen as her greatest fortune, in her life full of misfortunes. After her reinca...
76.6K 3K 21
──★ ˙🍓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐄 𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌! 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐄! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐗 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒(?) ̟ !! ❝Did the idea of being a pa...