The Reuion

By malecshadows

Alec left 5 years ago now he comes back. he and Magnus moved on or didn't they? Find it out and read my seque... More

It Has Been 5 Years
Something Was Wrong
Burger With Chocolate
I'll Keep You Safe
Is Everything Okay?
I Think About You
A Friend Once And For All
A Name And A Date
Bow And Quiver
What IF?
Lies...Lies and...Lies
Kickboxing and Aden
Blue Bruises
He Loves Me
I CAN'T
Suicide
I Hate You
I Love You
Love Is Blood
Lost Memory
Lost Memory
The Letter
Laughing
Not The Father
Sex Dreams
New Date & One True Love
Panickattack
I Kissed Someone
The End Of me And Him
Marry Me
War Of Hearts
Rain Kiss
Talk & Love
Home is Where You are
I'll make you scream
Mom
The End

I'll Pick You Up

1.7K 58 16
By malecshadows

                 ALECS POV

I put my last cloths in my bag and looked at my hand. I smiled at the ring when I thought about how he proposed to me and how happy he made me with that. I closed my suitcase and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I had to smile brightly when I saw that Riley made breakfast for me before he left and that was what I loved about him the most. He was always so caring and only wanted the best for me. I walked to the table and saw a little note in my plate. 《I hope you enjoy your breakfast and please call him. ~Riley.》 I knew who he ment and sighed. I told Riley what happened between him and me but he wasn't jealous and even encouraged me to talk with him. I didn't know where he had his number from but probably from Izzy who left it on my speaker once. Riley was right I should call him at least tell him that I come back. I took out my phone and called the number Riley wrote down on my note. I was a little bit nervous to hear his voice after all these years and also a bit excited. The phone rang at least 3 times before he picked it up. <Hello you are talking to Magnus how can I help you?> I heard him asking and was a little bit speechless because I didn't hear him for so long. His voice was still the same casual and soft as 5 years ago and he sounded so happy. <Hey...it's Alec.> I answered and it was death silence for a few seconds.

               MAGNUS POV

I stood in the kitchen and made lunch for me and Victoria when my phone rang. I washed my hands and grabbed my phone from the kitchen table. I was a bit suprised when I saw that it was a stranger who called me but quickly answered it. <Hello you are talking to Magnus, how can I help you?> I asked and I heard the calm breathing on the other side of the phone. <Hey...its Alec.> I froze when I heard the man answer and almost dropped my phone. I couldn't believe he called me after all these years and honestly I was a bit shocked. His voice was still so calming and confident but also so shy at the same time. A hunderet memories came back to me...how I kissed him how we spend a night together and how I broke his heart. I sat down on a chair and had to put myself together before I said anything. <Alexander, nice to hear you.> I answered and smiled even he couldn't see it. <It's nice to hear you too and I know you are a bit suprised that I call you suddenly but I...> <No need to apologize I guess you are really busy with your gym and your boyfriend.> I cut him off and he was quiet for a short moment. It hurt somehow to talk with like that...almost like stangers. <Yeah...Riley keeps me busy. I guess you are happy too with your girlfriend?" He asked and I could tell that he had a smile on his face. <Izzy told you? Well yes I am really happy.> I answered but the 'really' wasn't true somehow. <Actually I called you because I will come back today and I asked myself if you want to drink a coffe with me and we could catch up." He asked and I had to smile because he wanted to see me again.

                 ALECS POV

I just thought it would be a good idea to talk with him again or just see him. I knew he missed me and I missed him too so we should catch up after all these years. I'm glad that Riley left the number and encouraged me to call him even I was unsure first. There was again the silence while I waited for his answer and I could hear his calm breathing. <Yeah...I could pick you up at the airport...if you want.> He said unsure and I got a huge smile on my face. <That sounds great but I don't want to bother you. I can take a taxi.> I answered and heard him laugh amused. <You would never bother me. I will pick you up just tell me what time.> He chuckled and for a short moment it felt like we used to be 6 years ago. <Okay. My plane should land at 4pm and it would make me really happy if you take Victoria with you. I would like to meet her.> I answered and smiled to myslef. <Sure. I just have to finish luch. I'll see you at the Airport.> He answered and somehow there was a change in his voice but I didn't ask. <Okay. See you.> I said friendly and he said goodbye before he hung up the phone.

