What's Your Worth?

By Potatolord1999

Another teenage love story with just your typical edgy girl and badboy next door who falls in love with his b... More

Intro
Chapter 1 - Sandwich 101
Chapter 2 - Nerf this!
Chapter 3 - Hunger Games
Chapter 4 - Talk sick, Toxic baby
Chapter 5 - And they called it puppy looove
Chapter 6 - The Boy Band Manual and Girls Bible
Chapter 7 - Tag, You're it
Chapter 8 - Adventure Time!
Chapter 9 - Where's Waldo, I mean Matt
Chapter 10 - My knight in.. no shirt?
Chapter 11 - Falling from/for Grace
Chapter 12 - Panic! Everywhere
Chapter 13 - Rainbows fly under the world
Chapter 14 - Everyday a grape licks a friendly cow
Chapter 15 - Pro at life, Bad at choices
Chapter 16 - I dont carrot all
Chapter 17 - All Tyed Up
Chapter 18 - Crash Course
Chapter 19 - Party Peasants
Chapter 20 - Wobbly Tables
Chapter 21 - Talk via Tipsy Mind
Chapter 22 - Lucifers sacrifice
Chapter 23 - I Don't Need a Man
Chapter 24 - Oxygen is for the weak
Chapter 25 - How Romantic
Chapter 26 - Under Pressure *cue music*
Chapter 27 - Tip for the Strip
Chapter 28 - A Different View
Chapter 29 - Utterly Stuttered
Chapter 30 - Mayonnaise
Chapter 32 - Naked Love Ninja Babies
Chapter 33 - Cooties
Chapter 34 - Baby Baby Baby, Ooooooh
Chapter 35 - The Wetter The Better
Chapter 36 - Fancy *raises pinkie*
Chapter 37 - Promise?
Chapter 38 - Bluer than Blue Balls
Chapter 39 - How Shocking
Chapter 40 - Uh Oh
Chapter 41 - 8 Cookies, 8 Letters
Chapter 42 - Some cliche generic title
Chapter 43 - Smells like Teen Desperation
Chapter 44 - Fight Club
Chapter 45 - This isn't PG13
Chapter 46 - Ride or Die
Chapter 47 - Prom Prep
Chapter 48 - A Night to Remember
Chapter 49 - Mine.

Chapter 31 - Hey Hey, You You

44 0 0
By Potatolord1999

The drive home was filled with laughs and hand holding.

"So you've never wanted a sibling?"

"Nah, I was a spoiled baby who didn't want to share"

"You say that as if you're not one now"

I said good night to him making sure to not be in view of Matt or any windows.

***

I woke up feeling like I was birthed yesterday. I was glowing, soft as a baby's bum and carefree.

Then I remembered I had class and to make it even better, it was maths first thing.

I drove with Matt today and skillfully avoided all his questions. Ninja training is coming in handy.

"Why is being alive so expensive? I'm not even having a good time" Anne looked up from her phone at me as we entered hell - Maths class.

"Today we're learning about geometry"

"Shapes? What, am I in preschool?" Jeff rolled his eyes.

"You know I'm glad we're learning about parallelograms instead of how to do taxes. It'll really come in handy this parallelogram season." Grace said snarkily.

"Guys just admit this subject sucks." I sighed putting my head down. Imma take a nap right here. At least tomorrow is the last day then it's break.

***

Waking up knowing it's the last day of seeing people I don't like, subjects I wanna set on fire and teachers that teach me the history of America but not how to love myself. Ahh yes, the pleasure of school.

"WHATS UP LOSERS" I shouted as I jumped off the bottom step. Jared and Jake were watching Friends and Matt was in the kitchen making cereal. I sat on both of them jamming to the theme song then dramatically fell to my knees and played the air guitar.

"Did you snort sugar for breakfast?" Jared questioned.

"Firstly, who snorts anything for breakfast and secondly, ITS THE LAST DAAAY" I screamed and ran to Matt, stealing his cereal.

***

"Damn girl you looking like a full course meal" Jeff slung his arm around me.

"Oh sir Jeffers, thank you but it's seems you're thirsty, not hungry"

"Well well malady, care to be my dessert? You are ever so sweet."

I spotted Tyler staring at us, his stare looked like I did something wrong. I can't explain it, it made me afraid but also he looked so sexy. I'd say a disciplining stare but not as mean.

Anne walked to us and I darted passed Tyler ducking into the janitors closet. Fiddling to find the light switch, a dull buzzing and dim light filled the area. Tyler walked in and passive aggressively closed the door straight beaming at me.

"I don't know if you know this but I really like you. More than you like pizza or flicking your boogers on Matt when he isn't looking."

"You see that?"

"You think he doesn't?" He pulled me by my waist sliding his hand down to my butt. "Princess, would you please be my girlfriend?"

"You don't think we're rushing a little?"

"We've known each other forever, so I've basically liked you forever and I went in blinded not knowing if you liked me too. Knowing you do, there's nothing that would make me happier then you saying yes Bree" his head was on top of mine as he twirled a piece of my hair, expecting an answer.

"Saying no hadn't even crossed my mind" I jumped and hugged him.

---------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 138K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
120K 2.3K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
34.8M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
178K 3.5K 43
"You're such a jerk" I say, my cheeks heating up. "Oh really,?" He said, taking a step closer and his breath fanned my face. I didn't know what to sa...