I Kissed Someone

ALECS POV

I woke up and opened my eyes slowly. I was in my bed but I had no idea how I got here. "Oh my...you are awake." Riley suddenly said and sat down next to me. "Wh...what happened?" I asked still half asleep and then it hit me. Magnus...he kissed me and I ran away. "I don't know. You came in and had a panick attack but it wasn't just a simple panick attack. I was so afraid you scared the hell out of me. You said you could breath and you cried then you just collapsed." Riley answered  and I started to remember everything again. This was terrifying and I really thought I would die because I couldn't breath. When I thought about me and Magnus my heart beat faster again and I again felt like I didn't get enough air. "Hei...it's fine. You are fine." Riley said quickly and helped me to sit up so I could breath easier. The truth was I was everything but not fine. I felt so empty and my heart hurt like hell but I couldn't tell him that. "I'm...I'm sorry." I chocked out and Riley cupped my face with his hands. "You don't have to say sorry. Maybe I rushed you...oh god...that's my fault." Riley said and let got of my face. I needed to kick Magnus out of my system and forget about him as soon as possible. "No...no. This isn't your fault." I answered and there was only one way to get him out of my head. I moved closer to Riley and crashed our lips together. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed me back hungrily. I laid down and pulled him on the top of me not breaking the kiss. "Al...Alec...wait." Riley suddenly pulled back and I looked confused at him. I looked in his blue eyes and suddenly all I could see was guilt. "What is wrong?" I asked him and he looked down on the sheets. "I didn't want to tell you that." He said and I was getting a little bit scared of what he did. "What did you do?" I asked and Riley still looked down at the sheets. "I didn't came home earlier because the shooting was finished...I came home because I felt guilty." Riley said and I looked at him while my mind couldn't believe what was happening. "Why...why did you feel guilty?" I asked him and he finally looked with his eyes to me which were teary. "I...I kissed someone." He answered and my heart stopped. I couldn't be mad or angry because what I did was 100 times worse. "You...you kissed someone?" I asked and my voice was barly hearable. "I did...but it meant nothing. I don't know what I was thinking." He sniffed and actually now was the best moment to tell him everything but no I only got myself deeper in lies. "Who?" I asked and Riley whipped his tears away. "A model." He answered and I took a deep breath. My life really wanted to test me but I was strong and I would get through it. "You promise me it meant nothing?" I asked him and Riley looked at me with hopeful eyes. "I promise you and I also promise you this won't happen again." Riley answered and I smiled weakly at him. He shouldn't be sorry for what he did because he didn't know yet what I did. He kissed someone else but I loved someone else.  "I forgive you." I said and Riley let out a relieved breath. "Just can we please go home?" I asked him because since I was here everything went down a hill. "With home you mean Seattle?" He asked and I nodded with a weak smile. "I don't want to be here anymore and please don't ask me why. We can marry as soon as we are in Seattle." I answered and Riley pulled me in for a hug. "I was so scared I would lose you. I love you, Alec." He said in my shoulder and I could cry again but I didn't. I wanted to go and leave all this behind me. Coming home was a mistake and now I knew that but I didn't want to see it. Magnus and me could never be friends and we should let go of each other. We should have never meet again and just continued our life without each other. Maybe our life wasn't perfect without each other but it was less painfull. "I will book a flight  for us and then we will go home. I promise you I will never do that again." He said guiltily and I nodded while I hugged him back. "I will pack our stuff but just don't tell anyone yet. It's better if they don't know it before we have a flight." I answered with a shaking voice and Riley pulled back from the hug. "Okay. I'll book a flight for us." Riley said and smiled at me. "I shouldn't have push you to come back." He sighed and I shook my head. "Don't. You wanted to help me and I'm thankful for it but I just want to go home." I answered and Riley pressed a kiss on my forehead before he left me. What the hell was I doing? I ran away again and I promised myself that I would never come back again.

MAGNUS POV

Fuck fuck fuck. What the hell did I do? I did it again and hurt him. But he hurt me too. How could I think for one stupid second that he would leave his perfect boyfriend for me. I was angry at me  I was angry at Max that he told me to fight and I was angry at Alec but mostly I was angry about my life. I didn't remember the last 5 years and my girlfriend I don't remember cheated one me. I realized I love my best friend but it was too late and now I wished I died in that car crash. Why did everything had to be so damn complicated? Why couldn't it be easy for once. When Alec lips met mine I felt butterflies in my stomach and I got this warm feeling. This kiss felt so perfect and it made me realize that it was always Alec. I didn't know why I was so stupid and didn't realize it earlier but the love I felt for Alec was more than just a best friend. He took my breath away and my heart beat faster when I looked in his hazel eyes. I wanted Alec in my arms and tell him all that but I didn't want to be selfish...I couldn't. He felt so much pain because of me and now he deserved to be happy. If Riley made him happy I should leave them in peace. They deserved to be happy and even it would break my heart I had to do the right thing for once. I walked to the bed and sat down on it while I hissed in pain a little. As soon as I would be okay I would go home and try to forget the whole I love my best friend shit. Feelings are nothing but a distraction and they destroyed a lot of people. Love is a powerful feeling it is even stronger than hate because you can easly get over hate but love will always be a part of you. You will always look back to the first time you fell in love or when you told someone you love them but you will easily forget who you hate. Love can cause pain a human heart isn't made for and sometimes people break under the love for someone. Sometimes tow people get into something beautiful that's called love but as often this happens as often only one comes out again. Love needs so much courage and strenght. It doesn't matter if it was a relationship or a friendship but when it ended it broke my heart. My soul was  covered in darkness and only one singlen person could bring the light back but the person who could was the person who caused the drakness. Alec would always have a special place in my heart and no matter how hard I would try he would always be with me. He would always be there everytime I tried to love someone else or fell for someone. He would always have that one special place and I would always love him with all my heart and soul...

// Uhmm Alec? You will leave? Damn 😨😨😨😨😨