                MAGNUS POV

My heart was beating fast and ut felt like I stood beside me. I was so perplex that he called me and we talked after all these years out of nowherw. I was glad to hear him again and it was really great to hear him again. I couldn't belive that I would see him only in 6 hours after 5 years of hearing not even his voice. When I heard his voice I could tell he was happy and I had hope that we could be like we used to be. I felt hands wrapping around me and a bump pressing against my back. I smiled and turned around too look in Victorias  eyes. "Who was that?" She asked and I placed my hands on he hips. "Alec." I answered and she got a suprised face. "Wha..he called and...? Details please." She groaned lightly and I chuckled. "He sounds happy and I told him I will pick him up at the airport." I answered and she smiled brightly at me. "That's great." She said softly and kissed my lips but she had to stand on her tiptoes. "He asked if you want to come too. He wants to meet you." I smiled and she nodded happily. "I would like to meet him too...Magnus I thought about something." She said and was a little bit shy suddenly. "What is it, babe?" I asked her and she smiled a little. "Since we don't know what sex our baby will have I thought we need a boy name too." She answered and I placed a hand on her baby bump. "Yes and?" I asked and she placed her hand on my hand. "What about Gideon?" She asked and I looked a bit frozen in her eyes. Alecs second name was Gideon and I always liked it. "You're sure?" I asked her with a bit cracking voice and she nodded with a smile. "He was...is your best friend and I think our baby would like it if her/his name has a reason." She answered and I kissed her passionatly. "Thank you." I whispered against her lips and she slipped her hands under my shirt. I winced because her hands were always so cold and she giggled. "I love you." She said and I smiled softly at her. "I love you too." I said with a low voice and kissed her again. The kiss between us heated quickly and she wrapped her hands around my neck. The big baby bump didn't let us be too close but I could still lift her up. I placed my hands under he knees and on her neck then I lifted her up carefully and walked to our bedroom after I turned of the stove.

                  ALECS POV

I sat on my seat in the plane and got comfortable on it. My flight would take 5 hourse and then I would be home after a long time. I missed my home but I needed space to heal my wounds and they did heal. After all theses years I felt like a new person...a happy person and all went back to Riley. I was a bit sad that he wasn't with me now but I knew he would come tomorrow and that's what mattered. I took my engagement ring  from my hand and put it in my jacket poket. I and Riley decided to tell it everyone when he was here too and we wanted to tell it together. I felt really nervous but I was excited at the same time to see Magnus again after 5 years. When we talked earlier on the phone it was like a wight was lifted from my shoulders and I felt free. Maybe we could be like we used to be. Maybe I would get my best friend back and it was right to leave 5 years ago.
I must have fallen asleep because I only woke up when the stewardess shooke me lightly. "Sir. We will land in a few minutes you should get ready." She said with a friendly smile and I opened my eyes. "Oh. I'm sorry, of course. Thank you." I said and she winked at me. "Everytime handsome." She chuckled and I rolled my eyes halfe amused half annoyed. The plan landed and with every second that passed I got more excited to see Magnus. I was suprised that I slept the whole time but I had to admint that our morning routine was a little bit exhausting. I scratched my body and walked out of the plane to see that it was raining. I missed New York so much and to be back after all this time made me happy. When I walked inside of the airport memories came back and I smiled weakly. I left Magnus here 5 years ago and now I would finally see him again.

             MAGNUS POV   

I stood at the airport and held Victorias hand tightly.  She made a  messy bunch with her hair and she was dressed perfectly like always. We almsot forgot the time after we cuddeled in the bed after we made love. She looked at me with a smile and her other hand was on her babybump. She always did that when we were in puplic like she wanted to protect our baby and it made her so cute. "I'm so excited to meet him." She said happily and I chuckled. "Me too. You wil like him." I said softly and she nodded happily. When I looked at her I asked myself why I ever had doubts that she didn't make me the same happy as Alec. Sometimes I even thought she made me happier than I had ever been. I loved her from the bottom of my heart and when I looked at her now standing next to me with her hand on her bump all I saw was my world. Alec was my best friend  he would always made me happy but right now she made happier. I didn't know why I only relaized it now but Victoria was my future and I couldn't help but I kissed her deeply. "What was that for?" She asked stunned when I pulled back. "I love you." I answered and she smiled shyly. "I love you too." She answered and then my eyes caught a man. The man had raven hair and hazel eyes...Alec...

In the next chapter they will see each other again. Will the love catch fire again? Will one feel something again? What will happen? Please leave a Comment ❤❤❤❤🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210 0 9
Sebastian has made a deal with the Clave to leave and forever be gone , Sebastian does not want to but Clary convinces he did , he left and 7 years...
7.2K 441 30
Dun Dun here it is!! Sequel to Nothing Is Forever. If you haven't read it then go read it before continuing with this one! It's been almost 4 years s...
27K 205 25
You and the guys have been living with eachother for 5 years, in some of these stories you might find some or one of the guys having feelings for y...
378 12 1
After a quarrel with his mother, Alec decided to cool down and think about what to do next with his life. Not wanting to burden his siblings and the...