What's Your Worth?

By Potatolord1999

Another teenage love story with just your typical edgy girl and badboy next door who falls in love with his b... More

Intro
Chapter 1 - Sandwich 101
Chapter 2 - Nerf this!
Chapter 3 - Hunger Games
Chapter 4 - Talk sick, Toxic baby
Chapter 5 - And they called it puppy looove
Chapter 6 - The Boy Band Manual and Girls Bible
Chapter 7 - Tag, You're it
Chapter 8 - Adventure Time!
Chapter 9 - Where's Waldo, I mean Matt
Chapter 10 - My knight in.. no shirt?
Chapter 11 - Falling from/for Grace
Chapter 12 - Panic! Everywhere
Chapter 13 - Rainbows fly under the world
Chapter 14 - Everyday a grape licks a friendly cow
Chapter 15 - Pro at life, Bad at choices
Chapter 16 - I dont carrot all
Chapter 17 - All Tyed Up
Chapter 18 - Crash Course
Chapter 19 - Party Peasants
Chapter 20 - Wobbly Tables
Chapter 21 - Talk via Tipsy Mind
Chapter 22 - Lucifers sacrifice
Chapter 23 - I Don't Need a Man
Chapter 24 - Oxygen is for the weak
Chapter 25 - How Romantic
Chapter 26 - Under Pressure *cue music*
Chapter 27 - Tip for the Strip
Chapter 28 - A Different View
Chapter 29 - Utterly Stuttered
Chapter 30 - Mayonnaise
Chapter 31 - Hey Hey, You You
Chapter 32 - Naked Love Ninja Babies
Chapter 33 - Cooties
Chapter 34 - Baby Baby Baby, Ooooooh
Chapter 35 - The Wetter The Better
Chapter 36 - Fancy *raises pinkie*
Chapter 37 - Promise?
Chapter 38 - Bluer than Blue Balls
Chapter 39 - How Shocking
Chapter 41 - 8 Cookies, 8 Letters
Chapter 42 - Some cliche generic title
Chapter 43 - Smells like Teen Desperation
Chapter 44 - Fight Club
Chapter 45 - This isn't PG13
Chapter 46 - Ride or Die
Chapter 47 - Prom Prep
Chapter 48 - A Night to Remember
Chapter 49 - Mine.

Chapter 40 - Uh Oh

39 0 0
By Potatolord1999

I slapped Tyler's hand away for the third time.

"Could you not?" I glanced at him then back at my phone.

"But your thighs are so nice and squishy"

"They're so big because they're full of secrets." Like Gretchens hair from mean girls, of course.

"Wrap them around my ears and let me hear them all?" A blush crept onto my cheeks as he kissed my inner thighs.

"Tylerrr, Matt's downstairs.. stop"

"If you want me to stop, why are you opening your legs more?" He suddenly bit into my thigh the way you'd crunch on an apple. I gasped as the familiar feeling of Tyler feeding from me returned. It never hurt, it was more of a tingly feeling accompanied by little pricks. He's never bitten me in sexual situations so this was completely abnormal for him. His tongue glided over the wound which stung slightly.

"So princess, I'm guessing you wouldn't mind me waking you up each morning by putting my head between your legs and writing you a love note with my tongue?"

"I think you need a cold shower" I did too but no way was I admitting that so his ego level would be over 9000.

***

After school, I couldn't find Matt, Lucy or Grace so I rode with Tyler on his motorbike. The stares people have us were uncomfortable, I felt like I was in an Amish community and touching a boy was forbidden unless I'm having his babychild.

Tyler couldn't come over because his mom wanted him to help her bake cookies but he is coming over for dinner tonight, apparently.

The absolute horror I saw when I walked through my front door was scarring. Grace and Matt were at the near point of fucking on my couch.

"You're just going to do that? Right in front of my salad?"

They jumped so far back it's like they repulsed each other. If that's what they're going for its definitely working for me.

"Bree I can-" Matt pulled his t-shirt over his head and Grace stood there shaking her head behind him. She knows I'm going to mess with him and she has no escape.

"You know what it's called when you kill your best friend?" I looked behind him at Grace.

"Uh, homiecide?"

I facepalmed "You make me want to kill myself more than anyone" whining I walked into the kitchen to find food but not before turning around and saying "I know Matt, calm thy farm"

"WHAT" was the last thing I heard before Grace laughed intensely. At least they can live happily ever after. I hate having to hide Tyler from everyone.

"What's the matter, Angel?" My dad walked in through the back door covered in dirt.

"Burying someone?" I smiled as he removed his gloves.

"I could be, have someone in mind?"

"I don't actu-" I stared behind my dad. Was that Nancy leaving Tyler's house?
"Maybe now I do." Examining her further, her lipstick was smudged and her walk was off.

I excused myself and walked over to Tyler's house to find out what the fuck just happened and that's when I saw him walk out of his house shirtless and red smudges all over his lips. I took a step back, horrified as his look of surprise caused him to stop in his tracks.

"What the fuck, Tyler what the actual complete fucking fuck!" I was screaming at this point. My eyes were burning and my head was pounding.

I ran back inside my house as he followed. Matt stopped both of us as Grace looked at me, tears streaming down my face. She pushed Matt out of the way, leading me upstairs.

Right now I need a vacation to the Bermuda triangle so I can just disappear.

---------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 32.7K 54
"Shhh! Do not make a sound.. or I won't refrain myself to tie you up!" His grip on my wrist tightens. I need to get my book from him, in which I wro...
1.1K 105 24
"You guys I had the most epic night," I say as I take my seat, sipping from my bottle of coke and then I glance round the table and I see him, I almo...
2.4M 83.2K 52
"What makes you think I'll let you leave?" he asked and took a step towards me. "Because I'm not into guys?" "Well then why did you date your ex-boyf...
4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...